Subaru doesn't make any sense

Why does Subaru try to imitate the sound of a v6 with unequal length headers, why not just put an actually good engine in the WRX instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6PGMi89qRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice b8

#1 rule of jewconomics: if people are still paying premium prices for your bags of shit, don't touch it.

For real though, why go out of your as a manufacturer to make it sound like a v6 if it just shits the bed and gets ringland failure and cyl 4 failure, can any subbie fag really justify this?

The new 2015+ WRX's have equal length headers now. Stop finding reasons to hate because you can't afford one.

>wanting factory rice
The wrx literally looks like it was designed by Jorge using auto zone parts and a body kit catalog

Stop liking what i dont like!!!

Sounds like someone just got spanked by a subie. Eat shit.

>new_wrx_design_applies_to_every_car.png

>Subie
>beating anything
Just boiracer things

Go watch some more mighty car mods you dumb Australian P plater.

holy fuck you just summed up my old roomie

>gets hawkeye wrx turbo $13,500
>cunts fucked
>breaks gearbox buys new one for some stupid amount of money
>car doesnt start all the time cause of the retarded immobilizer somehow gets that fixed
>suspension is fucked buys new suspension for rear only and lowers the rear end
>new head unit
>sells for 9.5k

EV0 5UX

>my 4 cylinder car is better than another 4 cylinder car
Wew lad

>unmistakable rumble of a flat 4
>mistakes it for a v6

Oh fuck right off

Hard to tell one shitty configuration from another.

>tfw roar of a flat six

Anyway, why are boxers always blowing gaskets?

Subarus are the new civics, attract maximum rice

Maybe if your an idiot?

A flat 4 and a v6 sound nothing alike.
Nor does a flat 6 and a v6.

Jesus.

>I'm ignorant so this engine configuration is shit.

>subie fags will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=i6PGMi89qRo

>cherrypicking the absolute worst year for the WRX
I'm a subiefag and it's shit. They fixed the suspension and the exterior on the WRX the next year (2009) then added the widebody and updated the interior in 2011. The STi always had the widebody that gen.

>cherrypicking
Nah, just the first result that came up. Doesn't help that until the WRX refresh they were all plagued by that glass 5-speed.

Mostly just the EJ blocks because they used cheap paper gaskets

2014 hatchback sti going for $20k with 12k miles only.
Good deal or not?
WRXs are uncommon, or practically unicorns where I live.

only if you're willing to fix the problems that came out of the factory, otherwise don't touch it

Subarus finally dont sound like shit from the factory?

nice

With every new Subaru the horsepower drops and the rice accessories gets more flamboyant. In 5 years the STI will look like a civilian that costs more because muh electronics, yet wiggers will still pay for them.

*civilian car

What are you talking about? The horsepower's never dropped, only stayed stagnant or grown. The 02-07 WRX had 227, bumped to 265 in 2009, then in 2015 bumped to 268. The 04-07 STi was at 300, bumped to 305 in 08, and here we are.

Well, I actually like the fact that it's that way.
HP monsters are out there, this is a different kind of product, what's the point of elevating horsepower just for the sake of it?
The miata has always been slow but fun, the mazdaspeed3 on the other hand is a good example of "let's just throw numbers out there and see what happens" and it's fun, but again, it's a different product.
Do we really need 600HP in every sporty car?
Why? benchracing brag rights?

>I'm white
>I wear full caps
>My jeans are two sizes too small
>I play loud rap """""""music"""""""
>I vape
>I unironically act like I'm 15 years old
>I don't my mind when black guys flirt with my girlfriend at meets
>"I don't know what that is, but did I tell you I installed the coilovers myself?"

Who am I?

why do they sell cars with unequal length headers when they know its proven to create piston slap

Because people like these would still buy them.

slap train?

to the user that focused in on that pink blob last time and couldn't figure out what he was looking at, those are side airbags

This fine gentlemen

Equinox?

Meh some of them look normal. Where I live 9 you of 10 Subaru owners look like Bernie Sanders supporters.

And insecure faggot who liked a car from reading blogs?
I hate many of the drivers too, but that doesn't stop me from liking the car.
Just don't involve yourself with the culture.

The dad looking dad is probably the coolest there. The gayest is the circled one or the one with green cap in the back.