>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy out now!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCzQUsu7sx0
youtube.com/watch?v=xM-tzDpyTAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Nomura's a hack.

I have about 33 Demon Hearts and I'm only good enough to consistently beat Intermediate, do I still have plenty of time, what with the daily 30 stamina?

Summer event on GL and JP.

Jesus fuck BE's dominating this general.

Like it or not it is going to be that way until Dissidia releases on consoles.

Waiting for this to drop 2bdesu

Mobius is apparently hot garbage and the only thing of note in RK right now is orbfest, so there isn't much else fresh to talk about.

Previous:

Thank you for patching that up for me user. Without clipboard I am nothing.

Threadly reminder that JP BE>>>>>>> GL BE

>tfw you want everybody to talk about how cool XV is on release but you know it's gonna get blasted whether it's good or bad thanks to faggots like xv-kun

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

XV is gonna be fucking garbage

JESUS CHRIST SE RAMZA IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A TRAP

Made for each other I see.

What the fuck is that in the middle of his face?

>still no brotherhood episode 4

I just wanna learn about the fucking butler, is that too much to ask?

Episode 4 is coming during Gamescom, it's gonna be about Luna

Nobody cares about JP faggot

Waiting the last two hours for a Chamber to run out so you can open a different one for free is hell.

Is RK fucking up for anyone else? When I launch it I keep getting "We're not able to connect. Please check your network settings"

If i gather enough hearts, could i craft the gravity rod after the event is over at my leisure? The recipe should still be there right?

I just wanted to learn about the fucking butler.

I hope we also get her Guardian Corps uniform

So appearently there was/is a shitstorm about pull rates, now that they were forced to be released in BE.

What was the rage all about?

Lightning has a 0.04% chance to be pulled off banner. That's not even a tenth of a percent.

High traffic. Just leave it open and it will go through.

Green > Blonde

Suck it Amano

yeah. switching to a wifi connection fixed it. but that might've just been coincidence.

I don't like the way Terra looks. She seems kinda downsy.

And the Catslut got her superior outfit. Good for her

I kinda agree desu

Lightning looking perfect as usual. Man, she's so beautiful.

Wow, I hope we get this alt in RK. It looks great! I'm really warming up to these mmo dudes.

So I'm lucky, right?

they gave her a very japanese face for some reason

doesn't help that it's not a great model either

fucking holy-absorbing fairy orcs. rude as hell

I have a problem where I want to play RK more than an actual FF game, I have been trying to play one of the mainline games and I end up always postponing it and doing something else, and when FF comes to mind, it's always RK.

What do I do anons? mainline games are fun and I would like to get some of that in, I mean, I could easily do both, but in the RK downtime I just end up postponing the mainline and doing something else.

Lightning as pretty as ever. She looks cool and determined. Gorgeous.

people bitching about shit we've known about for like 6 months now

youtube.com/watch?v=VCzQUsu7sx0

Drain all your stamina, then give yourself a couple of hours to start a game. I think once you've started you'll get into it.

If it's not half price and they don't drop guaranteed 5* I ain't pullin

Play RK and limit your time with other games, user. Be sure to use this summer to catch up with your reading and practice your math or you may not be prepared for the next grade. If you have the opportunity, get involved in your community through volunteering - it's rewarding in many ways, like boosting your applications. Good luck!

It's about Ignis, the Luna one is a bonus that comes with the BD.

My problem is not playing RK a lot, it's getting to play a mainline game in the RK downtime.

Most of the time that I reserve for a mainline game I end up doing something else, lately, it's reading The Name of the Wind or Time of Contempt. So it's not like I'm trading mainline time for some other mobage or any other game really, I just end up either reading or going out / cooking.

RK is the only mobage I play, really, because it really feels like final fantasy so I end up having a blast for the little bit I play it.

>Listens to Ramza's voice
Holy shit its so deep! Well, compared to his face...

>just finished the fire crystal in FF5
>my entire team is mystic knight with two-handed
>just unlocked Ninja
>look it up
>dual wield requires max ninja
What should I do, folks? Go for ninja/spellblade for awhile and win with overpowering and items or what

Not as bad as Lightning looks.

I thought you played FF5 before. In any case, Ninja is really good but four ninjas is a bit redundant.

Holy shit FUCK the Kuja fight in JP event was even more bullshit than the last XIII fight, thanks to the user with the idea of using Tyro's BSB, guess I'll really kick out Alphinaud from my team for the time being since having Yshotla and Tyro cast walls one after another was just too fucking good

That's a relief.

youtube.com/watch?v=xM-tzDpyTAw

Fucking Celes, so insanely strong. And to think she is getting even better in the coming months, just holy fuck.

You can always open up a second chamber kupo.

>I thought you played FF5 before
years and years ago, butz was a red mage/two-hand, Lenna was a white/black mage, Krile was a ninja/rapid fire and Faris was a mystic knight/dual wield. debating on continuing as all mystic knights/two-hand or utilize dual wield for other jobs or just mystic knight

>Lenna was a white/black mage
That's a red mage, man.

no that's a sage. unlike red mages, they're not worthless

So I haven't tried it yet, but everyone seems to be saying Mobius is shit. What's so shit about it, just out of curiosity?

Should I bother trying it at all?

I wonder what should I do in BE with the time remaining before the maintenance? Should I go grinding for Farplane Souls or grind my espers to hit their 2* forms by farming Magi/Megacite? I also have 200 free lapis left in the storyline as well if I want to complete the Kolobos storyline.

Tomorrow I will start the grind for Hero Ring #4.

Why does AC Cloud look good in everything except AC itself?

>Two gigas in one run
>1 summon and 1 earth
Awesome.

2 earth would be much more neat, but nice regardless fampai.

Do story stuff. You want to be able to jump to the new continent as soon as possible when one appears.

No you'll poison your little mind.

So what difficulty should I be running for orbs? Do higher difficulties have a higher chance of gigas, or am I better off doing lower difficulties?

What summons in RK -aren't- garbage? Carbuncle is a given but who else

I wish you realized how stupid that question sound.

I dunno... Maybe it was the emo atmosphere or maybe it wasthe wide ass eyes...

Valefor, Ixion, Shiva, Ifrit, Alexander.

There was a huge backlash when global was released due to expiring premium currency, but that feature has since been removed. Gameplay itself is alright. English voice acting is shit so the first thing you should do once you're out of the tutorial is change the voices to Japanese.

Care to elaborate?

valefor is a terrible waste of wind orbs

Expiring premium currency? Like, if you bought currency, it goes away after a while? Why the actual fuck would they do that?

It's a waste because it's a summon, but he is the best of the selection. Or will you advise him to pick up fucking Bahamut?

So wait...
Why is BE so popular in here ?

The Global version is pure trash, while Mobius Global is at least decent. Gameplay is also pretty fast and fun.

>mobius tards still desperately trying to convince strangers on a gook image swapping forum that their game isn't complete dogshit

>the global version is trash

lmao fuck off mate

gameplay a bit complex for a mobage (the card fusion bit the battle system itself is fairly simple), expiring premium currency (has been changed and no longer expiring), expensive job gacha (but you will never get duplicate job in return)
it's an okay game but some people hate some changes they made from JP to global. most people here doesn't actually care about this game anymore thx to the initial impression and some just play it casually.
I only see one or two dedicated hater, then again BE and RK had some dedicated hater here too so it even out.

There's a reason I called it the RK killer. People like new stuff and at this point RK is really showing its age.

Bought currency stays forever, but they also give you a trickle of premium currency for free. Originally, the free currency would disappear after 2 weeks if you didn't use it. The developers actually responded pretty quickly to the shitstorm that came from the expiring currency, but it left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Now that the free premium currency no longer expires, it's arguably the most f2p-friendly FF mobage.

Only my fourth majors so far, sadly.
But hey, I can make full break finally at least.
Not making anything until orbfest is over though, so I can see all of my choices.

maduin does the same thing for a much better cost. fuckwit.

*takes long drag from cigarette*
Yeah i dunno... Maybe I just suck too many dicks

I just checked and you're right, why Valefor eve exist then?

Sounds like everything is right with you imho senpai.

Ah. Yeah, that does seem fairly reasonable then. Expiring premium currency that you had to pay money for would be the height of jewery.

Best way to play FF 7 and 8? I heard about a patch for 7 that fixes the grammar, where can I find that? Does 8 have anything similar?

the premium currency is actually farmable in JP, and to make things worse the expiring currency effectively lock out the free user from doing any sort of job gacha or buying the mobius gift box, hence the backlash.
now it practically the same as BE's daily lapis or RK's daily mithril, the free user can hoard them and save it later for gacha or buying some other stuff.

>Best way to play FF 8
Just play cards man

better yet, don't

Please help me.

the best way to play ff8 is to not play ff8 and to not play ff8's card game

the best way to play ff7 is to travel back in time 20 years and enjoy it on a playstation connected to mom's 40" crt

How about reading the OP?

>Best way to play FF 7
wait for remake
>and 8?
take your disc and snap it in half

>another video of someone pulling for literally a half hour
These Japanese whales sure are common. Do they get Teedus? I'm not watching this whole thing.

Tried to download and run Mobius on MEmu, wtf is going on?

Forget the patches, they're dumb. Just play any version.

She does. She gets all excited and almost starts crying, it's cute. She brings in a ton of money via donations too.

Looks fine to me.

just google "mobius final fantasy GLtools" or something

291st eternal reminder that Terra is best girl