/rlg/ - Roguelike General

The forgotten zones.

FAQ and What to Play
FAQ: pastebin.com/Q7K91Q34
What to Play?: pastebin.com/yfUKx35f

>Webterminal
Rogue Nexus – Cataclysm online with shared map and tons of other roguelikes in a simple online package! (USA Only)
roguenex.us

>Individual Game Pastas
pastebin.com/SgMJ7Xwh

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2Vl7JEjfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interslavic_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

R.I.P.

I've been through those branches with a human meleedude too. While it wasn't quite as bad, you still get a lot of hunger from waiting to heal up after fights.

permafood tho

it's only really an issue if you're throwing around OODs with really low spellcasting skill or something

maybe if you're the legendary TrCj

>You will never be the legendary troll lich with draining claws
Why unlive?

>using claws
>not binding tab to ^Qyes and clearing the game with only conjurations

>Branded claws
>Eternally hungering troll found that his hunger for the eternal secrets of death was greater than the hunger of the flesh
>Ripping and tearing with badass bone claws
>Skeleton troll
How do you think that this isn't the tightest shit?

Your imagination is better than mines apparently.

Arise chicken

>not wearing a fedora

RIP little orc. He tried.

I masturbated to previous OP pic shamelessly. Flat chested genki tummies, man...

Get the FUCK out. Lolis are NOT for lewd, they are for CUTE

She's not a fucking loli man

>that face
>that body
My dude...

Why is that girl moshing in the woods? Doesn't she know that metalcore is shit?

Trog or Okawaru?

CAN'T FRAG THE GOZAG

nah

How many games of oka and trog have you played? My nigga Gozag will foot the bill for one measly game.

ok

Get ready to wop your wad on the counter, lad.

How's Prospector these days?

5th Zig already yet I still don't have a glorious benis necklace. Do unrandarts somehow vanish and become permanently missable when I don't pick them up and move on to another Zig floor?

That's exactly how ti is, same with pan and to a lesser extent abyss

>implying you can refrain from masturbating

I was gone for two weeks, did anything interesting happen? Did the writefag write a piece for every god? Did someone save them?

We /trog/ now.

How do I make another character on webtiles if I want to park a save and start another run?

make a new account or play a different version
you can play on the account rlgrobin, pass: robin

wait pass is ownfault apparently, on CBRO/CAO

Noice fucking 5 mate, checked.

That's just bullshit.
Also rlgrobin doesn't seem to work on Xtahua.

Just make another, you don't need a real email for it to work

You can make an rlgrobin on any server, so all of us can play on it. If you don't want people fucking with your save you can just make your own private account. Like the other user said all you need is any email, and an account name.

Yeah I made an rlgrobin on Xtahua.

This desu.

Chances of the returning of the Dicksman.
Zero percent.

>tfw going for 9 weeks long therapy for alcoholics
I'll miss you /rlg/, the Internet and all the lewd flat chested tummies
holy shit literal 9 weeks of total isolation from outside world
bye

Be sure to do nofap as well
And bring an usb stick loaded with roguelikes to channel your autism away

I won't be able to fap and both my laptop and smartphone will be taken away

literally Tibetan monk lifestyle except for the group meetings to talk about the problem which will take 3/4 of a day

I have most, if not all of the ones he did, but I don't think he did one for every god.

Those rehab centers are expensive and complete bullshit.
You should try looking up actual solutions instead of wishy-washy superstitious shit like that.

atheist

Yes, I have the one he did for atheist too, if that's what you're asking

Which one is actually the best?
Does the bonus crit chance effect applies to all activated abilities or caster only shit in particular?
>9 weeks
>as in, fucking 2 months
>2 months of not getting your ass drunk and jacking off to lolishit
That doesn't sound like the way of the Reveler.
Why?
I think you should ditch that idea, user, unless your relatives are pressing you into this.

>actual solutions
like those pills that literally cost 50 000 usd each? I'll stick to the mix of therapy, hypnosis, regular AA meetings and changes in lifestyle

literally just taper man

maybe I'll throw in electrostimulation
also there are free therapies in Poland

I'm actually more afraid of no Internet, no rlg, no hentai and general isolation

I wonder how many terrorist attacks will happen during that time thanks to The Religion of Peace™

for all I know a WWIII could start while I'm in a middle of nowhere in a little castle like mansion with lakes and forests which is where psychotherapy will take place

>literally just taper
you have no clue about alcohol dependence disease

anyway, see you sometime in September, /rlg/

>has a drinking problem
>in poland
шмх
тбх
фэм

holy fuck is gonna be October

literally what? we don't speak Cyrillic

>shmch
>tbch
>fem

>>>/tumblr/

He's berating you for being a failure in the eyes of the entire slavic race.
Don't fight it, embrace it, chug it.

>months of isolation
>in a middle of nowhere in a little castle like mansion with lakes and forests
Tell him we miss him.

>alcohol dependence disease
>disease
>waah I can't stop chugging these beers waah

lol

>he unironically fell for the therapy meme

Oh god have pity on my sides just how dumb can you get?! ahahahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

/rlg/ - my blog

Sup kurwa, another slav here

Polaks cant read cyrilics you retarded fuck, jebemti mater retardiranu, majko mila..

WAIT
>the mysterious floating orb
>soup's on
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2Vl7JEjfc
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS, /rlg/????

Seriously? Good thing I made the correct choice to check every single tile of loot at the end of a floor. Those corpses on top of loot are a serious pest. Wish I had an efficient way of cleaning corpse bloat to ease my eyes but I don't have 4 spell levels to spare for animate dead.

Why not just search for loot thats on the floor.. You dont have to clear anything then..

Not only you don't need to be able to read cytillics to understand that simple maymay combination of 3 short words, but also all languages of the slavic family are a bit similar and certain word constructions can be recognized by slavs regardless of their place of origin.
There's even been a project of developing a full-fledged interslavic language that can be more or less understood by any slav.
And don't you say shit about my mummy.

Well i know what you wrote, because its fairly simple and i can read bit of russian and serbian cyrilics. And is there? That is cool maybe, who knows.
And ill say whatever i want about your mummy

Also, im not the user you responded with nor am i a polak either

RIP Hep

Oh wow, that Ctrl+f+. is damn convenient

Yah, it's quite fascinating, really
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interslavic_language
>Medžuslovjanski jest język, ktory Slovjani iz råznyh narodov koristajųt, že by komunikovali medžu sobojų. To jest možno, ibo slovjanske języki sųt shodna i srodna grupa. Znanje jednogo języka obyčno jest dostatočno, že by imělo sę priblizno pojmanje, o čem jest tekst na kakom-nebųď drugom slovjanskom języku. Črěz věki, Slovjani sųt naučili dogovarjati sę s svojimi sųsědami posrědstvom prostyh, improvizovanyh narěčij. Jednočasno, medžusobna shodnosť vsěh slovjanskih językov jest nadyhala językoznavcev i drugih k tvorjenju generičnogo slovjanskogo języka, råzumlivogo vsěm Slovjanam. Srěd nih nahodęt sę slavny starocŕkovnoslovjanski język iz 9. stolětja, kako i mnoge ine projekty, publikovane od 16. stolětja do dneś pod imenami kako «vseslovjanski», «medžuslovjanski», «novoslovjanski», «obćeslovjanski» ili prosto «slovjanski», vse osnovane na těhže prědpoloženjah, čto čini ih blizko identičnymi.
From their website.

So many glyphs unused in roguelikes.

You can easily filter it by floors or search for specific name
So d:15 will show all loot on d:15, ziggurt:27 the loot on 27th floor of ziggurat and so on
I forgot how to search rarity class items, as in enchanted, non-enchanted, randarts.. I believe randart works for randarts you saw, but i really cant remember. Maybe help might have a bit about that or simply inspect an item and check its marks it has, at the bottom of the item, like the two-hand, mace, etc..

>burning underwater
Nice game tometards.

Revolving doors of Xomu.

I heard that getting out of Abyss is actually a lot easier now in trunk, is that so?

sorry for derailing but
>therapy is a meme
are you people seriously this ignorant believing that willpower alone is enough to stop drinking or are there actual working methods that don't cost tens of thousands of dollars and don't require months of your life taken away?

Yes, you take all that money and start buying weaboo figurines.

>are there actual working methods that don't cost tens of thousands of dollars

But of course. It doesn't even cost anything.

>and don't require months of your life taken away

You mean, requiring you to breathe and living your everyday life?

>are you people seriously this ignorant believing that willpower alone is enough to stop (insert literally any addiction here that doesn't deteriorate physical brain matter)

ahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. If you see the message "Killing monsters will force the Abyss to allow you passage." there, that means that after you kill a bunch of dudes, a portal will generate, either leading down or out (on A:5 I believe it is always out? not sure).

My father used to get drunk often as fuck and all he did to stop was get some drops that'd make him feel like shit if he drunk alcohol and attend AA meetings.
Eighteen years later he hasn't touched alcohol yet, although he still goes to AA once a week as he got very involved wit the people there and likes meeting them/helping the newcomers.

"Just fucking do it" isn't a meme, it just means you should fucking do it and you don't need thousands of dollars worth of crutches to fucking do it.

>don't require months of your life taken away
Forgot to mention this is completely unthinkable to me. To fully bring to a halt your normal life, retract yourself back into a figurative societal womb and live in an isolation that drains your and probably your family's cash until you arbitrarily come out. Probably just to fall back into the habits that led you to drink in the first place, since you've done nothing to get better ones or otherwise get yourself busy.

Abyss is getting more casual by the minute and no one is doing something to stop it

>1 AC
>Take 6 turns
>Lose 5 HP

How did the waaah centaurs so hard meme even get started?

There are too many ways to get banished to the abyss (way OoD enemies everywhere, etc.). Such is the minimum requirement to be able to make the game playable outside pure dice-rolling.

alcohol dependence physically restructures brain
its also permanent which is why you either drink to premature death or become abstinent for the rest of your life, there's no in between

I wish I was the kind of a person who doesn't develop dependence and can enjoy a drink once in a while, well, never more

but hey there's so much other less lethal drugs!

ok now for the first AA meeting in my pre-therapy detoxification place

Some classes receive ridiculous damage per shot, never dodge or block a shot and end up almost dead by the point they reach melee range. Now do it again when a whole centaur group is in range.

Abyss is shit and deserves to be neutered.
There isn't even a stair.
Crawl is a highly variant game.
It could have easily taken you to 2/5 HP in two turns and then killed you while you climbed the stairs.

t. inbred

Nigga my Yak-slaying Duvessa-killing Naga just got beaten to death in melee by a Centaur who for some reason packed THREE healing potions

This. Shipping off to Camp No-Drinkum is just a recipe for reverting back when you return to reality.
Can't wait until user's family finds out that it was all a huge fucking waste -- I can nearly taste the shame and heartbreak as we speak.

>"it's not the choices I make, it's just who I am!"
Disaster incoming, by now roguelikes should've taught you that you are your own fault.

>Can't wait until user's family finds out that it was all a huge fucking waste -- I can nearly taste the shame and heartbreak as we speak.
>they find his stash of loli doujins while he's gone

Are you fucking serious? Even /rlg/ is not safe from casualization cancer? Not even 10 minutes had passed and these 2 zombies already popped out.

>caring about the abyss when there's no hydrataur
Shit's boring, user.

I think statue form is still useful for my mostly pure mage character, but how about dragon form and hydra form? Any point?

>wanting to be slow overall for useless AC and additional melee damage you're not even supposed to do

fault

ctrl+x my dude

But what about the electricity/poison/negative resistance? Not worth the low speed?