How bad is it to have a roadster as your only car?

How bad is it to have a roadster as your only car?

Perfectly fine as long as you don't need space
>hurr durr gay hairdresser lol xd

From a friend of mine who owns only a z33.
"It's very impractical."

Fine if it has a big trunk and you are sinlge/gf. Undo able with a family.

Perfectly fine as long as you aren't a whiney cuck

Mazda RF looks sexy as fuck, and too bad it's slow.

It's only fine if it's an S2000.

Buy an 86 instead

My g35 has useless back seats, anyone over 5'5 will hit the rear glass, but at least I get a few cubic feet of storage space

i have an audi tt roadster but im a college student living in another state from my family and no one ever gets in my car so its perfectly fine

If you have more than one friend or ever want to give a ride to a couple of people youre fucked though

Not bad at all you can just put the top up
Not too much space if that matters

its fine if you know someone with a bigger car that you can borrow, otherwise i wouldn't recommend it.

I only had a 3.0 Z4 for awhile.

It's really not that bad if you have access to the larger cars of friends/family for groceries and other larger shit.

I will say, however, inclement weather is your worst enemy, a mixture of rain and retardation at a young age is why I don't have my mint Z4 anymore, and why I'm lucky to not walk with a limp.

>not cruising around at night with all your m8s gettin cheeky nandos and yelling at sluts

good if you like having 1 passenger I guess

Faster than a Toyobaru is enough for me.

there is no reason to have a roadster as your only car, just buy a $500 pos jap sedan/crossover for when you need space
>same thing goes for modifying cars and worrying about reliability

Very very bad, buy a crossover instead

essentially this, minus the groceries

i daily a Z3, and i haven't had much trouble regarding the trunk size etc, while getting groceries i've only had to put things in the passanger footwell a couple of times.

In the past 2 years i've only had to ask someone to lend me their car once, and it was to replace my 4 tires.

It has its benefits, friends don't bum rides from you and you're not obligated to carry things around in your car for them/help them out etc etc.

This

/Thread

I had a C5 Z06 as my only car for 4 years. It was glorious.

I had a NA until my marriage and my wife told to buy a bigger car.

I've DD'd a z33 for the past 5 years. Zero issues as I have no kids and a pickup truck to haul shit.

Just takes a little foresight

I'm tempted to get one because I ABSOLUTELY hate taking passengers.

>They don't clean their shoes if I'm parked in a dusty place
>Some fuckers think it's a good idea to eat in the car
>"Hey user, can you car ride us, we live near your place"
>"user you are going too fast"
>"Hey user there's space for 5 people in your coupe"
>"user getting into the backseat is uncomfortable, why don't you buy a four door"

And many more things. Obviously I'm always telling them not to eat or get in with dirty shoes, and they don't do it, but I hate being a nanny. If I could get a car with one seat it would be perfect.

The only thing it bothers me if that I would fit a couple of my absolute bros who don't do shit

>The only thing it bothers me is that I wouldn't be able to fit a couple of my absolute bros

Fixed.

What's so awesome about it? It's unusually small

My mom had a Saturn Sky for years as her only car. She lives alone so worked fine for her.

For most people without kids, a Miata, Z3/4, or S2000 are fine as only cars. You have a big enough trunk for carry-on luggage or groceries. The only times I needed something bigger, it had to be much bigger, like a truck with an 8’ bed or a minivan. I was never going to buy one of those anyway.

The MR2 Spyder and Sky/Solstice are less practical. The MR2 just doesn’t the trunk space for anything, and the Sky/Solstice only have trunk space if the top’s up. If the top’s up, what’s the point of a roadster?