Other urls found in this thread:

academy.com/shop/pdp/sol-survival-blanket?repChildCatid=748666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reduce weight.
/thread

convert it to super stock

Keep it stock. Make it pristine.

Tarbo chorgar
also I'm looking at buying an MR(2)-S tomorrow, looks to be in decent shape. I'd prefer the AW11, but this will be my DD and I need it to survive longish trips

Rip out those pre cats asap

I don't know exactly what to do, but get rid of the snap oversteer.

Now you can drive it to the limit without worrying about dying!

>he fears death
you're not ready to meet Mr.Two

Hold out for a 2003 or better

this desu

I bought a turbo and rekt it two weeks later, even though I already had a lot of midengine experience

Here's how you get rid of snap oversteer in an MR-2:
Step 1: Sell MR2 and buy a Miata

Done!

what's that?

what could you possibly remove to make it lighter?

remove spare tire, tools, interior trim, passenger seat, lighter flywheel, replace hood with carbon fiber one, replace driver's seat with racing seat, a/c delete, p/s delete, etc.

Ever felt how heavy the firewall carpet is? Holy fuck sooooo much weight to be lost in an AW11

paint flames on it
:^)

keep it stock retard. OEM shit only

Buy a civic and you will never oversteer

are you kidding me? take out literally everything inside, and put a single plastic seat in there. then start drilling holes in every part of the frame and body. Start out small, like 1" holes. then work your way up until you have a sizeable gloryhole. Next thing you can do is trade in the steelies for some discount tire aluminum rims and those cheap Japanese yoko-homo tires that are light weight. Next thing you will want to do is remove the good and front quarter panels (as these have a lot of weight) aerodynamics are a joke, so you are going to go down to your local academy and buy 3x fire-blankets...like this

academy.com/shop/pdp/sol-survival-blanket?repChildCatid=748666

they are supposed to keep the heat in (and this will be great for the motor, the more heat the better it will preform) Grab some A/C duct tape at your local hardware store and start taping those all over the engine bay and wheel wells. If you really want to get into detail, you can also replace those heavy duty cv axels with some light weight stainless ones from Home depot. They have them in the welding isle usually. This will make a dramatic change in your ability to accelerate without catastrophic drivetrain failure, but will definatly increase your top speed. That's the trick though, you want to be going super fast with a bunch of holes in this thing, so that when you end up killing yourself you looks like a member of top gear.

sell it and get a good car is the only proper response

otherwise I guess a turbo...

>never oversteer
Who would want to be cursed to such an existence?

lift-off oversteer still happens with FF

twin-charge it

/>thread

get the SCed one and strip it

3S-G-
Fuck.
Add boost, I guess.
And sticky-ass tires.

Why would he want to do that to an MR2?
Civics exist for a reason...

Can't wait until your build is done!!