Veeky Forums confession thread

Confess your sins my sons

I shall start
>will ride in 1st gear up to red line in heavy traffic because im too lazy to shift, probably damaging my car and annoying everyone around me with my loud motorcycle
>I always go hektik when the light turns green and im the first in line
>I never washed my car/motorcylce past the first month
>I will always go the bootleg route with duct tape and jb weld instead of properly repairing things

>had sex with a fat chick in the back of a Mitsubishi Mirage

It's surprisingly roomy in the back.

am yurop

sometimes if i'm in the car with a chick, I shift through multiple gears with the clutch in to make driving manual look more complicated than it is

I pulled my abs fuse. Don't trust the and system in my car.

I let my car go one year and >10k miles overdue an oil change. It taps on cold starts sometimes now.

I only just changed my oil today after about six months and 15000 miles... I use the car for deliveries too, constant start stop, engine on and off, red lining everywhere.

Its absolutely fucked, I still love it though... I'm a terrible boyfriend.

When I was a kid, I actually used to like FWD cars and shitty fartcannon tuners.

>I actually like Chrysler Products
Seriously. The Dodge Journey is 10k less than every other 7 seaters CUV.

The Grand Caravan is 10k less than every other minivan.

The Durango Has the most 3rd row space, even more than the Tahoe believe it or not (2nd row on Tahoe is massive however).

So hold down clutch, just randomly bounce into a few gears then put it in the proper gear?
To confuse teh ladies?
Pretty funny bro,I'd be afraid of getting caught,that would feel shitty.

I know what a lot of car parts are and somewhat how they work but when fixing a car I just do what my dad tells me to for example if he says take the fuel tank off I can do it but I have no idea why he'd want me to, so i really have no idea how to fix cars

>I used to pretend I drove a manual by shifting through gears in my automatic

they probably just think you're fucking garbage at shifting

>I also set my idle low enough to allow the car to 'rollback' to also simulate a manual

Just pay attention user, I started out this way, and worked my way up to rebuilding engines and transmissions. It'll come to you naturally if you care enough about cars and knowing how they work.

I wanna be the guy that builds the first hydrogen modified racing engine but I've no money or time or space.

>I drive like a dick on my motorcycle 75% of the time
>Get mad at cagers when they ride like dicks because they could have killed me or are doing something else that is retarded

your an asshole your boyfreinds gonna be pissed your beating his mazda up like that enjoy being single asshole

>I know when my auto is about to shift and take my foot off the throttle for a split second to make it sound like I'm shifting

I take my car to a mechanic because I can't figure out how to repair anything in this 14 year old shitheap.

When I was a kid, I thought all cars were rwd

if only

Sometimes I look at cars on Craigslist and imagine myself driving them on a long highway at night with heavy rain hitting the roof, and a QT in the passenger seat.

Now that I have a job and money, I've been tempted to start taking my car to a mechanic, a lot better than laying on the dirt to do shit.

A friend ate a small pizza and the box got left in my car for almost a year. It got pushed underneath the passenger seat. I saw it a few times when I collected gas receipts to throw out but I just ignored it.

step up your game

I've always wanted to fit extended fuel tanks to a remote control car and pace whatever car I'm riding in all the way to fl (600 mi), or wherever I go. Retarded, but I think it would be neat. Wo Der what kinda Mpgs it would get.

I drive a vatomatic
sorry

some cunt hit my car in my university parking lot more than 6 years ago and i still haven't gotten the dent fixed

I try to revmatch but most of time I'm off and the synchros take over. Know it's prob bad for the car but I do it all the time anyway.

>fixing a cosmetic fault in a car
I just call it a day and leave it

I used to like the Viper when I was a teenager, now I've grown up and past that phase but boy do I look back and cringe at myself.

What movie is this from? Looks familiar

I'm not interested in wrenching. I'm interested in how shit works but I'd rather pay someone else to do the dirty work

I passed up on the opportunity to buy a 1968 Camaro from my father for $1400

You fucking idiot. I'm genuinely triggered.

>Spot the jews crying over investments

It's an ugly and shit car, you'd be suicidal if you kept and drove it.

>It's an ugly and shit car, you'd be suicidal if you kept and drove it.
This is bait

>Boomers gonna boom

They are just expensive euthanasia machines

I am so terrified of driving I can't travel to anywhere I haven't driven to before.

Maybe you just need valve lash adjusted and you'll be ok. If it was rod knock it'd be a different story

>talks shit about the Camaro
>posts non-Camaro webm
High quality bait

There's a reason the price is so low good buddy

I am angry at and disappointed with myself and just drive wherever, to the point of being a horrible and dangerous driver just because I want to be anywhere but the place where I am.

I also stopped aging at 16.

Did you're pushrod go spaghetti during a hectic skid or all on its own?

Bro I just do this to shift smoother

I bought a Honda civic for $500 to deliver pizza in but really I'm just going to turn it into a rice car and where fart cannon brap everywhere.

Do you work at Dominoes in Windsor?

Nigger you what