>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?A=Search&AuthorSearch=sunny&Exact=1
ebay.com.au/itm/Teng-Tools-12pc-3-8-Handy-Socket-Set-M3812N1-New-Lifetime-Warranty-/171241635629?hash=item27decbff2d:g:~csAAOSwepZXQkgg
carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-Integra-2001/SSE-AD-2812571
youtube.com/watch?v=q6rwPQT7qA4
tengtools.com.au/product/23pce-1-4-dve-socket-bit-set-2/#prettyPhoto
ebay.com.au/itm/TENG-TOOLS-SOCKET-SET-23Pc-1-4-Dr-SOCKETS-BITS-RATCHET-DRIVER-ADJ-WRENCH-T1423-/301963797164?hash=item464e71e2ac:g:7Z4AAOSwjVVVpeub
dashcamownersaus.com.au/dash-cam-reviews/
techmoan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLFoQokmpvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SCHNITTYS CUNT

Pfft, can happen to anybody.

now thats what i call HEKTIK

It's finally the weekend lads. Time to drink without feeling bad

reading through the experience catalog on erowid, gets me thinking about where the people who wrote the articles are now
erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?A=Search&AuthorSearch=sunny&Exact=1
for example this person wrote about how much they loved mdma back in '01 and in '11 they wrote about their herion addiction (that ones a good read)
wonder if half of em are even alive now

>want to get smashed
>also want to take the boat out on Sunday

What do? As much as I would like to do both trying to stand up and take a piss off the side of a tinnie while shitfaced is a lot harder than it looks.

Oi cunts help, how can I get the middle two bolts

Zoomed out for a better idea

Yeah ay, wanna do a Gorge run

>This fag hasn't even master the fisherman's flick
Pros don't even need to stand up to piss

angle grinder

Probably not much help but I bought a Teng motorcycle socket set for $50 for that exact reason, came with a tiny ass shifter and socket wrench, it was either that or try and unbolt and rebolt the entire exhaust manifold with a normal spanner with 1mm turns at a time. Fucking Datsun 180b engines.

Pull radiator off, it's the only way.

I don't have a jewish cucked dick m8. Piss errywhere.

I got a package today.

Spent all morning stuffing around in south Sydney
No one bit my benis :(
Only saw one fully VL... it was an auto and N/A, sounded sick too. Not the good sick either, the fucked up on 5cyl sick

So do I and I have mastered the tinnie piss.

Calling it.

Teach me your secrets.

20 pizzas incoming

>leaves address clear in the image
shit man this is going to end well for you

Are you gonna doxx a shopping center?

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

i thought that too.
fuck that noise, add 20 hours work, no thanks, im lazy
like this?
ebay.com.au/itm/Teng-Tools-12pc-3-8-Handy-Socket-Set-M3812N1-New-Lifetime-Warranty-/171241635629?hash=item27decbff2d:g:~csAAOSwepZXQkgg

Indeed, was rather quick considering I ordered it Tuesday night.
>$429
Damn, glad I got it for $370 including postage.

Just got done with this, Shut Down Seti and Then They came For Me are the only good tracks. Stick to Rock Gareth Liddiard you fuck.

>add 20 hours work
Fuck off cunt.

what cool streets are you gonna record with it cunt?

carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-Integra-2001/SSE-AD-2812571

Reckon this is nsw p plate legal?

Nah mine came in a snap case, not sure if they make it any more as I can't find a single image of it. I'll look a bit more.

I really should have lurked ebay a bit more. The $400 one I got from the dashcamownersaus site still hasn't fucking rocked up yet. Let us know how you went about installing it and what you think of it.

yep
Cops may fuck with you on the intake though, being a Honda it should be slow enough not to attract attention

how fast do you work?
how fast are you at something you've never done before?
do you always put it back together correctly the first?

average, slow, and fuck no. for me atleast

youtube.com/watch?v=q6rwPQT7qA4

>am I in Australia
I don't know cunt, are you?

none, it's purely a tool to have for when shitcunts cut me off and then ring up and complain about tailgating.

I'm gonna be one of those righteous dasshcamownersaustralia faggots.

>$370
dude what the shit
why did you pay so much for a dash cam?

nothing righteous about having a cam that captures people being cunts mate.

>mfw I am a huge cunt driver but haven't seen myself on dash cam australia (yet)

Found the cunt
tengtools.com.au/product/23pce-1-4-dve-socket-bit-set-2/#prettyPhoto

>they want $82.50 on official site
>independent auto shop in my town sold me one for $50

The fuck. Look up ebay I guess.

Took me 3hrs to replace a waterpump on a V-Strom, another time it took me 7hrs to do a valve check and adjust on it too, that involves having to remove the fairings, tank and radiator, just to access the front cylinder.

The internet is awesome, had all the info I needed to attack it with some sort of confidence.

It's better than getting written warnings due to faggot P platers. I said the same shit to our other drivers, they told me I would end up with one. It was just a matter of time.

>they knew

Are you poor?

>mfw I will probably end up on DC-OZ eventually

Mate that's pretty cheap for all the shit it features and comes with, really REALLY good cams are well over $500 but they normally also have a rear facing camera as well.

thanks bruhdda
zzr1200, parts are not common, and info is hens teeth. still love the fat cunts tho

No probs, if you get one just fucking make sure not to lose shit because they are so fucking small.

>tfw lost the shifter somewhere

Was handy as fuck on tight engine spaces too ;_;

whut?

No. But I owe my wealth to all of you tax paying cunts. So cheers mate.

>shitcunt drivers cut him off
>call up his business and complain to his boss he's tailgating them

ebay.com.au/itm/TENG-TOOLS-SOCKET-SET-23Pc-1-4-Dr-SOCKETS-BITS-RATCHET-DRIVER-ADJ-WRENCH-T1423-/301963797164?hash=item464e71e2ac:g:7Z4AAOSwjVVVpeub

got a spanner lodged in between shock and spring once, took nearly an hour to get it out, still have no idea how i put it there

Why would you spend so much on a dash cam when you can get them for under $100?
What's the reason for spending so much money on something that does the same as the cheaper alternatives?

>centrelink
>wealth

>tax paying cunts
Kek, I had 1k taxable income last year due to negative gearing.

>still more than $50
This is why I love the cunt running the local auto shop, got me a Clutch Kit for the datto ordered in within 5 hours, was $20 less than what they were going for on ebay too.

Those cheap shitty chinese cams have questionable quality and the aussie summer heat tends to kill them pretty quickly. You get what you pay for I guess.

I want to get a dash cam, not really keen on spending hundreds. Anyone know a good review site for them or something?

>cheaper alternatives?
They fuck out real quick in the heat. One guy I worked with has gone through 5 cheap cunts in 4 years, plus it's another tax write off. Another driver has the same one as I just bought for 3 years now and it still works fine.

you are the cancer of this society
you are literally worse than dole bludgers

Who else drunk

stay mad, I provide cheap housing for dole bludging useless cunts like yourself. Keep paying my mortgages and be quiet like a good bitch.

dashcamownersaus.com.au/dash-cam-reviews/

I'm shilling this place so hard, I just like their compilations.

Getting there, gonna play some Rocket League soon t b h.

ME FACKEN MUMS FALCON GEARBOX DIED REEEEEEEEEEEEE

techmoan.com/

bottle of soju waiting for dinner senpai

found another source of the cheap chink firewater today too, $10/bottle if i buy 12 bottles

ive fucked up 10's of you type of cunts houses
hope you get whats coming to you

Also my XF ute has a 13mm socket and flathead screwdriver somewhere in the panels, cunts just happened to fall into the fender holes in the in the engine bay instead of falling onto the ground didn't they.

It's good when you do this as I am over insured on my landlord insurance, You help me out heaps. I get a Full renovation for a measly $500 and can then bump up the rent by $50 a week for a freshly reno'd house.

Thank you.

What other shit do you play?, I'm running out of ideas on what to pirate

post night shift.
2 black Russians in, I'm on my way

lost my dads 12mm socket in engine bay, kept going up and down the driveway curb to try bounce it loose, never came out
lol already there, really wish we didnt have abs for more crashes

yeah nah bullshit cunt

CS:GO/Source
Overgrowth
GTA V
BeamNG Drive
GRID 2
FF8
Skullgirls
Driver SF

RIP in piece that one socket that is lost in every car you work on, may the next owner find you and treat you well

Worth it assuming your liver survives

Oh and Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Tried using a mates magnetic pick up tool to get them out but to no avail, really can't be fucked taking the whole fender off to get cheapie stuff out. The next owner can consider it an easter egg.

>lol already there, really wish we didnt have abs for more crashes

What?

ok m8, you have no idea. Plus you'd be on many blacklists even if you only just didn't get your bond back for not getting the house pest controlled and carpet cleaned. Let alone wrecking a joint.

>tfw over 200k in tax deductions

I can't even find any vidya that appeals to me anymore, I just want to get some money and sink it all into a project car

>$10/bottle if i buy 12 bottles
Share your knowledge, oh wise senpai.

>soju
>In 2006, it was estimated that the average adult Korean (older than 20) had consumed 90 bottles of soju during that year
Koreans go hard

er. . . i may have misplaced my own extendable magnetic torch recently
it more entertaining for the crashes
also
youtube.com/watch?v=OLFoQokmpvo

>The next owner can consider it an easter egg.

Lost a 1/4in drive 7mm socket in a car once, sold it. Bought another car and 1st service found a 1/4in drive 7mm socket in the bumper lip.

The universe works in mysterious ways.

>sold my first car to friend
>he goes about stripping it back to metal to repaint it
>notices a fuck ton of bog patches just below the driver side door
>sands and cuts it all back
>frame is bent almost under the drivers seat
>previous owner must have hit a tree stump or something while out bush bashing
>finds 4 socket pieces, 2 spanners and a bunch of newspaper in the gap
>previous owners just stuffed that shit in and bogged over it before the respray

I was the same until I played RL, I fucking hate soccer games but fuck this game is FUN, AI is garbage though so online play is where it's at.

Misplaced where?

Lol'd, best thing I found was a fishing lure the previous owner left in the glovebox, worth $19 brand new so not gonna complain.

Jesus christ, on the bright side at least it is your mates problem now and not yours

That and got a bunch of free tools in the process. They were KinChrome spanners and sockets too so not sure if they left them on accident or were dumb cunts. Felt bad when he told me that but I didn't know SFA about cars back then.

I know there is a SA meet on the 4th but anyone keen to do one tomorrow?

I'm broke. What do?

HTFU and get a job.

>go to SA meet
>suck dicks
>8ropers
>??????
>profit

Easy way to make 5 bucks

Why have used cars gone up in price?

cant wait for Rego time an[spoiler][/spoiler]d snag a bargain

>get a job
If only it were that easy.
>no experience
>no nothing
>resume is just my name
>moreexcuses.exe

start advertising your holes for cash.

too much of a risk doing this

australia a SHIT

condoms and bulk cash

you

Do the harvest trail or something, blockies don't give a fuck about resumes and some give cash in hand.

Are u drunk bruz?

every dollar saved can go towards health insurance

KFL supermarket in springvale, melbourne

booze section has a bunch of asian shit (like half the back wall)

any asian supermarket with a booze section will probably have this kind of thing

>tfw koreans taught me to drink

I wish nannystate QLD would allow supermarkets/other shops to sell booze, but I wouldn't be surprised if coles/woollies have cunts lobbying so it stays this way as they have all the liquor stores up here.

>friday night
>not drunk

YOU FUCKING UNAUSTRALIAN DOLLOP OF SHIT

fuuuuuck people

I'd be up for a meet tomorrow arvo.