/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Nullphaggot and crimeshitter get BTFO Edition

Retired Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548
>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52647/gta-online-stunt-race-creator-and-entourage-mode-now-available

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10972169
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for MOOOOO.

1st for MOOOOO.

>it's a shitpost edition

HYPED

Why is it at such a shitty time anyway?

I actually liked GTA IV.

Perfect GTA game would be a mix of IV's story and V's gameplay.

okay

Bring em back, Rockstar.

GTA IV was a great game at least but it gets more and more dated every day.

>ugly muddy graphics
>most of the cast is uninteresting, unlikable, or both
>removes a ton of small things that made San Andreas so great

At least the DLC is years ahead of GTAV. Ballad of Gay Tony is one of the best DLCs of all time.

>boring shitboxes nobody who isn't autistic cares about

Only the second one is worthwhile, the rest are boring and would be just more GTAO filler

You're autistic by default for still playing GTAV in 2016 so where's my Hakumai. Rockstar?

next update they will all be added, lowest price starting at 750k

You're autistic as fuck for even thinking about GTA IV in any year.

No, fuck off, they're done bringing ugly shitty models from IV.

what a boring thread

What a shitty post

Brioso Poster here
strawpoll.me/10972169
Since some people were complaining 9:30

yeah we should probably delete this thread to get rid of ALL the shitty posts

So apparently I can only have one mod menu for either GTAIV or GTAV on my PS3 since it only lets me load one backup at a time
>Can't just switch back & forth because loading a backup resets everything on the PS3 and I have to download all my digital games each time
>GTAIV menu is pretty barebones but you can still play missions with changed models
>GTAV menu has more options but when you change models mission triggers don't work so it's basically only good for freeroam

not sure which to stick with.

Might as well just abolish gtag

>Anni trying to get the crew to do something other than jerk each other off in freeroam
Its time to stop being so nice Anni the crew is beyond saving

What's anni doing, she should tell me so we can schedule events without conflict

>GTAIV or GTAV on my PS3
>Can't just switch back & forth because loading a backup resets everything on the PS3
What the flying fuck are you doing?

Maze West is the WORST because every poorfag owns it so it gets the most traffic, roof is lowest to the ground so it's easiest for shitters to wait around in the streets and shoot your helo down with their homolaunchers.

I mean I can play either game but only one of them can have an active mod menu, If I keep the GTAIV menu I can still play GTAV but it will be normal GTAV and vice versa.

BRIOSO R/A DEMO DERBY UPDATE

join crew only session at 9:00pm PST

custom GTA race will be launched at 9:30pm PST

Customs will be off, so anyone can join without spending money

Once you are out, leave your vehicle, molotovs provided around the arena to throw at remaining participants

last Brioso capable of moving and in the arena is the winner

REMEMBER TO VOTE IN STRAWPOLL IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TIME

fuck, all of those are too early in the day for europefags like me to play

Again, what the fuck are you doing? The menus I've used were simply packed into the game files. Switching games should not reset that.

Maybe you could organize a demo derby for euros tomorrow?

go play with the australians, chinese and/or russians

I'm using OFW, it's just loading edited game data but I still have to use a retail disc of the games.

Oh. Sucks to be you. Why are you calling them backups anyway?

It's part of the process of adding them to the console, have to do a game data format & load the edited game data as a backup via usb. It's a pain in the ass but until I can install custom firmware in a super slim I'll have to deal.

>All the times are shit

btodaa requesting invite to the PS4 crew

Oh hey, Rockstar fixed the white backdrop emblem glitch.

You should make it 9:30 EST

I only want the Perennial and the Uranus from that list.
AND THE FUCKING PRESIDENTE ROCKSTAR PLS

post yfw you come back from xbox 360, poor and can't afford ANYTHING

>still have too many haxerbux from last year
>mfw all the new over priced shit is so boring

Fucking finally.

>mfw the new super cars
fucking called it, its all hotwheel shit now

Post racing outfits

share the haxerbux

>Tfw everyone is busy killing shitters and randoms
>Anxiety is too terrible for long periods of PvP
>All I want to do is have fun
; w ;

hello me

>racing

So go have fun.

join the derby tonight

Since the newest update, you can set an outfit to appear during races

But playing by myself sucks after 600 hours.

I only bullyshit with other /gtag/s because I don't use shitter tactics so PVP is garbage unless you have numbers or the other guy is a sub-100 rank since the other guy always just spams rockets/minigun/heavy sniper/sticky bombs

Fighting high rank players in this game is the most boring shit imaginable, they go straight for their heaviest weapons every time and act like they're owning you hard when you just get bored of fighting the same fight you've fought 1000 times and leave.

That's a fucking retarded racing outfit. Short shorts and a crop top arnt race related.

Go play with your friends then

>Can't have fun by themselves for eternity

Child with siblings spotted. Only child like me had to make my own fun my entire life. I can dick around forever in GTA and if another /gtag/ wants to come along for the ride they are welcome. :^3

I went on a road trip in a Regina with a couple homies just the other day.

A gremlin poster.

>Ace Combat thread
>Literally nothing to do with anything here

You're as bad as them.

What

Scrub tactics!
I have literally the same issue with this game than what I had with APB, it's just a bullshit of babbies using explosives or cheesing vehicles and nobody actually has gunfights I can feel like winning after overcoming anxiety.
At least this is better.
But I have no friends. ; - ;

Don't bring attention to that retard, you moist flatulence.

>But I have no friends. ; - ;
lmao have you considered suicide?

But I never had any sort of interaction with my sister, user.
And I always did fine without friends, it's just videogames designed for having fun with other people that get dull after a while without them, I guess.
I STILL am doing it, but it feels like the simplest things could be a lot of fun with people, you know?

WHEN WE PRETEND THAT WE'RE DEEEAAAAAADD

wats ur sc bro im in the same boat

I have pretty bad anxiety myself, that's why I don't fight those shitters.

If /gtag/ is bullying bullies try hopping in, it's not so bad when there are other pals there to draw fire away from you so you're not the only one being targeted all the time.

sc mang i'll be your friend

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

>/gtag/ can't fight alone
Who would've thought

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

I still remember the San Andreas commercial that played this song.

Single player is right over there.

im not dante the demonkiller homo i fight for my friends :0

Yes I have, I'd recommend, my family. :^)
I win fights usually, not hard but I have a 2 K/D. The issue is just fighting other players by itself really, and with other people?
It feels like any mistake I make, or if my KD goes too low against the shitters they will think of me as an undesirable shitter or a liability.
RRashu

>pls ignore the entire crew system because i don't have any friends to back me up

will add soon :^)

gamer fuel

>shitter attacks group of gtag hanging out somewhere
>the gtag that were attacked fight back
>shitter whines how it's unfair that it's 4vs1

This is you isn't it

is that moldy bread

So, who here is gonna buy shark cards :)

I still want to know what these retards think is going to happen.

>I'm going to start shit with multiple people, I bet they'll all just let me get free kills or attack me honorably one at a time just like in my chinese films.

Why? I got all the money I would ever need from that ps4 glitch a couple days ago.

It happens multiple times a day, I really don't get it.

peach ice cream in a frozen peach shell

>PS4 glitch

Which one? Car Duping, PacStan, or a new one?

character swap glitch?

see

Does anyone have Del Perro Heights #4 apartment? It says it has an "updated interior" and it's right across from the office so I'm thinking about switching to it

There was a glitch where you got around $800k every other character switch if one character had a maxed out office (Gun safe+safe+accomodations) and the other one didn't.

That's literally it. Just had to spam swap character and make millions.

Naturally Rockstar shit themselves and patched it within 24 hours, meanwhile BAWSAQ has been frozen for over a year and random peds in the ghetto have been wearing motocross helmets for no reason for months (That I've noticed).

Damn. I wish I would've hopped on that bandwagon before they fixed it. Has the BAWSAQ and whatever other one ever been in online?

>random peds in the ghetto have been wearing motocross helmets for no reason
That's just one of the Ballas, it's not a glitch

They said it would be in the first GTA:O trailer before release but lmao no it hasn't because then people might make money quickly.

Single player only, but still the best way to make money in single player so it's annoying.

>Not a glitch
>People standing around on the sidewalk smoking wearing motox helmets for no reason isn't a glitch
>It wasn't like that before

k

first for butthurt shitpoos

It literally is not a glitch. They've been like that since release.

Oh and yeah the motox helmet thing is online too, that's just how the peds spawn in now. I pulled a Families member out of a car and he was wearing a motox helmet. It's fucking retarded, they probably moved a value around for some thug hat and it's a bike helmet now instead.

>hydrafag
>censoring your name
Kill yourself

>Game's been glitched since release

Get your shit together Kekstar

sup cucks

>Change crew emblem
>An hour later, 15+ missions & going back to SP to reload GTAO later and the emblem still hasn't updated

I don't remember it taking this long.