eyosongive.us/femkha.jpg
strawpoll.me/10966012
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post. Rate. Hate.

I want to go swimming with Fiora!

Big fat futacocks

for nid~

Too bad she'l never go swimming with a shitter like you

I just played against an armor pen GP for the first time.

How the fuck is this balanced? He literally does more damage with Duskblade and Youmuu's than he does with a full crit build after Trinity Force.

Best girl.
Best thighs.
Best wife.

That feel when you think the futaposters and the people that flame futa posters are the same people so they can memeify flaming and keep the cycle going to infinity.

>Have to lane with a jungle main who hasn't played support in his last 20 games
>Picks Braum, waddles back and forth eating 20 Bard autos while wasting his entire mana pool at Lv1 missing Q's
>Have to wait 40+ minutes to get a new game
>Get severely punished if I leave even though he's already ruined the game
If Riot doesn't systematically remove support next season the game will literally die

Just build exclusively health : ^)

From what I understand he'd probably be even more barrel reliant, need to go in hard after the first hit, and isn't tanky.

>But mooooooom, i wanna carry too!!

I got a PROJECT: Fiora skin from my DISRUPTION cache, make sure to claim your IP caches and buy some RP caches for shit loot!

>read Vi's suggestion
>massive boner
>no chance of it winning even if it gets through suggestion voting

feel bad

>someone plays bad one game
>complain to rito
lolg

Just starting to get into the game, can someone point me towards some reading material that will help me git gud?

>le early thread meme
>shilling your questionable boosting site

It's not one game. This is almost every game because no one wants to play support. Everyone is shit at support and ADCs are not only forced to lane with them, they have to rely on them heavily for the entire game. I want support removed or shoved in with another lane so they suffer instead.

I NEED YOU TO POST
SOME QT LEAGUE GIRLS
BEING VIOLENT (IE MURDERING SOMEONE)
PLEASE

champion.gg and leagueofgraphs is really good for getting to know how to build champions, what runes to run, what masteries to use, and what skill orders to use. Otherwise, just play the game a lot, watch high elo streams.
I'm sure it's every game user. I'm sure.

Are T1/2 runes worth buying since they're only 1 ip now?

pls

Update: 2 for 5 in my "won't stop till gold" run
why am I so bad? :'^(

It's a statistical fact that there aren't many support mains you ape. The fact that everyone dodges the role unless they absolutely have to play it to find a game goes to show you how much they've practiced the role and how well they understand bot lane.

ayo lolg I'm writing a suggestion for a sequel of this eyosongive.us/femkha.jpg with femgar and nidalee

what do you think would be best: the girls are more or less side by side, but femgar is on top, just gone done sucking a dick and is now letting the cum trickle on nidalee's face/mouth

OR

they are in a semi-69, femgar on top, just got creampied and is letting the cum fall from her pussy into nidalee's face/mouth

please help

strawpoll.me/10966012

> be illaoi
> everyone just walks way from me
Goddamit shit champion
Her Q should have a slow

no

is every game suppose to be me carrying or we lose the game normal for solo que now?

Try using warring kingdoms

Probably the best way is to look at a character you like to play and go to

for information on how to play them. From there it's just watch minimap and always focus on taking objectives over kills.

if someone remembers they have a tiny penis and flame you then press tab, around their item list is the mute button, use that and report them after the game. Despite what trolls will try to get you to believe when someone gets hit by chat ban a good number of them realize that their penis is normal for an adult male

also use the Honor button, it's a nice touch and does a lot to put people in a good mood

KASS MID, MIGHT AS WELL DIE

Illaoi or Fiora?

Uhhuh, and they're all bad. All of them. Every single game.

Fiora

>tfw tilting again

>losing as katarina vs nostuns and noburst

>The least practiced role consistently has the worst performance
What part of this doesn't make sense to you ape?

Fiora

How do we fix illaoi
I suggest we make her do and scale with magic so I can buikd a rylais abd not be useless

>play as any champion
>get into a game with a Yasuo whether ally or enemy
>every Yasuo in my game that fails I taunt them with a chat message "WASAKI"
>they all throw an autist fit
>mfw this happens every single time

will do next game, I've got most of her skins

how do I fertile demacian of free true damage poke

the fact that
>consistently has the worst performance
is made up anecdotal bullshit. You have absolutely no objective proof of that. No "things that make sense so they have to be true" aren't objective. Post op.gg, I'm sure your stats and elo are fantastic every game.

ARMOUR PEN WAS A MISTAKE

Focus on farming early, only goes for easy vital procs. There's very few matchups she outright wins early.

Also avoid picking her into dedicated duelists (Jax, Tryn, Trundle) they shit on her HARD.

why am i always first pick?

w-who is that artist

Are you legit braindead? When the role is the least played and despised by the community it's obviously the least practiced. My stats aren't anything special, but at least I actually play my role and understand my lane so I don't fucking lose it at level 1 accomplishing nothing.

End yourself disgusting support apologist.

Different person, how is she against darius? I play a fair amount of him but I don't think I've done that match up in a while

Be a huge bitch in lane, farm up til Hydra then tp bot and get drake.first tower then 5 man and win

>enemy adc gets really fed
>mfw it doesn't matter because I'm playing Vi

Holy fuck this champion is stupid. I click my mouse once and they're fucked.

Is this why people play Zed?

LeBlanc Q/E shouldn't be such fast projectiles for how important and stupidly powerful they are.

>Bragging about killing an ADC
I legit laugh every time. They're so fucking useless it's like bragging about taking candy from a baby. I was watching Rush's stream last night and I saw a 0-10 Irelia 1v1 a 10-4 Sivir under her tower and live.

Show objective evidence that supports on average preform worse than laners via statistics. If you can't do that you're entire argument is anecdotal, and therefore worthless.

I don't understand why people on Veeky Forums don't get that it's impossible to make sweeping conclusions and generalizations based purely of anecdotal evidence. Teenagers I guess.

Really not something you want to play if you're just learning her. A Fiora main WILL beat Darius, but only if he plays perfectly. If you give Dario an inch he will destroy you.

>tfw a bunch of ugly perverted undersexed LoL pro players lay their greasy hands on your beautiful and pure main and now he's a sad damaged 45℅ winrate rape victim

Justice for Vlad when

How's Jayce top these days? I've been feeling an itch to play the king of S2 again.

pretty please?

You do realize that if there are less support players than say mid players but every game has 1 mid and 1 support, support players are actually most experienced players around.

No, happy girls only!

Terrible.

Items are all awful for him.

Just play him. If you lose blame other people and if you win say "See, I told you Jayce was still a thing :)"

velvetqueen

Its damage falls off as the game progresses.

NO
I WANT QT LEAGUE GIRLS BEING VIOLENT
PLEASE

I'm not sure how I'd get evidence of it but you have no evidence against it either. I'm speaking from having to suffer through hundreds of games with objectively bad players who don't want to or know how to play their role. Support is a garbage role no one wants to play. If you're delusional enough to deny that go ahead and queue as support and see how fast you get a match. You're legit denying the basic logic of practice transitioning into performance.

no

You know you have 4 other people to help you, right?

YES

Uh no?
Every game is me against 9 people

This, if Illaoi actually had reliable soft CC in her kit, she would be absolutely broken.

fervor with youmuus and duskblade eliminates enemy top laners

how can you be so fucking bad that you literally aren't able to let someone else do all the work and carry your garbage self

Just build Rylai :^)

I'm sniffing feet by the boat load, dropping loads on soles bro, Give me your stompers and I'll flop my cock on top. Only male feet please, understand that, but they need to be sexy smooth looking old chap! Smelly dirty clean, it don't matter my faggot, just bring your pan pancakes here and on my cock you'll smack it, painted nails or natural, either one it's factual, my fantasies of rats ramming their flats into my asshole is fantastical, the feeling is so magical when feet stab my phallus castle. the feeling is so magical when feet stab my phallus castle. hahahaha! Penis on my feet also feels so sweet, I want to sniff your cheesy soles until I cum on the sheets, my gang and I love sexy smooth looking bare feet, and we all own a pair that we lick, aint that neat? I once went to the sea and saw spongebob squarepants and his feet were showing, I got so horny my cock was growing and growing. So I took his socks off and shoved them in my ballsack, and then I fucked his yellow feet until my cum cum whent splat! and then I ate off the cum, and it tasted so swell, kind of like moldy cheese, that had fell down a well! My brother drew pickles has a 300 mile long cock but his feet make my pee pee penis hard as a rock! they're size 69, what a swell thing to see, and when he gives me stimulation his big feet cover me! They smell like dildis, penis cheese and rice, Pube muppet's little feet have moldy pubic lice!

fucking how?

>This enemy team comp

It's like another shoah!

>ADC
>Carrying anything but the burden of playing the role

>ywn watch old French films with Fiora while eating baguettes and brie cheese

Why do I even get up in the morning?

BY EMBRACING THE SHADOW

>I'm not sure how I'd get evidence of it
You wouldn't, because it doesn't exist.
>but you have no evidence against it either
Not how burden of proof works.
>I'm speaking from having to suffer through hundreds of games with objectively bad players who don't want to or know how to play their role
Exactly, all anecdotal evidence. Totally worthless.
>Support is a garbage role no one wants to play.
And yet lots of people main it.
>If you're delusional enough to deny that go ahead and queue as support and see how fast you get a match.
You're falsely equating popularity with skill. Yasuo is the second most popular top laner, yet his average kda is 1.72. You know what, give me around 20 minutes, I'm going to see once and for all if either midlaners (since I"m assuming you're a mid main) or support preform better overall by measuring average kda.

what do you do when you are on a losing streak??

Take self-confidence courses

This is why I only play splitpusher junglers.

>That bot lane

RIP.

Even if any of this were true, that doesn't change the fact that it would also affect the enemy ADC's support, which means that the skill level (dis)advantage from the "bad" supports would be equal for you and the ADC you're laning against over several games. You're not being disadvantaged in any way.

This is really just another way of blaming your team, except you're focusing solely on supports because you think you've thought up of novel and valid reasoning. Whenever people argue about teammates causing losses, it always comes down to both teams potentially having bad players. If you're good, the numbers/probability game is always in your favor because you're the only constant factor in your teams - 4 randoms on your team; 5 on the enemy team.

Too bad you Waifufags never follow through by killing yourselves.
Some people you turn out to be.

I mean, the simultaneous extinction of Waifufags would probably be the best thing ever for this site.

I have never bought an Annie skin in my life I don't know where the hell they came from

Well that's a collection of separate bodyparts hidden in clothes so it's like half way there

>Waifufags leave
>Literally 3 people left

fap

5 years and this game isnt fun anymore. i find it hard to keep track of all the new things too.

what should i do?

Stop playing League, start playing Monster Hunter.

>4 Astalos
>Not a single Wing Talon

And nothing of value was lost.

I never bought a single TF skin in my life and yet I own 6 of them.

That much is obvious and I never claimed it will stop me from climbing. It does however ruin my fucking day when I have to be stuck with one of these apes for 30+ minutes.
Popularity>lots of practice>better performance
I would take a shitty yasuo over a shitty support any day. Literally every pro support is the worst player on their team because they have no competition because no one wants to play the garbage role.

why didnt you guys tell me gold was such a comfy elo?

noone bragging about being gold
people are noticeably better than silver and actually care about dragon (not rift herald yet but its something) and stuff