/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #535 - Chilli Dog insanity Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZEYISED54
youtube.com/watch?v=7JhxtGy1Gfk
youtube.com/watch?v=0Azop8fALfY
youtube.com/watch?v=gwlC89-X-oc
youtube.com/watch?v=PdArf30mpvk
youtube.com/watch?v=beNfj2tlQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=2-re3fAqU-c
youtube.com/watch?v=qp83h_uUkOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CALLING ALL DRAWFAGS!
Based on discussion earlier in the week, we'll be trying something new starting tomorrow to drum up thread events. Ant drawfags interested in taking live requests this Thursday are invited to participate. Requesters picking from the Idea Wall are recommended, but certainly not required. Any content delivered will be greatly appreciated!

To any artists participating in Drawfag Thursday that want requests a little less blue and a bit more red, please consider taking requests in

Swats plz show clemency.

Fuck, forgot to edit. It starts TODAY, not tomorrow.

to that user making the drop dash hack, I'm interested in collabing with you on stage art and design.

will post shortly with some art I've been working on

Nah, it's more thread courtesy than anything.

I wish I knew, user

Mfw I post a pic that was just posted

Why'd we remove the song of the thread part? :(

again with this shit?

they are so cute user

Yeah they are. I wish I had more pics but I'm on my phone.

that sucks

Not this shit again.

>Embed
Can someone make a not shitty thread?

When does it start? I just woke up.

(Not sure if that will link to the right post anymore...)

Sorry I said quick-sketch then got it here two days later, but here ya go user. Amy handstand.

Also, taking another. Gotta keep this up.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZEYISED54
We need more remixes of old tunes.

agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=7JhxtGy1Gfk

Seconding this, I'd like a concrete time.

Sonic giving Hello Kitty a piggyback ride

youtube.com/watch?v=0Azop8fALfY

I think it's just whenever any drawfags drop in and are willing. However, if people want s solid time, how about 5pm EST?

youtube.com/watch?v=gwlC89-X-oc

>yfw Sonic 2017 will be the first mainline game on handhelds and consoles with hopefully no visual difference

4:00pm central time? I can dig it.

Also, lineless version. In case that wasn't your thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdArf30mpvk

Knock Knock
youtube.com/watch?v=beNfj2tlQ1o

>tfw Olympic games have better remixes than Generations
youtube.com/watch?v=2-re3fAqU-c

So looking at the storytime last thread, wouldn't it have been a good idea to rally the other FF teams to Eggman Land, at least the closest ones, or is it because Sally's team has the fastest means of travel to intercept Eggman?

The latter

>tfw the only recognition the GBA Sonic games get is in a spin off starring Mario with some Sonic

Totino's Stuffed Waffles

I'm at class. Probably won't be home for another 3-4 hours.

Don't sweat it. Like I said, it's more meant for a drop-in-and-draw kind of deal.

I'm down for taking requests.

Amy trying to rap in the style of Adventure 2 knuckles hip-hop.

Blind sonic is such a cute, I could always take more art of him. Though an user already did a similar request a couple weeks ago so put it low on the priority list. Including hello Kitty is a bonus but not required.

perci flirting/crushing over tails

Man, how many memes did the anniversary party leave us with?
Totino's nachos, BZZZZ, blind Sonic x Hello kitty. Any other?

Your favorite character dressed as an RPG class that suits them, such as white mage Amy

I'm not sure if I like this or not. It sure made me miss the Chao again though.

Napping Johnny. Nothing but classic sonic. Amy Rose's VA is stacked not a meme but goddamn, i'm even more of an amyfag now.

Bit of hit and miss for me, but they knocked it out of the park with the Mania trailer music, though.

ive been away from this general for a while, any news about sonic 2017

First Advance was ported on Android though.

Outside of the trailer, no.

I want to tango with Shadow

Why not waltz

>They dubbed Sonic Boom fully in my native language

Is there a Japanese dub yet?

The anniversary party was so good.

Rouge having a nightmare about being flat. Bonus points if Blaze is present and flaunting newfound assets.

Nope.
They only got game part of the franchise.

>Amy Rose's VA is stacked
O'rly?

Peach/Amy when?

>Peach/Amy
>Not Amy/Daisy

>implying

Lesbians are fucking boring

Im taking summer class and for my final paper im writing about sonic

This isn't even the first time i wrote a paper for school about sonic in college

>Lesbians
I guess you've never seen Daisy's /d/ick.

tell me more

Female/futa is still fucking boring

Character design? Thematics? Game design philosophies? Give us deets, bruh.

It's a summer class so it's not too hard of a final

The class is about Media and Society, and our final is to do a media review. There are two parts of my paper–active audiences (im arguing that people interpret and give meaning to what sth means to them) and underrepresentation (simple argument about how the female characters aren't represented a lot).

>I want to look at men because it excites me more

Got a problem with that?

More boring than straight sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose for creating offspring?

Yeah

Different audiences interpreting the franchise in different ways depending on which aspects of the franchise they are exposed to? That's actually quite the subject matter! Good for you!

No, but asserting that someone else's preferences are boring is just as unkind. But let's not get into it. This is /sthg/, not /pol/. I'm sorry for being a buttwad.

FUTAFAGS GET OUT

Choose a Sonic.

X is cute.

>Not wanting Twin-dick Futa-Tails

What the fuck is going on

I choose them all.

But that's love user

And love is the most beautiful thing in the whole world.

Th-
Buh-
That's not Blaze...

CD > Unleashed > JP Classic > SA1 > Battle > SA2 > Riders > Runners > Heroes > Boom > 06

youtube.com/watch?v=qp83h_uUkOM

yea, it is, don't you see the file name?

Its 4 central time!

/r/ing for Blaze being awkward around any Sonic character and spilling spaghetti

>love
>being just straight sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose for creating offspring
God I hope not.

Runners Sonic

It's part of the experience, when you're in love, even the most trite of activities seems wonderful.

I fucking loved Riders' style

>only game Sonics

Ah, so if the filename says it it must be true?
Fair enough.

exactly! who would lie on the internet?

>ITT there is literally some newcomers to the Sonic Franchise where they didn't know Knuckles could also turn Super or EVEN HYPER.

What I don't even....

Also Battlebots comes on 7:00 Pacific/8 PM tonight on ABC.
I would like to one day see a short comic by Archie where Tails and Rotors Bot goes up against Dr.Eggman's Battlebot