Do Miata owners deserve it?

Do Miata owners deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Daz-J70EjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

miata owner here
>probably

yes.

they are as fucking obnoxious as you get.

yes. they wanted attention and they got it.

yes
pay attention to greentext stories
majority where OP is breaking the law or being douchey is a miata owner
The miata is a 2000 dollar car at most, anyone who pays more got fucked

>the betas who gave them rides

>Every $2000 or less vehicle should include to be fucked with, the entire world including the owner.

Great job.

yes, but not for owning a Miata
for not putting up the top when parked
it's like you want your shit stolen

>women see miata
>first instinct is to get in it
nothing wrong here lad

>If I post bullshit I made up on the spot it's true

Tfw I paid 2500 for my Miata with BBS RS and a hard top

I'm going to have to go ahead and say no. I mean sure, Miatfags are annoying but what it comes down to is we all have a love for cars. And some idiot bimbos disrespected this man by doing that to his car.

Hah no heels but they say yes heels.
What if a chick owns it? The Miata isn't ugly, it's not keen, but it's not ugly, especially considering the sort of rounded panels and whatnot.
Anyways, these women are some pretty dumb people.

>yfw the owner of the car threw an autistic shitfit when he found out

1/3

Sorry meant to quote the OP

2/3

>her feelings
women's car confirmed?

3/3

How? That's like the cost of the wheels.

Ikr lol

I wish they danced on me instead.

>REEEEEEEEEE
>NORMIES GET OUT OF MY CAR

While the owner is an autistic fuck, and sounds like he's trying to be the hacker known as Veeky Forums, I honestly can't blame him for being mad.

Fuck I'll take them. I'll lay across the trunk while one sits on my face and the other rides my cock.

Lol what an autistic faggot

Anybody who drives a convertible and leaves the top open has this coming

I would buy a miata and park with the top down just to see her naked feet over my seats 2bh

In this case, I dunno. I mean, don't touch other peoples shit, really. Otherwise it was definitely crass and tasteless and belies some shit 'tudes on these bitches parts as though they can do whatever they want and, since they aren't offended, it should be permissible. Some asshole bitches, for sure. Arguably a "this is the kind of person that's wrong with society" type.

I dunno, it's just... don't touch peoples shit.

That miata owner is either from /v/ or /a/

thats some cringe-tier shit

would kill sluts/10

nobody deserves it no matter what car they drive.

literally the only time a Miata owner will have females in his car

The Miata owner handled it wrong. It's ok to be mad, but to make it about "this is a way of life" thing is idiotic.

There is a simple way to deal with this other than threatening a "social media assault."

If you actually want those girls to pay for what they did show the damage to the cops.

If there was no damage - create damage. There's a picture on Instagram proving the girls were there and had bad intentions towards the car.

Reading the autistic response from the owner disgusts me. Such a beta response.

No.

One thing that pisses me off more is people ruining other's property because of dumb ill-conceived notions about a person. Vandalism pisses me off in general.

People work hard to earn what they have. Even if it's a shitty faggy Miata.

I think Miatas are hairdresser's cars, along with Audi TTs, Fiat 500s, Smart FourTwos, and Mini Countrymen/Coopers. But I don't go standing in/on their cars because I think their car is dumb. I don't tip over their smart car just to be a douche.

>I'm insecure in my masculinity but at least I won't vandalize their cars

Dat autism lmao

I'm not insecure about my masculinity, and I'll drive any of these cars if I were given the opportunity to.

The current car isn't much better than a Miata anyways.

Those skanks deserve to be gagged,shoved in the trunk and taken to a refugee center.Teach them to not fuck with other people's property,and let them be culturally enriched by some dunecoons.

those leather seats make it look like there are more than two pairs of legs there

fuck

Miata owners are such cucks that they ended up taking these girls out to a free track day and drive

I LITERALLY JUST SCROUNGED AND SAVED TO GET A FUCKING MIATA CAUSE ALL YOU FUCKING SHIT SOCKS TOLD ME IT WAS GONNA BE COOL BUT NOW ALL I SEE ARE THREADS ABOUT HOW FUCKING GAY THESE CARS ARE WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY BULLSHIT ASSHOLES JUST TELL ME WHAT CAR TO BUY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS IM TIRED OF BEING THE LOSER WITH THE LAME RIDE

>he fell for the Miata meme

There's nothing wrong with Miatas, they're fun fucking cars. That being said, they're better as a secondary ride unless you live in a region with good year round weather, there are plenty of other cooler cars in that bracker. I myself went with a Z4 for the drastically increased power, larger size, and sleeker look.

kek this is what id expect from someone who drives a miata, inability to be intelligent and tactful about a situation when overwhelmed. Their intention was to make the owner mad..
Id just act cool about it and then go to their house and kill their dog or something like that and just not mention it.

goddamn glamour sluts

muh dick

Idiot, what you really need is an EG Civic with a few simple mods.

(If you want to be a faggot)

>Reminder they were forgiven after giving a bullshit excuse and some miata owners took them on a track day.

>not even shitty
10/10

>it's just a car
>it's just a car
>it's just a car
>it's just a car

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

of course, they are all cucks.
>youtube.com/watch?v=7Daz-J70EjU

>Violate property for attention
>get on a video that gets them more attention

What the actual fuck

How is the Z4? I have a 3/4 ton diesel pickup truck right now as my only 4 wheeled vehicle because I'm a contractor and need it to haul materials and heavy trailers but have been looking at getting a 2 seat roadster type car just as something that's impractical and fun to drive. I already have a motorcycle though so I'm not sure if I really NEED another impractical, fun vehicle but still..

This is what pissed me off most about this shit.

Yeah the owner is a little bit autistic but id probably throw a fit as well if some cunts decided to stop their heels all over the inside of my car

>FWD
Get cucked

The correct response to that would be something along the lines of "It's my property you dense bitch". Why do autists feel the need to type out paragraph upon paragraph of angry tirades? You know she didn't even read that shit.

If only a SYG state...

"Feared for my life, stealing my shit.."

This

Take them to small claims court if you actually want something done about it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These are literately the worst type of people

They never do anything and they never will do anything of value to the greater good. Everything was handed to them buy their rich daddy or husband. Never do any work, Never think about the world outside of their little precious bubble. They are just a waste of oxygen.

Its people like this is why we have mass shootings

For a second I thought you might've meant RMs or RZs, good score duderino.
>scuff their Louboutins
They're just shoes.

Crummy? That's you, isn't it?
t. bitter poorfag

yeah at a friends house no trip
kinda nice posting without a trip, nobody can filter me but they still know it's me :3

no
no one deserves that
maybe that douche in a BMW that drives like a dick but that's an exception

this shit is like keying cars

Would murder a bitch/10

>tfw buying a miata just so they jump inside with their bare feet so i can smell the seats after they're gone

>heels were intact
>can clearly see they are barefoot in the photo
No one deserves to get their car fucked with, especially by fucking 3DPD coalburners.

I don't get why smelling panties is a fetish. That's disgusting.

I don't understand either...

>go home with a slag from the bar
>have to piss, holy shit
>finish pissing, look at surroundings while zipping pants up and moving to wash hands
>see pair of panties on the floor with crusty bloodstain in crotch
>shudder in disgust

Used, unwashed undergarments are pretty fucking gross no matter who they came off of.

Hold on, who took the picture?

This is the important part. Miata owners are a bunch of cucks.

>the plot thickens

It was probably the car's owner, he set up this whole thing to cause a shitstorm online and succeeded at it while also getting these sloots a free ride in a pair of race-ready Miatas.

Those two would have mentioned an accomplice it it were truly a casual act (yeah, shiela and ashley were out on the town with me, vs yeah, shiela and I were out on the town) but it seems a bit much that the owner would risk the backlash of a false flag. He is married with kids, you know. Then again, this miata organization could have been looking for some extra publicity...

Regardless, someone was running the camera, and considering the shitstorm here, their name should have come up. It didn't. That's worth noting.

The owner wasn't there to stop them though

Well if it wasn't the owner then the next 3 most likely candidates behind any conspiracy would be The Jews, The Government, or Extraterrestrial Beings.

>not niggers
You're still on the last edition of The /pol/ack's Handbook, aren't you? You'd better report to your nearest board member to get a board-approved edition of /pol/ literature, or you'll be on the next train to the "clopper containment area"

I thought The Jews / Liberals were behind most of the conspiracies that involve or directly benefit nigs though, has that changed recently?

>you disrespected the NA miats scene

Woah bruh. Like Jesus. Get a grip

There is no God

You forgot the reptilians. But then again, you would, wouldn't you?

I got mine with a hard top for free...

>Commit crimes
>Post evidence of said crimes and admissions of guilt on Jewbook with your real name

How retarded must you be?