/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>ram manifolds edition

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Faggots and Meth
youtube.com/watch?v=ujrsYp6vHXQ

>Mr. Bean - Picnic
youtube.com/watch?v=eC4yDwOh-U8

>Skunk 2 Exhaust
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4GnbMxpTg

>Prelewd's cousin at burgerking
youtube.com/watch?v=pTpTxGyVUJc

>Prelude vid finally starting and revving while the engine is cold REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=uqDrp8SxnG4

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xVSz2nTtn8
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201605013516523?page=1&onesearchad=new,nearlynew,used&sort=default&postcode=ng197pa&search-target=usedcars&radius=1500&searchcontext=default&keywords=CRX&logcode=p
ebay.com/itm/FOR-92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-EG-HATCHBACK-COUPE-MUGEN-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-URETHANE-/251483774959?hash=item3a8d99dfef:g:NxcAAMXQeKNTLnLC&vxp=mtr
ebay.com/itm/1992-1995-Honda-Civic-2-3dr-Eg-Jdm-Yellow-Amber-Fog-Lights-Lamps-Switch-Wiring-/231501457919?hash=item35e68fe9ff:g:HKUAAOSwLN5WkFCO&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone pls dump cuh razy honda front end swaps

1/2

2/2

I wonder if I can ask my mechanic to get a used transmission too

What are the requirements for the new collage? I see it's different than the old

Bread or timestamp on hood then you can use any pic you want. Will need the car's model year too.

Fourth Generation Prelude Appreciation

FFFFFFF

you deserve it shingo fuck you
I just rewatched that arc and I remembered how much I hate him
EGs are dope tho

>hating shingo
>in a world filled with formula 1 ae86, skylines , rich assholes with extensively tuned sports cars challenging teenagers, and rx7 fd
>he chose an old civic
>relatively stock
>still one of the best racers in his area
Literal inspiration

>bumps iketani for no reason making him almost crash
>bumps itsuki making him crash and go to the hospital
>losing to dagumi
>bumps him
>dagumi comes back and wins anyways
>choking back tears tries to crash both cars
>fucks up and and crashes himself
>crying
Yeah, real inspiration

He's pretty cool after he loses. He was a total dick before.

One hour of driving left. Pls don't go flat tire.

That EP3 again.

Nice dunce cap

It's a fedora m8.

Your car looks cleaner than I remember it, but last time I saw it was when you got your shingo wheels. am I crazy or is it cleaner

Eh kinda. Haven't touched the paint at all. It just looks way better in night pics.

>its not cleaner
I'm going to fucking kill myself

But why? I do think it looks better than when I first got the wheels.

more? What about Prelude swaps

good deals

>1998

1/2

2/2

>replace radiator
>$400 for a running shit box
It could potentially have other problems too though

This is a pretty dank picture famanda

:D

Same era accord coupe on prelude?

this is how ludes should came stock

At least it's not at the sidewall

Prelude INX, it's a real third gen Prelude.

Similar though, that's what I thought it was six or seven years ago.

Yeah I'll have to wait until Monday to get it fixed. It went straight in and it doesn't look like I'm losing pressure so that's good.

>thanks other Hondas for not taking my favorite parking spot

Trying to find a power agency catback for my g35, don't want to buy brand new too pricey

>lhd
>Japanese plates
wut?

Indo/Japan imported front end. It's a replica with the rare as fuck B21A.

Borla would be the way to go on that.

Nah I heard the borla ones, they're heavy and are more restrictive, you can save weight by switching to a single 3.5inch single exit, and there's some great sounding ones like the one in the OP

>not a skunk2 exhaust

have I been rused?

Hnng

Also I had a B20A. Close enough

Megan's cheap.

is it possible to put a spoiler on my turd gen
what do i do

Wtf happened to the link? It was supposed to send you to an 8th gen civic si with skunk2 exhaust

was it mine?

youtube.com/watch?v=-xVSz2nTtn8

Drill holes like Bob the builder

Yea lol I really have no idea why the link it posted is an exhaust of a Z. I have never seen that video in my life. I just copy and pasted your link.

>bro borrows car to the gym to check up on it
>goes WOT on the way home like 3 times
>"to feel the power lol"
>mfw

desu, I would have totally gotten an agency power like that z's or something comparable if Skunk2's system didn't make as much power as it does for the $$. That and it's hard to justify spending $1500-$2000 on an exhaust for a Honda Civic kek

how much does it cost to replace maybe a 2x2 inch spot of rust? they cut it off and weld it, right? It's right on the wheel well/fender area idk what it's called, curved above the wheels part

is it driven by like a 48 year old fat woman? Every time I see an EP3, it's being driven by a 48 year old fat woman who must've gotten upsold at the dealership.

No idea, never seen the owner. It's at the apartment complex across from work so I only really see it when delivering.

I read this, and on the way I spotted a white EP3. I didn't think much of it until I saw who was driving. It was a very old woman. 10/10, accurate stereotype.

On the way to work, I mean.

First night back at Dominos tonight.
I would have gone to PH but I still hate the owners.

Depends on the shops hourly rate. Ask one that does free estimates

> crx for sale...
>sharp intake of breath
>click link
>o-ohhh....
>close tab

every fucking time

So I'm the guy who recently got the white 99 GS-R. Turns out it needs a some stuff done:
>Split engine mount needs replacing
>Sway bar bushings replaced
>Trailer arm bushings replaced
> New accessory belt
> Hole in muffler

Not the end of the world but gonna be about $1200 in total. Is any of this non critical that I can put off until later?

I would say motor mount only

Hole in muffler put off the most
Motor mounts put off but less than muffler hole

money is changing me bros, tell me why I shouldn't buy this, also any idea if it will also fit both d16 and b16?

>no heat shield
Dropped

What auxiliary cord do you guys use? And where to cop? Planning to buy it in a bit. Mine shit the bed even though it said on the box the last aux cord you'll ever need.

I posted my 5th gen lude yesterday. Heres my 89 Civic RT4WD.

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201605013516523?page=1&onesearchad=new,nearlynew,used&sort=default&postcode=ng197pa&search-target=usedcars&radius=1500&searchcontext=default&keywords=CRX&logcode=p

here's bread and the jeep/house its at, will; there be any further proof needed?

hi yes one ticket to the collage please

Need proof for that too m8

Meh w.e I'll connect the dots good enough lol will add fàm

Year?

thank you kind sir

1988, here's the other pic

I see that SEB sticker didn't need the proof pic fám

No prob m8

About to switch wheels with my bros corolla

Thank you FedEx gods. 25 days to get this son of a bitch.

So I don't remember if I had told you guys but I've been doing a little testing with my car and this sound. So I'm thinking it might actually be an over heating issue. I've noticed the sound will appear once the water temp is at halfway on my gauge. But once I turn the heat on it stops. Also on really hot and or humid days it will appear no matter my driving style. So I'm thinking when I'm off Tuesday I'll have to look at my radiator check the fluids top it all off do testing with that and see what happens. But after that I'm not too sure

No more gold boiz?

>dat cancer
Do you even have rear shocks? Or a trunk?

speaking of cancer, just put a mugen rr replica wing on my 8th gen.

> J U S T
> U
> S
> T

it's an abomination. Maybe it will look better once I get the side pieces properly painted, but for now, it'll fix the trunk leak. I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

Gray boi nao

Yes to both believe it or not

>Illinois
Where you at dog

I actually like those better than the goldz

I asked you before lol
NW suburbs

Lol thanks I know

I'll give ya till next year. After that you'll be ass draggin.

Though Shitcago gets jewy with the salt...

Oh lol, thought maybe there was another person who has to suffer as well

>I know

It's on 2 year old racelands lol I think it'll

Come to think of it, how's your front subframe?

Fuggin nice.

Guy still hasn't sold the bumper. Hopefully I can buy it soon.

Nigga u dum
ebay.com/itm/FOR-92-95-HONDA-CIVIC-EG-HATCHBACK-COUPE-MUGEN-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-URETHANE-/251483774959?hash=item3a8d99dfef:g:NxcAAMXQeKNTLnLC&vxp=mtr
ebay.com/itm/1992-1995-Honda-Civic-2-3dr-Eg-Jdm-Yellow-Amber-Fog-Lights-Lamps-Switch-Wiring-/231501457919?hash=item35e68fe9ff:g:HKUAAOSwLN5WkFCO&vxp=mtr

Guarantee it's no different.

My bumper is shit and the price isn't firm. Full of cracks and doesn't fit well.

You win this time

Ayo Collage fa/hg/got come to Ohare in the next twenty minutes if you want an ass kicking

>this honky thinks he won't get shot

EBay bumper is an option too but then I'd have to paint it. This will cover everything I want in one go.

A little bit of rust but it was coated with rubberized coating

Nigga I don't wanna go to work rn

Haha

Turtle Wax works

Nice

Was randomly walking around and captured some heat.

That's nice. Even the ride height is nice.

All riced up