The end is near

youtu.be/sXls4cdEv7c

I would do this once I get my Model 3.

I have a 30 minute drive on the interstate on my commute route. Once I get on, I can set an alarm on my phone for a 20 minute nap.

..drive these drunk?

Would do the same.

Soon it will go from why to yuropoors drive manual
To
Why do poor's drive their own cars
If this works it can btfo uber and taxis for drunk drivers

>2025
>car automation is now good enough that you don't need to drive.
>people rent their cars' downtime out to uber and lyft
>while the humans are at work or sleeping. their cars are out making money.

>sjws and libs advocate for equal rights for cars
>America finally destroyed

>Luddite fantasy again

>$.50 have been removed from your next Tesla purchase.

If all cars drove automatically there would be a lot less traffic jams. I'd sincerely love my car drove me to work every fucking morning.

Do you want it to suck your cock as well?

Yes

ok

If it's anything like the automated google street cars, I don't care.

> no accidents that were the fault of the AI
> all accidents were dumb cunts who rear-ended it while on their phones or ran red lights

Would feel 3x safer with an automated computer algorithm behind me that is mathematically calculating the braking needed for the speed and distance needed to stop safely VS the female 20-something stupid fucks that are on their phones swerving everywhere.

> tfw the Tesla by itself is a most careful, safer driver than 90% of Veeky Forums

this, might be good to have 2 tiers of lisences: one to operate a self driving car that just needs the bare minimum, and 2 a much more rigorous test for normal cars that would insure that people driving out there would actually know what the fuck they're doing.

>2025
>car automation is now good enough that you don't need to drive.
>Driving your manual e60 m5 while everyone around you in traffic are sleeping in their car.
>Feel lonely as fuck.

>feel comfy as fuck knowing a texting girl or a hooning teenager won't fuck up your nicely waxed car
>can pass everyone with nobody getting road rage because everyone's asleep

It will feel like playing mmorpg but you know everyone around you is bot.

In theory, yes. But Tesla tests their shit for like ten minutes and throws it on the market.

This image causes me real anxiety.

This is the problem.

I wouldn't want to be conscious in one of these things aswell.

Self driving cars are a way to control the population, right?

>Get people comfy enough to enter them
>Drive safely until they are common
>Mass frontal collisions to kill off as many people as possible
Please? I still don't understand how people dislike driving so much. It's so much fun... I have a 45minute commute in bumper to bumper traffic. I drive manual and I've never once bitched about my commute, yet people are convinced I dislike it.