Oh shit Hyundai finally did something worth looking at

Thoughts Veeky Forums

>Vision Gran Turismo

So, Hyundai Le Mans team when? Maybe that'll convince people they can build cars that don't instantly fall apart once they roll off the lot.

>Vision GT

Oh yeah.....that..

i bought an hyundai and i like it. so far so good senpai.

>korean cars

>not liking femine phallic windows

my car is KDM tight brah

The 2017 Hyundai i30 N Sport will be racing this weekend at the 24h Nurburgring.

We will see how it stacks up with the Renault Clio RS 200s, VW Sciroccos and the Opel Astra OPCs.

Can't wait to see block pixelated trees.
>inb4 no one looks at trees when driving
Don't care, it's a game for fucking PS4, this shit is not tolerable. And to think that all those PS2 era standard cars are going to make it in GT7 again...

>PS4
>good graphics
That's a bloody good laff ur having there m8

This car was a Vision GT car.

Dont be a hater of car designers Vision.

This thing looked alright. Too bad though, like a celica, it looked sporty but in reality was a FF 130hp shitbox

>hater
They still say this?

I could Forgive the PS2 era standard cars and the Graphical inconsistencies if they gave all the Standard Cars a basic interior and added some fucking sound.

After playing virtually every game that has at least TRIED to emulate the sound of individual cars and their engine configurations i just can't have as much fun on any modern iteration Gran Turismo anymore without being disappointed.

Driving almost any car in Gran Turismo feels highly undramatic and for some reason the sense of speed feels way off.

I heard they also don't outsource the rendering of Car Models which leads to rarely any new cars being added and you'll almost never see sheer unexpected cars being added similar to Forza. (VL Commodore, Cadillac Limo, Pontiac Aztek etc) and since Polyphony Digital will probably never pay EA for the Porsche License you'll never see them and that's one of the things that led the Forza games to grow so fast.

The Customization is also lacking compared to Forza and i don't even know why. Why can't i put Vinyls and whatnot on any car?

Gran Turismo could easily be Godly if they fixed those problems.

i dont know. it seemed like the best word.

Celicas are good, this wasn't. Only poor reliability of early Hyundai.

Same. What's you get user? I got a "V" 'cuz cheap boy-racer hatchback.

>Vision Gran Turismo
>something worth looking at

Mutually exclusive. Design studies a shit.

I wonder when they are going to release a new Vision car for GT6. Hyundai unveiled the N 2025 last September but still hasn't been released for the game. It's been almost a year since the last Vision car was made available in the SRT Tomahawk. Given that Alfa Romeo pulled their Vision project and Bertone shuttered as a company, I was thinking that perhaps everybody else just gave up in contributing to the game.

>And to think that all those PS2 era standard cars are going to make it in GT7 again...

Probably. Although personally, I'd rather have the globby-looking standards next the HD cars instead foregoing them entirely. I want for them to keep cars like the GNX or the Z30 SC/Soarer. There are too many unique vehicles that have never gotten the HD upgrade.

Never. GT Sport is all PD are working on now.

GT Sport is working on trying to fix a lot of the problems you've outlined, but goddamn knowing PD they'll still find a way to fuck it up.

The i20 WRC is pretty great, shame the production car it's based on is utter trash.