Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2265
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

Useful Links:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old
yugiohprices.com/
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
ygodr.blog.jp/
OCG decklists
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG decklists
ygorganization.com/ blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
TCG/OCG news sites
yugioh.party/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 18th)
●TCG: 2016 Mega Tins (September 1st)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives
● Read the cards please
● READ THE OP
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIPPING-Yugioh-Playmat-Ritual-Beast-Ulti-Apelio-Play-Mat-Large-Mouse-Pad-/262056359824?hash=item3d03c6b790:g:kkgAAOSwFnFV~bwk
youtube.com/watch?v=JdKI1wj-JpI
youtu.be/raonQB2LlS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CWSD>OEPD>DRXD>utter shit>SVFD

Tongyo

looks like a rejected pkmn design

Monster girl reskirt when?

I like the simple designs of old YGO. Everything is an over designed robot now.

Old yugioh art was shit, no, nostalgia doesn't make it better.

How the hell is this overdesigned

What are some banned cards that could come back at 3 no problem?

TIV, CED and DMoC since they got errata, Time Seal, and Yata since Yata lock has been powercreeped to death.

That's actually fine. I guess I'm just butthurt at all the ugly boss dragons, and machines and that's clouding my view of other cards.

Takahashis art was god tier, you shut your whore mouth. The game was shit but the Egyptian/occult aesthetic was perfect.

>dysshittopya, some cryshiton guy, relinshitriboh and literally who yokotune
fucking shit SE
fuck you konami

I can agree with some cards looking ugly. I love RDA, but some of his upgrades look really bad.

I bet you're not so good looking yourself senpai.

How did we go from this..

Please, you wouldn't be able to resist my charms, and would happily surrender yourself as my personal toe tonguer.

I don't care how worthless these cards are, this is the favorite page of my binder.

>Egyptian/occult aesthetic was perfect.

Mail's in, time to share trades/pulls/purchases.

Ritual Waifus are here except Rampengu, Macros/D. Fissure/Gold Sarc. (I had these but wanted shinier versions.)

edge has always been part of yugioh

In you opinion which charmer is best charmer andwhy?

Oh wow, what shit taste.

Still waiting on like two other orders to come in.

Need to order a mat sometime too. Not sure If I just want a Dark Alice one or something custom.

>Tongyo and its ilk
>egyptian or occult

ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIPPING-Yugioh-Playmat-Ritual-Beast-Ulti-Apelio-Play-Mat-Large-Mouse-Pad-/262056359824?hash=item3d03c6b790:g:kkgAAOSwFnFV~bwk

>still only one (1) Zombie Pendulum monster
When the hell are we gonna get a 2nd one Jewnami?

>no Thunder Pendulum monster
>no Pyro Pendulum monster
>no Rock Tuner monster
There's lot of thing Konami still missing and surely Zombie won't get the priority.

Is this any good in Zombies?

Damn, that one is pretty cool, but ritual beasts suck.

Took in all the suggestions from yesterday and this is the current Chem Beast build. Pot of Meme and Skillint are working decently but they open the deck up to some brick as fuck hands.

Is it easy to make back the money spent on booster boxes by selling Secret Rares/Ultra Rares you don't want? Or is this only the case if you pull a Pot of Desires-tier SR that practically pays for the box by itself?

later, but might as well make some bux by doing the former

Yeah, I figured as much. I don't suppose anyone here knows whether Breakers of Shadow unlimited edition fixed the packaging issues (in the first edition, a lot of the holos were in German) or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=JdKI1wj-JpI

new Odd-Eyes Ritual monster when?

Not until Yuya admits his love for Mieru

Rumors for TDIL SE

1 promo is Utopia the Lightning
Other promo is a US promo card
2 preview cards from INOV

Source: silver cards

>3 Ulti-Cannahawk

user, shit's at 1.

The deck was my favorite but with strike so wide spread in the format it's so risky to play.

>Utopia the Lightning
It'll be Utopic Zexal and some other shit.

I got 3 because it was cheap, and maybe it'll go to 2 or 3. I mean, they're getting support in Raging Tempest, it'd be the perfect opportunity for KoA to but Kannahawk to 1.

>Go on YGOPro
>Summon my Nanbaazu
>Opponent can destroy it with a non-Nanbaazu
What is this broken game?

I hope the new support is good desu.

Or Ulti Canna to two. I can play with two.

The issue with the deck is Chaos Max just dicks it. It has ahard time going over it

What does the BLS support need to do to make Chaos MAX more consistent? I doubt the support will be good enough to make the BLS deck meta but Konami could make a few new cards that give it nice synergy with Chaos MAX.

>Chaos Invocation
>Normal Spell
>Send 1 LIGHT Monster and 1 DARK Monster from your deck to your graveyard; add 1 Ritual Spell card and 1 "Chaos" or "Black Luster Soldier" Monster from your deck to your hand.
>You can only activate 1"Chaos Invocation" per turn

If I can make a fun petdeck out of BLS and Chaos Max that involves actually summoning a BLS every now and then instead of only using it as ritual fodder for Blue-Eyes, I'll be happy.

What meme cards actually have some use?

Frog the Jam

We have 3 card that can search MAX, one is a -1, the other takes normal summon.
We have 3 Ritual Spell that can summon MAX, one is semi, the other need you to run pendulum monster.
Then, we have 1 Field that can search the Ritual spell/monster for -1, 1 Field that can search 1 of the Ritual spell, and Terraforming.

More way to search MAX could be nice, and a level 8 Dragon-type Pendulum monster.

These guys are pretty fun. Robo-Egyptians is a simple but cool theme too.
Also Dancer is cute

even with pre-prep you wouldn't also give yourself the materials

>We have 3 Ritual Spell that can summon MAX
I think you forgot one

We dont need to search MAX, we need to search the ritual spells.
It is so easy to get it into your hand but the ritual spells being unsearchable outside of Manju and some other meme cards is what prevents consistency.

>There is no ritual monster which corresponds to this ritual spell.
What's the point? I get making the ritual monster and then making a generic ritual spell for it because fuck pre prep like Pain, MAX and Sage but this is just a generic ritual spell for literally no reason

but you just mentioned sage

I was talking about Contract with the Abyss.

Are you talking about Fairy's Blessing? That's for Saurvaris or whatever.
If you're talking about Contract with the Abyss, it and Earth Chant were made back when Ritual monster always had a specific ritual so being generic was a novelty that allowed players to play 2 or more ritual monsters and use just 1 ritual for them, saving deck space and allowing versatility.

It's from time before Pre-Prep, cut it some slack.
Also, it's a nice buff to all DARK Ritual from that time.

There's essentially 14 Ritual Spell card in deck, if you only put the decent one. This include 3 Manju. It's 17 if you also put Contract with Abyss there.
Then, there's only 9 MAX, maybe 12 if you also use Draconnection, but nobody use it. It also includes Manju.

You can make half your deck Ritual Spell, but only so many ways to get MAX. The only consistent way to search it is Melody, and more MAX in hand won't hurt so much since you can also use it as tribute or trade-in fodder.
I didn't count Sanctuary and Terra in there for obvious reason.

How often do the most versatile decks become the most powerful?

>There's essentially 14 Ritual Spell card in deck
what weird ratios are you using

>Ways to Ritual Summon in YGOverse

>Pray to a god and angels will gather to "sacrifice" themselves to answer the prayer and summon a god
>Sacrifice creatures to open a portal to chaos, step through the portal and gain power.
>Sacrifice creatures to please a demon and they descend
I have no idea what Nekroz do. It involves warping reality and time travel. Some HxH shit.

Each card you use to search a card counts as a copy of that card. Congrats, you just became a better deck builder.

what weird ratios of searchers and the cards themselves are you using

Well, in the Aquamirror Illusion's art, the original Gishki method of summoning still required a traditional ritual with ominous glyphs and all that, the mirror was just a catalyst.

On the other hand, even though they both have mirrors, the Nekroz method of summoning might be different than Gishki's since in Kaleidoscope it kind of looks like Shurit just slams his sword down and invokes the Ice Barriers.

Nekroz dig up the corpses of dead animals, skin them alive for clothes and do some magic bullshit to gain their powers
Seems like a pretty standard ritual for a cult involving 2 people and their child

You max all of them. Them being Manju, Chaos Form, ARA, Advent and Sky Arc. Maybe you can also add Abyss for another 3.
Why are we even talking about ratios?

>corpses of dead animals, skin them alive

that would be 15
ARA has been at 3 since april

>he doesnt take the chance of carving a gypceros while its faking

What are either of these good for?

>he doesnt know about the treatoad takeover

Frog the Jam with Unexpected Dai is prime material to turbo Treatoad.

Shapesnatch has been a meme since its inception for being so useless.

>>Sacrifice creatures to open a portal to chaos, step through the portal and gain power.
*Passionate Duelist starts*

Oh. I blame Pro because it somehow keeps the number 2 on the card for some reason, then corrected it when I change the banlist.
That means there's 15 card. While MAX only have about 9, and 3 of that is Manju, that search for both and takes up normal summon.

I rarely play the deck though. Can someone tell me how often you open with MAX in hand, and what's your main way to search it?
What about the Ritual Spell?

I think with Ice Barriers, the "Ice Barrier" is the mirror and all of their rituals are trapped/exist in that dimension and the ritual bring them into our world. Since the Nekroz are descendants of the Gishki whose rituals allowed them to fused with aquatic life, it's a fusion of the two styles.

>Fuse with animal near you
>Summon creature from another dimension
>Time is basically a dimension
>Summon creature from another time and fuse with it
I still don't get how they change ages though, and where the fuck Exa, the X-Saber fanboy comes from.

*Passionate Duelist intensifies*

>going -4 for a 3k beater

Duelist Kingdom sure was dark times

*Passionate Duelist reaches its climax*

If BLS is Gaia, the next support should be Gaia's horse after it emerges from the gateway.

*Passionate Duelist fades*

>what's your main way to search it?
>What about the Ritual Spell?
gale dogra pay 6000 mill 2 herald

???

-3 In DM Rituals came out of nowhere i.e. the Fusion Deck.

*Passionate Duelist ends*

>nekroz archetype is a cute family
i recently noticed

Shurit Sword has Nekroz Mirror in it's handle, so I think it works the same way as the one in Nekroz Mirror, which more or less works the same as the one in Gishki.

How it fuse with the user and how it changes the age of the user is unknown though.

>I WILL become stronger
>continues to job forever

You CAN use Shapesnatch to make Nova, which makes it better than a bunch of crappy vanillas.

BLS has always been Gaia.

more madness
youtu.be/raonQB2LlS0

>a -4 nowadays is an OTK setup

>ABC sets one mon, pass
dropped

When will Shurit and Wen fuck to finally tie the Wind and Water DT archetypes together by blood?

I think I just got the perfect D/D hand.
Still not as degenerate as double Quasar, Crystal Wing and Herald of the Arc Light.

I love seeing people come up with jank as fuck techs for the Planets even if I know it's only impressive with cherrypicking.

Yeah, some weird fucking groupie, a kid, his dad, and his dead mother.

Do you have a larger version of this?

Also Emilia is a Spirit, Avance had no hope from the start. Why people pair them though?

>have to use a spell
>2 monsters
>and a third to become the new monster