WITNESSED THREAD

WITNESSED THREAD

did you do something awesome Veeky Forums related and you were all by yourself ? get WITNESSED here and describe what you did and what happened and say WITNESS ME. I don't know shit about mechanic work but I pulled my engine 95% of the way just the driveshaft and a grounding strap was still attached. I've installed a dry and wet nitrous kit and dropped a second off of my 1/4 mile time and it lasted about 5k on the leanest nitrous/fuel proportion ever before blowing the engine after 5 back to back runs at an unusually empty Friday night at royal purple raceway. I was keeping up with a modded 6.4 challenger in first and second gear before limp mode kicked in on 3rd gear from the overheating. Got a 13.5 he got an 11.7 or so timeslip said he won by 1.8 seconds

Witness these dubs

I was doing something under the car and was using a screwdriver. I dropped the screwdriver and it landed right on its end and bounced back up. I caught it on the handle and went back to what I was doing. Nobody saw.
WITNESS ME

I ripped a skid once

/thread

I did a drift u-turn one time in a old jag

I spun the tires in my moms sentra when it was raining
WITNESS ME

>driving up mountain road that was just paved the year before
>local slut died one night driving down it, pretty steep and dangerous
>driving volvo 240 with blown shocks and about 100lbs of shit in the trunk plus cheap rotors and pads all around
>start to get brake fade about halfway down so I just coast and take wide turns
>doing sharp turns at 50 no brakes
>body roll and skittering tires
>make it down alive and beat GPS prediction by 5 minutes
And here we are today

DUBS HAVE BEEN WITNESSED

>heading down a gravel hill that leads to a t intersection with a mate.
>can see cars coming from miles off
>driving my old '92 Feroza
>decide to gently slide around the corner
>give it to much gas
>Dagumi.webm
>fishtail
managed to save it but needless to say I took it a bit slower after that.

Driving admittedly over the 60mph limit get in the passing lane but can't get around Impala ahead. Dick in Uhaul van sees and continues to match speed so I can't pass on right. It was on purpose I could see him look over smiling. Impala speeds up enough for me to get ahead of Uhaul and pass on the right. Get over mash the accelerator, same time tractor trailer is merging from the further right lane that turns into an exit bridge. Get back over to left lane just in time not to be killed and speed away from the cluster fuck. I never really feel like I'm driving if I'm not a little bit scared of dying. Otherwise it's just point A to B commuting.

Ripped a hektik drift in a fwd car in the rain last we on purpose, braking into the corner and giving it a little gas simultaneously because I saw it on YouTube. AND IT WORKED.

WITNESS ME.

What shit box do you drive that you could'nt overtake a fuking uhaul

Damn, I know what you mean. A situation that I commonly find myself in is a semi doing 5 under in the right line, and the guy in front of me doing the limit in the left lane. The guy in front of me will clear the semi and I just wait for enough room to zip in front of the semi and shoot out ahead.

Gravel can be tricky shit. Once I had my back end slide out going around a slight curve at 35-40 mph. There was 3 feet of water in both ditches and I thought I was going in, but my car got traction back at the last second.

These are the type of retards that are going to make a thread in 2 months where they total their car but it's "not their fault"

Nah, I know it would be my fault. I just hope that if I ever get into an accident doing something stupid, I'm going fast enough that it kills me.

Fellow kybro here, i ripped a p hektik skid just driving around today because me foot slipped and hit the gas a tad harder than I meant to in this stupid fucking monsoon season we've been having the past two weeks

>ran a red in front of a cop, joint in hand
>cop was texting amd didn't notice me

Trips witnessed!

Kek

Fuckin WITNESSED

There was a car in front the uhaul beside.
G37x coupe

Witnessed.

It had just stopped raining, tyres were almost bald and I managed to "drift" my Celica around a roundabout at 40km/s

You fucking wizard.

WITNESSED

Yeah, getting real tired of the Ohio valley's bullshit.

Hektik bump

destroyed a squirrel while getting hektic, he will ride eternal on the fury road
>and my tire tread

SQUIRREL WITNESSED