Death Knight is still cooler than Demon Hunter edition
/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)
@ Stormrage (Alliance)
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiiI4huz4NXKfx7PGvvVTyP6xu8VaDNZ4-FEn69mOhc/pubhtml#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Handy guide for enthusiasts

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiiI4huz4NXKfx7PGvvVTyP6xu8VaDNZ4-FEn69mOhc/pubhtml#

Alliance or Horde for Legion.

Why?

>want to make a DH
>the name Coldsteel is already taken

now it's personnel kid

How do I get a wowg tranny gf

MEMES NOW OR SLUT PANDA DIES. THE THREAD IS BRAND NEW THERES NO EXCUSE FOR NO MEMES IN THIS THREAD.

Am I a bad person if i'm going to transmog the invasion gear on my resto druid later?

You're not a bad person.

You are, however, a faggot.

the fire rises brother

get the fuck out

Fem nelf demon hunters are so cute!

I'm glad they got to recycle the Fangs of the Father wing effect into something. I'm also glad it has no cooldown because I'm going to amuse myself for the next 19 days by just gliding everywhere.

Will there be a way to transmog to a staff with your artifact 1h/oh?

In Legion ofc

So what's the race spotlight for legion?

Basically Orcs and Humans again? With the DH's added in to make elves slightly relevant?

>sylvanas will never bully your feminine penis until you cum

Why live?

A ret paladin just hit me for 190k holy wrath non crit in an arena, I have 250k health.

Explain the "Ret paladins suck" meme to me RIGHT NOW.

What is THE sluttiest race/class/spec combo in THE GAME?

Remind me to add that to the next OP

Mostly humans on alliance side then orcs and sylvanas on horde side. I thought night elves would have a bigger role, but they get like a cameo with Tyrande

How do you feel about this deer?

>250k health
I found your problem

Health is streamlined in pvp retard

Huh.

I want to sit on Mylune's back and kiss her neck.

Has the Cogshanks addon been broken, and the alt-privacy loophole been fixed with the revamp to the new Battle.net forums for WoW?

If I post on my Demon Hunter, can people link that to my Death Knight who has posted on the forums previously?

>losing to a meme talent

Yes, they can.

Broken Shore what a bore
We will not stay and slay
We will run away
And there in Ogrimmar we will stay
Until the day
Green Jesus saves the day
Lok'Tar Tov'osh

>new bow is low res as fuck even on ultra
bravo

I just want to get the gear pls....

Holy Wrath is absolutely retarded.

>just use one of your defensive CDs brah xD
>that Paladin pressed one button and took away 75% of your health so you were clearly outplayed :DDD

Fuck you. People who defend Holy Wrath need to be gassed like fucking kikes.

>tfw no steed waifu to ride on into battle

I want gobbos and gnomos to be friends

Why? I want one

That is one sexy chi- err gnome!

Should I repost the futa tier list

I feel like there wasn't enough arguing over it the first time

>Yes, they can.
How?

I heard that the ignore feature now ignores the character, not the account, therefore alt-tracking through an ID on the forums shouldn't be possible anymore.

What class is the LEAST likely to be futa

>no fem gnome to suck your giant human cock

So how do you get a fel spreader? I want to try and make some quick gold off these cucks on the AH

warlock
they have things to summon that are futa, so they don't really need to do it themselves

Hi /wowg/.
How are you guys liking Demon Hunters and Invasions?

I would

Are gnome players all pedophiles? Wtf

That looks so complicated what the fuck
Do you really have to do all this to be a l33t mystic raider? Too confusing for me, guess I'll forever be a heroic pleb.

If they're autistic they can check character achievements. You also have the same number on your post counts. If they look at the two numbers alone they can link the characters, usually.
I would be easily found out due to several rare achievements. Otherwise I'd gleefully shitpost.

>short = child
you have the thought process of a literal cave man

>not wanting to fuck shortstacks

If this was lyn or whatever the fuck from Tera I'd agree but gobs and gnomes are p stacked

Is it possible to be a non-edgelord Demon Hunter in RP?
Is it possible to walk away from Illidan's training with the appearance of being unscathed?

I don't want to go about being happy all the time but I think 'broody and dark' is just not as fun as being normal.

If I get a piece of the Invasion gear at level 85, does it increase in ilvl as I hit higher levels? Or does it stay at the current ilvl?

In order from least to most
>Hunter
>Rogue
>Shaman
>Monk
>Druid
>Mage
>Warrior
>Death Knight
>Warlock
>Demon Hunter

>tfw put 3 flags on the same corpse

>RPing as a DH

Why does blizzard hate ferals in pve so much?

i just want to raid as a feral for once

Horde because everyone was Alliance last expansion and they're all gonna switch this one

no

>warrior above a class that can literally summon magic dicks
?

RP one trying to integrate into society again. Think about it. You've been frozen in carbonite for nearly a decade, before then you've been training, training, killing, training, etc.

Play with the concept of trying to be 'normal', or consider what they might have been before undergoing Illidan's Scream-O band training

>tfw no hot Khadgar bf

who the fuck thought this would look good?

My brother and fellow chibi chaser

>playing a panda

there's your problem

How do your demon sluts look boys?

It's the new hotness.

gay.

Interesting idea

Maybe ask around for lore events that happened that he missed since being Frozen.

Checking "Display Only Character Achievements to Others" under Social in the Interface options in-game appears to prevent this.

But has the issue which led to the creation of cogshanks been resolved?

I'm aware that there are a few ways to track alts, but the unique battle.net ID for alts on the forums was fucking retarded. I'd be happy to know it's gone if it is.

Legion is going to be way too fucking overwhelming and have an absurd amount of shit to grind
12 classes, most have 3 specs with individual artifacts. It takes months of decent play just to max ONE, they all have lore significance and unlock new abilities. Rather then in previous expansions where you hit cap and cannot progress your character in any way other then gear, now you unlock additional talents and abilities PAST cap. Previously there wasn't much reason to have multiple characters other then for raiding/farming. Now there's a huge amount you can sink into individual characters. Not to mention the random drop legendaries you can spend ages grinding for each character. I mean it's great that there's more content but it just feels absolutely absurd how much stuff there will be to do, I think they overdid it.

Took a 2 month break.

My trade chat macro is kill and I can't find shit anywhere to fix it.

Halp.

so if I hoard a bunch of these, use the hat, and turn them (and a group of dailies) all in at once I'll get F R E E rep?

QUICK

WHATS THE MOST LORE CONSISTENT CLASS FOR A GNOME

and what, wod wasn't with the ring grind?

honestly who the fuck did the ring line on more than one character.

>Forgetting paladin

It's a beautiful morning edition

Ravencrest - EU
Alliance

Memes are welcome, but drama and autism will be low tolerance
Aiming for fun with friends raiding - Mythics may be a possibility.
Currently we have enough people for at least normal/HC progress, but if we get enough for a mythic raid we can move onto them, if timescales allow it

Currently our raid times are planned to be a main raid on Fridays (starting at 7pm server time) and a secondary/cleanup raid on Sat or Sunday (starting from 6pm server time)

>max out your alts artifacts during the inevitable pre-expansion yearlong break

it'll feel half as long

Anyone else having issues with the server?

Engineer.

>monk is more fun than priest in pvp
>blood elf monk is shit-tier
>cant wear cute cloth armor
Why is this allowed

getting a fair bit of lag around invasion areas. the lag is inconsistent though

Try to find one fairly mundane activity your character enjoys doing, make it a coping mechanism for being around normies. It's gimmicky but you are playing a gimmicky class and people will appreciate the lack of CRAAAAWLING.

Arms Warrior with Engineering
Mage with Engineering

That is how the rep bonuses work, yes.

Same as if you would complete a bunch of quests, get an XP bonus and then handed the quests in for "free" XP.

I knew what that said before i checked, my 2nd guess was gonna be hunter

yes? why is this a question

Yeah, thinking back I'd maybe shift warrior up one.

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's muscletits

>Killed Sha with a Demon Hunter
>No loot; not even "fuck you" gold

Thanks Blizzard

Yeah but the ring grind was the same thing over and over(I guess you can count tank/healer as slightly different)
Here every spec has an artifact weapon and legendaries and pvp prestige to maximize your character and make it the best. I mean people could probably spend the entire expansion and not even max all of that, or at least it would take them forever. It's a gigantic amount of grinding, alt unfriendly to the extreme. You fall so far behind by joining late into the expansion too, maybe even more then the ring.

engineer

Yeah, the hats only work while darkmoon faire is active though

you deserved it for playing a meme hunter

>answering a rhetoric
Nice job Wallace.

Lone wolf MM

with engineering

tinker

Same as goob, hunter with a mechanical pet and engineering or just marksman

Goblin Engineer

True enough, i wish i could gear two classes or more as well.

:^)

>goblin
>hunter with a mechanical pet

>not a animal they alchemically enlightened for the singular purpose of jewing it into indentured servitude

goblins are the jews not gnomes

thanks for posting

>been disconnected 2 times during peak legion invasion in ogrimmars back door.

Fucking blizzard, paid 60 dollars to resub and now I can't even do the thing

Can't tame humanoids just yet user