Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnGtv0TDlqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If snake eyez is so bad at SFV why did he place better than Tokido and Daigo at evo

The first guest character in SFV will be a senran kagura and it will save the game

mark my words

SFV SUCKS

reminder that snakeeyez is literally the best american sf player of all time, hes the first name and one of the only american names that the japanese respect and was literally the only one invited to japan to play with the gods recently.

Does anybody have any tips for the Rin matchup as Makoto? His Sharkteeth attack keeps me out too well to get in a land a Bear Hug

>tfw youtube.com/watch?v=lnGtv0TDlqA
Can't find the compilation version but goddamn

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

I hope every character gets buffed to chun levels of broken

Senran Kagura girls are disgusting

ok what type of autism are you diagnosed with that you have to spam this shit every thread

telling people to go to pol is the hot new meme in fgg

i just played my first online match with ibuki and i lost

Nobody is, people are just sick of polturds thinking they're edgy by saying it

welcome to the first of many

Arturo looks he still wears the clothes his mom bought him 20 years ago.

Dumb hamsterposter

this

It's ok, you didn't know the matchup.

How's your combos, punishes, and AA's? Just work on that until you start winning

shut up nigger

stop stealing my posts

You are hoping for the wrong game.

i don't know what i'm doing

>ギルティギーアは面白いゲームだよ

Does anyone actually think KoF14 is going to do well?
>new trailer
>4 responses
>in 40 minutes

Where the evening lobbies at?

/v/ doesn't play fighting games you diaper

such is life

If you can't get casuals interested you can't do well, look at sfv

そうですか

i think the guest character will be someone not in tekken

i dont see nina in yet and im pretty sure the next characters for tekken will be lei and a capo

anyone sfv eu?

nina's in

To be fair, we've already seen these characters at EVO there's not much to be said

The threads were more active when we hadn't seen the new characters yet

Gimme a replay senpai, and i'll see if i can help

That's not even an issue of getting casuals interested.

Capcom literally took a shit on casuals after claiming the game was going to be more casual friendly.

So now, they have this wonky ass game that the pros barely enjoy with no actual casual fan base to bring in revenue.

what is the official FGG fighting game

>That's not even an issue of getting casuals interested.
>with no actual casual fan base to bring in revenue.
so it is an issue....

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

BlazBlue

the not playing fighting games fighting game

BIRDS FLY!
ACCORDING TO INSTINCT!

DFCI

I TURN INTO A BIRD

>tfw realized there are actually locals in my shitty region
I guess I'm gonna have to work harder on GG and maybe Tekken since there's no uniel
How many of you britbongs have ever gone to a tournament in your country? How was it?

nobody here plays fighting games

I'm used to playing Ryu and have a basic idea of my gameplan and my problem is trying to adapt Ryu's plan to Ibuki which doesn't work.
With Ibuki my fireball has limited uses and I can only anti air with ex kazekiri.
So far I've only been able to get my jump in combo reliably.
Everything else is just a mess of jumping and getting punished or getting some normal attacks in but nothing else.
don't worry it's just 1500 LP matches

give a shred of proof because after lei is julia/michelle then possibly zafina or miguel

i will beat anyones ass in this game free

Anyone wanna play something on Fightcade?

You can pikc the game.

will the new KoF really be 59.99??

burn your wallet to fight

waku waku 7

If they can sell No Man's Sky for £50 they can definitely sell a game with actual content like KoF for that much.

i play in tourny at my local weekly, its good fun and a great way to improve

>tfw you only have to pay $35 for the deluxe edition

Thank you based gift cards

Where is it?

>love doesnt use her sword as her normals
instarefunded

Has more content than most $60 games if the netcode turns out alright.

you're talking about tekken 7 right?

you could spend that card on a game you won't drop after a month

southwest

antiair with cr.hp or st.hk for far-ish jumps

b.mp is a little hard to get used to but it's really good. you can airthrow/air-to-air

you can abuse the st.mk - cr.hk - st.hk target combo at low levels. cancel it into mk or hk dash

>if the netcode turns out alright.
I'm not gonna hold my breath

gr8 projection m8

oh i meant anna

>have to buy an expensive ass console
>have to buy an overpriced ass game
>on top of that you need to pay for online

Sfv anyone? Westish us

Whatever you like and don't listen to autistic shit posters

Unless its KOF XIV

Fuck KOF XIV

melee

Kof 14

Uniel or Dengeki

it's really fun being a beta tester
maybe I'll find a bug something so I could also be all over the patch notes just like sonicfox

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did you miss the second sentence?

Capcom already had the casual audience interested with promises of a more casual-friendly game, input buffer, etc, but launched the game completely void of any meaningful single-player experience. They took the casuals' money, shit on them, and ran. There is still no meaningful single-player content to this day, six months later. Did they really think their pitiful excuse of a story mode was actually going to bring back the casuals that lost interest? There was a small spike in traffic after story mode was implemented, but it went back down when people realized it wasn't worthwhile. Post-Evo sales were also nowhere near what they were expecting it to be.

The ship has already sailed for Capcom on the casual front. Whether it was Capcom or Sony executives who pushed the game out a month early is neither here nor there. The game should have waited another year. We could have easily lasted another year with USFIV.

SFV, despite me playing it every day, reeks of being half assed. It feels clunky. The game itself is poorly optimized and is missing features that games 10 years ago had. If you go back and play any other fighting game, it feels much, much more responsive than 5. The input buffer is also terrible for SF.

USFIV was still seeing new players brought in, despite its heavy execution and OS riddled game.

Do I think SFV is bad game? No, but it has failed on many fronts.

>kusogirls
lmfao

>xrd pc has good netcode
Why does fgg lie so much?

shut the fuck up stupid smelly phoneposter

where abouts are you in the uk

You should buy a PS4 and play Revelator instead, it's alot better.

You still didn't contradict my point, you need casuals to sell well which sfv didn't manage and kof is not going to manage by the looks of things. They weren't/aren't interested in what either had or has to offer

You just went off on some pointless rant no one will read, hey is that you hitbox shill?

northern France, I'm like 2 hours away from London

So is xrturd irrevelator worth the $60? I just got paid but I'm a min wage slave so that's kind of expensive for me.

>Sonyshills

Dont forget to buy the brand new kusoge stinky boat elphelt stick!!!!!!!!!

Is it really 60$? I got it for like 40.

>I just got paid but I'm a min wage slave so that's kind of expensive for me.

that's literally a day of work

It has a new tutorial, a movie, and 6 new characters. It's so worth the money that they even put half of those new characters as DLC.

ryu is harder to play than people think

>he didn't rise up

no shit

that's true in literally every sf game he's in

What's the problem here?

What I'm saying is Capcom already had the interest of casuals pre-launch. Once launch came, Capcom not fulfilling any of the expectations they had set, word of mouth spread like wildfire. The casuals have left and probably won't see any meaningful increase because Capcom left them high and dry.

Casuals are finicky when it comes to fighting games. They want single-player content that lets them feel good, then maybe half of those will transition into actual matches versus other people. They then attempt to get their friends to play with them and sales go up from there.

KoF will not bring in any casuals or any amount they find worthwhile. KoF is too relatively unknown for the majority of a casual fan base outside of Asian and Latin American regions.

What's wrong with having good hitboxes?

>Spam crouching MP xx Hadoken all game
>get a million counter hits for free
>Spam standing MPs
>OH SHIT IM LOSING
>SHORYUKEN XD

Only Tekken 7 can save casuals now.

Again you still didn't contradict my point, just when on another random rant

THATS A THREE FRAME JAB

They don't have any physical copies where I'm from, so I have to pay the digital price.
Exactly, that's is time out of my life clock that I'll never get back so I need to spend my money wisely.
Ty men, I will take this into consideration.