What does Veeky Forums think of Isuzu?

What does Veeky Forums think of Isuzu?

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wanneroo/cars-vans-utes/1986-holden-piazza-coupe/1112322885
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that copy of opel frontiera or is frontiera copy of isuzu?

Isuzu is the original

every 20 years or so they come up with something cool and then it all goes down again.

nice opel

I had a 92 V6 autotragic 2WD Rodeo (XS?) for a few years.

I had little to no trouble out of it while I owned it. Finally sold it when (I was told by family mechanic, not a /diy/ person yet) the axle seals wouldn't hold fluid because they were so fucked up I was going to have to replace the rear axle. It had had a hard life and wasn't worth it to fix at that point.

It was great for taking camping and to haul around half of the band's equipment I was playing with at the time.

Saved.

Isuzu trooper my uncle had was god tier, remember going to the beach with my cousins in it. If hate, envy and jealousy could power a generator, a whole city would've been powered that day.

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wanneroo/cars-vans-utes/1986-holden-piazza-coupe/1112322885

i'm tempted to buy this

>gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wanneroo/cars-vans-utes/1986-holden-piazza-coupe/1112322885

do it then take it to the import meet at lakeside

Isuzu builds tough little trucks. Out of all the current midsize pickups and SUVs, I'd probably buy the D-Max/MU-X if it was my own money.

On another note, check out the engine oil filter location... Right near the top, front with its own drip tray.

That's such a copy of a scirocco
Pic related, a car I had and flipped to make some dough and learn about cars

dat front overhang

Both were designed by Giugiaro

I was thinking that it looked like a Corrado, but I guess I can see both. Kinda in between.

I love the 96 Isuzu Rodeo

Currently in the process of getting a vehicle, my dad has a 96 as well but it's been sitting for a while and needs a new starter. Not sure if I want it as my first vehicle or if I should just keep saving up and buy something else a bit more desirable.

>tfw no sci fi looking true offroader with insane sprinting 3.2 petrol and 220hp for 1997
Vehicross was unreal

i owned a Vauxhall Frontera 2.3 LWB TDi for a number of years.

bought it in 94 as a workhorse/recovery wwagon for the taxi company i owned at the time.

1 1/2 inch body lift,
1 inch suspension lift
80/20 Greenways MT's
imported winch mount from Old Man Oz
tow hook mounted winch in the rear
warn 5 tonne winch up front
4 nightburner spots on roof bar
home made snorkle and extended exhaust pipe(wife's vacuum cleaner hose)
it went eveywhere it was pointed
could do with diff locks
bloody good fun off road though as long as you dont try to follow LandRover ruts, you will get stuck.

comfy as hell inside
loads and loads of room
mines was a Mk1 with the split, drop tail gate, on long journies with small kids it made a great place to change nappies(diapers)

would give my left testicle for another Mk1 , but they've all dissapeared over here.

mines died of overheating/blowngasket/holed radiator/seized engine/distorted head in my hurry to get back across the border back to Scotland.
options were stay another fuckin night in England and English people or kill car and get home to dignity,sfatey and civilty.

pic related, kinda like mine

>what is the Suzuki jimny