9 to 5

So every time I get a 9-5 job I get closer to killing myself
The thing is that when I take breaks I don't ever go back to normal
I don't see how I can survive more than two years, max
What is my alternative to an inevitable suicide?

What kind of jobs have you had, user?

Start working to yourself.

t. EX- MC Donalds' employee.

Everything in food industry including waiting and cooking, shops, bartendering, and then phone centers as support & sales, basically doing this shit since I'm 16 and I am now 23.
Tell me more

Build stealth camper van. Low bills. Travel.

>waitering
>cooking
>bartending
>customer support
>telemarketing
>for 7 years

I'm surprised you haven't offed yourself yet. The obvious answer to your dilemma is to get a better job (or create one for yourself by running your own business as the other user suggests).

HOW you do that is quite simple and can be summed up in one sentence: Make something people really want. It's trivial and abstract. But it's the answer to both your financial and existential qualms.

i just started selling sweeties on the street, i am making double the minimum wage and working a lot LESS.

>sweeties

This guy is going to be richer than all of us.

don't you have any kind of savings? I've worked all of those jobs you listed, and the only way to survive long-term is to have an exit strategy. When I was a server, I would save every penny and then when I couldn't take it any more, jump ship to a new job. I could easily save $10-15k per year in a crappy restaurant. When you have a couple years of expenses socked away, it makes your shit job tolerable. You can start giving less fucks and focus on where you want to go in life.

>sweeties

Is that code for hookers

you can try r9k

how do I quit my job Veeky Forums

I make great money but I am miserable every day
construction company (im in the offices doing technical drawings)

Im so scared to leave the money

invest the money you do have, live a spartan existence for a couple of years (basement apt with room mate etc.) and create a steady and secure income that isn't your job, and it will be safe to quit

say "I quit"

Just did this btw
Literally an hour ago
Gin tonic weed and crying time

>failed normie detected

Its that obvious because you have endured 7 years of wageslavery and yet you haven't offed yourself only because you still have attachments in your life like friends or family.

Just get some anti depressants and adderall. Those meds are made to work for people like you anyway.

Officecuck for ten years here. I will have half a million saved within the next five years. Then i am just going to do part time bullshit to cover the rent.

>Im so scared to leave the money

This won't be a problem if you learn to save.

Start your own business. Working for someone else is turbocuck tier unless you're pulling $300k a year or more.

>just quit and become an entrepeneur bro
this meme needs to end

you are all cucks to the system, it's game over

im a neet making 300 bucks a month from the internet living with my mom and will continue this lifestyle for as long as possible

i fuck a hooker a month and go to the gym and have LEISURE TIME

working = death

I didn't kill myself because I want revenge against this world and I can't execute it when I'm a corpse.
And if anything I'm a robot who ascended to cyborg level.

of course it will saves run out eventually you dumbass

>le I'm going to take revenge on those who wronged me: the meme

>savings
>running out

You're obviously not doing it right

How do you earn $300/month?
If I could earn that much online my family would leave me alone about finding a job.
I've tried amazon affiliate but it wasn't successful.

I know I know it a cliche and I will never ever do it, obviously. Still keeps me going, as I said I'm not in the best situation at the moment.

Also it's not "those who wronged me" I just don't like the structure of the modern world.

Please tell me you're $300/month method, I've tried mturk, but I'm from Europe and they denied my registration.

Not this Mexican YouTube cuck again

Bait.