pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Bots
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>Configs for NecroBot
github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs

>GUI for NecroBot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Emulation
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Softbanned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/K7WbjT3s
soundcloud.com/dayvion-carter/ethelwulf-push-a-mothafucka
pastebin.com/Hw8Xk0gt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Genera

Nice.

first for bots are actually fun

The Niantic CEO dies of colon cancer and his dying wish is to grant a request to a random Veeky Forums shitposter. You get an e-mail with more info on the subject and they'll agree to implement 3 requests for the overall game improvement within reasonable boundaries. What do you choose?

Why would I get an email? I'm not a shitposter

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK I'M IN CHARGE NOW, WHERE MY WALK BROS AT?

They all moved on to other games. PoGo is soooooo last week.

Everyone can post a team of 6 (maybe 3) 'mons in a gym of their choice. Attacker picks a team relative to their strength to attack. Prestige awarded for every battle based on difference in team strengths. Team prestige tallied end of every day whichever team has the most 'holds' that gym for the day, everyone with a posted team wins.

It'd need some fancy maths but better than what we currently have.

just caught ten mons at starbucks

walkmasterrace

Gentleman, how do we save the game?

stfu

EVERYONE I'M INCHARGE NOW, WHERE MY BOT BROS AT????

>game comes out
>people have fun with it
>socialize more
>it's a nice distraction
>developers start screwing up more and more
>media demonizes the game in every way possible
>cities ask for pokéstops to be removed

why do people, particulary old people try to ruin everything ?
And whats it with all these rats and feathered rats. why do I have to bot to find anything interesting?

turn all the pokemon into digimon

>WHERE MY BOT BROS AT????
not meeting with any qt at the park that's for sure.

Remove pidgeys, weedles, rattatas, eevees and caterpies from eggs, implement a working tracker or allow pokévision to work again, implement more pokéstops in rural areas, increase the spawn rate of rare pokémon everywhere, disregarding cellular activity because fuck this retarded city catering.

>why do people, particulary old people try to ruin everything ?
Baby boomers man.

>disregarding cellular activity because fuck this retarded city catering
what does that mean?

>not meeting with any qt at the park that's for sure.
I doubt even 5% of all PoGo players have met a significant other playing.

>developers start screwing up more and more
their only experience is Ingress, they have no fucking clue what to do.
>media demonizes the game in every way possible
this is what the media does to everything
>cities ask for pokéstops to be removed
because kids trespass and go places they shouldn't be as well as break stuff to get to a pokemon and loiter around pokestops which drives away customers rather than attract them.
>why do people, particulary old people try to ruin everything ?
It's more the teens and 20somethings that are ruining the game by doing too much stupid shit while playing it.

>Wanting affection

??? all we need is our bots and our waifus you pleb.

I believe the more people play the game in an area the higher the chance of rare pokémon to spawn, that's why cities are overflowing with stuff while rural areas are dead.

I made this filter to remove all shit mons if you are running out of space because you are keeping 1 as max duplicate.

My necro crashes tho (bug ?), I believe it can not support a filter this large, anyways copy and paste as many as your necro allows you.

pastebin.com/K7WbjT3s

Pokemon spawn more where people use their cell phones a lot. Super-populated places, train stations/airports (especially places where reception cuts out and then comes back in one spot), and such get the most Pokemon.

Your house in the middle of nowhere, meanwhile, gets zero.

>"KeepMinOperator": "or"
Damn, I'm glad bots finally implemented that. Can it also use that option for general transfer rules? Maybe it's time to get back into botting.

Any pokevision type website still work?

this explains a lot

It's based on mobile phone signal density and as far as I'm aware has been set from the beginning. I'd like to be wrong.

Yes it can, make sure to only run one bot per IP. As of now all HidemMyAss and most famous free proxies provider's IPs are banned

I can understand that, but still.. they could ask people to behave themselves, dumb idea I know, and then remove the stops if nothing changes. I'm just a little tired for the last few weeks everyones been like "omg pokémon go is the devil" and it's getting old fast.

Necro stops as soon as it reaches the first Pokestop. It was working yesterday and I didn't change anything.

Could it be IP ban?

Try setting the pokezz snipe options to false, this has worked for others.

>Could it be IP ban?
Nope, on Nekro go in settings and disable any sniper location providers, Pokezz, etc and only use pokfeeder since it does the exact same thing

People shouldn't need to be reminded to 'behave yourself' when playing PoGo, they simply should behave themselves. If they can't, well, that's why we can't have nice things. A building that houses a Pokegym in my area was recently vandalized with over 1K USD in damages because of three teenagers trying to get on the property after business hours.

>Fix item drop rates
>PVP
>Balanced gyms
>Proper PVE
>Daily quests
>Interacting with other players in game
>Shitty cosmetics in store

If bots/spoofing is disabled
>Trading
>Training your pokemon somehow by actually using it

Don't boost rares, that just lowers the gamelife.

>My necro crashes tho (bug ?), I believe it can not support a filter this large
> "Meoth": {
> "Diglet": {
Being this much of a bronze shitter.
Son I am dissapoint.

t. ____;^)_____

Oh I see. That's a dumb system but I can see why they made it that way, who cares if a charizard spawns in the middle of nowhere, it's way more hype if it spawns in a city. I really wish they would've given everyone the same chances, rural players and city players. Wish this game was like the trailer, we didn't even get half of what was in the trailer and the pokémon had level instead of some weird cp System that makes the game unnecessary grindy.

WHERE MY 5% BROS AT?

Feels good.

hol up, more pokemon spawn on high density areas? that kinda fucks everyone else.

>> "Meoth": {
>> "Diglet": {
FUUUARKK thanks famalam

If they'd just boost other pokémon appearing a little bit it would be fine. Imagine making a random trip downtown and catching, say a vulpix. of course now you'd want to get the candy to evolve the vulpix which would result into you searching for vulpix more and maybe making more trips downtown/to pokéstops in hope of finding vulpix. the game is grindy as it is, and what I'm saying is that people would play more if you'd give them a variety of stuff and not just rats, feathered rats and worms.

>tfw yesterday went with a girl I barely knew to catch up some dratinis near the sea
better than being alone

Yes, someone who lives in the city will have pokemons spawn 100x the rate someone living in bumfuck nowhere has.

>Tfw poorfag and cant go out and play
oh well, my OP mons keep me company.

Did she wanna meet up with you again?

hell, I don't like in bumfuck nowhere, I live in a nice subburb. I still have to drive 20-30 minutes to find more than 2 pokestops close enough to walk to. Don't get me started on how much better finding the pokemon is after I do that drive...

soundcloud.com/dayvion-carter/ethelwulf-push-a-mothafucka
dont
give a fuck 8^)

>girl I barely knew
That is no way to talk about your sister and you know it.

nice spam, reported.

>tfw poor and saving a lot of bus money
thanks niantic
it happened yesterday, today she contacted me with a gif of some magikarp and the 400 candy it fucking needs to evolve.
I mean anyone with a minimum social skill will do much better than me, I will trust anyone that claims that pokemon go is good for getting laid.

>Go to local park.
>at kids playground
>stare at all the cute moms with their cute daughters
>they're all using their cellphones
>suddenly
>an idea
>say outloud "OH MY GOD A SNORLAX"
>eveyone looks up excitedly
>where user where
>point in that direction
>"right over there"
>walk really fast
>mom's can't keep up
>lolis chase after me
>they want the D
>move at a jog's pace
>"it's right behind this tree!"
>it's a fat man sleeping peacefully
>turn around
>the mom's say mean things to me like "Wow that's mean!"
>some of the lolis giggle
>Fat Man gets up
>takes a swing at me
>dodge
>"You should have used Hyper Beam"
>run away
>mfw

So living in a place like that will have pokemon spawning on your own house? fuck living on a poor as fuck site.

Wait so did you know her beforehand or met her playing and she got your contact info? Anyway, I hope you get a cute pokegf out of this user.

Here is a updated version which works pastebin.com/Hw8Xk0gt

just keep doing the thing and have fun friend!

I knew who she was, then I talked to her, she even has my number and shit.
>I hope you get a cute pokegf out of this user.
tbqh I just want friends, having no friends is probably worse than having no gf.

Had an Aerodactyl spawn at the local park today. That was pretty cool, never thought I'd catch one outside of hatching it.

You should have called him Aqualung and seen if anyone got the reference.

I live suburban and I still have things spawning around my house. mostly only weedles and pidgeys but sometimes abra, drowzee, eevee and squirtles which is kind of nice.

>leave phone on since last thread when it was around 740 replies
>new egg is 0.7/2 KM
neat

What site has the best attacker/defender tier lists?

Would "Keeppokemonthatcanevolve" override this? Or would yours remove all the evolving stock?

>having no friends is probably worse than having no gf.
I haven't had any friends outside of my family in years and I've been fine. Though I'm Mexican so I have dozens of cousins and 3 brothers so it's basically impossible to be lonely. That non gf feel really stings when you're in your 20s m8. But I suppose a qt pokepal would be a fine starting point for you.

Who the fuck cares about rural people besides rural people? Fuck them. Where my big city bois @? Houston here :)

>rural people
not even that just a quiet place of the city is enough to fuck you up

Hello Houston, Katy here

Houston, we have a problem.

I never tried this, but I believe this will override that option, remove the mons you want to protect, to be safe...

Really dude?

Botfag here. Is there any reason to go past level 30?

only autism

but since you're botting to begin with that might be a good reason

if I were you I'd just switch to spoofing at that point. More fun IMO

^, I hit 35 and I just spoof, I leave bot on only to get me potions/pokeballs.

You're probably going to need the startdust accumulated while catching shit, unless you catch all your mons at a high level as well.

heh all me

just owned yourself kid

How do I bot if I'm on OS X?

walkcuck here, rate pls

7/10, normies here already have them at 1500, i'd say either get a higher IV eevee or level up and keep leveling this bad boy.

22 minutes later and egg is at 1.3KM now.
I'm ok with this.

YOU'RE GOING TO FAST

YOU'RE GOING TO FAST

YOU'RE GOING TO FAST

YOU'RE GOING TO FAST

YOU'RE GOING TO FAST

>tfw walkcuck
>tfw highest mon is 890
just cuckbot me up senpai

But I'm already eating

>chilling at house
>get this message
>sometimes character moves away
>sometimes get a pokemon to spawn or go to the pokestop from the next street
wew lad

Yeah, its only 73.3% IV, but it has the god tier moveset. Im not a botfag so its kinda hard to get a better Eevee to evolve in a perfect moveset vaporeon

>try bot for the first time
this shit is comfy as fuuuuck

Enjoy your flagged for ban account comfy man

Is PokeSniper2 still the go-to manual sniper?

You'll get 80+ IV Eevee from eggs lad, unless you are desperate I'd hang fire.

No, kys

Is there a map viewer or other pokevision-like site, but instead of showing nearby pokemon it gives details on nearby gyms? As in, you can check out the gym's level, what team currently owns it, what pokemon are in it (ideally), etc ?

easier than having to drive around to look at the status of nearby gyms

>that just lowers the gamelife.
>disbelieving grin dot jpeg

driving everyone to bots did a lot more to lower the gamelife m8ey

Help me /pgg/ I tried sniping out of curiosity and gets a little greedy. I just realized that pokedex records how many times you caught a pokemon.

Now I feel so dirty and I can't let my friends see my pokedex. What should I do?

Add more slutty outfits for female avatars
And master balls in the cash shop

Im not that autist for perfect IV senpai, I mean, I know 73.3% is not perfect but it is way better than a 20-30%. Im lvl 16.

What's a good pokemon for attacking a gym defended by a lapras with ice attacks? They're hell on my dragonites.

>walking my dog
>get this message
>panic sets in
>don't know what to do, don't know if I'll get banned if I keep walking, don't want to lie and say I'm a passenger
>more panic
>write a quick note home on some trash on the street, attach it to my dog and set him free
>pull out a pistol and put it in my mouth
>pull the trigger

any fire type

fire attacks on neutral on lapras (ice/water) but fire resists ice

use arcanine

>keeps memeing and pushing ban meme

Happened to Ingress. Same company. What makes you think you're safe?

Enjoy it while it lasts, just don't get attached to your account, nigga

Hard mode: get off your giant barrel ass and actually walk to them