Truckerfags

>truckerfags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_rocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rekt

a big bad dude in a huge lifted truck once spit tobacco slime all over the windshield of my mom's Sierra

In this case we held up traffic while he wiped it off with his shirt though

I hate that faggot. I know all of these guys from Jersey and they might as well kill themselves. Most of them are pier monkey time bandits that do 80 miles in 12 hours of work.

Throwing stuff at other cars can be considered aggravated assault.

Your mom sounds terrifying.

>prius

Fuck all prius drivers. They can not drive

the only time someone deserved to have shit thrown at their car was this paki fuck in a camry that pulled out his cellphone, and used the strobe setting at me when I flashed my lights at him indicating that I wanted him to move out of the left lane so I could pass.

I had busted sparkplugs in my glovebox, pulled them out, slipped off the electrode tip, removed the ceramic, broke it up, and tossed it behind me.

when I passed the fucker he put his arm out his window and held the cellphone at me strobing. and then got behind me and started flashing his lights like a retard.
all i did was flash my lights at him cause he wanst moving over.

anyway, i shattered his windshield, couldnt really tell cause it was at night, and I was blinded by his hi beams, but he promptly changed all the way to the right side, and pulled over in the shoulders while honking the entire time.

sand nigger deserved it.

The Prius is a good car for what it does it does well.
The problem with the Prius is the people who own them. They think driving a Prius gives them privilege to do whatever they want since they're "green".

you have issues dude

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_rocks
>However, ninja rocks are ineffective if the shards are insufficiently sharp, thrown with too little energy, or thrown against windshields, as these are made of a laminated type of safety glass, and therefore do not shatter.
[x] Doubt

Laminated glass wont shatter, but it will crack like a bitch.

I rolled the ceramic in my hands to crush them up. this isnt my first rodeo.

Issues is the fucking fagget who thinks its okay to get super aggro and flash fucking strobe light at me at night time.

Sure mate, I also have over 300 confirmed kills and all the kiddos who messed with me are fucking dead.

>Issues is the fucking fagget who thinks its okay to get super aggro and flash fucking strobe light at me at night time
so be the bigger man

unless it were life or death I can't imagine shattering someone's windshield at night on a a highway out of spite

Then maybe you should stop being a little pussy bitch.

Kek I drive a 80,000 pound truck mounted crane and I cut people off all the time in heavy traffic then look them straight in the eye daring them to say something so I can beat the shit of them

that's really inappropriate

>I had busted sparkplugs in my glovebox, pulled them out, slipped off the electrode tip, removed the ceramic, broke it up, and tossed it behind me.

How did you manage to do that in your car? That shit is so fucking hard to break you lying piece of shit.

Sure.

Is this how you know it's summer

I rigged my old skateboard ramp to hide under my bumper and hydraulically stick out when I want to flip people that cut me off.

do I neeed to go into detail about everything?

they were used sparkplugs with already cracked ceramics.

I broke in in half against a bolt in my hand,a dn then rolled it around in my palm withe bolt to breakit up more.

ever seena broken spark plug? once it cracks, its easy to break apart

I threw a hammer into some guy's windshield once when I was working because my foreman was setting the bucket truck up, and the guy wasn't paying attention (on his fucking phone) despite our shouting and waving and almost drove right into us. I panicked and threw what was in my hand, and I have to say the pick end of the hammer arced quite beautifully into the windshield of his audi. He was fucking pissed

>ever seen a broken spark plug?
If we are talking about Veeky Forums here, the answer is probably not.

one time someone said that miatas were gay. i spammed his email wtih anime pics and his parents thought he was a degenerate and disowned him, forcing him to suicide. was i the bigger man in this case? i feel bad for him and leave used tengas on his gravestone in memory of his antics.

Yep, and at highway speeds I would even say attempted murder. That car driver should have mag dumped into the truck cabin in self defense.

>driving a pickup out in the country
>my girl in the passenger seat, best friend in the bed
>prius gets behind us
>friend in the bed yells "Fire one!" and hucks a car battery at the gay democrat
>direct hit on drivers side of the windshield, huge hole in the windshield, battery acid goes everywhere
>prius slams on his brakes
>keep going on our merry way

sure thing tough guy

The summer is strong with this one.

right, you did this while driving on the highway

Is your mom huge?

Your mother must Al Capone.

Holy shit the truck driver around here (908) are complete selfish pricks who'd rather cut you off then wait 20 seconds to turn then bitch and moan when you honk and flip them off.

drivers*

>Coming up to roundabout at the end of a dual carriageway
>Left lane has lots of cars waiting
>Right hasn't
>Driving down the right lane at 50-45-40
>Truck pulls out of left lane into right with no indication 100 feet ahead of me
>Brakes and horn time
>Trucker flaps his arm at me out of his window as if I'm the one who's just performed a lethal maneouvre

Do truckerfags honestly believe that their HGV licence is an 'I'm pulling out in front of you even though your ABS is going to be triggered' licence?

The rule is that you give way to the professional driver. If you don't like it, you can tell it to the rear bumper that's reinforced to deal with fucktards like yourself that speed through stopped traffic at roundabouts.

>HURRR MITE MAKES RITE

Nothing says professional like pulling out into moving cars because you don't want to wait your turn.

>The rule is that you give way to the professional driver.
Excuse me, you obese truck driving fuck, please show me where in the vehicle code that is written.

T. A cop who doesn't give tickets but will throw the book if he sees someone being a douchebag.

t. A high school student

why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

>tfw you dont live in a shithole with broruckers like america

Where in the 908 are you m8?

I think he just felt bad for spitting tobacco on someone's windshield by mistake

I'm in the 201. All those guys are faggots. They pretend they drive like road professionals but I've seen them getting on the TP at 13A and cutting over into the 2nd lane doing 20 mph because they can't wait the 30 seconds to accelerate to highway speeds. Real grade A dickheads. This guy is pretty cool though.

908 fag here as well, can confirm this to be true

up by the reservation.

702 here reporting in. Never met a lifted truck that wasn't being driven by a complete faggot driving like a nigger faggot.

Then again we have the worst people from Utah and California here, so no surprises.

By 908 you guys mean area code, right? Because I'm there too. What the fuck.

yeah son like route 22 and shit

You're fucking awesome. Give the shitskin what he deserves

cool

Don't argue with truckers, they develop chronic diseases like 100x faster than normal people, their life is literally like slave labor.

>Be in peak hour grid lock
>Some faggot in a bimmer takes the exit to avoid the traffic then at the last second tries to cut in line..
>No indicator/turn signal just tried to dive into a gap, which there isn't any
>He sits next to me honking and waving his arms around.. I just shake my head at him and mouth "no"
>He forces his way in front of me then proceeds to smile and give me the finger
>Am currently about 1 quarter way through mega size coke in a cup
>I put on hazards, put on handbrake, hop out if car, casually walk up beside his passenger side door and proceed to pour entire contents of cup all over his windscreen and bonnet
>Turn around hop in car, dude behind me gives me thumbs up on way to car, dude beside me rolls his window down and congratulates me
>Faggot in bimmer stops smiling and continues as if nothing happened
Get rekt faggot

I'm sure that actually happened burger boy

Uh I'm claiming I poured a cup of coke over some fags car.. is it really that unbelievable to you?

>Manlet detected

Because I'm sure it requires you to be tall and strong so your fat ass can sit in a seat half the day while your organs fail

>not just pulling out and forcing your way back in front of him