Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WisV4
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
warframe.com/darvodeals/)
youtube.com/watch?v=8i2OVqWo9s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Combas

New player here, is there some sort of document that details the benefits of each frames and points out the ones I should get first?

There are over 20 frames, and It is a bit confusing trying to prioritize what I should farm first.

> Your threadly reminder that Prime part rarity indicator / Ducat value indicator STILL ISN'T A THING.
> S T I L L
> T
> I
> L
> L

you get them in the order you do planets.

combas aren't THICC

>Best Ass In The Game

who dat

7th for DE has lost their fucking minds.

Getting Nekros in a 2 1/2 days
Should I potatoe him? Only have 1 potater, it's either him or Ivara which I get in 2 days.

>busty robotics

No but these are.

Ivara, Nek prime is coming out within 2 weeks

MAG RE-REWORK

ADD A NEW LAYER OF DAMAGE TO MAGNETIZE, WHICH DIRECTLY HITS ENEMIES AS OPPOSED TO THEIR SHIELDS/ARMOR AND MULTIPLIES BY 5% WITH EVERY AFFECTED ENEMY. DOESN'T AFFECT THE FIRST ENEMIES HIT BY MAGNETIZE.

COMBINE CRUSH WITH ITS AUGMENT MOD.

NEW AUGMENT MOD: SUPER MAGNET: MAGNETIZE CAN BE PLACED ON ANY SURFACE FOR 45%/65%/85% OF NORMAL DURATION

NEW AUGMENT MOD: ARMOR ABSORPTION: MAG GAINS 75% EXTRA ARMOR FROM STRIPPED ENEMY ARMOR FOR 15/30/45 SECONDS (SCALES WITH DURATION)

Umbra

Guess that settles it. If I dump her power range stat no one here would be mad at me right? Small range but doesn't matter for cloak if you hit a warframe knee instead of the ground right?

It's Clem Noon

Reposting my 21 image collection. Feel free to add if you can.

imgur.com/a/WisV4

>have had to reinstall warframe 3 times in the past 2 days because it uninstalls itself or otherwise breaks

WAKE ME UP

>some are shit
>some are more shit
>some are edgy
>only one is ""decent""
Meh.

Maybe you should stop trying and listen to what your computer is trying to tell you?

(PS4)CuddlyZebesian go away

wewlad are you sure you're looking at the right thing you fuccboi retard

I believe the point went waaay over your head.

but I wanna grind

I prefer to build high range for stealth bubbles and sleep arrows, but if you don't find yourself using those range can be a dump stat.

Grinding is pointless. Just stuff your head in someone's thighs while they're idle.

How do you grind focus nowadays?

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

you can do what you want, but I don't dump range on Cloak ivara. Hitting allies with Cloak is a huge pain, it's much easier just to use Cloak on the ground and then camp it

Hope sortie 3 is eximus buffed.

The point is that there's an immature, underaged player playing as frost/valkyr standing between players legs as a """joke""" to get people here to laugh. Only thing is this player is fucking stupid and his/her sense of humor is beyond immature. Seriously, this is some 9gag/reddit/funnyjunk level of """""""humor"""""""

I will admit I thought it was showing off colour schemes.

Aren't you that guy with shit opinions?

I don't know if you're assuming I did this for some sort of funny joke. In fact if this sort of thing offends you that much you should probably go back to tumblr because clearly the sight of someone putting their head between someone else's thighs offends you.

Here's your (you).

By the way, if you honestly thought I main Frost you're either blind or stupid.

rude

>nothing to retort with
>"y-your a shitposter!"
worst bait

>gets singled out as a retard
>waah it doesn't matter u dum anyway ;_;
Wewlad, it's rare to see such human trash like you.

But you are a shitposter.
(You)

Is Toxic + Fire the best general element combination?

no, I'm the guy with the godtier opinions

just go play Ivara, if you somehow consistently land invis arrows on allies jumping everywhere go ahead and dump range

To be honest I am kind of shitposting here.

I should get new screencaps but there's so much fucking bullshit.

How about I just stick with my Valkyr that can launch idiots into the stratosphere and you can stop forcing your opinions down everyone's throat as fact.

No, because that makes gas. Corrosive/fire , however, is pretty neat for anything infested or with armour.

>clearly the sight of someone putting their head between someone else's thighs offends you.
I never implied it offended it.

>you honestly thought I main Frost you're either blind or stupid.
>implying i thought you main frost
Pure autism. Have a (you)

I'd say the best general all-purpose element build is Corrosive and Fire.

you literally asked for advice on Ivara

I meant corrosive, whoops. Thank you.

Ok well I still want you to leave.

No I am not.

what do you call

What's the best Soma Prime build?

Not my post.

>Ok well I still want you to leave.
Kek, now you sound offended.

Generic Reply.

That guy ain't me

kek
faggots r getting roasted

So I apparently have 150 plat on this old account I made years ago but never played on at all, should I just buy a bunch of inventory space with all of it or are there any nice frames/weapons I could trade for early on?

then why the fuck are you replying to me. I wasn't talking to you. It's like you see two strangers talking across the street, push one of them away, and say "HERE ARE MY STUPID THOUGHTS ABOUT THE TOPIC"

>Why are you replying to me
>On a tunesian sand sculpture discussion site with built-in replies.

Please don't be upset but I and the other 5 people actually read the OP before posting.

Everything.

How was TennoCon?

Ok I'm gonna get new images I keep repeating old shit.

I'd save your plat for now, there's a sale going on right now (warframe.com/darvodeals/) where one item a day has a discount. Keep checking it, if something nice appears then get it, if not buy slots.

then you should have the guide filtered, jesus how stupid can you be

Also, reminder that the frames FAQ in the OP is out-of-date, contains wrong information, and is missing lots of information. Nobody should ever use it.

Calm down, """"""BPNPC"""""", remember to breathe.

Why u mad tho.

if you ever find yourself on a tierqueer thread, remember it could be worse.

just take a look at /mgg/ :(

He's tierqueer?

He's tierqueer?

He's tierqueer?

I'm tierqueer???

Are there any other tierqueers I should know about?

meeow.

My guide

Because I don't use Veeky Forums enough to reup my Veeky Forums X.

>When it requires skill it's automatically a shit opinion but it doesn't matter you can do whatever you want but here is my opinions and the pastebin I've been spamming for months

ever since we found out that he spams the general with build questions just so he can selfshill he has been getting desperate.

Exclusive footage of why Mag and Ember is best
youtube.com/watch?v=8i2OVqWo9s0

I'm outta here.

would you look at the time, it's "throw accusations with literally zero evidence" o'clock

>tfw two literal who TI teams are playing
god I wish I wasn't here right now

>Chroma
>Radiation Sortie 3
>Get Radiated
>Release Pelt
>Chroma Roars
>Picture Related
>Entire Team Ded

Mag...

Why does this BPNC feller care about putting his guide here so much?

Just leave, then. Nobody is forcing you to stay here. You don't even need to ask momma for permission.

>tumblr_n2z3jzeGvp1qzt7d8o1_400

penis problems.

...netic fleshlight

nuttin betta 2 do

bpnpc could we play together

seriously, why isn't this a thing yet?

I have to go by memory because I don't have enough time to look at my personal list of items I have/need and then look at the list of items by value

Ah fuck it might as well as tierpost. Guide contains my full thoughts on Nekros. Summary:

-overall I believe he's buffed

-you can now mod for both Desecrate and Creeping Terrify, which allows him to CC on top of being a lootbot. You can get a good build even with 0 forma.

-I still think SotD is shit, but I admit my opinion on this isn't too great because my Nekros has 0 forma (and I'm not dumping forma into him with Prime coming out in a week). Even if I did have forma though, I just don't think a 90% DR + a few extra bodies is that good. Would like to hear other opinions.

i like to pub

>I just don't think a 90% DR is that good
Explain

>Sortie 3
>Radiated Saryn
I Kill yo dog and cat

I like to make a silent takedown.

>my Nekros has 0 forma
>I just don't think a 90% DR + a few extra bodies is that good

REEEEEEEEE

>Baiting

let me kiss your tummy bby

what are cephalon fragments?

Chroma reaches 99%+ DR. Wukong is literally invincible. Even Mesa has 95% DR. And all of those tank abilities are significantly easier to use and maintain than SotD.

At the end of the day, how good is pure survivability? Wukong is literally the best tank in the game, and I only gave him a B because survivability (arguably) isn't that important in Warframe. SotD doesn't provide anything to your team except a few more bodies to draw aggro.

In any other game 90% DR would be insane, but this is Warframe.

Fragments of cephalon.

MUH LORE

Lore shit, scan them for artwork
>because survivability (arguably) isn't that important in Warframe

is there any reason to bother scanning them outside of lore?

I didn't even notice the head between the thighs until it was pointed out.

>fall off the map during a void fissure
>screen stays dark for the rest of the mission
is there anything de can do right other than fuck everything up?

Sure, but none of those frames can increase loot. Wukong is bad because he survives but does nothing else, but Mesa and Chroma survive AND do good damage.

>mesa gets 95% DR
If you're talking about shittershield you might as well drop that. Only works for bullets/rockets but not their explosions, anything else can penetrate her just like a fat man and cake.

it's really not. CC/utility are generally accepted to be the most important roles in Warframe, which is why Loki/Frost/Nova/pre-nerf Mirage are considered to be top-tier frames. Survivability frames like Wukong and Chroma are especially horrible in missions like Excavation, where you have no way to prevent enemies from killing your objective.

SUBTLE