Bad driver stories

Bad driver stories.

>Be a a little over an hour ago.
>In city.
>Notice car behind me keeps swerving, and driving in the bike lane.
>It keeps happening.
>Driver is still behind me, starts driving off the road again on bridge.
>Shake steering wheel like a madman hoping they will get the hint.
>They swerve into both lanes, and pass me on the left, still partially in my lane.
>Honk, and slow down, while pulling to the right so they don't hit me.
>Car stops, driver starts backing up.
>Start to shit myself, figure some nog is going to shoot me, put on hazards start backing towards oncoming traffic while calling 911.
>Driver just sits blocking left lane for 30 seconds.
>Driver pulls over on right, gets out of car, starts walking towards me.
>Turns out to be some old guy.
>Says "Are you ok young man".
>Tell him, yes but you're swerving all over.
>Drive away.
>Tell 911 dispatcher details, and that he's probably too old to be driving.

FFS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1iw5Vdim8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Light just turned green
>Making right turn
>Redneck in opposite lane makes his left turn and almost hits me, doesn't even look
>Honk my horn at him

ree

>two left turn lanes
>I'm in the rightmost one, leads into middle lane
>small truck in the left, leads into left lane
>arrow turns green, begin turn
>in the middle of turn
>truck crosses dashed line in intersection and enters my lane
>have to slam on brakes and swerve

the worst part was it was one of those people that understeers and enters the middle lane, only to pull back into the left lane after completing the turn, made me ree

>light just turned green
>get a left turn signal
>start turning
>vaping hipster makes his right turn on red even though he's supposed to yield
>almost hits me
>look away in disgust
>he honks at me
Fucking faggots on the road I swear

>stop sign
>cross street doesn't have one
>check both ways to make sure it's clear
>just as I start into the intersection I hear someone laying on their horn
>faggot took a corner at 30 mph and was surprised to see me there
>floor it and flip him the bird

Don't take blind corners on your phone, assholes.

>Going straight on green in intersection
>Nigra in Crown Vic does a left turn on red and almost T-bones me

>first time riding bike
>some faggot tailgating me in the slow lane of an 80km zone
>do like i was told in bike school and tap the brake so my lights come on a couple times
>faggot gets closer
>think im going to die the first time i ride
>he takes a left turn and im free
If i was in a lower speed zone i might have just hit the brakes to write my bike off because its insured for double what i paid

>following 2-lane road that curves right
>stopped at lights in left lane (ausfag)
>midway through turn guy in right lane drifts in front of me
>brake hard
>guy slows down and starts driving in bike lane
>honk and keep going

>Inna highway on ramp, about to merge
>Prius driver in front accelerating very slow cause muh mpeegees
>faggot behind in a dodge whatever suv tailgating hard
>signal to merge in highway
>look back, see faggot in dodge jumped the white line and already next to me and Prius driver still not accelerating, merge lane ending fast
>lean to the left to push dumbfock dodge driver to get the fuck out
>finally does and I change lanes
>end up letting Prius driver merge cause that faggot is just out of lane and will run into me
>he does -10 speed limit
>pass the retard and accelerate properly
>faggot dodge driver gets boxed in by minivans and some other challenger
>lel
>pass them and move right to take the next exit

Goddamn people wtf

Every day

>In rush hour traffic on freeway
>In the right-hand lane
>People merging onto the freeway
>No room to move into the left lane
>Leave a few car lengths between me and car in front so guy can merge
>He keeps slowing down, won't merge
>Accelerate past him to keep with the flow of traffic
>Guy runs out of merging lane and comes to a stop while traffic piles up behind him

Fuck you, I gave you a chance. You made your bed, now you lie in it.

>in left turn lane behind fuckhueg suv
>as suv turns left, light turns from yellow protected left turn to left turn yield on green
>can't see over suv because of how fuckhueg it is so lightly tap my brakes before entering intersection so I don't hit someone going straight if there is someone that I can't see at this point
>mazda behind me absolutely SLAMS on the brakes for some reason
>nobody going straight, continue through intersection as normal
>mazda rockets past me, stop at light ahead
>mazda stops next to me with a few car lengths left in its lane
>this airheaded blonde chick turns in her seat to give me a WTF look with hands raised, phone in right hand
>was obviously texting at the time she slammed on the brakes because following too close AND not paying attention
>give her a look like pic related

WTF lady, I'm not plowing through an intersection when I don't have right of way nor can see oncoming traffic so you can fucking text. Not my fault you didn't notice the light changed before I entered the intersection.

Fuck, young women are horrifying on the road.

>On main highway through town
>Cruising in the middle lane
>See car in the left lane up ahead tailgating a tractor trailer
>Literally six feet from the back of the trailer
>Get alongside them, look over
>16-18 year old girl at the wheel
>No hands on the wheel
>She's looking down into her lap, texting with both fucking hands
>Pic related on the steering wheel
>Get the hell out of there before I become involved in the inevitable accident

Two people in my city had been decapitated in recent months due to rear ending semi trucks, which blew my mind even further as to why someone would be so stupid as to get that close.

My ex was guilty as fuck of this.
She wasn't even a shit driver (minus some minor road rage), but she could not help being on her phone all the time.
>she's on a 5 hour drive back to her home town
>constantly receiving messages from her
>ask if she's still actually driving
>sends me a pic of the landscape flying by
Scared the shit out of me, at least now she limits it mostly to red lights

Is this in Australia? Melbourne. The guy was in a gold Mercedes?

Because the exact same shit happened to me, only i just overtook the fucker.

>stop for the red at a 4-way intersection
>look in rear-view to notice a shitbox honda at a high rate of speed coming up behind me
>oh shit, the driver isn't stopping
>brace for inevitable impact
>slams into my rear. Luckily no cars were in front of me. Moved me a good 6-7 feet
>check on the person who hit me, expecting a distracted teen driver
>it's a 60-year old drunk lady, at fuckin 1:00pm
>hostile and blamed me for the accident

Fucking drunk drivers.
Surprised my van survived with only a dent and little crack to the back bumper, messed up the electrical for the thunk though. Her old Honda was a wreck with the whole front mangled up. I can't help but watch my rear-view when I'm at a red now.

Driving in the left lane on a normal city 4-lane road (2 lanes each direction). The car making a right turn is about 2 car lengths ahead, it moves partially into my lane in order to make the right turn. WHY do cars do this nonsense instead of slowing down to turn. I cross the double yellow line slightly in order to avoid hitting that car since there are no cars coming head on. So no need to slam brakes.

I am in the left lane and another car is to the right of me and slightly ahead by five feet. It decides to turn into a driveway at the mall. It swerves into my left lane about 5 feet ahead of me before turning right. I had to jerk over into the middle turn lane to avoid hitting that car that is partially in my lane.

So many cars, especially trucks, like to move slightly to the left before making a sharp right turn. It is very annoying. Most cars don't do that though. Where do people learn these terrible habits like moving partially to the left before turning right?

>two left turn lanes
>the worst part was it was one of those people that understeers and enters the middle lane, only to pull back into the left lane after completing the turn, made me ree

Almost like your case only there were two right turn lanes and I was on the rightmost one with a curb. The old scratched up white ford pickup truck to my left turns right and is now about 1/3 in my lane. I am forced to brake hard AND hit the curb grinding on it to avoid him. He keeps going of course.

I have a new car. It is my first day of ownership with really nice coated alloy wheels. The tires are not the rim protector type. My alloy is good and deeply scratched.

I've taken possession of the new car at the dealer and I have been in this car less than an hour and already there is damage. PEOPLE SUCK. Especially those who cut you off and force you to either hit them or wreck yourself whereupon they might even LOL and drive off.

Shoulda just let him hit you.

I move to the left when I turn right, and I move to the right to turn left. Then I cut in towards the curb. Racing line, yo.

I never go out of my lane though.

When I took my driving test in Japan, the proctor called that an "American turn" and said it would fail us instantly.

>Overtaking guy by using overtaking lane
>Guy swerves at me deliberately as I pass
>Wake up in the ditch on the other side of road
>Call ambulance
>Footage of his plate, car and face on gopro that survived

Check. Mate. I don't live in America, so I didn't sue for eleventy billion dollars. But I got a nice new bike, augmented leg and shoulder going for me.

Too many bad driver experiences to list otherwise. Formerly a motorbike urgent courier.

He gunned his truck so he was technically ahead of me by 2/3 car lengths. I would have hit him on his right rear panel by the rear wheel. I didn't have a dash cam at that time (I do now) so he would have boldly lied and said I was the one that left my lane to hit him. The vast majority of people are liars when it comes to taking financial responsibility. This is a republican area after all so other peoples' problems are their problems. And if they have a problem, they make it someone else's problem so that they don't pay for it.

Regardless, my natural tendency is to not cause problems for others, so I did not hit him though he swerved into my lane, so I ate the curb.

Should have pitted him and floored it into the side of the truck, hopefully flipping it and killing him instantly. Best case scenario is that he didn't have any kids or brothers so you would take his retarded lineage out of the gene pool forever.

>driving back home on way to dinner
>road is only 2 lanes (one direction each)
>stuck behind crossover and another car doing ~20 MPH
>while going around curve, find source
>methuselah and wife in crown vic
>methuselah fucking SLOWS TO 5 MPH, looking over both sides of gated railroad crossing like it's the fucking Great Depression
>drive another 1/4 mile before woman behind me in Mitsubishi Outlander gets pissed, overtakes on shoulder
>road finally widens to two lanes

>Woman in a giant van thing stops in the middle of the road so I can turn across
>one lane of traffic between her and my destination, not stopped
>45mph zone
>"no, you go"
>"you'll make it"
>lady just go i'll take a gap when it opens my car can actually accelerate
>"i'm just trying to be nice"
>"just go"
>retard behind me wildly honking, expecting me to blindly dive across a 45mph lane i can't see most of because of a pigfat van thing and the line of pigfat van things piled up behind it

>stop sign
>no you go! wave wave!
>i stay put, retard behind me honks
>another car bolts across, thinks it was being waved
>squint a little
>waver was a woman

this happens to me at least twice a week

stop fucking trying to alter the right of way to be nice

stop being nice

why the fuck do women have to be nice

>be me
>Turning left at stop sign
>Blinker doesn't shut off like it usually does
>I don't notice
>Go straight through a green light while signalling left

And that was the time I was a bad driver on accident. All the other times were on purpose

>911
Hey mate, what's the number for emergency services here in Australia?

> be green blob trying to turn left
> blue cunts waiting at light completely fucking obscuring oncoming 40mph traffic
> literally can't see unless you creep out into the intersection and pray you catch a glimpse
> easing forward in my shitbox
> 0 visibility whatsoever.
> press the nose of my car out from behind cunt wall of cars
> BEEEEEEEEEEPP WOO WOOP WOOOOOO
> two sheriff's cars with lights on fly by, honking as if I nearly killed them

Nigger for real? If I had driven it blindly like a dumbfuck there's a 100% chance you would have killed me in your 7,000lb suburban.

No surprise there have been multiple accidents within the last few months.

Giving them the finger a couple of times and signalling for them to back the fuck off usually works from experience.

> be in my subdivision
> driving along
> some kid in beat up old shot going 5 miles an hour slowly veering into my lab as in coming up to him
> honk
> kid looks up
> on his fucking phone and almost at a 45 degree angle in my lane
These fucking phones dude, people need to pay attention. This is why I don't like riding near the suburbs any more.

Also
> not having some form of handgun with you for protection

Here's three from my driving lesson

>hill and road works
>fiat 500 in front of me on red lights
>L plates
>lights turn to green, I get ready to move and creep a little
>fiat 500 stalls
>Rolls back
>i can't overtake
>it's some blonde girl driving
>she can't restart the car in time, lights turn to red
>guy in hi-vis jacket in her car
she failed her test; reason stalling car and holding up traffic.

Driving down this road when I notice a Ford Fiesta being really close in traffic
>Muslim
>on her phone
>break early so hopefully she sees and doesn't rear end me into a semi
>she takes the right overtaking lane
>doesn't signal, makes a semi have to stop
There's gotta be a gestapo of driving police who walk up to phone users driving and rip their license apart.

>going straight on in a junction
>notice car wants to go right
>pulls in front of me
>I slow down stop or swerve
>who the fuck is in that car
>it's another girl
>with a guy in a hi-Vis jacket
She failed her test

You never realize how many people actually drive drunk, it's always "older" people, like 40+. Did they not have the whole "drinking and driving bad" shit that gets shoved down our throats?

Yah my parents can't function without some alcohol in them it seems like. I've confronted them about it before back when they would grill me about doing drugs, way back before I actually did drugs

post footage

>tfw a recording like this DOES NOT COUNT AS EVIDENCE in my country
europe truly is cucked.

This is definitely a woman thing and its really fucking annoying

>Someone is trying to do something they have no right of way to do
>Someone is indicating to turn onto a major road that they don't have right of way to
>Women drivers randomly decide to stop and allow people to do maneuvers they have no right of way for
>All the traffic now gets confused as to what the woman wants, do they want to make a maneuver, are thy having problems
>Person getting let out now has no idea what's happening, they didn't expect the driver to yield as they have no right of way
>Everyone stops for like 30 seconds trying to understand why we're waiting
>No one knows what's happening
>Driver getting let out and the woman both get annoyed with each other
>It would have been so much better if we'd all just obeyed the rules of the road.

Don't be random on the fucking road, it's dangerous. Obey the fucking signals and rules that exist and no one gets confused.

If you want to be nice just allow room, don't just stop or whatever.

>rush hour
>in left lane when a car about 5 cars ahead of me decides to turn on a cross street (no light)
> can't actually see the car turning because there's a big ass van behind it but the road is straight enough for me to see oncoming traffic no problem
>eventually opposite lane traffic slows so much that any 95 year can easily cut it but this car still hasn't turned
>literlly sitting behind this car for like 3 minutes when this car could have turned 2 or 3 times by now
>can't get over because speed limit is 45 and most people go 50-60 and I'm at a dead stop, plus traffic is heavy because rush hour
>still waiting
>eventually get enough of a gap in the right lane to floor it and get around this
>pass the car turning
>it's a woman trying to right from the left lane

The first isn't a problem if people don't block intersections and driveways when the light turns red, which means maintaining proper following distances instead of tailgaiting, which means you didn't fall asleep during drivers ed

The second isn't a problem if you don't fall asleep in drivers ed

I hope trump makes regular drivers ed refreshsers mandatory after getting cut off by a mexican soccer mom in a crossover

youtube.com/watch?v=9N1iw5Vdim8

I have to admit, this was satisfying.

Shit this was meant for

>When I took my driving test in Japan, the proctor called that an "American turn" and said it would fail us instantly.

Amusing that USA drivers do that obnoxious selfish turning trick in Japan which has those community-oriented rules of behaviour.

>britbong land, only been driving 1 year when this happened.
>car coming up left sliplane
>me in left lane, right completely solid with traffic, cant pull over to left car on slip in, figure they will stop at end of slip
>they dont
>i swerve into right hand lane to avoid side collision
>chav in truck has to slam on breaks to avoid going up my arse
>flips me off, break checks me, horns galore
>bitch in sliproad car just carries on

Nearly put me off driving for life. Actually had a family member ask me unrelated a while later 'If you are on a motoroway sliproad, motorway traffic has to stop to let you in right?' Nearly lost it explaining how fucking wrong that is.

>on the autobahn™
>in the left lane coming out of a patch of roadworks with 80 kph speed limit
>guy in a fiat doblo van comes barrelling at me from behind until hes 3 feet from my bumper
>figure he's just some dick who wants to overtake me
>move to right lane
>he moves to right lane, still 3 feet behind me
>lolwut
>slow down
>he slows down
>speed up
>he speeds up
>continues following 3 feet behind me for about 50 kilometers at 150 kph
>eventually get fed up and go into right lane between 2 trucks with no space for him
>speeds the fuck up to like 170
>gets to the next car ahead
>settles in 3 feet behind it and stays there

It just blows my mind, what the fuck was he trying to even do? Drafting?

>tfw a recording like this DOES NOT COUNT AS EVIDENCE in my country
In america, if the person is rich, they may be able to beat this. I was the witness in a case where the rich guy clearly ran the red light and hit someone. I gave my testimony to the police that showed up.

The rich person hired detectives and some troubleshooting people to try to grief me and intimidate me into simply saying "my memory is fuzzy" which would get the testimonly thrown out in court due to motions of the expensive defense lawyer team. But I was certain since I specifically watched the action happen and not just out of the corner of my eye (which is another way they throw things out).

They couldn't beat the physical evidence in combination with the independent witness, so the rich person managed to "get to" the judge somehow. The judge more or less threw out most of the charges! The only recourse for that is for the prosecution to file some sort of censuring charge against the charge which they didn't do. Presumably they also wanted to benefit from the rich people or had relatives and friends hired in sinecure jobs. Thus, the rich guy got away with it and has a clean record. He sure spent a lot of money though.

A normal person would have been convicted and then had charges increased for the failed challenge in court.

>It just blows my mind, what the fuck was he trying to even do? Drafting?

Yes, it is selfish drafting too. Ignoring the crash risk, the car in front receives a greater coupled load so their mileage drops due to that car in back being coupled to the front car's airstream. So if you like your mileage, you don't want someone drafting behind you since they are selfishly reducing your mileage.

>driving home, following dumbass neighbour
> on phone and driving, doing 20 in 30 zone
>hits curb
>hits curb
>pulls into my street
>hits curb
>stop right at street entrance, doesnt pull over, glare as i drive round them
>still on fucking phone

Jesus christ.

>on the autobahn™
>in the left lane overtaking trucks
>look in mirror behind me
>ford mondeo in the left lane being overtaken, on the left, by a red transit van
>wait a minute
>there's only 2 lanes
>red van catches up to me
>i'm still in the left lane
>the right lane is still full of trucks
>he tries to pass me on the left
>slow down, swerve left, blocking him
>he tries to go between me and the truck
>truck swerves left, blocking him
>he goes on the hard shoulder on the far right and passes both of us
>keeps doing this to every car ahead for as far as i could still see him

Guy was going somewhere between 150 and 180 kph. I dunno if he was on the run from the cops or something but I doubt it, since I kept going for another 200km and no police ever showed up. By some miracle there also weren't any crashes. What an absolute madman.

The video shows it, but this picture shows the angry lady driver from the front car trying to blame the driver in back for hitting her car. The video clearly shows the lady backing up in traffic so that she could get to a parking space she overshot. She backed up and hit the car behind her which had already stopped as shown in the dashcam.

She stopped trying to blame the car in back of her after its driver pointed out he had a dashcam record her illegal driving.

It sucks that she was trying to boldly lie. She was using the "rear driver is almost always at fault" rule of thumb to support her lie that the driver behind her was at fault. Pointing out the dashcam in America can be a problem and it should be saved as a surprise witness for the police. That's because in America, the guilty party would then FORCIBLY invade your car and remove the memory chip from your dashcam so that you have no proof of their guilt. It may sound farfetched, but I saw this happen at the university I was attending where the 3 memboers of the guilty party attacked the lone person with the evidence and got rid of the evidence.

The crash risk was the chief thing on my mind at the time especially since I was in a bigass Ford Transit with no back window so literally all he could see was my big fat white ass.

>three-laned traffic outbound
>in most left lane
>at traffic lights
>traffic changes into 2 lanes after the lights
>people usually just slow down in the left lane to allow for the cars in the most left lane to merge
>dumbfuck in a Toyota Landcrusier decides to block me in the third lane
>run out of road because of him
>keep running into reflectors because no one will let me in
>eventually someone lets me in
>eventually catch up to the Landcrusier
>flip him off while he gives me a "it's your fault" look

Fucking, are all Australians really bad drivers?

>The crash risk was the chief thing on my mind at the time especially since I was in a bigass Ford Transit with no back window so literally all he could see was my big fat white ass.

He might have been depending on you being a conscientious driver and warning him by brake checking (without actual slowing) him long before you needed to actually slow down.

Pic related needs to be beat into people's thick fucking heads with a sledge hammer so bad. Every fucking day there's some douchebag in an Audi or BMW who thinks they're gonna save so much time by not letting you merge or speeding ahead of you to be 1 car closer to the end of the congestion.

Me, and the thousands of other cars on the road who will surely never do anything unpredictable.

Then again I had a 1.4 ton pallet of cement in the back so maybe I should've just let it fucking happen.

these people and the ones that don't inch forward if it's only half a car length during a congestion are making me rage so hard
they dont even notice that they are making it much worse for everyone, as others did to them

This is how I got into my first accident that was my fault.

>on 2 way road
>It's one of those roads where it's "2 lanes" but there are no lines on the ground
>pull into the "left lane" to make a left at a broken double solid
>cars passing me on the right like normal
>finally see my break coming up ahead behind a lady in a minivan
>she comes to a stop in the middle of a 25 mph road and starts waving me to go
>give a quick look make sure no one is coming behind her in the """""right""""" lane
>she has no signal on so she's actually letting me go
>feel uneasy and unsure, but begin to make the left like a retard
>out of the corner of my eye I see a little Kia
>oh shit brace for impact
>get bashed up on the sidewalk
>get out mostly okay, hit my head on window
>other guy gets out stumbling but generally okay
>tells me he thought the lady was making a left so he went around her
>tried to explain to the insurance company that there are no marked lanes
>they say they go by whatever the police report says
>guy that hit me brother is a cop
>showed up and told the guy making the report to make sure that It simply says I made a left turn I front of his brother
>get fucked

The truck wasn't that much of a loss but it sucks to have an accident on my record. I'm not blaming the lady but my immediate thought after was "If this cunt would have just kept moving I would have went right after her. They also need to paint fucking lines on the ground there.

>riding motorcycle
>car doesn't see me

every fucking time

Wait, you mean you were amputated? That doesn't sound like check mate mate that sounds like a shitty draw.

Inching forward is the most stupid thing ever. wtf are you gaining, or the ones behind you, if you inch forward. Even if it's 20 cars that inch forward, it'll be about like 30-40m which isn't going to get you to work any faster.

>Cruising down the freeway, heading to a bike shop because bored as fuck
>Freeways are a little backed up, whatever it's almost rush hour
>Suddenly come up on a massive line of cars at a dead stop
>Fuck this, slip between the line and the wall
>This line is almost 3 exits back
>Reach the front
>Some guy has his SUV STOPPED DEAD in the lane
>Because he's picking up what looks to be a few leftover prices of debris from a crash

Like, that's cool that you got the shit off the freeway, but that's not your job to do. The cars 3 exits back had no fucking clue why they were stopped. I wish I had gotten my helmet cam one day earlier, that woulda been something worth getting.

>Cruising on down main street
>Relaxed and feeling good
>Next thing I know I'm seeing an octopus in my neighborhood
>Surfing on a soundwave
>Swinging through the stars
>Take a left at your intestine
>Take a second right past Mars
>ON THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS
>Navigate a nostril
>CLIMB ON THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS
>Spank a plankton too
>ON OUR MAGIC SCHOOL BUS
>Raft a river of Lava-a
>ON THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS
>Such a fine thing to do
>Strap my bones into the seat
>Come on in and don't be shy
>Just to make my day complete
>I got baked into a pie
>ON THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS
>Step inside it's a wilder ride
>RIDE ON THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS

Fuckin' millenials I swear.

>people still post this image and actually believe the dark ages meme

I put a modulating headlight on my bike. Helps quite a bit.

bad driver... my son

first:
>driving test
>son is tall and handsome (mother's genes)
>state cop driving tester gets in the car... petite, young woman
>starts the test
>"well, sonanon, you must have all the girls chasing you."
>"you must play football because you look really built"
>meanwhile he's driven through a stop sign, drove over the speed limit and scraped his tire when parking
>"congratulations sonanon. you passed"

since then:

cars totaled: 3
times license suspended: 3
times took the national safety foundation safety class: 4
number of tickets: 10+ (speeding, running stop signs, failure to yield, no seatbelt)

thankfully at this point he can't afford a car and if he could, he couldn't afford the insurance to get it on the road

There was NO where else you could have moved your car? Take a right, go fuck it mode and go into the intersection if no traffic? I will never brace for impact if I can do anything else to avoid damage to my car and other peoples

So this is what happens to Chads in cars?
Interesting to get the other side of the picture from the parent.

Don't blame anyone but you and your wife for his bad driving. Unless he's autistic you should have been able to get proper driving through to him at some point when he was learning or shortly after he got his license

pics

> on Autobahn
> two lanes in my direction
> driving in the slower lane going 160 km/h
> fag in a Mercedes comes up and overtakes me at 162
> on-ramp coming up
> Mercedes still next to me
> guy comes up on on-ramp
> doesn't accelerate, literally instantly merges as the straight white line ends
> have to brake down to 70 just for that fucktard

>be traffic happy hour
>some vw driving hectic cutting people and shit
>gets to right of me at a light but he's in the turn left side
>light turns green I slowly accelerate be cuz it's traffic
>vw speeds up gets passed me and almost crashes into cop
Cop didn't see any of that shit happen so he didn't get pulled over. And you know he's going to do that shit again one day.

At 6', the truck driver could stand on his brakes and even then the car wouldn't be able to go underneath. There wouldn't be enough time or distance to create the speed differential necessary to break the rear guard bar.

>handsome son
>your wife's side
Pretty sure it's from chads side

I fucking hate people who don't understand right of way.

I couldn't turn right, that turn was a one-way exit for businesses and cars would be headed straight for me. I wasn't going to put my car in the middle of the intersection either. B-besides, if she didn't hit into me, what would she have hit? My van took that rear-end like it was nothing. It has since died, typical of a Ford.
The time I realized she wasn't stopping, to look for a nice place to avoid the hit wasn't long either.

this is why i never trust people that have their blinkers on, i will wait till the latest possible moment to go/turn if someone is approaching with their signal on. i've had people behind me honk and get mad just because i don't feel like getting tboned by some insurance fraud asshole

I'm in the US and I wish people would be failed for that here.

I wish people would get failed for a lot of things here.

>I don't live in America, so I didn't sue for eleventy billion dollars

Where the fuck do you get your info about America, fucking MTV?

Don't know what state you're in but in Jersey both the written test and driving test are stringent as fuck

They expect you to know stuff offhand that normal people would make a 2 second google search for

>not having a CCW for shit like that
SHIGGY

>Where the fuck do you get your info about America, fucking MTV?
Foreigners that get their information from movies, clickbait articles, and Veeky Forums are the ones that talk about America like they live here

Just go to /int/ and see for yourself

More than likely yes. What I learned in my time living abroad is most sources about our culture abroad are shit. BBC used to be alright, but in recent times they've gotten terrible. They hear about people attempting crazy lawsuits, but then they never hear the "boring" outcome of the bitch getting the case thrown out, or losing and having to pay the defendant's legal fees.
I remember standing in a pizza place on Thanksgiving day watching what would otherwise be a decent news station talking about Obama pardoning the turkey.

>I remember standing in a pizza place on Thanksgiving day watching what would otherwise be a decent news station talking about Obama pardoning the turkey.
That's a tradition.
I don't know how or why it started but it's really all it is.

When you get a little more comfortable it's best to just change lanes or dip and wot that bitch. Show that motherfucker you are not to be messed with. Carry a gun while you ride too. Faggots try to kill us all the time.

You had me for a second

True, luckily many people have common sense and realize what they're seeing on media is either fake or cherry picked.

Then there are the ones who don't have common sense, like

So you were the one who said "your memory is fuzzy", which destroyed your testimony. Seems to me like you're a dumbass, it doesn't have anything to do with the other guy having money.

Oh my, this gentleman must have brain damage.

Thanks, now that song is stuck in my head. You are to blame for this.

You inch forward so more people can fit into the lane.
It's a courtesy to the people behind you.

>speed differential

Wow just say speed difference you pretentious cuck

get neon on it

>australia
>coming onto freeway start on-ramp
>speed has been changed from 100 to 60 for the first Km because roadworks
>know cops like to hang out there and catch people so always just do the 60
>doing my usual drive to work
>take on ramp onto 2 lane highway entrance
>old beat as fuck hilux tailgates me all the way up to the 100km/h sign
>do 60 all the way up
>just as we pass the sign, I downshift and boot it because fuck this guy
>at the same time this dickhead decides he's going to use the other lane to overtake (finally)
>he also boots it to try and jump in front of me
>get to 100km/h, he's visibly frustrated
>swerves back into the lane behind me and starts flashing his lights
>notice in rearview mirror he's waving his arms around like a spastic
>he tailgates and revs and flashes me for a few moments
>tries to overtake me on the emergency lane
>there's an actual empty lane on the left but he tries this emergency lane on the right
>emergency lane at this point is wide enough for him, but shortly turns into one of those little meter wide strips with dirt making up the rest
>sand starts to fly everywhere
>he panics and swerves back into my lane again
>I'm still doing 100km/h wondering wtf he's doing
>he finally changes into the left lane and takes the next offramp

I can't imagine why he was so fucking hellbent on taking my lane. What did he have to prove?

Should've been in the left lane, cunt.

Mitchell freeway's a fucking carpark. Left lane stalls after the first on-ramp and I don't like spending an hour and a half getting to work each morning. Easier to stay on the right and avoid the mad mergers.

>Be two years ago
>In my first car, 1996 Ford Escort
>Im going down a highway and going 60, not speeding or anything
>Douche-nozzle in daddy's f250 comes down a hill with a stop sign that goes onto highway
>He doesnt even stop or slow down and goes right in front of me on the highway
>I fucking slap the fucking shit out of his truck and almost flip it, I popped all the tires on the opposite side of where I hit.
>After I hit the truck slams back down onto my car and kinda close to my windshield
>I finally get out of car after prying my door open and im not even hurt
Luckily insurance was not a pain in the ass and I got a new car within a few weeks.
also
>tfw state trooper gets there and asks if my car is drivable as its pouring antifreeze,oil, and my hood is wadded up like a paper ball.
fuck that guy

>Yesterday driving home from buying a monthly bus pass
>In left lane, right lane is right turns only
>Dickweed passes people from right lane then cuts off a truck
>Slams on his brakes to go into left turn lane
>Nearly causes a 3 car collission
>Pickup he cut off blares his horn
>guy who cut everyone off starts cussing.

kek, had a similar thing happen with my celica after it got squashed by a landcruiser that drifted into the front.

>can you move it off the road? asks the police officer
>front of car is destroyed and wheels are pointing in opposite directions, fluids are literally pouring out
>on the upside it caused a hectic traffic jam because it was in the middle of a traffic light and it took the cops an hour to turn up

>the ones that don't inch forward if it's only half a car length during a congestion are making me rage so hard

Then I am the one that makes you rage because I reduce the stop-and-go hysteresis by allowing big gaps in front of me.

What I do when I see traffic in front of me has stop-and-go is to slow down and continually keep moving forward at a slower pace. That way, all the cars behind me never need to stop and then go again because they also keep constantly moving forward and thus have MPG savings and save a little on brake wear.

I try to set a pace that is not too slow. I try to have my car close the gap just as the re-movement of the cars ahead reaches me. By doing this repeatedly, I cancel out a lot of the stop-and-go hysteresis problem that wastes everyone's mileage. Unfortunately, there are always a few angry people that are too close-minded to bother understanding what I am doing. They get angry and flip me off. A few times, a car behind me will get onto the hard shoulder of the freeway and then zoom up the right side shoulder and then get in front of me and brake check me hard. Their selfishness causes them to boil with anger when they see a gap and cannot easily take it for themselves. It is their fault for increasing the risk of accidents and not mine for trying to drive smart and reduce hysteresis. Certainly the community of cars on the freeway benefits from the removal of the stop-and-go hysteresis.

I saw a truck do this to a young girl in a camry, I felt so bad for her. The truck wailed his horn and flipped her off.

Some handsome kids from well-off families become arrogantly spoiled (different from simply arrogant). It's sort of like that kid in the national news who suffered from "Affluenza" syndrome. So these kids keep getting into accideents or get tickets and never really learn because they grew up believing the future will take of itself on its own and that they will always be able to sail through it especially since their inheritance is coming sooner or later to save them.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. That's not what the poster said if you read the next sentence in his/her post. That poster didn't write a bloglength post but was terse. Perhaps you misunderstood because not enough words were used. It's a balancing act writing posts that don't get gratuitous complaints of being blog length but are still able to convey meaning to careless readers that only see the surface meaning.