PlayStation Vita General 2719 - Opening Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death opening movie
youtu.be/nxyBrPf2D3k

>Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors ‘Lily’ trailer
youtu.be/y0z1fp7bEGQ

>First look at The Princess is Money-Hungry
gematsu.com/2016/08/first-look-princess-mone

>Atelier Firis New Screenshots on Dengeki
dualshockers.com/2016/08/10/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-ateli

>Macross Delta Scramble six-minute trailer, latest details
gematsu.com/2016/08/macross-delta-scramble-si

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s New Trailer
youtu.be/fbNWPIIp-k0

>World of Final Fantasy videos
gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-videos-intro

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk ‘Griffith’ action gameplay
youtu.be/HTtuQSI10I4

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/08/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-screenshots

>Idol Death Game TV details
gematsu.com/2016/08/idol-death-game-tv-details-id

>Fate/Extella gameplay videos
gematsu.com/2016/08/fateextella-attila-ne

>Akiba’s Beat second trailer
youtu.be/hTSENYjKC5E

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Gets Update 1.09
dualshockers.com/2016/08/09/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-g

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

tenhou.net/0/?3672
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"I want to be Sophie"/
my.mixtape.moe/edshrd.mp4
lilybutterfly.net/kocho.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Gust girls.

There will never be a Harauhi game for the Vita.

Nice

I really like Trillion's OP.
The girl who sings it has a really cool and unique voice good job.
I want to pay for her music some how how can I do this and does anyone have a photograph of her for scientific purposes yes thankyou please have a good day vitagen I like you.

I have an opportunity to grab soul sacrifice delta for sub $10, is it a good game? I have a feeling the guy is selling it to me because he didn't like it.
While I could care less about his opinions did most of the anons who played it here enjoy the game?

Cute.

GO FIGHT!!!

Haruhi is a bitch whore anyway.

His original girlfriend was far superior.

>tfw jannu is dead

You should grab the digital edition for multiplaye online pass.

The Asia physical edition doesn't have online pass.

Shields are better.

No

I'm sure they'll be back someday.

/u/ like shields.

damn really? Alright I'll wait till it gets on sale then

What's your favorite vita-related wallpaper, Vitagen?

/y/ likes Jannu.

Anything good in C90?

The property is dead. They had to depend on continuing the Disappearance universe to sell things.

Yes, get the artillery model.
The stock is good for concealing your C90 and it can function as a surfboard.

Post your latest plat!
If not that, post your latest screenshot!

Stay quiet and follow my rule you'll live longer that way

That doesnt even make sense, calm down

Anyone want to play Tenhou and pretend we're playing the Saki game together? I'll wait for about half an hour from now for anyone.

tenhou.net/0/?3672

This girl isn't as sexual as Jannu.

She won't be able to replace her as fap bait.

Almost at the end, I don't want it to end...

I'm selling my Vita tomorrow, so you won't see me anymore. Thanks for the good laughs /vitagen/. I'll be taking my dumb memes with me. You won't be seeing the platinum trophy copypasta anymore or any "I want to be Sophie" post.

:>

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Why are you selling it, user?

He's gay and his boyfriend wants a PS4.

Who said anything about fap bait all she going to do is DESTROY CIVILIZATION

I don't recall ever seeing any of the "I want to be Sophie" posts. Are you fishing for (you)'s?

he's lying, he never had a vita in the first place.

>DESTROY CIVILIZATION
She's going to go deredere in Extella and you know it.

I'm really looking forward to Extella
I don't know why

Don't be like that

My cat is sick and I'm a poorfag who can't afford the vet otherwise.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"I want to be Sophie"/

this is vita gen, everyone wants (you)s

You cannot replace Jannu unless you become superior fap bait.

Because you like cute girls saving the world and the spamming is getting to your head.

She can do both unlike jannu who's just fap material

Because you like musou

Great, sounds like a good trade.

As a fellow cat owner you have my sympathies.

>The property is dead. They had to depend on continuing the Disappearance universe to sell things.
What happened? When did things go so wrong?

That thing used to be a religion in Akihabara ;_;

Yuki killed everyone.

Better start sucking those dicks. Being on Veeky Forums long enough should have prepared you enough for that.

What sickness?

>I'm a poorfag
Me too the last game i bought was in may
but i'm still here just to suffer

Lol the vita has no resale value. Just sell your body and keep your vita.

Writer had no idea where to go with the story anymore.

Wounds just opened above his eye. He doesn't go outside so it's not from being attacked or something like that. I assume he got infected with something.

I already found a buyer for 120$

1-9 you should sell your vita
0 we start some sort of kickstarter/fundraiser to help your cat

Do you know any drugstores nearby that can prescribe you the antibiotics without requiring a visit to the vet? Because that's what I did after the first time I took mine to the vet from an infection. Syringe feed him the antibiotic twice a day and kept a cone on him so he wouldn't touch the wound. Granted I don't know how serious that wound above the eye is but mine has basically lost its cheeks before and has regularly gotten wounds behind its ears. If it's self inflicted be sure to trim its nails if it's not an outside cat.

Post pictures, user. Depending on what it is, that's entirely treatable through home remedies.

When I got my cat I was fuck-all for money, so I had to think up ways to fix him without vet visits.

He's had everything from poison to abscesses to bb pellets/teeth stuck into him, but he's 9 years growing still. The only time I couldn't do something was when he ingested battery acid and got infected ulcers on his tongue.

I love everything about Altera's space cutting whip sword

my.mixtape.moe/edshrd.mp4

Been playing so much of this, Baroque, and Umihara Kawase Shun.

Any other recommendations from Japanese PSN? I also bought Brave Fencer Musashi, La Pucelle Ragnarok, Ciel nosurge, and a couple other things.

>Writer had no idea where to go with the story anymore.
But people just wanted high school hijinks and semi-romance comedy. They should have just continued that track.

>WITH THIS SWORD I SHALL SLICE AND DICE TO THE HEAVENS

I'll miss you user. You should get another vita sometime.

You can still chat with us even if you don't have a vita anymore, you know.

He could be this guy from now on.

No one who gets platinums is a millionaire, fucking hot bitches, doing actual important things in life. Everyone who gets plats is a degenerate and getting plats is the only way to feel good about themselves, all platfags do is waste their life away for a temporary goddamn high that lasts about a week or so... it's a complete joke, getting plats is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with... it's fucking true, the only reason people get plats is because they're too pathetic to accomplish anything else decent in life, so they fucking get plats. because it gives you this temporary feeling that "oh my god I'm good, I'm the best in the world in this thing that hardly anyone else does." that's all it is, really. platfags are all a fucking joke, they masquerade around vitagen like 'haha we're so cool making a million plats for congrats aren't we fucking special?' nah you're just a pile of fucking goddamn losers is all you are. it's ridiculous. People thinking getting plats is cool is the biggest goddamn meme on the planet. I'm telling the truth I'm just being real, everyone knows it they're just too afraid to say it. oh my fucking dvd is done, well that's end of stream. If I get a plat this run no one will ever see it. It's the absolute truth, it really is. You can pretend you're not, "oh, we're partners on vitagen, we make shitposts, homoposts", whatever but at the end of the day it's the truth. You know I just exposed all of platfags. It's a thing people do to waste time to feel good about themselves that's it.

>I don't own a vita but I like posting here
That's just sad and depressing.

Oh and here's the antibiotic I gave my cat, should work for yours as well.

Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium for oral suspension USP

400MG/57 MG Per 5 ML

75 mL (when reconstituted)

I give it 2 CCs twice a day (once in the morning and another at night).

Vets are murder when it comes to how much they charge.

My cat has feline AIDs so he gets infections quite easily. I'd be bankrupt if I had to take him to a vet each time.

>Vets are murder when it comes to how much they charge.

Literally the reason why I'm becoming a vet

Nah, everybody likes that guy.

How long were you waiting for a chance to post that image?

You really want that people post "I want to be Sophie" here and some copypasta? Weird. I bet you're one of those people who want everyone to talk about their personal problems here too.

I own a Vita but most of my time is spent posting about PS4/Vita multiplats that I actually played on PS4, since PS4gen is full of normies.

How much is the fucking antibiotics and I'll pay for it jesus christ.

It still kinda bother that her sword act like fucking rubber but whatever

Shit that's the one thing I can't remember but you better be sure that you know of a drugstore that sells it without prescription.

>since PS4gen is full of normies.

Not to mention dead

The last time I went to pick some up it was $30 for the average stuff and $60 for like, penicillin

So today I was at Target, because I was checking every shop in town that sells games trying to find a copy of Odin Sphere (out of boredom and curiosity). I noticed they didn't have fucking anything, so I asked the girl of the electronics aisle if they stopped selling vita games.

"Hahaha, yeah. You know, I bet I'm the only person in the store who would know what you're talking about."

The fuck is wrong with the states?

For some reason, there's a reason to post that one every 2 months or so.

As for when I started having it, it's been about 5 months.

Yes, but you haven't reached that point that where you only post because we're your only friends.

Did you ask him for his PSN?

Did you really think a fucking Target would still be carrying Vita games at this point?

Yes, because my Target still has Vita games.

Mine still has an entire section, user.
The best buy doesn't though. It has the name and section, but it's an entire empty space that hasn't been filled for almost a year now.

I haven't been to a target in over a year. It did last time.

Don't forget a cone, animals are really stupid when it comes to not touching open wounds.

Be sure to clean it about 2 or 3 times a day with some cotton pads moistened with alcohol (be careful to not let the alcohol drip into its eye since its delicate) and if it has pus then try to push it out. After a while when you see that it's starting to close by itself you can stop doing thorough cleaning but continue giving the antibiotics. Usually doctors tell you to give it for 10 days but sometimes it takes less than that for a full recovery.

I literally do not believe you.

>/vitagen/
>animal care and blogging

how about hypothetically?

In place of alcohol I like to use a peroxide solution to clean things with. It doesn't sting like alcohol and it helps clean out infections.

But make sure it's a solution and not just peroxide straight from the bottle.

It's slightly vita related.

What about figuratively?

Hydrogen peroxide is good for initial cleanings but it also interferes with the scabbing process but yes I'd also suggest it for the first cleanings since the purpose is to eliminate the infection.

It's a place to feel at home

That's what people want, they don't want to let go of that "I want to be Sophie" quality posting.

It's by KOCHO and is included in the OST for the game.

You'll probably want to see if she released any album that included it. I think she did not but I can't check now.

lilybutterfly.net/kocho.html

我喜欢吃猫。