League of Legends General - /lolg/

Soraka is the best and most healthy support in League edition.

Old Thread: Current Patch Notes:
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-616-notes

Useful sites:
eyosongive.us
champion.gg
lolskill.net
op.gg
counterplay.xyz

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Y7AzW)
imgur.com/a/JnmjD),
eyosongive.us/morgmilk.jpg]).
imgur.com/a/LRyvc]
imgur.com/a/ZdAMN]
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58374672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should I do it?

no wtf

LMAO i had a friend who did that for over 400€

dont do it, you will decay and end up in D5

>1382 dollars for ruining other people's games with how bad you are

Nigga no.

Nth for The Yasuo Experience.

>when you have someone on your team that legit needs to be reported and punished but you know they wont anyway

Fucking hell I wish some of these people died.

Do it faggot so you'll realize that reaching that high will not make you enjoy the game more

this is the life that you chose

xth for solo queue luck for everyone

I'm pretty sure I'd get better at the game since I will be playing with better people though and I doubt I will decay that much since Im a support main I can't carry my team :(

>enemy team takes tank jungler tank top tank support and the nigger 1 man army ADC
>auto lose
great games lolbabs

are there dry spells? i been on this shit for months

how do i 1v9 carry?

Wait guys I just downloaded the patch and I just instinctively click yes on the user agreement but did it say something different this time?

It's called being a shitter, user.

do you want to play league of legends?

Well Azir uses desert sand, that's probably quite dry

>team tries to set up le epic baron deathbruth
>totally fails and they just push 2 lanes
>jungler gets caught out and we lose a teamfight and baron

Lux is my waifu.

Pity that asshole that likes lulu what a retard

yeah this shit pisses me off.

I bet they could've replaced the adc with a fighter/initiator like Jax and done even better.

It seems like they overcompensate for the fact that there are kiting mechanics only five percent of the playerbase consistently utilise.

>playing as lb
>have lane against teemo
>jg camps my lane and ganks me every 5 secs
>die twice (traps n shit)
>realise im falling behind
>fuck it , support lb
>frost queen , rilays etc
>slow down important targets or hold them with my e
>powerfarm using w r idgaf
>steal baron
>destroy 4 towers
>1v5 lategame throught all the map and kill them all (le jukes)
>win
>still our ekko jg flames bevause "YOU ONLY HAVE 6 KILLS AS LB NOOB YOU ARE USELESS"
>most cs
>most towers
>most damage dealt

I only glanced for a second but it looked like it had been rewritten to be Kled themed

My main.

fucking trolled in god dam silver

>rengar support
>AP shaco top
>people who LITERALLY just hit level 30 and dont know what they are doing

but Lulu is cute as is Lux
everybody's waifu is very cute and nice

is shyvana fertile?

I get that bug except it's azir and alistar getting mixed up

the jajajaja should have been zoomed in too

>tfw we haven't gotten a new waifu champion in literally years

>white shyvana
disgusting

Posting it a second time doesn't make it any more pointless.

Holy crap. Morons play video games and act like morons in them?

I'll call Interpol so they can put a stop to this immediately.

what do you mean "waifu champion"?

>Can't carry in silver
Embarrassing desu.
>Half breed
Nope!

t. Ekko main .

Shyvana shouldn't really be alive in the first place. The human body simply cannot survive through that much heat.

And if she can't die because of heat because "she's a half-dragon", then i'm afraid she can't have children either because her womb would be a twisted malformation of human/dragon genetics, incapable of carrying the offspring of either species.

Best top laners atm?

Darius, Teemo, Lulu

A cross-breed can't be fertile. It won't have the right number of chromosomes.

Damn , reminds me of my ex , she used to hold my waist like that when fugging

Yeah, also, there's no way Jax could jump that high. He'd need to be the size of an ant.

And a fully functioning turret couldn't be built in seconds, no matter how big your brain is. Speaking of which: Phrenology was discredited a century ago.

A cute girl. The last 2 since jinx have been tumblr pandering body diversity shit. Another 2 have been non-human monsters.

>playing bard
>enemy team has zac jungle
>our team pings dragon
>put e on the wall around 2k hp
>zac jumps in for the steal
>clicks portal mid jump
>no damage is dealt
>he then flashes back over the wall
>misses smite

Illaoi

MY NIGGA GANGPLANK

In Legal Legends it is canon that full-blooded dragons can turn into a human form. Shyvana's half-breed genetics just means she's in her human form by default.

So yes, Shyvana is very fertile.

Am I supposed to always go armor pen build on Lucian or can I do standard? Cause I went standard and I was called trash because of it.

>Teemo

kill yourself he is countered by fucking mercs

waifu doesn't mean cute girl

Enemy team
>Garen Jng
>Vayne Top
>Yas Mid
>Tryn Jng
>Veigar Supp

How well will this go ?
Our team
> Cho top
>Leblanc Mid
>Leonna Supp
>Yi Jng
>Vayne Adc

Jax is some kind of alien species, why would he work like a human?

Also, piltover technology is something beyond my understanding, so i'm not going to question it.

So if shyvana is in human form by default, how can her body survive the constant flames and extreme heat conditions she's in? The human body is not designed to survive that.

>normals
>two vaynes and a yasuo
you both lose

The question wasn't about the worst.

Just got Project Yi and Leona from the Project caches.

Who's jelly?

If only I had the willpower to play this game again...

How can, you know, ACTUAL DRAGONS survive it then?

The answer is that the human form of a dragon body isn't a human body, and Shyvana's human form isn't a human body either. That's why it has fucking scales.

exactly

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

Argue semantics all you want it doesn't change the fact that we haven't gotten a female character anyone has latched onto in nearly 4 years. People still make big compilation art of all the cute girls in the game and none ever include anything past Jinx.

>Jax is some kind of alien species, why would he work like a human?
He's a summoner but that was before summoners was retrconned despite lee sin and jax are fucking summoners

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Gnar is the most annoying shit in the entire game.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Technically other dragons in pop culture (except for a few) only breathe fire. In game of thrones, it is very well explained how their firebreathing works and shit like that, smaug and deathwing have built-in heat resistance, etcetera.

If shyvana's human form isn't actually human, then what guarantees that the child inside her can survive the extreme heat conditions? If her human form has the features of a dragon, does that mean that she can only give birth to dragon offfsprings?

He could be a summoner, it still doesn't change the fact that he's not human.

>ask teammate to not play shit champion they're hovering
>"lmao i was joking but now i'll do it just to annoy you"
why is our community literally the worst online gaming community to ever exist?

what the fuck is going on in this thread ...

It's more interesting than the waifuposting and blogging.

xth for sona suggestion

>Sona Turned into a Hucow bound in this position by her wrists and collar (imgur.com/a/Y7AzW) and wearing this outfit (imgur.com/a/JnmjD), Except with bare nipples, the tail is a butt plug, the ear tag says sona, and she is wearing tall platform heels as her hoofs. Our view is from the side as she is fucked bareback from behind while being milked (with pumps like those used here [eyosongive.us/morgmilk.jpg]). There is a milk puddle on the ground from where she was clearly leaking before and there are several gallon jugs around that say "Sona Milk, Alistar Approved" and a cow trough in front of her with her name printed on it. Sona is extremely thick, her thighs being so big that the cow tights have started to tear, and the biggest breasts in the league have gotten even bigger after they started producing milk. Sona is looking back, ahegoing, clearly wanting to be bred.

>Tits ref: [imgur.com/a/LRyvc]
>Lower Half ref: [imgur.com/a/ZdAMN]

these sona nerfs are killing me :{

Why the fuck does legends.gg not work for EUW? Or is it something with my browser?

Supp is 80% according to most ad mains in high elo

Take note of her official splash art. That ain't a human body. Those are claws, reptilian eyes, and scales.

And obviously dragons can sire dragon-human offspring, that's how Shyvana was born to begin with.

Shyvana has a dragon body with her human half at odds with her dragon half.

Her body is that of a normal dragons, but because of her human genetics they are constantly pulling her towards her human form and she has to concentrate and exert her willpower to go and stay in dragon from, which she's learned to do with her fury.

Her human side is also trying to get her to make friends with the Demacian people, something her dragon side doesn't understand.

As Shyvana made children and those children made other children that were more and more diluted with human blood, then their human form would become more and more like that of a typical human until they didn't even have a dragon form at all.

>enemy Gnar going 8/1/1

I thought he's supposed to suck in Soloq?

Opinions about Soraka? Do you like having her in your team?

Can someone tell me how I git gud on kha'zix?

soraka players tend to be lazy stupid neets

i always like to have a tank in my team and the top laner in 80% of cases picks a damage dealer

What is Gnar combo in Mega form?

do i disenchant sona and get two legendaries or disenchant basically everything for sona

>Lose streak

Has will to login and purchase items.
But wont play the game.......?

E>R>W>Q>auto-attack some shit>Q

Depends on who you play...personally I'm more of a fan of sona then teemo and mundo

I know that feel way to well :(

>I'm pretty sure I'd get better at the game

Yeah lol I'm pretty sure I would be better at running if I participate in Olympic games kek.

Good gnar or bad laner. You meta slaves are brain dead

>when your toplane vayne actually gets enoguh items to beat illaoi and helps you win the game

i was just playing against bots for the first win of the day

This is just stupid.

1. There is no way someone fucked a dragon.
2. Shyvana might have survived the gestation period, because she was a human-dragon offspring, but i'm pretty sure a halfbreed-human offspring wouldn't.
3. This is not how genetics work.

Even if shyvana is fertile, she can only mate with dragons, and can only give birth to dragons.

Also this opens up a gigantic can of worms.

Does she have split personalities?

Is she a carnivore, or an omnivore?

If she is a carnivore, how the fuck is her human body accustomed to consume meat all the time?

If she is an omnivore, how are her dragon genetics (and probably dragon digestive track) accustomed to digest fruits and vegetables?

If she has a human digestive track, then what happens to it when she transforms into dragon form? Does it disappear and gets replaced by a dragon digestive track?

Ah thanks half of his shit looks the same to me so I was confused.

Dust Dark Star Thresh to trigger Brewfag.

xth for Mama Soraka
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58374672

>nasus support
triggered.

i dusted sona and got thresh already :^(

do i disenchant all 3 of the small skins to get one legendary and keep the other shard for later
or do i disenchant the other legendary skin AND two of the smaller skins to get october fest gragas along with a legendary
OR do i reroll the 3 small shards and pray
and which legendary do i get

It's magic dumbass

Dragons are highly magical

What are the most fun mages to play? I only really find Lux enjoyable rests are pretty meh. What are the best mids to climb with anyway?

>inb4 Yasuo

fuck that weeb champ

You still have the Darkstar Thresh shard though, right? PLEASE make a webm of you scrapping it, that'd be the ultimate way to piss off Brew.

* ᴮᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ

Leblanc
Fizz
Donger

Some fag last thread wanted riot to remove support entirely or else the game would die in season seven.
How can you be this stupid?

>go from gold 1 to gold 4 in 2 days
>hahaha just carry harder noob :^)))

fucking cancer jesus christ why am I getting these teams like this all of a sudden?

It's just practice really. That and timing your ganks right.

Just don't feed early game, because you become a monster in mid-late game.

le Blanc
katarina
Diana
Annie
Malzahar