/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?
imperial-library.info/content/thirty-six-lessons-obscurity-and-deception
napavalleyregister.com/eagle/news/local/man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-drug-possession/article_ecc570ae-aaf4-11e2-a716-0019bb2963f4.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waifus and stuff living

>forcing it

not to defend them, but he did say he doesn't take any lewds of snake and their characters and something about creator vision or whatever

xth for xi is my waifu apparently

Waifus, Lore, Adventure, Harmony and stuff like that.

Who the heck is this?

Keep old thread shit in old thread.

i will never stop liking this
so please never stop posting it
she is my irl waifu

>ywn defen her smile

xth for rough anal

Not drunk at all; the monastery is but a pile of ashes blown away in the snow long ago.

To insult Arurun is to incite a divine wrath.

>2016
>still no scar armor

In terms of actual screenshot capturing they're probably the same. The reason I said SweetFX is better is because you don't need to worry about making sure it's running in the background while you're taking screenshots, because it's always active when your ENB is on. Sometimes FRAPS likes to pretend it's running but capture NOTHING when you hit the screenshot key. It's bitten me in the ass a few times in the past.

OOOOOOHH THERE ONCE WAS A HERO NAMED RAGNAR THE RED

You can just make your own custom scar textures.

Cmon, you should know this.

>so desperate he has to try to steal someone else's shtick.

I could also make Skyrim 2 but why would I want to devote time to learning?

Please stop forcing this. It's never been a thing, ever, and to carry on a conversation is only natural.

>mfw i modded those annoying songs out

And the braggart did swagger and brandish his blade,
As he told of bold battles and gold he had made.

A conversation, yes.
Petty arguments?
No.
Apparently people need to be reminded this isn't a blog.

Can confirm.

>Sometimes FRAPS likes to pretend it's running but capture NOTHING when you hit the screenshot key.
This. FRAPS is a dick.

>tfw you will never have the cameraman get kicked in the balls every time you take a picture

>petty arguments
>/tesg/

This general would never.

SNU SNU

Have you ever spotted Ragnar in the pale moonlight?

>petty argument

Its banter, m8. Please learn to discern the difference between that and penguin insurrection.

WEW

>banter
>getting btfo'd is banter
Are you sure you're not actually maxeen?

Has the SweetFX and Win10 issue been fixed yet?

you're taking this a bit too seriously, and personally. perhaps you should play the game for awhile, have a bit of fun?

There was an issue?

The point of not posting his Lewds is lessened when his every post is "snakestone I love you!!" snake told him to tone it down and that he wasn't interested in the nicest way.

Genuine question, do you use the other boards, or even other generals here on Veeky Forums? Your demeanor sure as shit doesn't reflect it if so.

Message from Riverrun

A dragon has attacked Helgen

We need every available hand to come fight the dragon.

Who here is willing to fight?

That sounds totally out of character for Snake, but okay.

Yes. It's awful when this happens, but lately FRAPs has been behaving.

Same.

I guess I've outgrown Veeky Forums

it has a problem being a secondary library with ENB or something

>Riverrun

que pasa??

Shit, I guess I have GoT on the mind

Riverwood

And the drawfag said that all he did with the Snakestone follower is take him to dungeons. Even when people said it was his game, the drawfag said he still can't because 'author vision' or something.

Stop trying to make this Snake vs. Drawfag fight happen.

Yes, Riverwood, you have my axe!!

>Riverrun
everytime

He's done it before. Mostly when Nita was acting out.
>tfw joker-imperial-fag is just a gay version of nita

You have my sword

The only problem I ever had with ENB, SweetFX, and Win10 is when one preset included a dxgi.dll, which shouldn't be included for a DX9 game anyways.

>Stop trying to make this Snake vs. Drawfag fight happen.

Maybe I missed an episode, or maybe im having an acid flashback, but what is going on?

Uncropped where?
Wrestling Friday?

Something incredibly stupid and not worth entertaining

Wait were is this Riverrun?

Who the fuck is Nita?

Fuck it, I'm bored and autistic enough to tell you the tale. So there's this gay poster who showed up lately, and he really really likes telling people he's gay. Anyway, he's made it very clear that he's obsessed with Snakestone. He knows about the Yarti situation and everything and says he respects it and whatnot. But you just know it deeply upsets him the way he goes on about Snake, seemingly incapable of dropping it. It's just a total cringe-fest, try not to get too invested in it.

Understood. The way it was conveyed had a very strange juxtaposition with the post it was referencing.

All this projection.

yeesh. sorry i asked.

A short-timer who made Cumtears look not-so-cringey

>autistic
and a liar. just fucking drop it.

shitposter-kun. drawfag's triggered him.

Can we talk about the penguin? Where are you penguin, we need you now.

Some cringy loser who eventually left because he couldn't take the bullying.

Can some Elder Scrolls veteran give me the answer to this question I've had for a long time:

Why is Kirkbride always depicted as a crazy maniac sociopath in every single comment? I've always heard rumours that he was severely intoxicated (alcohol/drugs) while writing Morrowind. Is there any truth to that? Where do those rumours even come from?

Also what's the story behind this pic? Was there some sort of public dispute/argument between Kirkbride and the ESO Loremaster guy?

Is this one of the legendary walking ways?

People so upset a drawfag isn't drawing their character they go for low-hanging fruit.

>liar
What parts are a lie? There's a lot of conjecture, but nothing there is totally false.

Wrestling friday, yes.
There is no uncropped version of that.

>Is there any truth to that?
Yes.

>Where do those rumours even come from?
The man himself and Bethesda from when he used to work there. Probably his girlfriend as well.

Why was he cringy

Right next to Riverwood

I fucked up, sue me. I almost got my head chopped off just because I woke up late to drills

I believe its from either Forgotten Dungeons or Corners of Skyrim.

I was doing a stress test on my Skyrim mod order and I came across this curious settlement a bit west of Dustmans Cairn, in the mountains. It was a small kingdom that was buried over. That image is the throne room, if I recall correctly.

>There is no uncropped version of that.
Haha no really where is it

>Anyway, he's made it very clear that he's obsessed with Snakestone. He knows about the Yarti situation and everything and says he respects it and whatnot.
I think you guys are taking this shit way too seriously.

>The man himself
any interview/screencap in particular you'd like to share or?

Isn't conjecture a form of lying? Lying by omission, certainly.

Anyways, I knew the drawfag's days where numbered as soon as he showed up.

Has 0sex been updated past the wizard wish week thing? Have there been any addons for it? Any other notable new sex mods?

She's qt
Is this Fulgrim?

>mfw my characters aren't popular and not in the spotlight

It's a comfy feel.

I didn't mean offense by that, I thought it was a joke actually.

No

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?

imperial-library.info/content/thirty-six-lessons-obscurity-and-deception
>Perhaps the best way to end this preface would be by quoting Michael Kirkbride, who once said the following about writing the sermons

>"It was one dev, naked in a room with a carton of cigarettes, a thermos full of coffee and bourbon, and all his summoned angels."

It was that damn relationship chart. It's been downhill since.

He tried way to hard to be relevant and he would post the weirdest shit to Yarti and Snake

9/10 of his posts were foot fetish shots, lewd (but mostly SFW, sometimes NSFW and ban-worthy) loli shots, and lewd stories. Real Loverslab tier stuff.

damn
what an absolute madman
wish he'd be hired to write TES6 so we'd get a crazy story and characters again.

Instead we'll get that faggot Emilio ruining everything.

Okay so:

Kirkbride is one of the few people who locked themselves in a room for 3 months to determine how Morrowind would be as a world. There is speculation about drug use, but he claims to have written the 36 Sermons on just cigarettes, coffee, and a lack of sleep. I am inclined to believe this due in part to his relation with the religion Thelema, as the 36 Sermons borrow heavily the wording and themes present in the text The Book of the Law, written by Aleister Crowley.

He used to work for Bethesda. He was let go for some reason; some say drugs, some say personal differences, but the games, even Skyrim, still reference the concepts present in his work.

The story behind that pic is Kernal Sanders fucked severely with lore considered biblical by TES fans and basically raped Kirkbride's ideologies when the 'lore' of TESO was published.

What does that have to do with anything? That chart is all about the oldfags anyway.

People have been trying to get into it since then.

>popular enough to get (you)'s when I want them
>not popular enough to make it in autistic ramblings

Comfy indeed.

>I think you guys are taking this shit way too seriously.
That's all this thread even is. That's all every /tesg/ thread has been for the last several months.

There has just been an increasing fixation to shit up the thread through meta-discussion shitfling sessions. It's people that are obsessed with the inner workings and relationships between not characters anymore, but the people that create them. It doesn't require a good spark or provocation either; all it takes is a few retards projectng their "everybody hates x" shit onto posters that they dislike and trying to speak for the whole fucking general. This is easily one of the worst times /tesg/ has seen in a while.

Where'd you get that hat from?

napavalleyregister.com/eagle/news/local/man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-drug-possession/article_ecc570ae-aaf4-11e2-a716-0019bb2963f4.html
look for "Michael Kirkbride"
he was arrested recently

How do I avoid becoming a "forced" poster or cringy when I post my character?

That hat is forced on everyone. Whether they like it or not.

Funny, actually been thinking of a few scenerios that will make Snakestone forgive himself

Just have fun user, /tesg/ is supposed to be fun.

>Feel like coming back to Skyrim
>Already did everything
>Don't know what else to do

Don't post your character at all, tbqh. It's not worth it. Let the oldfags circlejerk.

Who else besides drawfag have been doing that? I haven't noticed the chart causing any problems t b h.