/drg/ Danganronpa General : Makoto is best girl edition

Last Thread hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Delete the fucking embedDownloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

First for Grown up Saionji best saionji

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Oh man

It'd be even hotter if a grown-up Saionji bullied you and threatened to crush you beneath her heels.

>inb4 Junko was the good guy all along

Quit it you worthless worm. Getting hard for being pushed around by a girl ? You're a pathetic pervert.
Get down on your knees and apologize. Maybe i'll take pity and let you get kicked if you're fervent enough, you'd probably find that arousing you nature freak.

Did i miss anything? I was watching people fight in the street.

Were there some good punches thrown ?

Yep, that'd do it.

I was watching from a far, but it was some hobos and punks fighting, the punching was lame, but the best part was one of the homeless drop kicked a guy who was punching his downed friend.

I want her to suck me dry

So, will we see short hair Izuru or long hair Izuru?

You're really awful you know that ? But at least you have perseverance. How desperate must you be ? Really a sad sight.
But maybe i'll find you an utility, after all it's been raining and i'll need someone to eventually clean my boots and socks.

Fucking great. There isn't enough drop kicks in the world

>You're minding your own business when Ibuki suddenly appears.
>"user! Ibuki's heart meter is bursting! It's time for a limit break!"
>She forcefully drags you away by the collar of your shirt to her bedroom, where she rips off your pants with little ceremony and forces you onto your back.
>"Meat is a key element of Ibuki's healthy diet!"
>Before you can even question what's going on, she's wrapped her entire mouth around your dick and is bobbing up and down wildly, using her hand to twist and work the shaft with manic energy
>She's not necessarily skilled, but she's fast, enthusiastic and relentless and her blowjobs are sloppy as shit
>Before long, you're cumming buckets down her throat and she's happily sucking it all down even after you're done.
>"See? Ibuki is a master of all instruments, including the elusive skin flute!"
>With that she throws you your pants and pushes you out the door, your head still spinning from the orgasm.
>"Thank you, come again!"
>You're left standing outside her room with your pants in your hand wondering what the hell just happened.

Every Tuesday.

God, I agree with the other user. Adult Saionji must be so fucking good.

It's like regular Saionji except full dominatrix rather than tyrannical brat

I'm not even into femdom. Just the thought of Saionji's assertive, aggressive, manipulative demeanor put into a matured female body.

Damn..

I want adult Saionji to knock my food to the ground and step on my head when I go to pick it up, forcing my face into it and telling me to lick it all off the ground.

Sadly there is few art of her, including the ones I posted earlier with the shitty roleplay

>Saionji will never make you stay late after work to file shit just to give you a hard time
>Saionji will never knock your paperwork off your desk and make you pick it up in front of her
>Saionji will never make you give her a foot/back massage at the end of the day for no extra pay
>Saionji will never walk past your desk pointedly and tell you to meet her in her office for her 9 o'clock servicing.
>You will never exhaustedly eat her out while she leans back splayed on a couch, apparently getting off more on your subservience than the actual sex act.
>Saionji will never hike up her skirt and tell you to fuck her, insulting you and threatening to dock your pay if you don't make her cum all the while.
>Saionji will never secretly record your affair and threaten to show the recording to your wife if you don't do the same next week.
>She'll never tell you to stop crying like a little bitch as she buttons up her shirt and fixes her hair.
>She'll never possessively slap your ass as you slink out of her office, reminding you that you're hers.

I want to watch Hiyoko impregnate Hiyoko!

Thank god no. Only a short impudent male would enjoy that, as he is bossed around for paying for snacks, with only thanks reprimand for going too slow, or hits and humiliation in the back of the school, before getting ridiculed and taken in photo for the boner he popped.
Surely she would play a bit with it before leaving you blue balling, asking you to bring her more money tomorrow if you don't want everyone to know you get off being abused

You forgot to add

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Hi hatefucker kun pls no bully children

IBOOHki ?

Aw fuck you're right.
I was way too distracted while making that post.

I want to cuddle with Ibuki

ISPOOKI

What games does Eebooqui plays ?

guitar hero

This scene was genuinely scary

And I watch a lot of horror movies

I want to love-hug Monaka!

>adorable.png

next episode stream when

I keep missing them then getting spoiled

Last time ibukifag didnt even post when he was streaming the first time

bunch of cunts

Post lewd Sonia.

Damn, I love this girl.

>tfw you will never have a threesome with donut and princess Lewdia

Good. Donut would just spoil Sonia's perfect aryan white skin with her mere presence.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

You aren't worthy of her princess pussy.

Raw in 3 and a half hours

You wont be so smug when i bend you over and make your asshole burn, slut!

>implying Donut isn't just a really tanned aryan herself

She's also loyal and abstinent, unlike Lewdia

Oh, I think the only asshole around here that's going to be burning will be yours.

>It's a /drg/ wants to roleplay as a dom episode
Noice

She would never do anything like that. The closest thing she had to a boyfriend was naegi anyway

Reminder we're going to see Izuru today.

I think the class slut should shut up and start sucking my dick

I'm gonna buy a prostitute in Japan soon.

Hope I meet Kuzu user on my trip.

Night Yagami user (the one interested in my visual novel project) pls check your email. I am sorry for replying so late.

yall are gross

>no Nagito
>grown-up Saionji

Since Nagito's suspended should we expect her soon?

>Fujoshi Fem-Yamada
It works shockingly well.

That's because he is the one taking the picture

>Mahiru not the one taking the picture

U S E L E S S

C H A R A C T E R

Shut it and put this collar on you pig !

Sonia's thighs are a gift from the heaven.

Some little cuties

>mfw i had a dream about playing AoE 2
I was getting fucked hard when i woke up

Is that the visual novel project about the criminal killing game?

Wake me up when we get some for these three

>That Juzo
Cute !

Yeah, but I think it might not be about criminals anymore, that was only an initial idea of mine for the premise. I have most of the rule set nailed down by now though, waiting for confirmation of that user on whether he decides to join or not.

Anons can help out, eh? How so?

I'm wondering if I should buy the Danganronpa 3 mouse pads. I'd like to know their quality

Anyone have that Sayaka model pic from the Despair Ep? I loost it.

I would love to get any help I could get.

But I'm not sure how multiple writers are gonna work. That user said he was already a free lance writer. I intend to do the visuals but also want to take part in creating the story and some characters.

Maybe we create our own characters then have someone patch it all up at the end? I don't know, usually only one person write the scenarios right?

Anyway my email is [email protected], if you want to join then by all means feel free to email me, I'm sure we'll figure out how to work together.

hey user, can i ask which engine you are planning to use for your vn and wether you are in need for some programmers?

If you guys are actually serious about making a vn then I suggest going over to /evn/ and getting a bit of perspective first.

>Hajime is on another layer
This is gold.

I want to hate-fuck Kodaka.

Yess, I do really need a programmer.

I figured that programming would come quite a bit later than the other stuff so I intended not to ask about that for now. But yes, I'd absolutely love to have a programmer.

Thank you for that user. I am very serious about this, but it is still in a very early stage and the game is inspired big time by DR and ZE so I figured I'd ask here first.

Feel free to ask any questions or hang around there, just keep in mind that while a lot of the posters are bitter and pessimistic, they have experience that you can learn from to help you prepare for the road to come.
Good luck with it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about hope, you little despair? I’ll have you know I graduated bottom of my class at Hope's Peak Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Ultimate Despair, and I have over 1 confirmed kill. I am trained in hopeful warfare and I’m the luckiest student in the entire 77th class. You are nothing to me but just another Reserve Course student. I will wipe you the fuck out with hope the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, talentless fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Ultimates across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the absolute hope, maggot. The storm that wipes out the hopeless little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Junko's hand. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed hope, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Final Dead Room and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your hopeless despair off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy hope your little “despairing” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn despair. I will shit hope all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead for the sake of hope, kiddo.

>gorilla warfare

that part always gets me

>Internet memes
Unless you want to go full unteralterbench don't . For the love of god please

Will Chiaki die today?

No, episode 7 or 8, maybe 9, I think. We still have to see Izuru, we still have to see Junko entering HPA and we still have to see the First Killing Game.

Some smartass linked the Taima on /a/ again so expect a lot of people (and lag) there.

>guy cames saying hes interested in making a DR inspired vn
>new episode today

Looks like this will be a good day isn't that right /drg/?

Serves you right for not linking it here last time.

Do you think we will actually see Izuru today /drg/?

Yes, but his tranformation process, not the finished product

If not I'll fly to Japan and punch Kodaka. I'll do it in Juzo cosplay.

Why