Getting Bored Of Mustangs

Grew up loving Mustangs and always wanted one, but recently started losing interest in them. I'll always love the sound of a V8, but there's just too many on the road and I want something more unique. Anyone else have this sort of falling-out with 'Stangs, and/or American pony cars in general?

Not really but I get what you're saying. Of course there is almost an unlimited amount of aftermarket cosmetic parts there's probably somebody out there that has the same set up or very similar. But the same can be said of any popular car.

So niw that they have become worth a damn you're not interested because 'muh special snowflake?

Jesus christ.

I still want a 5.0 after college

Get something you do like. There's a laundry list of big powerful cars.

For me it boils down to
>Does it look cool?
>Are the specs semi decent?
>What shape is it in?
>How much does it cost?
>Can I get parts for it?

I saw an 79 Aspen coupe the other day that had a lot of work done and looked almost cherry for $3k. I thought about getting it. Never even saw that car in my life before.

i didn't like then in the first place

Just get an older one. Statistically, there are far fewer people driving the old ones. Stand out from Kathy and her "hip new sports car!!" and save thousands for sick mods.

I get this for sure. My neighbor just bought a 2011-2014 5.0 and I was surprised how little fucks I gave after a couple days.

No, having millions of Mustangs on the road just makes parts cheaper and more available. Literally better in every way for a car that's driven. No one cares about your snowflake car anyway senpai.

where do you live? a new yellow gt like that in northeast usa is pretty rare

I grew out of them around 17

just realized theyre shitty cars and dont appeal to me in any way really

driving a Foxbody once made me hate them

Wow. Triggered much?

This wasn't even intended as a Mustang-bashing thread. Just wanted to see if anyone else is bored with them.

Huh?

American Muscle just never gets old to me. The sound of a V8 just makes me go from 6 to midnight.
My Hellcat renewed my love for V8's more than ever

What is the confusion? You completely overreacted to my thread.

>Explain why common cars are good
>Hurr durr you hurt my feels!
Go back to tumblr faggot.

> Not buying based notch

Idk wtf you're talking about op. I love my 5.0. Its the best car I've ever bought.

>No one cares about your snowflake car anyway senpai.
Is this you just explaining why common cars are good? Sounds a bit bothered to me user. You brought the feels into this thread. Just own it and you'll be happier.

>Being a crybaby bitch about someone pointing out the obvious.
Thanks for the laugh.

How do you grow up loving mustangs?
I grew up loving Lambos and Ferraris.
What kinda of hillbilly are you?
Besides that, mustang has been shit since the 70's and have only just recently got good again, and corvettes are better than mustangs.
Set your sights higher man, you can do better.
I believe in you.

How do you grow being a pretentious asshole? Tell us you Ferarri and Lambo lover who can't even afford one, who talks down to people who like cars they can actually buy.

I've never really been a fan of pony cars, but they only started grinding my gears when I visited my brother in Hawaii, literally every third car was a mustang, and it was the same balding boomer or marine driving every single one. They got old tremendously fast.

Enjoy losing your foot when you crash

Get an FRS, take off the muffler and put a bigger exhaust, you now have a fast car with the sound of a V8

Speirs?

I'm the opposite, I never wanted a mustang because everyone had one, but now I think it would be neat. Driving something less common would be cool, but there's plenty of ways to make a mustang totally yours.

If you're talking about the IIHS test ratings, the parameters and variables they use are fucking retarded

Probably lost interest in them because you never got one.

My GT with bolt ons wasn't enough so I got one with over twice the power.

>and corvettes are better than mustangs
>a kekolds perspective

Guys

I think he fell for the ecoboost meme

Why is that?

I'd never own a Mustang without a v8. Even if it came with the six banger out of the GT.

But the v6 is pretty gus m8, that perfomance package is rad desu.

Would you drive a Mustang...
With a straight six?

I loved mustangs growing up and then realized that older impalas are so much nicer.

No, especially that piece of crap the stang made its debut with.

Wasn't that like 50 years ago
Tech did run along mate

>my hellcat
>my
Good for you.

I drove a mustang for 10 years. After my 5th problem with it, I decided to sell it.

That was 6 months ago. Now I drive a Honda.

I do not miss the Mustang.

>Performance package
>They literally remove your radio

You must be a cuck to get that

>Removed radio
The fuck you talking about senpai?

The new mustangs remove your radio with the performance package

those mustang shifters always look weird

Shit nigger, even my poor friends had picture of Lambos and Ferraris on their walls as a kid. Are you from Ethiopia or something? Mustangs are just common cars in America. They're really not all that great or special.

Lurk moar newfag. Mustangs are shit compared to Vipers and Corvettes.

>Get an FRS, take off the muffler and put a bigger exhaust, you now have a fast car with the sound of a V8
>FRS
>fast car
>sound of a v8
wtf u avin a giggle m8?

>Not knowing that car companies put mufflers on the car so you opt for the sports model
>Not knowing that you literally pay them extra to remove your muffler and claim they made your credit special

I seriously hope you don't actually think this.

The key to the common pony car problem is to make it your own. These cars are just asking to be modded. If you can't afford to do it with a new model, get a special edition of an older model, such as an 03-04 terminator or Mach 1. If you keep it clean and the paint in good condition, people will like it because there are so few nice sn95s still out on the road.

That's only the gt 350 R hause

>mfw I see a v6 mustang with a hamplanet driving it

Trans Am with LS or LT

I don't think I could ever grow bored with my GT350.

>Are you from Ethiopia or something?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You are a pretentious asshole. You really think you are better because you like Lambos. LOL

They don't have Lambos in Ethiopia, Abeba?

>They don't have Lambos in Ethiopia, Abeba?

this is probably one of the most random things i've seen on Veeky Forums lmao

like wtf dude what do you have against Ethiopians?

Can't speak for pony cars, but muscle cars with
>muh VEE ATE
will always be my true love

>I grew up loving Lambos and Ferraris.
How do you like driving that Lambo?
What's that? You're still riding the bus to your job at Taco Bell?

>bus
Taco Bell employees can afford a Mustang.

But he wouldn't drive a Mustang, those are too lowly for a man of his stature. Mustangs are for Hillbillys and Ethiopians

Yea, Mustangs are pretty shit.

it started life as a riced economy box with a big engine option
don't be too cut up over finally seeing past grilled fin body kits with engines they don't deserve

>but there's just too many on the road and I want something more unique

That's really neato, friend. Thanks for taking up some catalog space.

Same.
I knew everyone here loves the Mustang and that as soon as they'd sell it here it'll be extremly popular.
At least I can probably buy a used one for little money.

Agreed, although is comfy, I'm going to change it for a shelby knob or something similar.

You are shit