Why are bikers dicks?

why are bikers dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyT6QIp3YC4
nhtsa.gov/people/injury/pedbimot/motorcycle/00-NHT-212-motorcycle/motorcycle51.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you posted a webm of a dick on a bike?

Because the Dick in car was breaking the law?

its pretty normal to have a pic related in an op

I seen a few biker videos on Youtube from dedicated uploaders who basically ride around and blog and talk about biker culture.

He probably did that because the car turned in a lane he shouldn't have which could've caused the guy on the bike to get seriously hurt. They usually do that to careless drivers.

Reason does not exist outside one's thoughts.

the dick on the bike was breaking the law to begin with

No, he wasn't, either that was an HOV lane which is meant for Bikes and Carpooling, or its a toll lane in which you have a pass for.

If you cross the line at an unauthorized spot just to pass like the car did, its illegal.

And to add to that, he basically cut the biker off, its pretty evident that he did not even bother to look to see if anyone was in that lane coming up on him.

Pretty sure that was an HOV lane, he's allowed to be there. The van however was clearly breaking the law

>why do drivers not use their mirrors?

If the rider can still put his hand into a fist after that hit, I'd give him props for that. You can't just break the law and put someone at risk of serious injury or death when they did literally nothing wrong here (HOV lane, solid line, riding normal speed) and not expect consequences.

some bikers are dicks which cause some car drivers to be dicks which cause some bikers to be dicks which etc etc.
chicken/egg scenario

it was an HOV lane, there were diamonds painted in the lane
also yes, there were double yellows meaning the HOV lane was clearly in a no merging point

Car cut him off, thats a gopro, fisheye and makes it look it farther away, he had to SLAM on the brakes and risked going down because someone couldnt look

the cunt wasnt looking, justified

Carcuck didnt use indicators to signal changing the lane.

>cagercucks

>not kicking the mirror of

you niggas now nothing

at least i noe how to spell

Actually he did...

looks like CA, this is allowed

Nigger, I'll sew you how to spell

>Going along at probably 5-10+ over the speed limit
>Guy moves into lane
>Bike has to avoid because speeding
>Gets mad at car for existing in front of him
Bikefag apologists pls. So what you're saying is if another car cuts me off its ok to side swipe him or if a bike does it to knock him over? Yeah no.

if the bikefag wasn't a good driver he's probly have crashed against the car and broken more than just the mirror

well fucking deserved

it's in a no passing/merging HOV lane, the car was not legally able to enter in that lane regardless

Weak bait but alright.

>Going along at probably 5-10+ over the speed limit
How do you know he was going over the speed limit?

>Guy moves into lane
Yes, he moved into the lane illegally and without looking.

>Bike has to avoid because speeding
How do you know he was speeding? Yes he had to avoid it, do you want to crash?

>Gets mad at car for existing in front of him
I would be mad too if some faggot just swerved into the lane without looking.

Any tips on how to punch a side mirror without falling from your bike?

typical biker aggression, van shouldnt have crossed over but the guy on the bike makes it worse by panic braking at the last second then road rages cuz he got his way, he wouldnt be hitting side mirrors if that van had taken him out, anyone who rides or drives needs to understand they arent the only one on the road.

>panic braking on a bike

You don't know what that looks like apparently.

>ride a death trap
>have a heightened sense of entitlement
Can't wait for all of the squids to rage ITT.
>muh bike culture

youtube.com/watch?v=MyT6QIp3YC4

This is panic braking.

>looks like

it also looks Virginia, and North Carolina, and Wyoming, and Hawaii, and South Dakota, And Rhode Island, and Washington.

Clearly that guy doesn't use his mirrors so it shouldn't be a problem really

its not a culture its just "try not to get manslaughtered by stacey the soccermom whenever you get on a bike"

lol both of the bikers flipped over

it took the bike three seconds to reach the car from a moment you could clearly tell he was going to merge. two seconds are usually regarded as a safe stopping distance.

sure the car driver was probably not allowed to merge at that point, and the bike was actually in the middle of his road which usually means not in the cars blind spot.
punching off a mirror still is a dumb thing to do. car driver might've decided to be an aggressive cunt like the bike driver or taken it up a notch and run him off the road. usually you wouldn't want that to happen.

"it's okay to do illegal things because others did as well" is the worst argument for anything, ever.

Accidents happen due to negligence all of the time. Resorting to fucking up someone else's property is the most childish thing you can do.

Don't want to die? Don't ride a bike on the highway in traffic, because chances are someone is going to fuck up

>Don't do something because someone else might be retarded

Nah, if you don't use your mirrors, don't be mad when Squids McGee takes one from you.

The shitty thing is that driver probably has no idea why the guy did that, probably thinks it was just some random act of vandalism.

I bet the person thinks they just hit the biker, they were probably looking forward when it happend.

good point actually

Well they sure as hell weren't checking the mirrors when it mattered.

He wasn't using that mirror

his name is Snowcat. he Motovlogs, and obviously, if that van came a few more inches over, that could of been his life

Stop riding a bike then

And don't get mad when Ronny Road Rage catches up to you at the next red light and puts a .45 caliber slug in your pimple ridden face

teach car drivers not to rape

It's in our dna. Where ever we go we must rape the earth and your ears

eh, didn't seem that dickish

i might have smacked the mirror off

I think the attitude of someone who rides the motorcycle is just like middle ground between a bicyclist and someone who drives a car.

Bicyclist mentality
>Think they have more freedom to do what they want on the road
>Pretentious
>Attention whores (Harleys)

Driver mentality
>Think they own the road
>Tailgate
>Lane hog

The only decent people on motorbikes are people who ride classic motorcycles or retirees who bought a "touring" bike.

That would be implying Ronny Road Rage can catch my super sport

>The only decent people on motorbikes are people who ride classic motorcycles or retirees who bought a "touring" bike.

>weekend riders
>decent people

his name is revbomb

So you are going to drive dangerously to avoid a person who's car you vandalized because they were driving dangerously?

>muh bike culture

Most of you have the mentality of a child

I don't condone damaging the property of others but teaching brain dead morons who make an attempt on your life to actually use their mirrors and indicators is god's work and doing cagers a favor too.

I just wail on the window with my (soft shell) gloves, nothing gets broken, the retarded cunt behind the wheel (invariably a woman in my personal experience, I'd rather not be prejudiced but reality dictates otherwise) shits bricks and hopefully might learn a lesson (lol)

If traffic is stopped I just pull alongside, politely tap the mirror while looking at them and nod helpfully. I don't move or stop until I'm verbally acknowledged.

Well decent in comparison to other motorcyclists.

fucking this I dont think i could do it without losing balance lol

Protip, have a dedicated pocket for smashed up spark plugs, toss a handful to delete windows.

>he thinks I have to ride dangerously to avoid Ronny
>he thinks I can't legally lane split my way away from him
>implying implications

If I'm in a car and you're on a bike and I kill you accidentally on the road in a crash that you would have survived in a car I will not feel bad at all. You are the ones that feel the need to ride on a deathtrap when safer options are available so don't blame other people for your lack of safety. At the end of the day everyone is essentially responsible for their own wellbeing and if you pretend like you aren't you're just a fucking faggot that's going to die in a motorcycle accident and I'm glad that I can be the one in the car to make it happen.

>glad that I can be the one in the car to make it happen.
>being glad for vehicular manslaughter

but user, that's gonna be expensive.

>I'm willing to put a bullet into someone over a traffic incident but you're immature

You're working on the assumption it's petty retribution and not educating others on their potentially lethal behavior. I wish getting cagers to wind the window down next stop light for a rational, calmly measured and brief debate on the merits of actually using mirrors and signals work, but the reality is "I have to buy a new mirror now because of that SOB biker hooligan" is far more likely to result in that particular driver bothering to actually look and not endanger others, or at least other motorcyclists, in the future. Humans are unfortunately wired up to think they care more about a human life than a minor financial cost and annoyance to themselves, but not actually act accordingly.

And I'd like to address any "but bikers endanger themselves when they choose to ride a bike" response before they crop up, the reasons for riding are long and varied and better explained elsewhere, but what's important is that motorcycles are NOT significantly more dangerous than any other vehicle until other vehicles, and drivers, are factored in and that it's not exaggeration to say that any negligence is virtually always shown by the other driver in question, for the simple reason his life isn't on the line and the motorcyclist's is.

I don't like motorcyclists but responsible riders know what they are doing and know how not to being situations that would get them killed.

The problem is are people who usually lane split even though it is legal in some places, constantly cut lanes, and think that some laws or rules of the road don't apply to them because they are riding a bike. Most are easy to spot too if they aren't wearing gear, especially a helmet.

>If I'm in a truck and you're in a car and I kill you through my own incompetence in a crash you could have survived in a truck, I will not feel bad at all. You are the ones that don't feel the need to ride in an 18-wheel fuel guzzling safety box when such a safe option is available so don't blame me for your lack of safety. At the end of the day everyone is essentially responsible for their own wellbeing and if you pretend me hitting you in my truck is my fault you're a fucking faggot that's going to die under a truck and I'm glad I'm dumb enough to be the one to make that happen.

ow the edge

The margin of safety from any bike to even the shittiest car is massive. People don't drive 18 wheedlers for pleasure and are generally much more respectful than bikers.

Whether or not your are a responsible motorcyclist, you will be lumped in with other motorcyclist it seems like most people who ride are assholes. Bike culture is why people will hate you for being on the road even if you aren't a part of it and you obey the rules of the road.

"The margin of safety from any bike to even the shittiest car is massive"

Only when the negligence of other vehicles is a factor, and at very high speeds with tight turns you won't be encountering outside a track. Remember with a bike there's absolutely zero chance of being trapped inside a burning vehicle, or one in water, in the event of a crash, and that a shitbox can roll where a bike would just lowside (usually harmless at normal driving speeds with proper safety gear). Of any reasons you can name a bike is more dangerous, driver negligence will BY FAR be the greatest. and the comparatively slighter reasons would apply just as much to smaller and lighter cars like Miatas against pick-ups, SUVs, crossovers, etc.

Around a track is debatable, comparing MotoGP to Formula 1 the former is statistically safer.

Is that supposed to invalidate anything said in the post, or just an addendum?

you are a cool guy!!

> implying that fucking car could catch up to that motorcycle

There was a the diamond painted on the ground so it was an HOV lane.

Also motorcycles are allowed to use HOV lanes under Federal law but local government can supersede.

that biker didnt have the right of way and was def. speeding

Basically this. It's not even that he was speeding but he was speeding to reckless extents, that and squids with Go Pros are always looking to stir shit up.

Somebody inconvenienced me being a reckless dickshit? Better damage their property and brag about it on the internet.

So, when did you lose your mirror after nearly merging into someone?

he was probably speeding but he DID have the right of way. the double yellow means dont fucking cross, you idiot.

>riding a motorcycle on a busy highway at a busy time of day in the year 2016 when 75% of drivers are on their cellphones

if you do this you deserve to die, darwinism at its finest

the cager clearly didn't need that mirror. he wasn't using it anyways

>.45 Caliber Slug
>Pimple ridden face

Well, we've spotted the 16 year old who just got his license.

except it's actually california, it's the 405 next to the sherman oaks galleria

In California motorcycles are allowed in the carpool lanes.
People tend to get jealous of bikers so they do stupid shit to fuck up their day.

As a "Cager", this biker is making the world a better place by reckoning others to think twice about their surroundings before piloting their 3800lb+ chunk of metal next to others.

Also, notice the diamond on the road faggot?

That's an HOV lane with solid whites next to it, he blatantly broke the law even if the bike was speeding, which there is a damn good chance he wasn't since HOV lanes have higher speed limits and is restricted to most traffic.... There was a lot of traffic causing lower speed than the speed limits.

>checked his 6 in the webm

Seems like he was nervous about the car catching him too, good rule of thumb is if you do something that makes you nervous somebody else is going to kill you, you probably shouldn't do that fucking thing

More like toss a handful to get fucking shot you dumb nigger

>HOV lane
>High Occupancy Vehicle
Motorcycles are literally the opposite of this. Fuck bikers and their shit

"All states permit motorcycles to use high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes with a single rider on the motorcycle. Limited studies evaluating this practice have shown no traffic or safety problems (Jernigan, 1995)."

nhtsa.gov/people/injury/pedbimot/motorcycle/00-NHT-212-motorcycle/motorcycle51.html
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Honestly he did the smart thing, he probably assumed it was going to connect with the handlebar which is was inches from doing, so he controlled the point of contact and battered it away with his fist before it ended up in direct vehicular contact and him wrecking.

That soccermom was entirely in the wrong.

Then name it something else. It's an oxymoron. Additionally, bikers are generally assholes. If you're going to ride around in a dangerous vehicle with absolutely no safety equipment, go on your private property.

Dude, they are a fucking bike..... you are a fucking car.

I always put five car lengths in between myself and them, doesn't matter my lane; and refuse to dig or roll race them.

Just don't be around bikes, I'd be an asshole too if I had to deal with people on the road X me not in a metal box.

>not running him down and destroying his shit as soon as he hits the gridlock

Spark plug shards glued to the knuckle protectors.
Sure, don't ride a motorcycle, but don't be an angry jealous little cuckle if some of us do :^)

I'm jelly, I wish I had the self-temperance to even think about owning a baiku. I -know- I will kill myself.

I'm sorry you have so many people that cannot place empathy or forethought into their actions or responses when considering your life.

Keep speeding on past people to keep your distance and lane splitting my friend.

Because they're faggots with small penises?

>look at user in his z06 with his small peepee LAWL xDDdD

>look at user in his GTR with his small peepee LAWL xDDdD

>look at user in his lamborferraroenigsegg with his small peepee LAWL xDDdD

>look at user in his cummins work truck with his small peepee LAWL xDDdD

Eh person deserved it, probably wasn't paying attention and had the biker not been paying attention he could've smoked the back of her car easily. not to mention she completely cut him off like a dick

Because that is an every day occurrence.
Last time I was casually cruising I got hit. Therefore now anytime I ride I ride like a fucking asshole because it's safer for me.
What'd the cunt say who hit me? Oh that's right she didn't fucking stop. Probably didn't know she nearly killed me but that's okay cause she was late for work. And that's okay cause now I've got a loud ass bike and I ride real aggressive making sure people know I'm there.
The average person on a bike is paying way more attention to their surroundings than the average person in a car.

Some laws are more important than others

Laws regarding lanes, traffic impedance, and right of way are the most important, especially for cars. If anything, ONLY for cars and larger vehicles. People not following them are the only reason speed limits need to exist - you have to go slower as to not run into retards and asshole vigilantes who try to use their cars as weapons of intimidation and carnage.

The road is not a track, unless your idea of a track is a train track. Changing lanes is the exception, not the rule, you fucking road racers.