/utg/ - Undertale General

COSMIC OVERLORD Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11601057/1/Inseparable
pastebin.com/akEfKeBT
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NGAAAAAAAHHH!!!

1st for cuddling around a fire during winter with your favorite!

nice

Inseparable has 39 chapters and 200k words and it's still going.

fanfiction.net/s/11601057/1/Inseparable

Living a domestic life with the goat!

Qth for Glyde, Jerry AND So Sorry!

sans
also good night

Good night, skeleton.

AUs

good night bone boy

Visiting the city of Daggerfall and staying in one of the lovely inns with your favorite. Taking walks with each other in the rolling hills and forests of Glenumbra, enjoying Breton hospitality.

Post hot human skeletons, at least.

Elder Scrolls is honestly a pretty shit series

its finally slow enough for me to come back :D

this pleases me

ayy fuck you man ;-;

>girls
gross

Sorry!

this
vaginas are shit

Though you feel you're far gone
Never to love again
Remember to have faith now
The sun will rise again!

Goodnight utg!

kill yourself

...Doing the Macarana in the middle of Glenumbra, during a custard cream rain, while having dog shaped fireworks explode into tomatoes, singing The Tale of Ragnar the Red!

Ur dun kiddo
Ah shit, mang! Devin References. Night, night

nou

have a good night

STOP IT!

Thanks goat mama. Goodnight!

Why are you posting human skeletons that aren't officially certified by the /utg/ council?

Ok, ok, I'm sorry, have a happy fish!

i'd bang that Pap but i'd bang most Paps

isn't perseverance and determination basically the same thing?

I guess perseverance is more enduring where determination is pushing through no matter what. It's.. hazy

In the game it's also literally de-termination, the will to resist death.

>When you're being chill and shit, everything going to plan, but then the Prince of Madness shows up throws an asteroid at it.

Explain to me without using a single meme how Undertale is even remotely good.

I'm not expecting much out of you people though.

I guess they're pretty close, but perseverance is only used when referring to adversity. You can't "persevere against all odds" if there's no odds against you, but you can be determined to do even the easiest of tasks.

God dammit Toby. This is worse than the time I looked up doggo in the dictionary.

I liked it

It's a fun game with a battle system usually reserved for games of another genre, likable characters and enjoyable music.

it has dogs in it

Ah, but lass! Everything was too boring, too quiet! Noo no no no!! Eheha! I could have turned everyone into opera singing hay bales, while having them be pelted by goat intestines thrown my crossdressing giants!

No matter what we say youre just going to call it meme anyway. People like things for different reasons and undertale could have been a lot better but for what it was it was okay and enjoyable.

One of the best examples of gameplay enhancing storytelling I've seen.

It has relatively good characters in it that have decent personalities, and they are made in our own flawed image. It has lovely graphics and a fluid battle system. It has a really, really nice sound track, and there are dogs in it.

The answer is you can't because the game itself is a meme. Checkmate Tobythists.

t.person grasping at straws for a reason to dismiss a good game.

With that logic, all games are memes.

Called it. Thank you and good night.

Is this a joke? It's easy to talk about how good Undertale is. It's /v/ that has trouble explaining why it's bad without using memes.

The game's combat system is a nice gimmick for people who don't normally play shmups, and the game is short enough with enough twists in the combat system that it doesn't get stale. Its dialogue relies on a desire for a game full of whimsy, using "lolsorandom" moments in a tasteful manner that builds the game's setting instead of being a bunch of one-off jokes. Despite being a silly game, its characters have a surprising amount of nuance compared to what you'd expect. The dev made sure that everything within the game world made logical sense by having everything happen within the span of an single day. Also, the music is fantastic, which makes sense since one of the sound guys from Homestuck worked on it.

Undertale isn't a meme you little shit. Trust me, I tried to make it a meme, but it didn't pan out.

Go to bed Toby

dont do this again

FUCK THAT. I'M DOING IT AGAIN!

are we in a timeloop

I'm scared

That's Mr. Fox to you fag. But alright, I'll just go to sleep on the millions I made from releasing the greatest PC game of all time.

I JUST TOLD YOU NOT TO

I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

are we in a timeloop

I'm scared

FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU
STOP THIS AT ONCE

NOPE!

Every thread is a reset. And we've never reached the TP or genocide ending.

Neutral endings are hell.

DELETE THIS

Whoever keeps resetting needs to stop

Undertale makes up 100% of the Pope's gaming library.
I wonder if he cringes at that fact.

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>STILL DOING THIS
FAGS LIKE YOU ARE CANCER
JUST STOP

What does it say about doggo in the dictionary?

Never!

>Tobythists
who started up an undertale religion

goat

what should i draw though?

gote

Fish?

Undyne being happy?

Of all the games to give to the Pope, it's not really a terrible choice. It's a game about forgiveness, turning the other cheek, and refusing to give into temptation. It exemplifies christian values far better than anything else on the market. Besides, it's not like other famous people haven't heard of his game.

Still, "IT'S JUST A THEORY" giving the pope a videogame in the first place (and it's a piece of paper with the steam key written on it) is all kinds of retarded.

to lie doggo means to lie still and quiet in order to avoid detection

I threw up in my mouth a little bit seeing this image.

anons a gay

Ganons an aayy!

zelda breath of the wild ganon confirmed ayylien
you heard it here first folks
on FUCKING UTG

screencap it

You know why we're here

Seems it's dropped a bit since that user took that screenshot. I gotta say, quite of few of these puzzle me how they're above Undertale.

It's 3:40am and I'm in the mood for corn on the cob for some god forsaken reason.

Undertale's first 60~70 review which dragged it down from 1st place was absolutely terrible. Then again, every game probably has its own share of dumb reviewers.

I think some of these games are high up on the list specifically because they're from an earlier era of the internet. Different set of reviewers. Is HL2 really the greatest game of all time?

Good morning /utg/ how was the sleep?

I had a dream about solving puzzles with Papyrus, which is odd as he's not my favorite.

No, Ocarina of Time (N64) has that place at a 99 rating. I kept it to PC category only because it was small enough as is to keep Undertale in the shot.

My bad, I meant "greatest PC game".

But speaking of OoT, this happened.

Didn't that pretty much happen only because of meme magic? And by that I mean extreme poll rigging from /v/ and other places because they wanted people to get pissed at OoT not winning.

The rage when that happened was hilarious.

I don't recall it actually being rigged, but there were a lot of people going around trying to drum up votes on both sides.

I remember a lot of people here being hyped to see who would win, and when it was over everyone was kinda layed back about it. Also got some cringe-worthy comics of Link vs Sans out of it too.

Howdy, /utg/!

Repostan this request from yesterday:
pastebin.com/akEfKeBT [Toriel teaches Asriel fire magic]

I plan on either doing more tonight or post other stories I've been working on lately. I hope everyone's doing well!

I'm not, kill yourself.

You have no idea how happy I am to see you back and writing again, Milka, I hope everything's going well on your end too!

Laid back? I remember people going absolutely apeshit about it. SJW conspiracy and such inanity.

Yup, haven't seen that much bumhurt in one place in a while

MilkaAnon! Long time no see! How are you going?

there were definitely threads more threads on /v/ saying to vote for undertale than oot not sure if it was to rig the poll or because they actually liked the game though considering how they normally act about the game

I meant here as in /utg/. I don't bother going to places that hate video games like /v/.

>2015
>making games this hard

>People don't like MatPat anymore because he's popular

Alas, I am but chocolate. I cannot self-terminate, I can only be consumed.
Thank you, I'm really happy to be back! I've missed the thread and being able to write for everyone here!
Hello! Work has been pretty heavy, and I'm pulling 2-3 hours of overtime pretty much every day lately, which put a damper on writing. All the more reason I wanted to come back though! I hope you're doing well, user!

>you will never vore milka

>tfw cucked

asgore stop posting