/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #36 - Hilda is the queen of /lozg/ edition

Previous thread: >Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_3VXOAbOyY
youtube.com/watch?v=24Vjce83NDw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She/her

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Zelda Hentai thread - post your lewds there, not here

>hilda

>He didn't call it the legend of Hilda general
You gotta fully commit, OP.

Not enough netorare.

>Hilda is the queen of /lozg/ edition
She really is.

You're a good friend user.

>Romani will never make you a special tinfoil hat before inviting you to her bunker to fill you in on her weird conspiracy theory about Clock Town having a secret portal to a parallel universe where strange doppelgangers are plentiful.

Reminder that Sheik is (he/his)

>Just finished the default adventure map.
>Getting into the master quest one.
>Mfw I can already tell that I'm going to want more after clearing four of these fucking things.
>Mfw sequel never ever

OoT Master Quest? It feels so ridiculously unfinished and easier.

>BotW countdown user left
>Complainfag is more and more silent
>Guy that was making the dungein tournament left
>Guy that made the queen bracket probably left thanks to cheaters ruining everything
>Tulpanon is gone for a while
Are we dying bros?

As much time and energy goes into unlocking everything, I'd rather get dlc of a new legend than to get a replacement game.

Goodnight

Reminder that bill Trinen is a God and you should go find somewhere else to cry.

I'm still here, still sitting here with my apparently logical assumptions that are apparently fanfic and headcanon.

Legends has five fucking maps just on-cart, though you have to sequentially unlock them, and the DLC just gives more. I don't know when I'm gonna get back to the extra Skulltulas on Legend Mode.

Starving from lack of news/new information. If we /lozg/ had a body, it'd be at Auschwitz levels of starvation.

Remember, ReDead is our true Queen.

Where are the lewds then?

In your heart user, in your heart. Also the back of your head.

Why does he wear the mask?

He's too beautiful underneath. If his race didn't wear it they'd drive all the other races to extinction. They're trying to keep Hyrule bright and lively.

Fixed.

>that I'm gonna stab you bitch look in Malon's eyes
>that Bring it bitch look in Saria's

I'm strangely turned on.

>That "I just wish I were bent over under some big Gerudo stud right now" look in Link's.

Fixed.

>A Zora princess will never force you to marry her and live in her watery paradise.

Good. Fish genocide when?

This is what happens when you stay in the water too long.

Worth it.

is no one going to mention this

Nah, we just brush over it at this point.

I've been lurking these threads for as long as I can remember. That and the sheik post are constant.

We'll I'm the new king of /lozg/ and my new rule is no more of that disgusting witch Fi.

You must not have a good memory then, I mean we aren't that old to have already forgotten the first few threads.

Gotta always have those guys that gotta post random stuff.

I am the King.

John Miller?

John Connor

Oh shit! /lozg/ is still around!
I haven't been here for a couple weeks.
What's new?

Guybrush threepwood?

Arguing, waifuwars, historia hate, Cia love, the usual.

Depends how long you were away. Did you catch the leaked twilight gate footage from BotW?

It's been like 3 weeks.
As for BotW, I haven't been keeping track.
is there much news?

>traveling around utah
>spot a cliff with a carving of a woman on it
>as you get closer you monsters start appearing from under the sand
>you try to fight them off but they keep coming out
>the only solid ground is by the cliff
>noticing an entrance you get curious and decide to go inside
>sounds of women can be heard in the distance chanting something
>as you walk to the stairs youtube.com/watch?v=K_3VXOAbOyY starts playing
>yfw two young witches appear and ask you why you are here, while making sexual comments

Absolutely zero user. We're starved for info on it, so we've just been discussing other things within the series. Theories, wants, dislikes, etc.

Nintendo hasn't released any new official info. There have been some fresh videos of BotW from a convention. Some small stuff nobody saw at e3. Some people trying the physics shenanigans.

no news is forthcoming so we rely on the waifus to sustain us

What the fuck is it with Utah and dimensional portals?

Blame the mormons.

Fucking mormons

InTeRdImEnSiOnAl JeSuS

The only thing I know about Mormons is that they burn bibles and wear magic underwear.

Any of twinrova?

Nothing as cute as that one.

KEK FAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The were probably bratty children, but cute anyhow. Might have had a little pet piglet they led around on a string.

>You will never had a prequel game in which the legendary hero must save the Gerudo from some terrible threat.
>You won't see an oasis settlement with hanging gardens being led by a benevolent Gerudo king.
>Little Koume and Kotake won't have a bit of a crush on Link while they help him save the world.
>You won't see the first time they formed Twinrova as something they did to be big enough to rescue Link from harm.

Why do they always look like trannies?

I'd much rather play a game as Ganondorf trying to save the Gerudo people during the Unification War.

>Interloper War backdrop (could confirm Sheikah relation as well)
>The Hylians realize that the rest of the races are a potential threat
>Hylians begin to conquer the land and the people
>Ganondorf valiantly tries to defend his people but becomes corrupt as he learns of the Triforce like many others
>End of the game is Ganondorf swearing fealty to the King to save his people but also to get closer to the Sacred Realm
>cuts to Zelda and Link starring through the window

Demise's human form was really underwhelming considering he's the Demon King and he just looks like a souped up guy. Does anyone else think he should have been more bestial, maybe boarlike to go along with Ganon?

I actually liked that he was more humanoid. It makes you think about the demons themselves and whether they were also created by Farore or they just existed. Meanwhile you have others that are more bestial, Malladus for example. Bellum is more squid like.

I mean if you wanna get technical the Imprisoned is Demise's real form probably.

The timing doesn't work. Link was left in the woods as an infant due to the unification war. The whole interloper thing should be way way way way in the distant distant past.

Not necessarily, we have no real indication of when the Interloper War happened only that it was before TP.

Besides you could work that in that the Unification War is the reason for it, there is a reason that the Hylians needed to unify the races. Hell you could have Ganondorf in this case lead a dying mother to the woods (his entrance there) and curse the Deku Tree while he's there, its just a slow curse that finally takes effect years later. Look at Adult Link, it takes Ganondorf quite awhile to do certain things to certain places after all. It took him 7 years to revive Volvagia for instance.

It's all possible and wouldn't really ruin the lore or anything that has been established in any way honestly.

He would have to be like 12 years old to be there.

And? Link is a child too sometimes.

>I'd much rather play a game as Ganondorf
Is there ever a meme you guys really wish would end? This is mine.

What is wrong with playing as Ganondorf? You could get a lot of cool and interesting ideas out of the Zelda series if they focused on neat little spin-off ideas featuring other characters.

Oh nothing. While we're at it, let's make a pokemon game that has all the regions in it.

Slow your horses, how about we start with a console Pokemon first?

Those two aren't really comparable at all. A game with Ganondorf would do nothing to deter from the formula of Zelda. Whereas a Pokemon game with all the regions would have to have the levels terribly adjusted, the experience gained terribly adjusted, the level cap raised by a decent amount, etc. While the core gameplay would still be there, each region would suffer from a lack of trainers, story, pokemon, etc. Everything would be rather base. A Ganondorf game wouldn't be any different other than who you play as and how the story unfolds.

Seriously what is wrong with it other than you're playing as a villain? We've played as Bowser before and that hasn't been a problem.

>we've played as Bowser before
>referencing that god-tier game
GIVE IT UP FOR MAH NIGGAH RIGHT HEAH

What is the most irritating Zelda music? No low heart warning.

You already got it

Great game user, a step up from the second one, whose name escapes me right now.
I'm probably gonna get shit for this, but Zelda's Lullaby, its just...boring to me, dunno why.

Oh my GOD, it just goes on and on raping my ear. It's not even worth the damage boost, for Christ's sake.
It's pretty. Not much else.

Partners in Time. Sadly enough Dream Team and Paper Jam just didn't have the same feeling.

That bothered you guys? I never had a problem with it. It was in line with the Koholint overworld theme; it just feels like a very early take on the whole dynamic music thing they've been doing since OoT.

Not when you hear it for the gazillionth time disrupting the introspective Turtle Rock dungeon theme.

>Topless Nabooru

I feel like I should know that face, but I can't quite place it.

I'm the God Emperor of these threads and I declare Fi to be our Goddess Queen

If the theme annoyed you, then why did you get the power up? Real men don't use power ups.

I hope you rust away.

At least Fi is canon

She's canon, just in her own speshul snowflaek timeline. Fi doesn't have her own speshul snowflaek timeline, because she's in an eternal sleep, ie: dead.

Sometimes, when you're whipping around a boomerang, accidents happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=24Vjce83NDw

Reposting just once because people seemed to enjoy it.

Tbh the climbing really gives me SOTC vibes.

Link has like a grip meter too right? If he could climb infinitely that would be cool but also kind of broken in some aspects depending on the limits of what he can actually climb.

>speshul snowflaek timeline
Ok you win this one m8

She ain't dead tho, just likes to sleep

Music does not go well with the trailer.

>Those points where the music synchs up with things getting killed on screen.

Well you're entitled to your opinion.

don't forget the tetrafroce

▲▲
▲▲

Looks like incase.

Didn't even finish watching it. The slow shots of a large empty landscape together with music that is supposed to hype something up didn't sync well. I'll watch it again, and then comment whether if it's still shit.

Ok. It's good at the end, shit at the beginning.

SHEik