If I gave you $100,000 to modify an s2000 for straight up quarter-mile time what would you do to it?

If I gave you $100,000 to modify an s2000 for straight up quarter-mile time what would you do to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Turbine-engine-jet-Boeing-T502-6-/162081862788?hash=item25bcd4f484:g:-3UAAOSwYlJW5DZL&vxp=mtr
racingjunk.com/Dragsters/182600296/Procharged-EFI-Top-Dragster.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sell it and buy a real performance platform

LS swap it and then supercharge it.

Swap it for the EcoBoost engine in the Ford GT, upgrade tranny and add better tires.

BAM!

Low 10 second quarter.

L S

S

Actually you would have 135,175.71 to spend today.

How do you spend 100 grand on an F20C?

2JZ

worlds fastest S2k uses it

Gut entire vehicle, only leave 1 seat, windshield, frame, steering assy, wheels and tires, etc.

Scrap all that other shit for a few more bucks.

Buy whatever the most powerful 1x use rocket I can get for under $100k, strap rocket to car.

Ignite rocket and hang on.

You forgot the tires.....and transmission.... and brakes......

None of those are necessary to run 9's

rocket

Are you retarded? This car comes stock with less than 255's at the rear.

put some brazzers on it

Rocket provides thrust, wheels and tires only there to roll along the ground.

none of that is necessary for fastest straight-up quarter mile time

You're an idiot.

*your

nice b8

LSX454

Twin-Turbo Kit

6L80E

Solid Rear Axle

Jet engine:
ebay.com/itm/Turbine-engine-jet-Boeing-T502-6-/162081862788?hash=item25bcd4f484:g:-3UAAOSwYlJW5DZL&vxp=mtr

Well you fell for the first two so we hoped you'd fall for it again.

I agree, or maybe some kind of electric system could provide huge torque but be only for one run before needing a recharge.

kick VTEC in

Explain why I need a transmission or brakes on what is essentially a rocket sled?

Grip. Jesus, Veeky Forums is so dumb.

Swap in a powerglide with a 5,000 rpm stall converter.

>transmission
>grip

>brakes
>grip

I said tires you moron. Are you an idiot?

2JZ swap

BC 3.4 liter stroker kit
BC race cams
BC stainless valves
Custom Titanium con rods
BC CP pistons
Big ass borg warner turbo
all supporting mods
Getrag v161 transmission
airconditioning
hardtop

>Explain why I need a transmission or brakes on what is essentially a rocket sled?

Grip. Jesus, Veeky Forums is so dumb.

Reading comprehension > you

Why the fuck would you want grip? The tires are not connected to an engine, the rocket provides all the power. And there's no cornering in a quarter mile. If anything you want tiny ass tires for as little grip as possible to minimize resistance

Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I guess you just have to resort to meme's after you get destroyed in argument.

You would be spinning. You can't set fast time if your wheels are spinning.

rocket

electric motor swap if you want to be simple, but id prefer it to be something honda...

idiot

You are so far below me that I've completely lose sight of you. I'm superior to you in every conceivable way. If you had a life or could stand on your own two feet without your parents help, then at least you'd come somewhat close to rivaling me.

Keep getting mad at people on the Internet though, it's entertaining.

>but how do i into rocket?

How the fuck are your wheels going to be 'spinning' when there is nothing driving them? Think about it you stupid cuck. The rocket is going to accelerate the entire vehicle. The wheels will not matter. Weather you have massive drag radials or bicycle tires, you will have very similar accelerations.

Handling, on the other hand, is a different story.

You don't understand basic physics. Let me guess, the plane wouldn't take off either, right?

rocket

These are thrustSSC's wheels/tires. How much "grip" do you think several inches of metal provides, only 3 of them at that.

You guys are idiots. You need grip.

see
>Gut entire vehicle, only leave 1 seat, windshield, frame, steering assy, wheels and tires, etc.
>leave ... wheels and tires
>tires

Only grip I need in my life is your mums sweet sugar walls wrapped around my cock.

grip

grip?

traction is needed to launch fast

Oh, ok.

I'm glad you understand. Everyone else ITT is an idiot.

truly

Is that it? "truly"? I'm really disappointed in your funposting skills.

Fully custom-built 627 Ci engine, twin turbo kit, superglide 2-speed automatic, drag radials, full weight reduction, roll cage... Then slap a wheelie bar on it, and you've got a fucking monster.

3 motec exhausts and two bottles of nozz, the big ones

You need tires, dumbass. It's just going to spin.

I'm tired user. I didn't sleep well at all last night, went to a baseball game today (dollar hotdog day at the ballpark, aww yeah), drank some beers, and now I'm just hanging on by a thread, probably gonna fall asleep in my computer chair sometime soon.

post cock pls

I'd slap your shit for asking me to make a curvy roads car go straight

n-no homo?

Of course, now post the photos before you go to sleep. ;^)

>Buy broken ass s2000.
>use to build a mould for a fibreglass shell.
>strap shell to a 6 second drag car for 55k

racingjunk.com/Dragsters/182600296/Procharged-EFI-Top-Dragster.html

How hard can it be?

put in a spoon engine, a t66 turbo WITH nitrous enjection......anda motec system exhaust.

Well here you go then, he's molting right now so his tail feathers look a little short, I hope you don't mind.

I take it back, you have an excellent future as a shitposter.

Oh yeah.

Dump those too because it's fucking BLAST OFF TIME!!

They are steel so you get more grip how you think those trains can drive if they didn't have so much grip

Steel>rubber

You're trying to hard, this is Veeky Forums.

>Run away with the money because drag racing is for fags
>Stash car in a garage and part it out for extra shekels

Will it be able to beat a jetta after spending all this money on it?

gr8b8m8 but for those utterly retarded people out there who will believe this wholesale trains' grip comes entirely from their mass. Steel has a very low friction coefficient.

Rocket.

Pratt & Whittney swap.

World's fastest s2k is using an f series.

ITT: you fags are on to something.

All this tryhard wannabe racers tuning their cars just for the best 1/4 mile time. When all you need is a car and a rocket engine strapped to it. EZ PZ.

Not jet engine, they accelerate too slowly.

eat shit

I think at least half of that budget would go into the paint job

Hire some machine gun guys on murdercicles to kill off all of the competition.

Agree. You could probably get a great rocket for 50 k

Solid rocket motors in back, and some aero work in front to keep the wheels on the ground.

WEIGHT REDUCTION

Why would you post this shoop, there's no fucking grip here you fuck spoon

>Is he gonna fly with it?

Leave it to 'merica to think outside the box.

Don't mind me, just BRRRRRRRRRRT'ing my way to victory.

buy a Cosworth gp engine because turbo Hondas are the devil

Put in about 5L of RON 95 and race.
Then use the rest for other things, like deposite for a house.

Rocket. Thrust. Exhaust. Nozzle. Fast. Read. A. Book.

I'd make a space-frame purpose built machine with a silhouette bodywork imitating the Amuse S2000 GT1, sequential gearbox and one of those fucking delicious V8 engines that are basically two 'busas with a common crank.

There, fuck you Jhonny Tran and your Spoon engines.

Buy a totaled/burnt mitsubishi eclipse and spend all of the money on the frame

Yes but only if you dont use your nitrous too soon junior.

>being this retarded

First of all, toughness is much more important for this application. Rubber gets btfo at the temperatures produced by the friction that happens at those speeds.

Second, grip is almost irrelevant for motion in this scenario. The engine doesnt move the car THROUGH the wheels, like in any normal car, it just basically thrusts the whole fucking thing. Think of it rather as a rocket designed not to take flight and roll on solid steel cart wheels instead of a car.

TL;DR: You dont have a patrician's brain...perhaps the one from Patrick the Star.

Oh, I forgot, on the subject of trains: they get traction from steel wheels not because of the tyre's grip but because they weight millions of metric fucktonnes. Steel>rubber again.

Sell the s2k and use the 100k much smarter than sinking it into an s2g