Jjs motorsports forum??

had a blown head gasket in k20 z3 2007 civic si , went to jjs motorsports in San Antonio for replacement. Max Ramos he recommended head studs and gasket and shaving head. got it back and to my dismay I found out in under 60 mi that I had another blown head, took it to my friend whos a wiz with motors. discovered it had a 87 mm head gasket and the piston is 86mm. studs weren't torqued down, striped water jacket, didn't put vtech gasket in vtech cyclinoid without a screen. also found timing issues on intake sound were off two teeth, exhaust and crank were on. my buddy had thought I had did this in my yard, and I told him ramos did it. he told me to get my money back and call visa but since the chode cant answer my phone calls, all I can do is bash his business, anyone know a forum or blog of sorts for these aholes??

Take them to court breh.

Im sure that as soon as the threat of litigation goes from being that to being a reality, they will fold and refund you.

Also if you paid with a credit card, you might even be able to get away with just disputing the charges, credit cards tend to heavily favor the consumers vs businesses. You dont need the business owner's permission to do any of this

Fuck off you troll hondas are realible you're making shit up you just fucked up and ran out of coolant you bitch

gonna do that, but I'm really wanting to hurt his business, this dude's a piece of shit

what kind of car do you drive??

Call Visa you dipshit and stop payment. They will do that for you, and it typically scares the pants off of the person who fucked you over. I did it once to a seller on Amazon who sold me a $200 textbook, but sent me one that was three editions out of date and worth literally $10.

thanks for the protip champ but if you can get his # and where he lives thatd be great

Find out if he has a Facebook page and light it up

My Honda Accord has over 764k miles, only EVER Needed gas and oil changes every 10k. It runs flawlessly and my headgasket is over 30 years old. Hondas dont break you faggot you fucked up

w w w facebook c o m/jjsmotorsports?fref=ts

there ya go homie

how old are you 92? when you have a k series you do have a problem when your boosted 500+

is it for sale? want me to boost it for ya?? if not shut the fuck up

I boosted a old Nissan FJ20 stock to more than 500hp. Tell me more about Hondas

I have a 1996 white integra type r boosted ebay turbo 440$ and I'm doing 530, wanna race? ill show you what Hondas can do

This, unless OP can post pics of the faults that are legible.

See if hes part of the BBB? Dump your story on yelp? Neither will accomplish that much.

If you want to fuck him, take him to civil court. Someone doing shitty work like that is more than likely to be struggling to begin with - a court case in which they lose will not only destroy their credibility but may very likely drive the business into bankruptcy. Dont accept a settlement - go for the kill and get that guilty verdict.

Obviously this will be very expensive and time consuming, likely requiring more commitment than you are willing to put forth. So just cancel the payment and leave bad reviews where you can if you wanna be lazy.

look and the first picture faggot, you blind??

We know what hondas can do, blow headgaskets, break rods and twist up their super light open-deck open-air engine blocks......

one moment

speed it up nigga i been not high for like 10 hours now nigga aint even smoke weed since i went to bed last night nugga. i ususally wake up at 6am and smoke up again and go back to sleep but last night i didnt smoke up in my sleep so now i''m extra low right now nigga

need weed nigga, nothing intelligible to say?? don't forget to eat nugga

moving slow through these capthcas

theres the proof faggots

>not working on car yourself
Wew, lad

any genius can open a book

That's all the proof I need.