Should I buy this car?

Should I buy this car?

Some absolute faggot has restored it to original instead of building a lowrider.

So I think I could take advantage of his faggot taste and have a clean base for a lowrider, no rust etc..

Would look good three wheeling down the street.

Bruh it's 2016, all the old boomers that would be triggered by lowriders are too old to know how to use a computer.

>"le boomers!"
>"le nurmies XDDDDD"
>"le demographic who is not autistic like me XD"

Kill yourself bus riding shitposter

Don't do it. It's more valuable in original condition

Do people even want impalas that aren't customised?

I think impalas are one of those rare exceptions when a car is more valuable when modified.

>restoring old shitboxes
Will we be restoring corollas to stock form in 40 years ?

The impala was the top of the range and most elegant family car in chevrolets line up at the time.

Also people already do restore 1960s corollas.

Why would you turn that into a lowrider? Jesus that's a beautiful car.

I know this is bait
but if I heard somebody actually say this I'd kill them.

Wasn't there a limited production run of a stock drag Impala

do it make sure you procure enough money up front with financing to fully buy build and finish it otherwise it WILL NEVER happen

Because it's boring.

Impalas are a car that shouldn't be stock.

>building a lowrider.

Are you a Mexican? Or black? Otherwise, I think there are laws against fucking up classic cars.

It's making them better...

Stock imapals are gay...

They are one of those cars that just aren't cool stock.

Cadillacs, de sotos, ramblers etc are cool stock but when ever I see a stock impala it's just like...

>*sigh* would be a lot cooler with hydraulics and wire wheels on it.

I personally think standard impalas shouldn't exist and need to be removed from this earth.

Honestyly impalas are boring family cars that not many people would care about if it wasn't for lowriding.

You can thank lowriders for how many 60's impalas are still on the road.

It's a 4 door, nobody cares what you do to it, try the thread again with a 2 door and maybe you can get a 2/10 instead of a 0/10

>4 doors

Do whatever you like

I have a 62 Impala 4 dr. Im getting ready to juice it and throw some knock offs on. But why is people HATING on 4 drs. Im from SC so lowrideing is not BIG here but I just dont get it . Can someone help me out ?

>Summer
The thread.

OP is a genuine faggot. May that future brutally murdered impala rest in peace.

You mean the 409's?

I realize it's bait but I honestly agree. It's a perfect base for a lowrider. Go for it OP.

Sadly its a 4 door, but it does have potential, slap on some daytons with white walls and you'll have a sexy ride vato

I prefer zeniths to daytons.

I like that old school look.