What Cla 45 do you think looks the best?

What Cla 45 do you think looks the best?

I have 50k and want the cla45, really want acantara, carbon fiber, red brakes which will prob make 55k. Can't decide the color though, which ones you like? If you dont like any because you dislike the car then I dont give a shit.

>inb4 they're all gay!! get the
>inb4 cla is poor car!
lol, I love the 45, it is perfect to me. The look, the sound, the torque. If that makes me poor then ok
>4 cylinder!!
kill yourself

Matte black makes you look like a tool and is a fucking pain to keep clean, so whatever you do, don't get that color.

Hmm, it is kinda toolish, doesnt look bad imo. Do you think that white spec is girly? Thats the main thing thats steering me off that.

because of all the angles, matte looks terrible imo.

black is harder to keep looking clean, but looks way more formal and less boy racerish compared to the white/black contrast.

also, CLA's are horrendous in general

they're all gay!!
cla is poor car!
4 cylinder!!

I would personally be looking at that darker shade of silver they offer, but that's mainly because in my mind silver is the typical Merc color. Not as "look at me" as white, but still provides a bit of contrast with the black parts to keep it looking interesting.

Should be easier to keep clean than black, too.

Something like pic? A dark grey would be kinda cool

Yeah, pretty much that.

You're getting the badgewhore's Mercedes. Buy a Chevy SS. More understated, more powerful, faster

gray or silver is best. Classic Mercedes-Benz color. Don't get matte, it'll look like shit after 1 drive. So will black.

Cant decide between grey, black and white now :/

Leaning towards grey and white, possibly black

the base is gonan be like 45k
its gonna come out to 50k for the options you want

then its gonna be 8% sales tax so lets round up to 5k sales tax

so your grand total is 55kout the door provided you have cash

if you dont have all 55k in cash ready to go on the spot right here and now then you will need to pay another 1-5% on loan intrest

also the factory wont give it that matte wrap you will have to pay a shop around $3000-$5000 to have that done

also the wheels in some of those pictures are a very very expensive additional option that will bring you up even more

white's super generic. It's literally the most popular car color for 2016, 2015, 2014 AND 2013, only after just beating black. Get silver or you're a faggot.

Buy a used 2014 or 2015 Cadillac CTS V Sport

why even bother with a 4 cylinder poor mans AMG

you have your taste but it is absolute shit for 50k

Just get a well-maintained W204 C63 AMG you fucking faggot.

WAHHH OP DOESN'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE

>buying a fake AMG Mercedes

I've got a white CLA (it's a 250 tho pls no bully) and i really like the way it looks. Also, keep the interior color options in mind; full black seats, accents, etc makes the interior look dull.

It's objectively a shit car.

Yes, that's why people care calling him out on being the shitcunt he is.

Because anyone that calls CLA 45 "badgewhoring", literally know nothing about cars. You guys Google the car, see a MSRP of 40k, and call it badgewhoring lol.

If I was badgewhoring I could get a used C300 for 15k, or even a C63 for 42k. But I love cla, and ironically, if I was badgewhoring I'd get a better class mercedes for same price just for the sake of whoring some silver text on the back and more generic design, but I really dont care about being labeled a "badgewhore" enough to do that.

Btw that 4 cylinder is faster than many v8s. Again, you know nothing about cars but hear "4 cyl" and assume shit.

I really know nothing about the AMG line besides the GT. I'm sure they make some 3-5 year old AMG variants that are as fast as the CLA45 AMG and are going to be more reliable. If you think that much forced induction on 2 liters is going to last you more than 60k more power to you.

Not true. I call it shit because the interior quality doesn't deserve the Mercedes name. A kia has better features for the money. That 15k C300 is a better car. It's at least correct wheel drive. The cla is for badgewhores no matter the trim.

A CLA45, an awd car, "isnt the correct wheel drive".

Also the 45 has metal and carbon fiber and looks great, if you think a 15k c300 looks better you are literally retarded. The only bad thing with the 45 interior that I actually care about is the plastic paddle shifters.

Other than that, cla till I die :) You badgewhores care too much about class, I could easily spend my 55k on a higher or used S class but im not a faggot

3-5 mins of googling and you could get a 2011 CL65 AMG for the same price

you'd rather have an i4 than a v8 bi-turbo?

fuck

>CL65 AMG
>V8 biturbo
Isn't that a biturbo V12?

white looks good for the cla. black just looks too generic and boring for the cla's body style.

>Isn't that a biturbo V12?
my bad i meant CL63

CL65 is out of his 50k price point

Implying you can even afford your shit taste

It's fwd biased
Carbon fiber is tacky as fuck.
We're classy, you're the badgewhore.

Almost the same speed, with shitty outdated interior and exterior

Jesus christ and you guys say Im badgewhoring lmao

Nah, you guys have Subarus and are poor. I have money lol

>fwd based
Holy shit. You literally have autism. Is the car fwd? No. The fuck does it matter if its "fwd based" you fucking autistic faggot

>implying you dont drive a Toyota Corolla

yeah im into gray and white a lot, big tossup. thanks :)

throw your money away, that depreciation is going to be wild on a fake AMG
>Almost the same speed
pic related

are you retarded

honest question????

>your car is shit
>this other car has a .1 faster 0-60

classic

point is they are comparable and one has gone through most of its depreciation. OP is a poorfag and will stay a poorfag

Not OP, not a big fan of CLA either - but I dont get the hate.

First of all, your comparison is flawed. CLA has much better interior than a CL65, I've driven a CLA and drove a CL600. The vast majority will agree the CLA looks better in the exterior and interior than an old CL. So why spend all that money just simply to not badgewhore, or for a .1 faster 0-60. There might be slight differences but overall the CLA is much more dated, high quality and youthful than a CL (aside from that beautiful v12).

And I dont get the poorfag reference either. I know kids with CLAs and their absolute douchebags but all their parents are rich as shit and if OP has 55k to blow on a car I doubt he is poor.

Also CLAs barely depreciate, 45s do a little but nothing compared to a new mercedes.

OP, on that note get a used cla45. Not new.

Get white then go to a vinyl shop to get your roof gloss blacked. Also, tint the windows.

This.
Spend a bit extra for dark rims so you can get a nice white and black contrast, which looks amazing for a luxury sportscar. Its simple, elegant, and sporty.

But that is just my opinion. NEVER vinyl the hood black nor the trunk on a Mercedes unless you are just a total faggot.

Something like? That actually does look kinda cool

get white, 20% tint the windows (5% looks ghetto), red brakes. I hate carbon on cars that have no structural carbon, but, it will look nice contrasting the white so do that.

Don't wrap it or do some stupid nigger shit

Don't get black, don't get silver. Dark gray is nice.

"biased" not "based" you twerp.

CLA is a shit car.

Anyone who disagrees is either a poorfag pretending to be rich, has shit taste, or is a badge whore.

I'd rather have a loaded Camry/Accord/Mazda 6 than a CLA.

>tfw your pontiac is less than one second slower

muh AMG

Not OP, but can you state any facts regarding this?

CLA 45 is a fast car, sounds nice, very attractive, reliable, torque, and interior is nice. I have very few flaws, mind informing me about some important flaws? and 50k car is poorfag?

Wow I guess my 20k shitbox must make me homeless. :(

>50k car has 4 second 0-60
>still labels amg shit

Gee Goy mercedes, why cant you make 50k cars with 2 or 3 second 0-60s??? Silly Benz

So everyone says CLA 45 is shit but nobody can tell me important flaws? ;(

You guys sound like you really know about cars, using arguments like "badgewhoring" on a 50k car but refusing to state good distinctions that make it such a "shit" car.

The amount of money doesn't make it badgewhoring or not. We've given you plenty of reasons.

I'd respect you more if you wanted a new C300. It actually deserves the Mercedes name.

The CLA is the bottom tier Mercedes in the US market. Even if you get a CLA45 AMG, it's still a CLA.

I personally hate how the body line rises in the middle and goes back down at the tail. The whole car looks buldgly.

Also stay the fuck away from Mercedes' white and black. They're usually just a gloss fleet vehicle color. Make sure you get something metallic or pearlescent. The only good color that I know of for a CLA is the mountain gray metallic.

You haven't given me any good arguments, though.

So, okay, let's follow your C300 argument.

C300 price : 38k
CLA45 : 50k

Most will agree CLA45 has more sleek sporty design, whereas C300 is more geared at luxyr and "dadish"

C300 0-60 - 6.2
CLA45 - 4.1 - noticeable difference, cla obviously much faster

Interior - about the same

Cla45 very nice sound, 300 nothing noticeable.

Yet somehow C300 ISNT badgewhoring, but Ia cla45 IS. Oh okay. Pefect sense.

I'm not OP, nor do I even drive a benz, I have a bmw and even I admit the CLA 45 hate is meritless.

sigh, Veeky Forums really knows lots about cars. I ask why a car is bad.
>because its CLA... duhhh
>because I think it looks...
>because in my opinion..

The day Veeky Forums learns about cars would be a good day lol

enjoy spending 45k on a car that looks like a dodge dart

Isn't the B-class supported to be the new bottom rung to an extent?

>he thinks his Dodge Dart looks like a Mercedes
Sorry pal

Read the thread. I've given reasons.

The shitty plastic interior
Unreliable long-term
Fwd-biased awd
Cheaper cars that are faster
You look like a douchebag /boyracer

C300 has a way nicer interior. You clearly haven't sat in one.

A used corvette/SS/cayman/911 would be a better choice. You could buy two cooler cars than a mediocre cla that will only depreciate.

> Yet somehow C300 ISNT badgewhoring, but Ia cla45 IS. Oh okay. Pefect sense.
The CLA is the epitome of badgewhoring. You can buy the base CLA250 for something like 33K, without any sort of heated seats or even a rear view camera.

The C300 is a good mid level luxury sedan. It's not trying to be fancier than it actually is like a CLA.

> Interior - about the same
I don't think you've been in both vehicles. We have two or three CLA45's on the lot, which haven't sold in months, they still have shitty material choices that make a Metris van feel luxurious. The C300 is a decent interior, although there's similarities to the CLA, the material choices are so much better.

> CLA45 has a very nice sound
Yes the 2.0L AMG sounds pretty sweet. But the car around it is shit.

Not sure. Haven't been briefed on it since the dealership I work at doesn't really have the audience for an electric vehicle.

does the CLA250 have awd?

its also just as unreliable

Yea but it's FWD-bias like said, all CLA 4matic models are.

>interior
Stylish futuristic interior, get a nice trim and you won't notice shit about the interior. Sit in one and you'll know. There is some plastic, but nothing worth noticing unless you're trying to find flaws in the car. Definitely not a dealbreaker. Btw could be wrong, but I dont think you can even get alcantara on a c300. Not sure why a 50 year old dad with basic taste wants that anyway, tho?

>unreliable
CLA is not known for being an unreliable car. Might be some people that have had problems but not a major issue.

>Fwd-biased
Car is awd and if you have driven a CLA there is no complaints about the driving system. Stop being retarded.

>Cheaper cars that are faster
4.1 is still a good 0-60 for a 50k car. Obviously there are faster cars, but doesnt negate the cla45s fast speed.

>you look like a douchebag
Nice fact, brah. You also look like your 60 years old in a C300 but that's my opinion, not a legit reason to shit on the car.

>c300 has way nicer interior
No it actually has very small differences looks wise. Quality might be slightly better but when i sat in a cla45 my thoughts werent "wow herrr i wish this interior wasnt bad!!" Most people wouldnt either

>used SS is better
lmfao nice meme

>hey, prove a CLA45 isnt badgewhoring
>you can get a CLA250 for 33k

Again, you are retarded.

>c300 is good mid level luxury sedan
You mean an entry level luxury car, whereas a CLA is a entry level sports mercedes? Even a CLA45 isnt even entry really, considering its more expensive than a 2013 c63.

>I dont think youve been in both vehicles
Definitely have. Feel almost identical. Also at my local Mercedes benz (my grandpa has SLS and regular there) I see hundreds of c300s and they say the CLA45s actually go pretty quick when I asked about if they had a white CLA45 I could look at.

>car around it is shit
Why? Because the interior quality? Oh ok

> It's more expensive than a 2013 c63
So why not get a C63? It's RWD and has the amazing 6.2L. Just because there's used sports cars that are cheaper than a new "sports coupe" doesn't automagically make it better in it's class.

> Feel identical
Go find a C class that's similarly priced to the CLA45 that you are looking at and tell me if you feel a quality difference.

> Interior Quality making the car shit
No, the FWD, shit reliability, shit interior, horrible rear seats, and costing almost 60k if you want to have it pretend to be a better car makes it shit.

Op is a chink housewife.

Who else would shill this hard for the 3 pointed star, badge.

You like a cuck mobile targeted toward retards and chinks, op. Accept it

Because I don't want a C63. I loveeee the C63, dont get me wrong. But it just looks too identical to a C300, C250,etc, I know a CLA45 looks like a CLA250, but I think it's fair to say it just feels like such a generic / basic design car to spend 40k on. Just my opinion, I think it's fair.

>go find a C class
Lol buddy, I think my family owns more Mercedes than you will ever sit in. I've driven an SLS, S classes, E classes, C classes -- only class where the interior legitimately felt noticeably better was the GTS. So good. Everything else really doesnt strike out.

>the FWD
It's not FWD jesus christ. "FWD-biased I mean!!" its fucking AWD you nigger

>shit interior
Sigh. You've never sat in a cla.

>horrible rear seats
C300 has shit rear seats too lmfao

Ok bud. Enjoy your 10-20k shitmobile while I buy cars you envy :).

>thinks his cuck LA can take on a Boomer chariotvette with a few simple mods.

Chan, please

If you drive a Chevy you literally have autism and/or inbred genetics. Plain and simple.

> My family owns more mercedes than you'll ever sit in.
I work at benz dealership m8. Picture related.

> It's AWD I swear!
It's a transverse FWD drive train that has the ability to throw 50% of the power to the rear in the CLA45. Unless the specific variables are met, it'll be FWD bias AWD.

> Never sat in a CLA.
The picture I posted. There's a CLA250 in it. I sat in that.

> C300 has shit rear seats
Better than the CLA's sorry excuse for rear seats. The CLA is technically a coupe, where the C class is at least considered a sedan.

> Envy a CLA45
Wait until the cooling system fucks itself up just like the GLA45's.

Because a 2013 C63 is just about to leave warranty and ready to rape you in the ass with maintenance costs.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't pick a C63 or that a C63 is the worse choice, but there's a reason why it's cheaper. One way or another, you're going to pay - there are no free rides when it comes to high output performance cars like the C63 - all of the low-volume bits and pieces that keep it in one piece while you're throwing the power of a biturbo V8 at the chassis of the car wear out.

Remember to simmer the dog for at least an hour, chan. This would be a good time to prep your bull

Can I ask what car you drive?

Drive it on a track, not just in your shitty showroom. The handling and drive is amazing, there is some oversteer and not great for drifting, but Im not 14 years old so not caring about that obviously. Drives fine.

Reliability isnt much of a problem. If my cooling system breaks I get a new one no problem. :-) Im not poor like half of these badgewhores who drive 15k cars and cant afford a single maintenance for a cla45

dude you literally drive a chevy poor fag lol

like people calling me badgewhores*** I meant

> Drive it on the track
Enjoy voiding that warranty. If anything breaks and a tech finds out it was on the track, you're case is going into the trash with the warranty.

> Reliability isn't much of a problem
I hope you enjoy the C300 loaner you'll end up getting while the water pump in the CLA45 blows up every quarter of the year.

lol I actually remember when my dad got a C300 loaner and we agreed it was the most fucking boring car in existence.

Everything about it screams "I am a basic 40 year old with no taste or originality". Just what I think.

Which is why CLA tends to get hate - you either love it or hate it

You could mortgage a house with $50k. Don't waste it on an entry level Mercedes

>but amg

it's fast and nimble, I'll give you that. But it's not worth it. You could have two used M5s for 50K. Let that sink in before you buy one CLA.

>GM
>faster

Anything with a fluidic design has not aged well IMO.

There is literally nothing wrong with being girly.

If someone accuses you of being girly, just laugh and say, "yeah, I'm girly".

>more understated

Underrated statement. Look at how poorly some of the shitty le edgy curvy meme shit design aged, Lexus and Hyundai for example. It's all fucking flavor of the month lowest common denominator whose strongest appeal is the novelty and shock factor. CLA is no fucking different. Even the W204 aged so much better and look far better than CLA today.

Fwd!!!

op is an idiot, sage report and hide people

>doesn't know Mercedes sells their cars in matte colors from the factory
>posting in this thread

But you don't want a used car. Hence you go for the cheapest new Mercedes badge IE badgewhoring

Different user, but it's not a good car for the money. Considering you'll more than likely be at 55k out the door for a car that competes with a 35k VW Golf R and Ford Focus RS, it's poor value.
You're also looking at BMW M2 money, and the M2 is a much better car in general.

>C300 not taste or originality
>literally the only entry level luxury sedan that hasn't succumbed to le angry headlights and actually looks different

shit looks like it's melting

Gf has a black (not fag matte).
It doesn't look as good as any color, because you don't really notice the sexy shapes as much.
Go for the white.

And despite what Veeky Forums says, it's a fucking sexy car. Enjoy it.

>those exhausts

Fuck no. Why do people insist on ruining good designs?

Any Mercedes under E class, the absolute statement of plebeians falling into some money. A CLA45 then, is the top of that statement. A pleb reaching out.

>all those 12 year olds' replies

Is there ANY board on Veeky Forums worth visiting?
I've tried /v/, /tv/, /u/, /s/, obviously /b/ and now Veeky Forums and everyone's either lying, trolling or full retard.

lurk more faggot

[spoiler]/a/ is the only board worth browsing[/spoiler]

/diy/ is nice. It's slow but comfy and usually can find someone to help or get help.

/pol/ is entertaining

Veeky Forums is mostly underageb& and poorfags but it is really easy to see the quality from the junk. Occasionally you can have a pretty good conversation here. That's most of Veeky Forums, by the way, you wade through endless junk and then there are some diamonds now and again.

you are literally asking Veeky Forums what color to get your ugly riced mercedes in you stupid dumb fuck

Something like that.

Heck, look at where it is being shown; its literally how the specialists envisioned it to be.

>op ask to a bunch american poorfags who like cars what the best between a 40k na 6.2l v8 rwd or a 45k turbo i4 awd

I like cla, but this cars that op posted look too agressive. They don't look stock to me.

Also, mercedes cl cant be compared to anything less than new s coupe. Rides like w221 s class. Its not coincidence that beaten to death cl63 costs the same as brand new cla45.

You obviously don't know shit on car. Its also available in an AWD option.

Just a random question.

Is the CLA AWD (not the AMG) reliable?

>cla
front wheel drive cuck