/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
-Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
-Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
-New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
-New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
-Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

-Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

-Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100
To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10971379
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Traits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you like the sim city aspect?

strawpoll.me/10971379

>he rolled the part 1 bait gacha

>FP gacha

2nd for gyaru slut

Who nigger island here?

xth for tamamo

Reminder that if Tokiomi summoned Tesla he would've won the war no contest

Nobu a CUTE.

>Tesla
>winning
Oh, please.

WHERE IS THE EMULATOR APK CHINA!!!

This is almost worse than Shuwen being strong

reminder if tokiomi did absolutely nothing after summoning gilgamesh he wouldve won the war

ARE DOES WATAHMELONS AND SHEEIT!?

Xth for servant drops

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

onis strong!

chink apk when edition

Tesla actually does not fall to the Anti-Servant effect of Enuma Elish in this game, some Servants don't and they all have the theme of being Star-type servants and being "beyond the world" that Ea targets

MHX is an alien
Drake discovered the rest of the world that was only in myth to people.
Tesla brought the power of the gods to the hands of men
Romulus is ROMA and thus "everything"

STILL NO KIYOHIME THREAD

Xth for Drunk Oni Ass.

What house to make? Should I make the Mordred hotbox house?

chink apk now

Reminder that if Saber grew a dick, she would've won no contest.

xth for favorite servants being stoneshits

The answer is always yes.

you know for an event where she's the welfare she didn't show up much

What about Mozart?

Martha and Arturia god tier tastes
>Medusa sneaking in

Now this is the saddest part. Tokiomi was literally the most retarded motherfucker in the War with maybe the exception of Kayneth. Mages always job.

That's a gameplay mechanic.

Someone please post Karna & Shakespeare bond CE.

stone.

Impossible, just like with Gilgamesh personality problems on Tesla's part would cost him the war.

chink.fucking.when.apk

Reminder if Kiritsugu summoned Li Shuwen Assassin, he would have won the war no contest.

>Tesla brought the power of the gods to the hands of men
Such wank.

His musical skills and whatnot led him to being described as a literal child of God

>That's a gameplay mechanic

Ah, ignorant much?

>slave shack
>plantations
checks out

Is there any Servant in the series that a faggot like Tokiomi Tohsaka is actually compatible with, or would they all have just got Kirei to kill his ass?

Enuma Elish is not extra effective against Servants in the lore, user. It rips everything apart without regard to what it's ripping apart.

Part 2

Gonna eat that watermelon with cornbread?

My phone runs this about as well as a baked potato would, and gets as warm as you'd expect one to be.

The guy is literally as good as a god.
>Protection from the Music God (False) EX

>Romulus is ROMA and thus "everything"
That doesn't make any sense. Romulus is a demi-god that later ascended and became a full god. There is nothing human about him. He should be Sky.

yes but it's interesting they gave a number of servants a trait of being resistant to Anti-World moves, it would suggest that not even Ea could harm some Servants as much as it could

pretty sure you leave the island at the end of what we have though

>Enuma Elish is not extra effective against Servants in the lore, user. It rips everything apart without regard to what it's ripping apart.

I'm talking about the "Star" and shit stuff

Probably because she doesn't have as much personality as most the other swimsuit choices.

>you leave the island
>"it was all a dream"

I think the point is that he lay the foundation for Rome and it later set the foundations for many things about civilization we take for granted but was unique to them.

it's literally in his bio you unlock that says that

Star overrides Sky, apparently.

He also founded Western Civilization, which i assume to be reason for him being a Star.

I feel like Kiritsugu would have sweeped the war if he just summoned any decent Assassin. He was good enough at his job that with a Heroic Spirit Assassin helping him, he'd be able to kill every Master without ever needing to face a servant.

Filthy secondary

I wasn't arguing about that, though. EMIYA took the liberty of telling us that much.

Though I don't believe he ever mentioned them being effective against each other either, so I imagine that the extra effectiveness is also a gameplay mechanic, just like the class triangles.

Karna. Granted, he'd probably still realise what's wrong with Kirei and he'd accidentally insult Kirei, and he'd probably rub Tokiomi the wrong way given what he's like, but all in all he'd obey Tokiomi completely, wouldn't try to encourage someone to stab him in the back, and would be powerful enough to easily win the war.

Just got Pirate sluts (Archer)
Are they OP like their Rider version?

This is all just part of the disgusting Rome wanking that started with Nero. I blame Sakurai for this.

So what are the stages so far?

First one is the house, second is the well but what else? How long until I get to the statue also?

Sexy user here, I checked the chink APK and now it seems to kill your game. RIP

>I don't know what "wank" means

Honestly, probably but then there would be no story if your entire story is MoS good end.

>disgusting Rome wanking
There's nothing disgusting about it.

>I don't know where I am

Shiki user here

Works for me

Only ROMA deserves it anyway

>New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
So basically if I manage to even roll one of the limited Servant I have to play the event to ascend them?

>he doesn't know where he is

What should I clear to level up quickly? I just want to get higher costs to have all of my waifus in my team.

see

>nothing disgusting about Rome wank

Shiki here

When can I go home?

Odds are we will get crabs in the future as enemies outside of the event

Can confirm, fuck chinks

I recall reading a couple of threads ago that they will add the new mats in the future

Lucius Hiberius when?

Statue is stage 15

You still have the bath, the aqueduct, the recreational facility, the bridge, the tower, the "big house", the transportation, the first crop field, the second crop field, the garden, the livestock, the kitchen/cooking space and some other shit to go

Not them, but it makes sense. Beforehand, lightning was one of the biggest things in pantheons, with Zeus being the most well known head god who also happened to be a lightning god, and Indra being the King of Heaven while also being a storm god. By figuring out how electricity works, he did give the power that had been exclusive to the gods to humanity.

That doesn't mean that it's nearly as powerful as a god's lightning. If a human tried to use a Tesla coil to surpass a god's lightning, they'd be annihilated.

So, I rolled an empty account I had purchased some days ago for the lulz... this is the result. Didn't mean to syphon anyone's good luck, I'm sorry. :(

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Traits

Pretty much each of the Servants' profiles under the "not weak to Ea" category have some bio justification as to why they would be "beyond the earth"

Overwanking ruins good characters. Romulus would have been better off with another writer.

VIVA LA FRANCE

ik ;(

You don't know what wank means either, do you?

I'm standing in my bathtub holding a toaster

I need to know I'm not alone

Please tell me there are other people who still haven't rolled any of the new rate-up swimsuit servants

>those servants
>good luck

This is your typical facebook post, this is why we can't allow these retards here

I see, thanks user!

I didn't even roll

in case it wasn't clear, that's not the order you do it in. that's just the shit I remember

I rolled Anne with 2 singles

>rolling one of the worst gachas ever
might as well kill yourself

>purchased

It's taking someone and giving them completely unjustified skills/abilities/powers because you like a character, or making that character extremely strong without good justification for the same reason, no?

I only had 30 quartz but I believed. Not even one swimsuit Servant. You're not alone.

I got all four in a single 10 roll

>Fuuma generates me 41 stars
>only get 1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Download the google translator app and run screenshots through it. You usually get a decent idea of what you're building.

I will bring the chateau d'if knocking up on your door.