Is this a good deal, /o?

Is this a good deal, /o?

buy a civic

No. It's a shitty angry modern car. Nothing after 2013 (under 50k) is worth buying.

what would the lease be?

~170-180/mo

Fuck no.
>Toyota
>automatic
>NA 4cyl
>$25k
Kill yourself

do you hate driving?

I'd say do the lease.

look at ford also. they have some cheap cars that work.

k

if you're as boring as fuck, don't want to enjoy driving and are happy with your mother being the only women you touch, sure, go for it.

I'm happy with touching your mother :^)

No, I like driving.

Get a 2015 accord 4 cylinder sport with a manual for 20k

why are you looking at bland boring shitboxes then?

I didn't know 12 year olds could lease Camrys?

>lease

Because I'm a gainfully employed adult.

leases are great for people that don't give a fuck. for 200 bucks a month he has a fixed cost and turns it back in at the end of three years.

get a fiesta st

>tying up tens of thousands of dollars in a vehicle

I'm not gay.

Exactly. Now fuck off.

I mean I can see buying a truck you plan to keep for years to come, but for some daily driver shitbox, yeah you might as well lease it and get a new one every three years when you turn it in. fixed cost.

i might lease my next car.

>leasing auto camry le
>not gay
you won't fool me

Literally bought this exact same car fifteen thousand miles for sixteen grand

LMAO

Then buy something with a v8 manual and stop being a pussy.

How can a midsize sedan be "gay"?

>Still ain't worth 16k.
>Still a fucking auto camry

Wtf? I'm looking at a used vehicle exactly like this right now lel. Was it a private sale? Any problems?

I literally sell new Toyotas. Go through truecar, Costco, or the national lease special. Know what your credit score is, or ask them to show you, and all three main creditors, make sure your money factor on the lease as long as your credit is 720+ is .0001, might be different where you live, but if the factor is like .02 or .003 they are making money off of you. You can get a Camry lease damn cheap with very little down. If you use truecar you will pay under invoice, and then just make sure your money factor is good and you will be the customer we hate and you will get a great deal. Good luck.

It drives okay and I drive 40 miles to work every day.

I have a middle management job and my company wants me to have a "respectable" car.

If you're a gainfully employed adult why would you waste your money on some shitbox? Get something interesting or kill yourself. Life's too short to drive boring cars.

Fuck. Four zeros on the tier 1+ money factor not three. You want it to be .00001

My dick isn't small enough for a v8.

Chevy volt.

>anything above a v6
>normal driving
why

Wow, your life sounds thrilling. What did you expect from Veeky Forums ? For us to say "wow, good investment on such a sensible and modern family saloon, well done sir, changing gear is so last century, you may be tied up to a 25k investment, but think of the money you will save on fuel and maintenance"

>GM
I don't fucking think so.

Anyone who drives a Goy Mobile is an idiot.

You do realize you sound like an autist, right?

try a v12 then, finger dick.

It's a great car. If you can't see past the badge you should kill yourself

>Going on a car enthusiast forum
>Not understanding the concept of cars being fun
Just leave.

>gas guzzling piece of shit
>fun
My I4 shitbox can hit 130mph and is fun, your RACAN CAR WITH 500 HORSES isn't fun it's autistic.

If you're a car enthusiast you're going to have fun in any car. If you only enjoy certain cars then you're a brand enthusiast.

you are so wrong it's hilarious

>If you're a car enthusiast you're going to have fun in any car.

fuck off retard

you can't have fun in a car with less than 600 horses

Since when did Veeky Forums have cringe threads?

>paying full retail price for a car
>ever

Break out of that brainwashing

A boring underpowered, overpriced Automatic land barge is fun?

If only I was that easily entertained.

This ya fuckin trout sniffer! I have a 2013 accord with a stick and it's actually surprisingly fun to drive. Also it doesn't look quite as awfully dull as the camry, pic related

Holy fuck, I just read the message you're replying to. That guy is seriously fucking autistic. I think the reason he mentioned 2013 as the year when the last car worth buying

It's not an arbitrary year. It's when cars started having too much safety bullshit and when pedestrian crash standards starting making cars uglier.