Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Crossed Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJx6d9wfTV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

femsura ear socks

friendly florburz

>you will never be spitroast by both vaes

Nth for gorgeous view ahead!

stop

stop

Your screenshots are so much better when it's not just you in LA.

>comfyanon detected

hi! c:

Isn't that the cute girl from Bjork? youtube.com/watch?v=mJx6d9wfTV0

nice buns desu

>they found out about my alt where I main femsura instead of charr

"From" Bjork? She is Bjork, that's her name.

so i just messaged vae why his alt account is called "Bork", its his middle name. lol..

>Vae "BORK BORK BORK" the Spectre

What the fuck that was supposed to be confidential you clitless camel-fucker.

I know user, I need to get out and about Tyria more but I don't think many places can top here

Have you found the secret tiger's den over there?

which femsura's used ear socks smells the best?

tfw you mess up raids on purpose so Vae will yell at you

Mine

I don't raid regularly anymore tho user, and I wouldn't yell at someone for messing up.

dros yells...

Oh my god that's adorable how do you get that!

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

>tfw all these avatarfags shitting up the thread with useless images

>rexxxie is a sassy and rude spoiled little black girl
PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE

Come raid with HOPE! We are always a few men short.

>tfw HOPE will never win a GvG

>raiding with HOPE
If you want to lose 4-5 hours of your life for nothing then by all means go for it.

We actually clear in decent time, even on training raids, although this week was tougher because of Xera changes. The more the merrier though!

Solo roaming in WvW is the most frustrating shit, I would rather play 100 matches in Amber league 4v5 than deal with all the bullshit that can occur when you have a virtually infinite horizontal escape route and face thieves that plink you into combat so the rest of their wingscarf unicorn fhd butt buddies to can bleed you to death 6v1 and jump on your corpse. i'm so fucking tired of games where the winner is almost always decided by which team has more bodies present to autoattack focus targets and i have no idea why any game designer would give the two bursty invisibility spam classes the first and third highest mobility levels

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP, please don't mislead new players with this troll list.

Matthias too, however Anet made, what I can guess, are their final changes to those fights as of today.

Huh. I never picked him as the type.
Thank you, but no thank you. I bailed from my old group due to burn out/boredom and I'm not ready to hop back into doing raids regularly anytime soon.
If you're ever *desperate* for another body though feel free to ask. I'm not against helping lads out every now and then.

>I never picked him as the type.
Because the thread is gospel.

>Vae is successful!

I look forward to your backtracking. :)

>Vae is successful!
What do you even mean by that?

I said something about Vae on the thread, but it's not necessarily true.

Oh ok. I don't see any need to backtrack though.

WvW's only fun is the situational bullshit, it needs to be wackier to make it more apparent to people who take it seriously.

PvP has some similar issues, but you have an immediate team to coordinate out of those scenarios, obviously.

Solo roaming is only feasible with Warrior, Ranger, Thief, Mesmer, or Elementalist.

If you're not one of these classes with their multitude of escapes and gap closures, it won't be fun. You need to have a build that specializes in fighting multiple enemies and escaping

do not bully the vae

Gay mcharr sex in the flame legion rape dungeons

DBL back when?
Seriously, they were a lot more fun than those flat ass alpine maps and also much more fun to solo roam when they had the pop shortly before they got removed.

Well yeah, you're retarded.

he may be retarded, but at least he's not vae

>it's the faeeq shitposts about vae episode again

>sh-shit he doesn't care what i have to say at all
>better call him retarded!!
lmfao

Why would I need you to care? It was established you are retarded when I outwitted you lol.

They should add gliding to those, they were seriously meant for it, you already spend so much time running around in WvW anyway.

I still don't get what I'm supposed to be backtracking about but ok.

see

Literally the reason why I barely play anymore

Also, this

The Desert Borderland map isn't back yet? I thought they added it to one of the three borderland maps while the other two stayed alpine.

>it needs to be wackier to make it more apparent to people who take it seriously.
This game needs better methods to detect hacking and cheating attempts otherwise the old orb mechanic on all three borderlands wouldn't have been dropped to stop all the hackers from grabbing enemy orbs and flying off with them. But let's be serious here, people get banned nowadays for being accused of hacking and are proved innocent later on after much fighting with the CS team because they never jumped 20 different nodes per second or used 40 waypoints in a second, just the game burping and getting triggered. WvW can't get wackier and as fun as it can be because hackers will always step up to exploit it and ruin the fun. Let's not forget how blind and deaf ArenaNet moderation is and how reporting someone takes weeks or months for it to actually push out a ban, if ever.

It frustrates me that this is the reality of my once favorite game type

1v2s and 1v3s get old really fast

Desert borderlands will be brought back in with alpine soon, they just haven't got to it yet

This is mostly a balance issue. We need more skills, more viable builds for all professions, and more weaknesses to popular choices. You shouldn't really be able to win a 6v1 though

>We need more skills, more viable builds for all professions, and more weaknesses to popular choices
So what you're saying is we need the game to be actually good rather than complete shit? Never happening senpai. Not now, not ever.

>tfw no white fluffy cunny femcharr white

>We need more skills
Less is definitely more at this stage.

>Fixed a bug that caused the Bloodstone Visage to have audio effects.

This is bullshit. I farmed this for like 3 hours and just because it hurt the liberal sensibilities of some lefties they remove the best thing about it.

>worst quarter since the game was released
How long are we giving gw2 until it becomes full dead?

>white
kill youreself

This

The game is already devolving into total spam as it is, more skills will just make it worse

>tfw no blackest stinkiest dirtiest femcharr wife

>wildstar

>devolving
It has been our bed since 2011.

our grave

who will you reply to when there will be only shitposts ?

But user, that's how it already is!

requesting user imput

If Wildstar is still floating, so will GW2

is Marjory Teddy's self insert?

Angel Mccoy's

option 4; replace with fluffy tail

what the
FUGG

how do they smell, lil stinky femsura user?

Sales will pickup now that Black Desert has died. This was a pretty shitty time to be an established action combat MMO, with both B&S and BDO releasing.

it's a helluva life for sure...

Mesmers giving your girlfriend the sensations she craves, but you can't provide.

im the girlfriend

stop

If you don't care, why would you be asking someone to explain?

This is the problem with sub-human Australian etiquette, they dig their own graves with childlike arguments. I can't wait til the chinks annex you worthless shits.

Mesmers penetrating your girlfriend with multiple Phantasmal Dicks while you watch, helpless and aroused.

you like it

>faeeq gets cucked by an Australian
>hates all Australians now even comfy and mexay

oothier is my girlfriend

I'm sorry.

I'm getting back into this game after only playing for like 20 hours last year.

Are necromancers really useless like everyone says? Or is that sort of meme?

how the fuck did wildstar make a jump in 2q
how the fuck is B&S popular
when will lineage + lineage II stop being a money laundering scheme

>having cuckold fantasies where you are the cuck
fuck off faggot, what the actual fuck is wrong with you

Wvw please be good now

who doesn't hate comfy and mexay, they are both insane and autistic

No, I'm fantasizing you are the cucks.

stop fucking oothier

you dont have to stop

Mesmers making you replay the moment she became "theirs" in your head over and over again.

on second thought, maybe you should stop

or just write a fapfic for everyone