"user why don't we just get you a new car"

How many times have you nignogs been pressured to sell your baby?
Have you flipped your shit like an autist?
car story time pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An easy way to shut that shit down is just slap the fucking bitch or give them an ultimatum that will force them to part with something they love and make sure it's something personal/valuable. Another way is to just leave the bitch since they won't respect your hobbies and personal property

It only came up once before I found a solution.

>because new cars cost money
How hard was that?

Nobody has ever offered to buy me a new car because I'm not a spoiled rich fuck. I got the opposite. Hand-me-down cars for free when the other members of my family didn't want to deal with their shit anymore and the cars were worth so little that giving them to me for zero dollars was a better option than trading or selling.

Then I restored those cars to working condition and still drive them to this day.

>offered to buy me a new car
What? This thread is about someone urging you to "upgrade" from your old Miata to a newer SUV. With your money of course.

what am i looking at here

A shrubbery.

Some shrubbery.

>why don't you get a car with air conditioning, it's too hot in here?
>where are the cupholders?
>why is the stereo in the glove box?
>why didn't you get something with power locks and windows?
>why didn't you get an automatic?
>you should get something new
>this probably gets bad fuel economy
>it's too loud
>it smells like gas
>why can't I adjust the seat?
>why do you keep it so clean when it's just going to get dirty anyway?
>why do the seatbelts only go over your lap, this isn't safe

Fucking normie peasants. I swear I only hear complaints.

>user why don't we just get you a new car
>we
>I pick which one
>you pay for it

That's what everybody wants isn't it? Well fuck you.

>someone offers to buy you a new car
>have winter beater for free

I don't see a problem here?

Why do people let this happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ

Dear God these bitches are dumb

The BRZ isn't even that impractical of a car, yours fairly reliable and you can easily daily drive it
>during so selfish
Why don't they just keep driving a minivan themselves and let the guys drive what they want?

Excuse the facebook tier meem, but this is highly appropriate.

What the fuck do you drive, a Kübelwagen? Fuck, even that probably has more options.

>Why don't they just keep driving a minivan themselves and let the guys drive what they want?
Because he could've added his money to what her minivan is worth and bought her a brand new SUV.

Sadly, it's ALWAYS the men making the sacrifices to "prove their love". The only sacrifice women ever make for us is a blowjob on our birthday. The second I decided to stop making compromises just to keep a girlfriend happy was the second I attained true and complete happiness.

>i guess i'm sleeping in the car tonight

It's sickening, but the average family doesn't need a Porsche Macan

And 2 cars are more useful than 1

>>i guess i'm sleeping in the car tonight
Looks like he's somewhat on the fence about whether he actually likes that or not.
He can always get a shitbox for a grand for himself.

> but user, you just said that Saab went out of business! What if you need the oil changed?

And that's the day I learned my ex really, REALLY knew nothing about cars.

> was shopping for a used car with my ex, for my ex (don't worry, she was paying. I went along because I wanted to) She saw the exact same car I drive for sale and asked to see what their new models look like. When I said they're dead, she kept asking me for about an hour afterwords why I still drive a car from a company that's out of business. And yes, she did indeed say what's above.

>Looks like he's somewhat on the fence about whether he actually likes that or not.
His face literally says "My brain says I should feel guilty, but my heart doesn't."

>The BRZ isn't even that impractical of a car
It's even impractical from an enthusiast point of view. There's cars that are faster in a straight line, faster round a track, with twice as many doors and 3 more real seats for less money. The only argument the BRZ has is being more fun. It's immature, it's a toy, even as a petrolhead, you have to be somewhat bonkers to get one.

It's a cheap fun car that can be made fast. I think less people would complain of the base model has 500cc more displacement and they offered a higher end turbocharged version

That FA engine responds really well to forced induction

Keep in mind that when it came out Honda offered the Civic Si for the same price with the same power output

>upgrade from old miata

There's no upgrade to perfection, friend.

Upgrade to the ND

> What is a FIAT 124
Miats are perfection, but the FIAT makes too little sense to be passed up.

Don't they sell the Legacy with close to 300 bph with a turbo FA20 in Japan? If they'd offer it with all of Toyota's TRD performance parts and the 300 bph engine, they'd truly have a literal god machine. Then again, you can easily achieve something similar with a wide array of aftermarket options.

Hence """""upgrade""""".

It's a 1970 C10.

And I have a lot of options such as an updated transmission, big block engine, 12 bolt rear end, stabilizer bars, wood trim, chrome bumpers, windshield defrosters and sun visors.

Why would I waste money on a depreciating asset when I could invest it in a house?

my grandparents bought me a toyota thinking it would convince me to sell my bike

i told them straight up
>i love you guys, and i'll accept this beautiful gift toyota, but i'm not selling the bike

then i bought 4 more bikes

>not living with your parents and having sick vehicles to cruise in

I'm renting the house out, it pays for the mortgage

So, you live in your car?

Campus, I went back to school

Because it worked so well the first time.

Do all the other Mexicans on your block respect you?

It did actually, but I got interested in medicine and cutting people up

Beats sitting in a server farm all day

Until you get sued for malpractice

Doctors have insurance for that bruv, usually paid by the hospital since there's to many people looking for a quick pay day
We take courses on avoiding situations that will actually ruin a physician instead of just being thrown out of court

DAMMIT user.

>user why don't we just get you a new car

Nigga are you refusing a free brand new car?

Just say "I'm not done with it."

What kind of shit heap do you drive where you can't adjust the seats?

Weight distribution matters.

Your current whip vs a BRAND NEW nissan versa or Chevy cruze?

How a brand new Kia Sportage?

NI!

They never offered a "new car"
persay
just... not one that isn't a worn out pickup truck that's "too dangerous".

sorry
this is op,
thought thread got pruned because I'm an autist and didn't expect any replies

Four of my coworkers asked me this in the last month.

My mom has been asking me that every day for the last week because my clutch slave cylinder went out, even after already fixing it. Because she's fucking mechanically retarded.

OP I bought a 1999 model car today and een that was too new for for me. I immediately regretted it. The intrusive computers boil my piss how can people bear to drive these fucking appliances?

show a pic faggot

That ad makes me shed manly tears. It's a tribute to awesomeness and almost everything that's right about having a dick between your legs.

>Why don't I have grandkids yet?

Wait for that one.

>what are bucket seats

Retard, have you ever seen a racecar?

I remember when I got that remark, I bluntly answered with the fact that exact attitude would scare away potential wimminz who could put up with my hobbies, and I'd rather be a mancave dweller than giving up the crunchstick lifestyle.

Camouflage netting over a hatchback.

Holy projection, poorfag.

Nope and nope

>buying new

Why buy any electronic device? Why buy food?
Why do anything that involves getting less money out of what you put in?

>Maybe you're just fucking retarded

I've had family members suggest I "put that money towards a new car" before I shut them up by telling them just how much my mods and repairs have cost me, which is a shitload less than their car payments.

Now there's a leap in logic if I've ever seen one

Hey dumbass instead if buying a new car for $35k you could buy a well maintained and lightly used car for $15k and use the remaining ingredients $20k for a down payment on a house

Remaining $20k*

I didn't say buy a new car. I implied it's ok to buy stuff that will depreciate. I don't want a new car. I have only ever bought used. Used cars still depreciate.

What I'll say now is you can buy good shit and do it smart by doing some research.

>tfw my GF actually seems to enjoy blowing me

Do bucket seats also only have a lap belt? The dude's probably got a beat to shit landbarge with a bench seat.

>letting a bitch control your life
If you have a wife that doesn't let you enjoy life, then you are a massive cuk

And people wonder why I prefer dick

Sniper-Prius. Civilian hatchback training to become a combat Hummer.