SK:NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 05/10/16)
mega.nz/#!GpkVzQrY!bBAd8jm_TtzcOIlOJv8w9j-Ia7y2FPghVIym_QqEM5w/ikqffaf6tq9a479/New_Wave_Cards_(03-05-2016).zipqd01lq/New_Wave_Cards_(01
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qzq4rnLEaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Miss me?

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

Reminder.

Appreciating Hanabi!

Goodnight skeegee!

Please don't make fun of Ryoubi's body, even though it doesn't look like it Ryoubi is an even bigger grownup than Minori and when people bully her it makes her sad.

GOODNIGHT!

I hope Crimson Squad presents Rin with a magnificent cake for her birthday!

Sleep well Minnow!

I wish you guys were more awake at midday euro hours. It's hard work keeping skeegee alive when you're constantly dropping to the bottom of the catalog.

Hibari's favorite meme is Pepe.

She atleast has some boobs and they are noticeable if she wears a tight dress or shirt.

Hanababy is dumb!

but really cute!

ONE
MORE
YOMA
REJECTED

Telling Ryouna that you think Ryoubi is prettier than her and that you like her more and making Ryouna jreally proud of you and happy for her sister and then ask if you'd like Ryouna to set Ryoubi up with you so you can both be happy together!

Isn't she so flat she's practically concave?
If her boobs are noticeable, she's using padding for sure.

>tfw you develop a new fetish you don't want. Thanks Rin.

How would Ryoubi react if I randomly licked her chest?

But doggo is cuter than Ryoubi.

Ryoubi has small, erotic breasts!
Their small size is what makes them so sexy!

Bullet through your mouth

She'd gouge your eyes out

Lies. I like Ryouna more and I want Ryoubi to set me up with her so we can both be happier together.

Not gonna happen

Something you'd like to share?

Ryoubi is cute.
I want to marry her and want good things to happen to her so she can be happy.
I also want to motorboat her flat chests and then get naizuri from her.

Ryoubi is a loser with no friends and she's not gonna let anyone take her sister/bestfriend/onlyfriend away from her

Worth it.

How would one go about making Ryouna actually angry?

KAAAAASUUUUUMIIIII!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Denying her attempts of making you bully her I guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=7qzq4rnLEaE

Asuka can sing happily and act calm because she gets dickings from Baseball-kun! All other senrans are heavily sexually frustrated!

Being submissive to her. Which isn't a fun way to bully but I guess it gets the job done.

Be even more of an obnoxious slutty masochist and rein in on her turf?

But that would mean not giving her attention, which in itself could be torture.

Hanabi may be a dummy, but you can't stop her can-do attitude!

I want paizuri from her.

I want to sniff Haruka's farts.

Shiki is a racist.

Miyabi loves to kill BLM protesters

At least you don't come home to your general being dead.

Night /skg/
Sleep well and better mornings!

Try being American instead.

I hope I don't wake up in the morning

How about noon?

Let me rephrase that. I hope I die and never wake up again.

what a little bitch.

What if you die and then the apocalypse comes and you wake up as a zombie?

No you

I'm not the one who wants to die like a little fuck boy in his sleep.

Imu is a LGBT campaigner

Imu is a fag!

>Being so immature that you don't want to die peacefully
OK

Imu regularly wears a strapon under her boxers to pretend she's a man, and dreams of railing Miyabi with it!

This is my Daughter now. I want you all to know that.

You guys are being edgier than Shiki's double scythe.

>dreams
I see someone doesn't know the REAL story of how Miyabi calmed Imu down when she manifested the root of calamity.

I have to agree with him. Unless you're over 70 years old, you should go out with a bang.
Go skydiving and don't open the parachute or go on a shootout against your most hated minority.

Yeah, enjoy your awful death leaving all the people who care about you struck with grief.

When you get to about age 30, you stop thinking about "glory" in death because the reality of thinking about your own mortality starts sinking in, you start losing your grandparents, and some people even lose their parents that young.

I've seen people die violently. I've seen people in absolutely horrific pain dying of cancer. I've seen people OD on drugs, I've known someone who's died of a self inflicted gunshot wound.

There's really nothing good about dying any other way than falling asleep and just having your heart or lungs give out on you while you're unconscious at a ripe old age.

The grief you cause your family and friends is much less.. and well it's the last experience you will ever have. Why the fuck do you want it to be excruciating pain?

If I get cancer and it's terminal, I'm buying a Nitrous Oxide tank and a mask and some tubing.

Because fuck going out like I saw my grandma go out. 2g of morphine an hour and still whimpering and thrashing in pain even though she was so doped up she couldn't open her eyes and that dose is lethal, FUCK THAT.

If you have people you care about why would you pull this shit off in the first place? You're just being a fucking coward then and they still would suffer grief.

I would only go on a murder spree against filthy mudslime groomers if I had nothing or no one I cared about anymore.

That's some crazy mental gymnastics

>If you have people you care about why would you pull this shit off in the first place

Not him but, because i want to for the hell of it and i am selfish as hell.

I'm not against having a peaceful death if it means the end of a long life or a way to end suffering, but if you're just doing it because you feel like it when you still have people who love you and care about you then you're just being petty.
That's fine then. Let him fade into nothingness.

You mean Hibari is your daughter? Cause I just had sex with her.

>just doing it because you feel like it
Exactly why I'm not doing it. I don't want the people I care about to know I intentionally got myself killed. Which is why I want to die in peace in my bed.

Cool, fading into nothingness is the best gift life can ever give me.

I'm all for physician assisted suicide for terminal illness. The pure suffering.. Any family will understand that. We put our dogs to sleep to end their suffering, we can be more humane to our loved ones too if they're truly suffering that much.

But yeah, suicide for depression or other mental issues, it causes so much grief for everyone around you. It's extremely selfish. Drug OD's too.

This is the last I'm posting on this TOTALLY depressing subject. Post happy Senrans

I love Hikage, every thread
>tfw no monotone gf with flat affect

Don't diss onee-chan

Then just inject air into your veins before you go to bed and throw the syringe somewhere nobody can find it. They'll just think your heart stopped while you where asleep.

You scoundrel! Hibari is not for lewd!

Then how come I titfucked her?

which manga is this from?
is this also were the asuka losing her head panel is from?

Are you sure you weren't thinking of Minori? She was definitely made for lewd.

You're right, she's for punching.

Hibari is a bit ditzy which is cute but I'm not into actual retards.

I want to titfuck

Asuka
Ikaruga
Katsuragi
Yomi
Haruka
Miyabi
Ryoubi
Shiki
Murasaki
Renka

Ageha
Ashiya
Fuga
Hisui
Kasumi
Leo
Tsubame
Ushimaru

what did they mean by this?

More importantly: What's her endgame?

Hikage's been known to bully her boyfriend into being naked around the hobo cave, subject to random licks from Hikage's long tongue as she wears his used bokkusah pantsu!

Damn it user, I told myself I wouldn't masturbate tonight.

That's the nice thing about being Homura's boyfriend I'm not subjected to all the dumb shit the other crimson's boyfriends are.

for me I won't count Who Waves because I need more than just a picture to really want someone.

Asuka yes
Ikaruga... I'm split sometimes I want to, sometimes I don't, her new wave cards make her look a lot better personality wise than the games, but sure.
Katsuragu big fat kat tats yes
Yomi eh..
Haruka hell yes
Miyabi no
Ryobi fuck no
Shiki totally
Murasaki y-yes, I mean.. just for the size
Renka: yes

then I'd add

Murakumo, with her mask off, I'll cover her face for her
Hanabi
Rin
Minori
Ryona

Murasaki, Kat and Haruka are my top 3 choices. Nothing counts more for boobs size than a paizuri.

There isn't a single breasted Senran that I wouldn't titfuck.

What about a double breasted senran?

>Nothing counts more for boobs than size
>Ryouna not on the list

>going out for steak five times a week

Ryona and Shiki are both bigger than Katsu (but you should still titfuck Katsu because she's awesome, she'd tease you about falling for her and shit)

But it's more than size too. Playful personalities are the best but a shy but acquiescing girl can be cute in that position too.

I'd be no good for Ryouna. I'm too submissive myself.

You guys can titfuck all the Senrans you want with one caveat just take Kumo off your list and just let me have her.
That's the only girl I want.

I'm glad that my senran can just fly away as soon as someone tries to get a paizuri from her.

Ok deal

She'd do it if Imu asked her to

Just gotta think of a way to get Imu to ask her to

naw, wouldn't always be steak. There'd be pork chops, ham, shrimp, sushi, lamb, any kind of meat.

Now.. being Shiki's user, that can be a bit off for dates if you go out eating because she will put ketchup or tomato sauce on anything.

I've found the easiest way to deal with it is places that have good burgers she can order (she's convinced it'll help her master "American" like Kurosage wanted her to), Italian places so she can get pasta with tomato sauce like spaghetti or lasagna, going to a pizzaria (chicago deep dish with extra sauce is like, SO seriously sugoi!), those are the easiest.

I learned the hard way not to take her to a steakhouse because she will ruin filet mignon (she orders her steak "still totally mooing" rare btw) with ketchup.

Eating at home.. well, you'll learn to deal with a lot of pasta or grillouts and pizzas there too.

Also.. don't think you're safe going to a sushi bar where they don't have ketchup either.

She will whip a bottle out of her purse.