/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Fixing the pastebin edition

>Moonfire Faire 2016 (August 5th-August 25th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Moonfire_Faire/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

garlandtools.org/bell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

real thread ww@

When will Hildi quests have another trial?

Is the pastebin really that important?

Yes

Yes

yes

Yes?

Yes.

You betcha champ.

>why is a thing that answers a bunch of common questions necessary

yes... *looks at the other responses and copies*

Uh-huh

Yes, and it would be terrorism to let the mentally deranged poster win.

Well, maybe not, but that shit stain is still butthurt about being banned from the /xivg/ Discord.

Can you tell me why? I've literally never opened it until now.

xth for first slutpost

Now that the pastebin has been sorted.

Post catboys!

It's a quick reference primarily for new players and answers a lot of questions.

Yes.

Because it actually has shit in it such as resources, each server's FCs and linkshells and certain guides. It got killed because some dude hates the linkshell, then it was apparently fine for someone to kill the entire thing

Discord circlejerk needs to be promoted.

Ask yourself a few questions.

Do you come here to discuss the game? If so, why haven't you looked at the pastebin to see if the topics you're discussing have already been addressed? If not, why the fuck are you here?

I don't like the gay ones. straight ones are nice though

New people might want to play the game and it looks bad if we don't even have a working pastebin

>Wanting to be in the Discord.
Why? Everything I see about it sucks.

new player friendly. helps people pick a server by browsing the linkshells.
and the discord for unironic bad questions for immediate answers

sure thing fishface
shit the bed lately?

tl;dr it includes the link to the /xivg/ Discord and one particular autismo is so salty that they were banned from it that they made a new pastebin without the link, and try to force their own OPs with it while mass-reporting threads with the pastebin with the link to get them deleted.

*hates the Discord
My bad

Except he didn't just remove the Discord link, he removed the entire thing

kill yourself elk

F-Femroes?

cat

Fuck off with your dead pastebin

Yeah, destroy the whole pastebin because the discord "wronged you".

Get over yourself.

Yup

If Ada is here, what are your loads like when you jerk off that much? I find it hard to get maximum enjoyment out of a fap if I do it +2 times a day, and going 2+ days without it almost guarantees a massive load as long as I get the right stimulation.

Keep doing you though, someone getting off that many times in a day is kind of hot in itself~

Aside from that, the pastebin provides quick reference info for those new to the game. What to do when they reach level caps, crafting and gathering guides, which Veeky Forums communities are on what servers, and so on so forth.

The Discord is just a place where some of us hang out.

How about yours gets reported instead for fucking over newbies who want to check out the pastebin for other game-related info, you self-centered cunt? Fuck off with your retarded vendetta for being banned from the Discord and get a fucking grip, you steaming pile of shit.

No, really. Take Darwinism into your own hands and kill yourself.

post full

lizard pits

>muh discord
Fishface isn't even here and she's taking a W

You children are hilarious

30/30
Something something funky moms

It's not about the Discord, "child"

The other pastebin is dead and you can't get any info from it

Is this crusade really worth it? I mean, seriously. There's a time to let go.
Reporting in.

>talking about yourself in 3rd person

I get the usefulness of the pastebin, but the Discord does seem like incurable cancer.

Cute.
Just got up from a pretty good nap, Time to grind alone.
Then get excited but shy as fuck when I meet someone down the road, Alpha soon...

How do I get blue scrips?

I had bad rng fishing earlier but I don't know how to get min or bot ones

Nobody is forcing you to join the discord

>waiting for this post so I can lecture them
>caught off-guard by funny

How do I make friends in this game?

arent you excal cat?

Yeah. It's mostly so that people can check the pastebin for whatever info they made need. The Discord is more of a community thing, which is optional to join.

Look up what items have a daily star if any at Rowena's and then use this garlandtools.org/bell/

No shit. That's why I haven't spent more than ten minutes in it.

It's totally ok to force is presence onto everyone. ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE MAKING YOU JOIN.

That is the full version unfortunately.

I personally don't use the Discord, but it's there and people might want to use it. Destroying the pastebin, which does have really good information for new players, and forcing OPs with the ruined one because you're assmad is autism on a completely new level.

>it's totally ok to destroy the pastebin because of personal vendetta
What do you expect from an autist that made over 250 discord accounts?

In what way did they force their presence on you? Until fish went fucking crazy, the link wasn't posted in the general, because you got told to check the OP. The link was in the OP and that's all it needed. Then fish gets banned from it and goes crazy, and we're here. If you want to blame anyone for forcing the discord on the thread, blame Fish and their vendetta and need to copy and paste their logs to spam yesterday

>making fishy meltdown
>again

far too easy. ill take my gold medal now.

But it's not, you daft fucking cunt. It's a link. You don't have to click on it.
End your fucking life.

Instead of shitting up the general about your precious circlejerk why don't you retards just post in the discord instead?

I think they're more talking about manchildren posting logs from there every single fucking day. No one cares about who's cucking who or whatever the fuck, keep that shit in the Discord and no one will complain. It still doesn't excuse Fishface's rampant autism, though.

see

The problem isn't the fucking discord if you didn't realise

In the other op the pastebin DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

fucking disgusting

Instead of samefagging about the discord, why don't you shut the fuck up and talk about the game instead?

No fuck off, he's not even linking to a pastebin.

I hope you aren't implying I am that person posting the other pastebin.

>[Deleted]
Good fucking riddance. Stop being a dumbass faggot.

>pastebin contains info players can use to learn more about the game and be better at it
>someone autismo fucks with the OP to make a broken pastebin because they were banned from the Discord
Sure, the Discord can be a bit of a shithole at times, but if you end up getting banned from there for legitimate reasons that says a lot about that person.

i require elezen

>reddit is down
>forced to suffer through this shitshow
kys discord users

Today, justice wins /xivg/, post your justice poses to celebrate!

Stop ban evading.

i miss her

stop fucking making new threads i'm tried of reposting this shit

This catboy needs a good dicking.

Is my fashion OK?

No one cares about has-beens, user.

I don't like those glasses at all.

is issa dead

Ya, Trying to learn the game pretty much right now. So far I've been doing quest at my own pace and grinding.Friends soon.

Do you like it?
Because that's all that matters.

Really thick, not always the biggest though because of how often but still pretty okay. It's more fun to just do it then try to cum as much/many as possible though, imo

catboys have mithra syndrome, they look so much better in art

>retardation wins again
Everyone just report the OP where maybe this general is banned.

that's fucking disgusting

Any other transgirls playing this game? I feel like I'm the only one in a sea of guys.

>Meria joined Soft because she is this desperate for attention

Remember when Spuki made NEET because "people in PURE made her feel uncomfortable"?
Glad to see she doesn't feel like this with all the ERPers from Ada's fc in there!

I like how playing certain classes/jobs gives you different dialog, like being a dragoon during heavansward changes some dialog.
Are there any other classes that do this kind of stuff

bait

Disregarding the fact that you are revolting, you need to learn how to "edge".

Excuse you?

Some dialog changes if you have classes leveled in general, but I can't recall every time it's happened. You see a lot if you have Disciple of the Hand classes leveled.

Remember when that's not why Spuki even made the FC and that whole fiasco is rumor and heresay?
Remember to shut the fuck up Sera?

Remember when user was so bootyblasted about the most harmless person in the game that they shitposted about them in /xivg/?

remember when people wouldn't respond to copypasta seriously

None of it matches, and I don't mean only in terms of color. The pieces don't fit together into a coherent outfit. If you like it, keep wearing it though.

Someone post the NEET purge done for milady.

Yeah I remember having a few special dialogs with the leather worker lady and the carpenter dude.
Stuff like that always feels neat

Lotsa game discussion going on here. Good thing we have the discord for off topic gossip.