One Piece Games General - /opgg/

You'll never pull Fujitora anyway edition

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Summer Time Stampede 8/2-8/15
>Skill Up 8/9-8/15
- Raids (1/2 Stamina) -
>Aug 10 - Aug 11 MChopper
>Aug 11 - Aug 12 Ivankov
>Aug 12 - Aug 13 Garp
>Aug 13 - Aug 14 Heracles
>Aug 15 - Aug 15 Mingo
- Fortnights -
>Aug 2 - Aug 16 Breed Circus FN
>Aug 9 - Aug 16 Young Vivi FN
>Aug 9 - Aug 16 Kuro FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Noland FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Alvida FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>Aug 11 - Aug 12 Film GOLD Part 2
- Fortnights -
>Aug 4 - Aug 11 Prisondile FN
>Aug 4 - Aug 11 Sadie-Chan FN
Aug 4 - Aug 11 Young Buggy/Shanks FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Kimono Strawhat FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Pervert Franky FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Hina Vacation FN
>Aug 18 - Aug 25 Young Vivi
>Aug 18 - Aug 25 WB Crew FN (Part 1)
>Aug 18 - Aug 25 Tsuru FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2)
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 Brook FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 Training Coby Helmeppo FN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0W5Or1i-60
optc-db.github.io/probability/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow Luffy
great moves
keep it up
youtube.com/watch?v=u0W5Or1i-60

i wish more white people played this game

I sense a lot of legends will be pulled today

Stage three of the facebook event has been reached.

give me a fast mchopper team

Got my max mihawk, got my law, got my max doffy.

Should I bother bringing Apoo to comfy ivankov runs if he has no skillups? Don't think I can stall 20 turns.

how fast

dog running around sprinkler fast

well there should be about twice as many as normal pulled

Here you go, bud.

Double Enel with 3 QCK beatsticks and HW Zoro

>spend a bunch of time delaying on the first stage to get my specials up
>forget that autotargeting is fucked beyond belief in the second stage
>accidentally attack the turtle first and dont have enough hits for the fuckers that lock my units

oh God why does MC take so long I have to stall 32 fucking turns every run

Well that took like 400 days, but I finally got him maxed too. Only took 2 gems

Next, INTvankov socketing

>Enel
But he asked fast team

Enel is the fastest F2P team

Roughly how many copies am I looking out to max a 4 socket unit

Japan friendsheet please

Do you play with, or without sound?

optc-db.github.io/probability/#/

at least 20

With

Safest, not fastest

this site is bullshit

sockets are 100% luck reliant, you can max out 4 sockets from 20 copies, or not max out even one from 100

which completely f2p team is faster?

>Doma
>Thatch

>f2p

You now realize that Marshall D. Teach never went by Black Beard till he Killed Thatch, who unlike himself, actually had a Black Beard.

That's why it's called probability. Look it up sometimes.

>niggerbeard
>no blackbeard
I found the retard.

>f2p teams
Who the hell is this shit for children?

ok

Niggerbeard never had one till after Impel down.

>calling optc github site bullshit
Fuck you for calling that. The creator was possibly the greatest user ever graced this shitty general. Have some respect.

I know math is difficult for a lot of people, but you don't have to be proud about being "simple".

>RNG didnt work exactly for me like statistics said it should

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

I wonder what he's up to these days

Just wanted to say that I love you all and thank you for making my time in this game enjoyable. Time for me to sail off into the sunset. You all will always be my nakama. Oh look, it's raining.

Happy hunting and good luck in your future endeavors.

when did Niggerbeard kill thatch?
When Ace was with Whitebeard? or way before?
You see I get confused because when Shanks meets Luffy he already has the scars (apparently) and the only way he could have left the scars is with his devil fruit.
and also when ace becomes a division commander he asks Teach if it was ok because he's been there longer than ace. which is implied he hasn't killed thatch. and after he kills thatch he leaves the pirate crew. and that's why Ace goes after him.
but in romance dawn Shanks already has the scars and Ace is just a kid. it fucks me up.

Love you too, come back some time.

The Probability part was added by Zeen, it's not original.
I still miss CalcAnon though.

>implying he'll keep playing
He an hero now

>the only way he could have left the scars is with his defil fruit
Theach had a claw like weapon which he wore on his knuckle and regularly used before he stole Thatch's fruit. Teach killed Thatch while Ace was part of the crew. obligatory Spee D. Reader

>Shanks getting hit by fat low tier pirate.
lol what a fucking scrub. that means even pirate fodder can kill him.

Or Blackbeard left the scar when Shanks was still an Apprentice On Gol D Rodgers ship you know, when Gol D and Whitebeard crews fought.

Everybody has to sleep some time.

what would have happenned if Thatch ate the fruit instead of teach, ace and Wb would probable still be alive

Shanks was a Kid on Gol D. Rodger's Ship before Ace was even born.

Teach gave him the scar back then before Ace was even born when Whitebeard and Rodger's Crews fought.

Niggas when Roger died buggy and shanks argued that buggy should follow shanks and he had no scar there.

Assuming Teach wouldn't have just killed him in his sleep or when he was off guard, or some shenanigan like that, absolutely. Thatch, Shirohige and Ace would be alive, Marineford wouldn't have been destroyed and the BB pirates, whose power is still pretty much undetermined, wouldn't be together and Luffy would still be not very serious, the strawhat crew would have died upon entering the new world.

The WB pirates would have been the number one pirate crew without any opposition.

That's assuming Teach knew about how DF's transferred after the user's death. If I recall correctly, he was taking a gamble on if he'd actually get WB's fruit when he died.

bumpu

What are the go-to sockets for INTvankov? Originally I planned to give him CD, but pic is the result of not one CD socket showing up yet.

>1 copy
>1 skillup needed
>0% probability

So are you guys doing the multi-pull this Sugo?

Holy shit why is monster chopper so hard to skill up? 15 copies and not a fuck skill up

That's what I got too. Intvankov is used mostly for forests so orb is not too bad.

Bind Silence Heal then either CD or Orbs. If you need intvankov for raids, CD, if you need it for training forests, orbs.

And before anyone says it, you NEED silence on him. Intvankov is an easy 4 socketed character, one of the rare characters where silence is easy to put.

i got 3 skillup out of 3 book once
something wrong with how it calculate 1:1 but i guess the rest is kindoff correct

no lol i got raids to farm

CDR/Autoheal/Bind then Despair/Orbs depending on what you need

>If you need intvankov for raids, CD, if you need it for training forests, orbs.
RIght now I don't need him for anything and I only used him for Noland fn.
I don't know what the future holds, but I heard he's good for training forest.?

I think I can budget 2-4 pulls.

Hes good for training forests AND raids, raids in particular like Boa

Ill see if everyone else is having good multi's

Why do Namis boobs keep on getting bigger? (in a very short amount of time)

because she is surrounded by testosterone on the boat

You can run the simulator thing. It's roughly a 2% legend chance with the boosts. Silver/gold is just as bad as ever.

you have absolutely no idea what testosterone does in a female body do you

because tits are nice and the bigger the better

because that's what boys like

Chopper?
Usolando?

the only thing i know is you can grow potatoes twice faster by using bull testosterone so it probably apply to boobs aswell

redpill me on orb sockets, are there any reasons to put more than five points in it ?

No

Absolutely not, level one is the most efficient and only amount that is recommended. Level 1 is 20% higher chance of finding a matching orb, Level 2 is 22%, Level 3 is a 25% chance. Any amount of matching orb sockets past level one is a wasted socket.

No
lvl 1 is 5 points and gives you is 20%

Regularly, you have a 14% of a chance, so for just 5 points, you get 6%. you need 20 points JUST for a 5% more, to 25%. Thus, its useless

it took me 100 to max IntHawk's

What are your comfy Ivankov teams, boys?

Law Law Doffy Doublefinger Apoo and Mihawk.
Or just use an enel team

what can you even buy for 50 beli
you'd think the world government would be more serious and wouldn't issue joke posters like chopper's

>tfw for the past week and a half I've been the one updating the OP
>tfw nobody else has in the past two days
>no mention of sugofest
>no mention of gem sale
>same OP as three threads ago
If you're gonna make a thread, at least don't be autistic and help fix the events page.

Should I finish socketing my QCK Iva that I have never used or start my INT one I never use?

QCK because my QCK team has dogshit for sockets, or INT for forests we'll apparently never get?

QCK then, since you said your QCK team has shit sockets.
Then INT. Do it now.

is that aokiji
thanks for updating the Op tho

This is why I stopped making new threads, I was the only one who bothered updating it and even then people fucking complained

I was making them but I was either asleep, away, or the Barto guy jumped the gun and made them.

This. You have no idea the times I'm working on a thread updating the OP. Before posting I always refresh the catalog to make sure there isn't one yet but oh surprise some shitposter already made one with a copy paste OP.

Awesome, I maxed my Ace. Now to never ever use him.

I would always work on them around 730 or so posts before I started making the new one and tried to keep them up to date other then the JAP version since I didn't know what to use to check till I just used Reddit.

Don't most people have poor QCK slots? Enel is hard to beat for a long time, but he, Lucci and Iva are easy to slot. Other than that?

Capone and Ace never since we don't have the coliseum.
Boa and Jabra are a long ways off
Thatch is a hidden boss
No Marco slots
Kaku can be slotted pretty easily but is phased out by Doffy
Halloween Zoro is slottable but has only ok stats and is never really on QCK teams where slots are required.

Yeah, thats why Iva is good :^)

can i stall 20 turns for apoo

i literally pulled him on 7/11

>only 6 hours of MC left

I need one more skill-up but I don't want to spend another gem since I already spent 2.

I need fucking 8
and 1 cd and 3 binds

Good luck on those sockets. 30 copies and I got 1 CD socket.