/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Texture glitches and trading rumors edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
youtube.com/watch?v=705at0Pr4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=txjEMt7utvE

E3 interview by Techraptor :
youtube.com/watch?v=txjEMt7utvE

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/2ZjZZZpc

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:

>user's ACOCK minimod
mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0

>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.5b
dickplomacy minor update:
full version:
mega.nz/#!xkwUVAyD!pGbaIEksqS8ssxqMalL7O401_Y69ykQsxfE1MGPWJJU

patch:
mega.nz/#!xlp0AB6A!4l4-2M5Dh7r5746WYEKin9vVZhSNo5cH1NVydWZTXE4

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vYBUlbiQ!0hXGiRyWeIGri-cBlDkrSBMipag2BcJI9SkFxwfQpMk
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads
exhentai.org/g/961690/7d6b76fe2c/
moddb.com/mods/16th-century
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Second for Prima Nocta is the birthright of every noble.

>you will never have a pure, Steppe waifu

Why even live?

It is the birthright of every Frank to slaughter the Saxons.

Here's the map fix for Gekokujo:
mega.nz/#!vYBUlbiQ!0hXGiRyWeIGri-cBlDkrSBMipag2BcJI9SkFxwfQpMk

It removes the navigable parts from the lake near Kyoto and one of the pathways to tsushima, as well as enlarging others and fixing sharp turns. The purpose is to stop the AI, especially caravans, from getting stuck in these places. It fucks up prosperity.

It's save game compatible, just make sure there isn't anyone in the navigable places being erased or they will be stuck there forever.

pls help

[sp]just wanna be a slavboy with my slav army[/sp]

Wait so which thread we using? There's two threads up the other was posted first?

The one made by user from here
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads

is built on diplomacy, doesn't it come with it?

not from what I've seen, there's a merge thing but I fucking suck at everything

How do you want to be credited?

Looks like we're using this thread
exhentai.org/g/961690/7d6b76fe2c/

I'm posting Atahualpa until we get a good Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica/Andes mod.

Well if it's built ON diplomacy diplomacy should be in, right?
I'd help you more with merging stuff but I also suck at modding. Someday I will learn the module system and merge that shit with Geko.

It's such a small thing and I already get my nick thrown around too much in Veeky Forums, just use user.

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla until we get a good post-appocolype mod.

To late. You are now officially "That guy that fixed the map".
You can see the newest credits in the 1.33 Loose Files. Link in the OP. I'm to lazy to keep the updated documentation in the .zips.

The only user who actually had enough of an ego to ask for a name was HistoricalNamesAnon.

Murdereyes, Lolianon, and Upstabanon all have ''''''''names''''''''

They ~already~ had them.
I didn't have to ask what to call them when I stole stuff from them.

Jesus christ he really is a legit autist.

Do spearman ashigaru have sidearms?

I'm cringing at this shit.
He gotta be underage when he did this.

Isn't he as old as gsanders though?

post more foum caps pls

Oh no he's not, I seriously don't know what's worse.

I kinda feel bad for him honestly...

>butterlord still not out

I'm intrigued to be honest. He claims he has a wife and is old as fuck but he acts like a 12 year old on the internet. It's puzzling.

>be 9yo with tourettes syndrome and a lot of social issues
>be super into native americans because the are always the underdogs and getting picked on like me
>mom and dad are no longer together
>mom caught him fucking a girl down in his basement "gym"
>he never spent time with me, cared about my issues, helped me with homwork or played with me anyway
>all he did was work
>last i heard he moved to italy and is married to some italian slut half his age
>he works full time in a hospital just like he did here
>mom tries to take care of me and my sister who is probably a whore
>but she is always having to take cae of grandma and crandpa because they are so sick
>I found this really cool game called mount & blade and I really enjoy making mods for it
>even though they aren't very good people are really nice to me and thank me for what i do
>they support me unlike like my dad
>they probably wouldn't like me if they knew who I really was
>but people really like my dad even though he is a jerk!!
>maybe if i pretended to be my dad people would like me to

Him being the 9 year old child mentioned is what I thought too because of his behavior, but a 9 year old can't mod can he?. He also seems to be a non native speaker as his english is fucking terrible and that's coming from a non native speaker.

I don't know man, he behaves and writes like a fucking child online, how the fuck can he be a 47 years old bodybuilder that drives an ambulance and married with 2 children? Shit doesn't make ANY sense.

I mod for games and I've seen modders long enough to know this shit isn't standard behavior. There's something off.

>a 9 year old can't mod can he?
If he has tourettes he may also have something like assburgers or autism.
In which case I think it is possible.

Remember his mods are hilariously terrible too.

>i dislike ... morions
Shit taste confirmed.

MurderEyesAnon if you are reading this please post a morion to show your support.

I never tried his mods, I was looking for mods when I found him and remembered people talking about him here.

I don't know man. I can understand corzu, saxondragon or gsanders. Corzu seems to be a selfish prick, saxondragon cna have bad days and gsanders comes from a broken home so he's kinda of a broken toy. That's all understandable, you can see logic in this shit.

But I can't find logic in this shit. Can't shake the feeling that there's something severely wrong here. Passwords for mods? "pretend something just to get a dwld Link"? Becoming a "supporter"?

This isn't competition drama from Corzu or attention/dramawhoring/breaking down from gsanders, that's still understandable.

How bad are his mods?

why are all modders so universally fucked up as people

I've never played them eiter but I've seen the screenshots.

Instead of removing or fixing broken things in his mod you will see a button that says
>DON'T CLICK THIS
or
>BROKEN
or
>DOESN'T WORK
or any combination of the above.

You have been visited by the Spaniard of Non Consensual Race Mixing.
Your descendants will breed with native brown people until a whole continent is full of them unless you post "SANTIAGO MATAINDIOS" in this thread.

Also he has an account here, if he's an adult there's a 100% chance that he's a predator.

That's really unfair, most modders aren't fucked up. The darthmod guy, phlpp, Waihti or the guy form L'Aigle are fairly average, just to cite a few. But when they are fucked up they really are fucked up. Maybe because they get a spotlight it's more easily perceived.

Jesus fuck.

I'm 99% sure he's samefagging all over the internet too.

>Passwords for mods?
This is a thing in some of the more cancerous modding communities as well as more reasonably things like alpha builds or development builds.

>Meet enemy lord's party
>reflexively go through the dialogue menu
>the "let myself be raped by this nigger" is in the same place the "surrender or die!" button would usually be
>lord fucks me up the ass
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS

Your subconscious has recognized your inherent faggotry
Bend over twink

>tfw you're held prisoner in a town and your bros come to your rescue

JUST

The shit I stumble upon.

Speaking of which, Dickplomacy user when will there be gang rape scenes?

I wanna see my character get it on with a bunch of smelly Rhodoks

>economey

High shield skills, makes sense if you consider it to be him moving the shield to block the shot

That's not that bad, since it's like three inches up. When you shoot their feet when they're holding a fucking buckler you can scream

Yes, it definitely makes sense that this nigger is blocking a Siege Crossbow shot at point blank from a user with 220 crossbow skill.
Fuck man, I'm signing these fuckers up for my army once i'm done with Swadia.

You think it makes sense for him to see you aiming at his head and do shit about it?

Most of the stuff he's selling his mod on can be done with diplomacy.
Plus I can't trust anyone who writes like this to implement those features into the game correctly. Have you tried it?
Well, he didn't do shit when I just shot him at the very tip of the helmet where there should only be metal and padding (or the bolt should just have bounced upwards) and somehow blew his brains out.
I guess they somehow got hold of those weird south american head stretching techniques.

>Well, he didn't do shit when I just shot him at the very tip of the helmet where there should only be metal and padding (or the bolt should just have bounced upwards) and somehow blew his brains out.
Because he didn't react in time. The shield skill for AI is supposed to represent them being smart enough about their coverage to block shots that would take too much work to try and animate.

>Plus I can't trust anyone who writes like this to implement those features into the game correctly. Have you tried it?
Hell no, I'm sure it's just a bunch of stolen stuff

SANTIAGO MATAINDIOS

Huh. I guess so. Then again, he is smart enough to have the elder god tier reflexes to block a point blank crossbow shot to the face but not smart enough to walk those 2 feet forward and hit me in the face with his sword in the first place.
This is a very autistic conversation.

Welcome to the world of AI.

you're a big guy

AH FUCK I DID IT AGAIN.
I WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO ATTACK A LORD, IT WAS WHEN CASUALLY TALKING WITH COUNT CLAIS ABOUT A KING GRAVETH AND SUDDENLY HE'S CUMMING ON MY FACE. I'm not gay though

>sits on dick at every given opportunity
>hahah oops it was a mistake, I'm not gay tho ;^)
Embrace the cocklust, sodomite.

>Rhodoks are supposedly strong on the defensive
>The second- and third-to-last infantry units don't have fucking shields
>Sergeants and lower level rhodok infantry all have shields though

what

They have spears though and really good ranged stuff.

Spears don't help when trying to defend crossbowmen in a siege assault.

>You just need 30 or 40 on the >1 ladder and 200 crossbows.

just put the ones without guaranteed shields in a separate division

BANNERLORD FUCKING WHEN.

Please...I need it...I need it so bad.

With the newest diplomacy edition, just using the shieldwall formation helps too, right?

Welcome to filename. Bend over.

[insert relevant and witty comment that provokes discussion and makes you think here]

moddb.com/mods/16th-century

This mod looks interesting, anyone of you played this before?

yeah it's a pretty awful clusterfuck of shit

done with Native, Diplomacy, Silverstag and Floris.

what next? PoP, 1257 or Geko?

>walk up to enemy lord
>let him fuck me in the ass
>take him prisoner
>fuck him in the ass

Try something different from Native but with more crap, like TLD or CoMM.

rhodoks are overpowered

t. horsefucker

blood n steel mofo

t. vaegir snow nigger

PoP

There's like 4 different Nord lords who all keep handing me quests to deliver a message to one specific Vaegir lord.

Something's fucky.

That vaegir lord is offering is boipucci to the nords. They're all sending letters to make an appointment for another """session"""

>MurderEyesAnon if you are reading this please post a morion to show your support.
Will do when I get back home. Promise

Page 10

Is it just me or is NW sort of dying lately?

I fucking hate mountains

this seems a bit too high tech for the time period

Iam playing user mod for diplomacy 4.3, how to mod arrow trails back in? I kinda hate invisible arrows.

George is the worst fucking meme in Geko, and he's even in the original version.

Now watch this drive!

he is not even that george, that george has a revolver, this is some Lord So that is in that fort on a small island, I attacked the fort and apparently now its mine, and I can recruit nanban troops and get spice periodically there, and that So guy has this rifle, I dont think I'll take it, its too strong

also somehow some of the nanban bandits are weebs wearing jap clothing

>complaining about a filthy jap pilfering dubya's rifle.
Good lord lad, you can't read or infer well do ya?

>weebs wearing jap clothing
Oh, I see now.

If you weren't around in /mbg/ these past few months, it's due to a forced script that gekonewer user couldn't tackle back then since the source wasn't out yet.

How does one install Dickplomacy, full adult settings. After reading the paste bin I don't see anything. send assistance

Install it like you would another mod and look in the mod folder for other shit

LONG MAY HE REIGN.

f

>be smart, ang get like 50 right to rule.
>manually recruit like 4 good natured or upstanding lords
>get 200 huskarls and blitscrieg a weakened nation
>They die, and suddenly all of the lords want my dick and show up at my place.
>only recruit the good natured and upstanding ones
>game is now easymode

>get path-finding on yourself or a companion
>recruit decent number of elite units
>game is now easy mode
Fixed that for you