>someone at college asks me what car I drive
>don't want to tell them cos they will think I am some rich kid

fuck off rich kid

>driving expensive car in college
>not "some rich kid"

pick one and only one, rich bitch

Don't let these poorfags get to you

>t.richkid

i hope you realize that as long as you're likeable, noone cares what you drive, or if you're rich or not.

>grandma die
>leaves me money
>grandpa dies
>leaves me money
>end up with around 15k
>being the retard i am straight up buy expensive car

>15k
>expensive

pick one

Fuck off OP rich kid

>someone at college asks me what car I drive

I don't directly lie, but I always said I ride a bicycle (true). While I had a car, I didn't want to admit to it in case of being pressured to drive people (who I don't really know) around. If you don't drive people when they ask, you get keyed or soda is thrown on your car or your keyhole gets superglue or a toothpick is jammed in all your keyholes and broken off for revenge and LOL for being retarded for not helping others.

Wat car

>don't want to tell them cos they will think I am some rich kid

The problem I had is they ask to borrow the car for dates.

If you talk to other people about cars its all about the name, you can drive a rusty and beat to hell 30 year old $900 bmw and they will drive a brand new $25k toyota camry and you will still be called the rich kid. Also op is lucky he gets a car to drive in college.

so you bought a 10 year old 3 series?

>tfw go to college for auto tech so everyone already has a car
>they also don't judge for shitty or expensive cars either

>15k
>expensive

But you are a tard for blowing it.

15k is pretty expensive compared to what most of Veeky Forums drives

based

poorfag

>drive driftbox 240sx
>dudebros ask what I drive
>try hard not to say "A HELLA RAD RIPPIN 240 BRO DO A SKID"
>surpress sperg levels and instead tell them I drive "some old nissan "

>that one guy who feels the need to tell everyone what kind of car he drives

I just meant its more expensive than what most people my age have

>nice car user, how much was it
>tell them the price
>wow stop showing off dude

>that one guy who feels the need to tell everyone what kind of car he drives

No, in college, people ask you what car you drive because they consider you a resource to be used. As someone with a car, you have something they can use but which they aren't responsible for. So that makes you a useful contact in their "who you know" black book of tools and resources.

>mom bought my first car via financial wizardry while getting a mortgage for a new house
>car was pretty damn expensive, big and, sticks out like a sore thumb
>take my siblings to and from school all the time to help give my mom time to work by the week I could get my license
>same boat as OP, feel guilty for having such a nice car
>don't even care what other people think just feel like I didn't earn it
>four years later, car held it's value
>still too humble to feel comfortable in it
>selling it to buy a $5000ish car
>after initially fixing up the new car, gonna toss all the remaining money into mortgage for my mom
>should cover a solid few months of payments, hopefully she can give herself a vacation

>No, in college, people ask you what car you drive...
I've only been asked this like once and it was directly relevant to the conversation at hand

Your "college" sounds a lot like a high school user.

> Be 19
> drive 2011 Mustang GT w/ black rims and flowmaster exhaust
> graduated early, got a job, made a few thousand $$$ for payments, rode my bike to work for 8 months
> intensely self conscious around coworkers/workout buddies because they'll think I'm a retarded douche
> was walking away from a group workout today
> ahead of everyone else
> hurry to get to my car, get my water out before anyone sees me
> one of the workout instructors complimented me on my upgrade from the 1998 Mustang V6 I had
> "I-it's not mine it's my b-brothers"

i want die

>tfw drive other people's cars every chance I get because nocar
>someone at college asks what car I drive
>

Faggot, stop being embarrassed of your hobbies or possessions.

This is why none of you have gfs. You're fucking losers who don't want to be noticed.

>all this insecurity about having a car
Jesus of Nazareth, just stop caring and be confident. I know this is a forum for autistic, closest faggots, but holy shit, if it's your car and you like it, who cares?

A story froma couple years back

>high school senior
>go to highschool in an urban shithole
>large majority of kids had no car or a total shitbox
>wanted a WS6 since i was a kid
>saved up all through high school from part time jobs
>buy a mint black 02 ws6 senior year
>everyone thinks im some rich fag with a corvette
>constantly getting asked about it by people
>everyone thinks its some expensive car and that my parents bought it
>"yo what years dat vette"

All smiles

I gave up trying to tell people it was just a trans am

Jesus, what kind of shithole do you live in where people do that?

tfw own expensive car

tfw cant drive it

>image.jpg

quit posting in class.

At least you admit you can't drive for once.

Toronto

isn't that a city in Canada that happens to be overrun with niggers?

>drive a Honda Civic
>try not to tell people because they start sperging about "MUH WAIFU MUH BUMPER STICKERS HEY MAN YOU LIKE ANIME?"
reeeeeeeeeeee

>Drive '13 STI
>Tell people I drive a Subaru
>'Those are really good in the snow, user.'
>'Ya! During the winter time, I love to rip hekti.. Yea, it is good in the snow.'

Faggot

>senior year of HS
>buy dads jag s-type R with money i made for past 2 years of working
>keyed twice in the parking lot with "spoiled brat" carved in the trunk.
>school wouldnt do shit about it.
Rode my bike the last half of the school year. Cunts never change.

Why would you want to drive in Toronto anyway the transit system is pretty efficient

>Drive piped V8
>Friend spots me in the middle of campus
>"user rev it!"
>Ok.
>"Wow youre a douchbag!"
>T-Thanks

Why did you go around bragging about your car?

But you are some rich kid if you have an expensive car that your parents bought for you.

Nope, never brought it up and no one ever asked. Cunts see a shiny car in the lot and key it.

You gotta live around people you trust man, shiny things can distract idiots but they still do stuff like this when they are jealous.

if you had lived in a place like snoqualmie no one would have thought to ever key another man's car, That's wrong and you wouldn't want it done to you. Those subhumans you went to highschool with aught to learn a few things about what it means to be a good person.

My dad bought me a cheap classic Mopar.

>Bone stock square headlight 79 Chrylser Cordoba
>Worth about $4k
>People think I'm some kind of spoiled idiot because my dad bought me a cool shitbox

I'm afraid of people messing with it and rent a spot at an underground car park so it always has a camera pointed at it.

I only take it out for joyrides and to wrench on it.

Niggers and spics can't learn to be good people, they are genetically subhuman.

Remove all seats apart from drivers seat. Problem solved. Thats what I did.

>being a decent human being

The fuck are you doing here user?

>do this
>bring blanket and pillows
>sleep in my eg civic hatch

Living the dream to be honest

Cordoba dude here, decided on a name.
Has sentimental value to it and is attached to a dragon character I made.

Did you live in kutztown at any point of your life, mr dragon?

Scheisse, I fucked up.

Here it goes.

Lived in Luxembourg all my life.

*Luxemberg

And don't forget it goy.

you can get much, much, much better cars for 15k than a 10yo 3series

Most Canadians are pseudo communists. They believe theyre entitled to you helping them.

T.Canadian

The rest of Canada is ashamed of Toronto, it's a shit hole.
People there are entitled as fuck. i lived there for one year, had a car, had a roommate..

>been living there for literally 1 week
>barely even know roommate's name, he works a weird schedule
>comes out of his room while I'm eatting breakfast, day off
>"Hey, come on, I'm going to be late."
>"What?"
>"You have to drive me to work"
>"No I don't, take the fucking bus"
>proceeds to rage at me for 5 minutes about being a selfish asshole.
>Literally tells me I don't deserve a car and I'm probably going to lose it if I keep up like this
>take it as a threat, had my stuff packed by the end of the day, gone before this nu-male shit head can do anything to my car.
>Totally stiffed him for rent/utilities since I'd been waiting for my first paycheck to give my share

Do not let anyone know you own a car in fucking Toronto, they will immediately see you as their personal taxi. Some asian bitch at work told me to pick her up one day on the way in, Not asked, TOLD me.

>I lived in Richview
>they lived in fucking Markham
>Work just outside down town
>this person literally expected me to drive 35 mintues out of my way to pick her up so she could save $5 on a bus

I am so glad I left that city.
And that's not even getting into insurance prices and drivers.

Meant to quote

bought a toyota supra

>Be in college taking babby-tier computer class
>Teacher rides a wanna-be Harley and talks about how code writers are the smartest people in the world
>Acts like an asshole whenever I speak in class, not with other students
>Treats me like I'm an idiot even though I never say anything that's wrong and always ace every assignment and test (class is literally learning how to use MS Word and shit)
>Eventually get sick of it and ask him what the deal is after class one day
>Acts flustered and grabs his helmet and jacket
>"You just strike me as another typical 'car guy'
>"You think I'm a car guy? Why am I a car guy? Whats so bad about a car guy?"
>"Oh nothing, I saw your car in the parking lot. Car guys are just kinda simple, ya know?"

mfw this faggot thinks Alan Turning invented computer coding and teaches the most basic computer class imaginable at a community college and thinks "car guys" are stupid.

>tfw nocar because living in Oshawa causes car and moto insurance to be millions of dollars per month for everything that isn't a 1/4ton SUV or for some reason a NB MX5

>community college
>not simple
He wasn't wrong.

you should probably report him for being an ass to the university feelings police, I'm pretty sure that's what they exist for, I mean, don't all uni's have them, bias reporting or something

Harley people are the worst type of people, they think by owning one they become the toughest son-of-a-bitch on the planet.

I go to the University here. Just took the class at the CC because the University version conflicted with my class schedule.

It was a Kawasaki Nomad (just googled it).

In an interview the other day I said I was into cars and moto. The guy asked me what kind of motorcycles I liked and I said "old 2stroke Yamaha's". He said "oh" and then said he rides old Harley Davidson's. Pretty sure I fucked up.

RZ, I hope. Buying the NA trim for $15k would be cuckery of the highest order.

Veeky Forums is bunch of bitter poorfags mad that nobody loved them enough to help them out when they were getting started

It's like that too in Vancouver, but for different things. There's a reason why we have weedman destroying this place.

>be me
>be living nextdoor to "hells angels" type Harley owner
>constantly taking the piss i own Vespas
>name one of the Vespas "Hardly Davidson"
>he gets fuckin pissed
>let him take it for a ride
>forget to tell him its Stage 4 GL Tuned
>forget to tell him to lean over the front wheel in 1st,2nd and 3rd
>wheelies,wheelies errywhere
>comes back with wobbly knees and shit eating grin
>goes into his shed
>brings out antique Harley tank badge
>sticks it onto my Vespa legshield
> "it's earned this" he says

patronising cunt.
fuck Harley owners

>No, in college, people ask you what car you drive because they consider you a resource to be used. As someone with a car, you have something they can use but which they aren't responsible for. So that makes you a useful contact in their "who you know" black book of tools and resources.

this isn't an mmo kid, lmao you act like cars are some kind of rare resource

They're starting to become one for millennials

>high school, 11th grade
>"son, am disappoint. Grades Ala shit. Do good and I'll sell you my old 81 Z28 camaro for 2 grand instead of 6. (what he was asking in the paper)
>work ass off, nail the next semester
>it's mine now.jpg
>cruise around all summer with friends was dope
>grade 12 now
>everyone's like WOAH THIS THING IS DEEEEECEEENT
>Come out after school one day
>someone smashed the ttops, stole my shift knob, destroyed my dash cluster with what seems to be a hammer
>Tires slashed
>RICH CUNT scratched into the hood
>Lol sorry our "safe, secure and patrolled student lot" cameras didn't see shit don't bring nice things to school

>drive 350z
>Live in shitty town
>"Nice Audi bro"
One time I was getting MacDonald's and this bum asked me for money and got mad when I didn't give it to him saying something about a nice car and can't give me no change. Felt bad but the fries were delicious

>fuck him, he complimented me!

You must be fun at parties...

>don't bring nice things to school
oh christ, this mentality is the fucking worst.

The fuck else were you to do, walk?

You should have gone to the papers with that. I bet they would have been shitting their britches at the thought of being outed to the town.

its NA but took 2jz-gte out nigger ate dirt from previous owners shitty pod filter, gonna rebuild it

I mean I swapped it to NA cause I needed a car to drive while I study

i do this with my evo err time

>>RICH CUNT scratched into the hood
Poorfag jealousy never ceases to amaze me

If you can't have something that someone else has you either steal it, vandalize it, or destroy it and cry yourself to sleep at the realization that you will always be street scum.

Nah, old 2 stroke yamahas and modern harleys are pretty much at the same technology level.

his comment "it's earned this" , like it WANTS to be a real Harley, suck my hairy ginger Scottish balls.
it's taken me around 3 years a few thousand quid and a shit load of bloody sweat and tears to get this humble motor scooter that was originaly designed to carry Italian housewives into town to get just over 7 seconds on a standing 1/4. it's just been dyno'd at 47.9Hp, which on a machine weighing less than an average American Human is bloody awesome, Nah it doesnt want to be a fuckin Harley.

and yes i am fun at parties , until the police show up

hows highschool you dumb trip nigger

47.9hp? It's not still 50ccs is it?

Then why would they key spoiled brat into the car? Your story you're telling doesn't make sense. You bragged, people got wind, you probably came back with don't act so poor and got your just deserves

I just try to divert those kinds of questions

"Nice jacket, how much was it?"

"Oh I don't really remember"

It was 700 dollars you dingaling but I won't tell you that, guess it's harder with cars though. I guess you could say "I got a good deal" or something

>Drive shit box CRX in high school
>Save money from delivering cheese pizzas and washing cars
>buy a freshly rebuilt B16 Vtec from a shop in town
>acquire junkyard turbo
>get my welder buddy (5 years older than I) to do up all my intake/exhaust plumbing for 1500 bucks
>takes him a few weeks but I finally get it all in my car
>That fucking CRX went from shit box to batshit insanity shitbox
>Dust a brand new schoolmates rx-8 with it

>Week later it was stolen out of the lot. Wrapped around a tree.

>At least the fucker who stole it died in the crash

FUCKING MILLENUALS

haha thats amazing

toronto's not that bad

t. Someone who's probably never even seen a picture of Toronto

I have to ride a crappy bicycle and my chain just snapped off, wish I had a car and it can be the shitiest of all and still beats ridding a fucking bicycle around ,

my parents dont even allow me buying a car myself, I could by not telling them and insurance isnt fucking cheap ...

>tfw poor college kid

but when I will have the money, working when college will be a bit easier will try and buy a decent car

The one just like in that movie Death Proof car crash with the duck orniment

Don't feel that way. Man shit has gotten so out of wack these days from leftism that society treads on the successful and wealthy and celebrates degeneracy and mental illness as a virtue. Fuck that shit. Be proud of your familys success, and the fact that there's a good chance you'll be successful too.

>drive car that looks like a poorfag shitbox
>its actually a sleeper
>college kids in their expensive cars that daddy bought then try to race me
>leave them in the fucking dust

pics for proof

>TFW when talking to girl I like see she drives a beat up old Honda civic.
>Make joke about
>She responds by saying it's because she bought it herself, and doesn't have parents who would buy one for her.
>Doesn't like me when she sees me get in new car parents leased for me.

>"More than you can afford, pal"

Only shitters ask for how much something cost.

If you have a long friendship with someone, sure. But just some randoms you barely know? Fuck right off