/drg/ Danganronpa General : Unfair life edition

Last Thread hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Delete the fucking embedDownloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JsseK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

don't you hate it when your system tries to stab you in the face and throws a grenade at you

Mukuro actually wasn't that great, was she ?
How quick are you you memeing faggot ?

>That gloves

Nice detail

nth for best girl, Mahiru

Mahiru is cute!

AS QUICK AS YOUR MOM WHEN SHE CUMS ON MY THROBBING COCK

Thank you you spastic bottle

I want all of you to be nice to each other.

>Junko's leopard-print outfit in this episode

I wanted to hump her legs

My name is...not important

Too bad that she will never let her thighs touch someone as pathetic as you

You big meanie

Imposter a cute! I want to squish his cheeks!

I like her but she helped destroy the world just to make her sister happy. And she almost masturbates on the spot when she talks about her sister to others, so no.

>tfw Junko will never step on your crotch

I wonder...

I will protect this smile no matter what.

Ibuki pls stay

I have some bad news for you user.

Imposter is a total and complete bro, even moreso than in SDR2.

Really sucks that he died.

I'm going to sleep. Lately this stuff hasn't been doing much for me. I'm pretty disinterested in it now I guess. Wake me up when V3 is relevant.

>ywn hump leopard outfit Junko's leg
>ywn be bullied by growth spurt Saionji

why

>Naegi's ahoge inspired Monokuma's eye

it's like poetry...it rhymes

This
fucking
moment

Why was she wearing that though? Why look extra hot? It's like she wants us to suffer or something

I find it funny how Chiaki is supposed to be the class' leader, but in just one episode, the 77th class became "Ibuki & Friends"

Awww, have a nice sleep Teruanon...

>Naegi's ahoge inspired Monokuma's eye
You realize it's on the Kibougamine crest right

You won't be missed. Nobody cares about you

So Ryouta's going to be next focus in Future-hen, right?
His group right now is him, Kirigiri, and Koichi.
So him or Koichi (who has also had a bit of showcase during Despair-hen) are most likely to die.
It's too early for Kirigiri's death.

oh yeah shit I'm an idiot

That she is

Good afternoon everyone! How are you all? Did you enjoy today's episode? Do you think Twogami is Tsumikis beloved?

Why is she such a awful teacher?

NO IT WILL BE NOT

Because she is the most perfect girl in the world

I'll miss you, TeruTeru user.

Well she lie about Junko be nice to her first

But Junko Mind rapes her into thinking is her

you mean tied best girl

>best girls born on the same date

pottery

Well, i didn't got see the episode, my internet went to absolute shit.

A qt!!!

It was fun, I have to say. Having not read IF I wasn't sure what to expect from Mukuro so... that introduction was interesting.

How're you, Pryle?

>Literally the aristocratic arrogant rich girl despising people born in an inferior class
I wonder if they want to tell us something with that
Good riddance

>tfw over the next few episodes we'll see Hajime/Izuru gradually get bored with the world, including Nanami

BULLY THE PRYLE
And I'm fine thank you. What about you ?

because she is not a teacher
she is a former SHSL housesomething that only got a job there thanks to Munakata and Jin sheaningans
she lacks any real qualification

>MARIA
>Acesso a internet

Hue

Why must you hurt me so, user?

Perfect.

REMINDER TO JOIN THE /drg/ FANDUB!!

AUDITIONS ARE OPEN RIGHT NOW!! COME SHOW US YOUR WORTH!!

discord.gg/JsseK

Oh...
well, if you put it like that...

Because Munakata's stupidity is contagious

Hi María

I see.
Are you CxT? If so I'm sorry that I may have spoiled something? But how are you?
Yeah I haven't read IF so it was a bit surprising. But i'm great a lot of stuff came out today and I finished my orientation so. I'm fine with being bullied... but please don't... ;3 But i'm great!

Ibuki & Friends

It it me, i am going to bed, hopefully my big bro Toko is doing fine.

Because if i'm gonna feel the despair of watching my waifu dying twice, i may as well cause despair to other waifufags.

She hasn't died yet. And that's just cruel

You need to get in touch with your dominatrix tendencies
You never choose to be bullied but that won't stop me. è_é

Pretty nice name for the class, hope it gets used again

>Akane just won't stop eating

Nice coincidence.

Good afternoon, /drg/!

Uh, what do you mean by "Hope's Peak's Bicycle?" I don't think I get the reference.

Ibuki was right about Twogami being a decent guy. It made me smile to see this episode be about Ryouta and...oh no. He's dying next, isn't he.

back to back

And you stop that too. Right now.

Good evening. Had a good day?

Aw ok, goodnight CxT.
You can't bully me with a 7. :^)
Hi Akapo! How are you?
Heya Kazu/vg/Souda!

Honestly, I would have tried to participate if I wasn't just about to go off to school.
I don't want to skulk around and try to record lines only when my roommate is gone, though.

It's a reference to the term "College Bicycle", i.e. "Everyone gets to ride."

I'm sorry Mahiru-chan, i guess i just allowed the despair inside me to bring out the very worst in me.

Is there a list of who has and hasn't been auditioned for?

Just don't let it happen again. For us to get through this together, we have to overcome every obstacle and not be consumed by despair. We will make it through. Both of us

>Hinata in surgery
>Ko is missing, probably in the hospital having his luck tested
>Mixed feelings over Junko because I hate her but this episode makes me attracted to her all over again
>Makoto's smiling and pure face
>Ryouta might be next victim in Future Arc since he got attention this episode
>Ryouta is too relatable

Well...this is the episode that did it, guys.
I'm in Despair.

>mfw people have to be explained the village bicycle meme

I hope you guys don't hold it against me but I may post exclusively about Mukuro for the next week or so.

>tfw your bro was just a 30+ year-old fat man all this time

No one cares, boring gamer.

I'm great! Quite enjoying the Olympics today and that Despair episode.

How about you?

...Hey, I'm looking for a Reserve Course student that used to hang around here by the fountain.
His name is Hajime Hinata...have you seen him around?

>Ryota is too relatable
Yea, I feel ya

>Makoto's smiling and pure face
>Beautiful days start playing
Atleast, that was pretty sweet

>Chiaki moved on thanks to his classmates
>Hajime still triggered by Juzo half a year later

>Reserve Course student
Why should i know such a boring guy?

It even went farther than that. Ibuki's got a nice job now
NEVER
But I can bully you with a 3

>mfw people don't understand there are posters whose first language isn't English

Hajime's been stuck in an environment that just reinforces that he needs to become talented. Chiaki is in a reassuring and supportive enviornment.

Simple psychology.

I'm great! Hows the Olympics so far? What was the best performance
That's not a 3. But check this 0

Pryle knows how to roll it seems. You should make some edits with Yugi

Danganronpa's love go from the phillipines to the US passing through Russia, western EU, cold ass nordic country, colombia and the UAE
Have a little tolerance for people not as versed in english analogies. We don't need to do the [Glass him] debate once again

GJ, Pryle.

By the way, are you still in high school? What's the school year like there in Sweden, iirc?

SECONDARIES

I want a thighjob from this rare Junko

I just figured...the uniform....I thought maybe you were in the Reserve Course, too...that's all...
I just miss my friend is all.
Hey, I'm sorry for bothering you.

MASAKA
I'm sorry i won't bully you anymore.
Ask whatever coloring edit you ask and you shall receive

Hey, don't be cruel. When someone tells you to stop, you should stop. So stop

I want big Hiyoko to pull and twist my joints

Yeah, pretty relaxed day today. Did some housesitting for my buddy taking a vacation with his family.

Sup!

Huh. Well, you learn something new every day.