Hearthstone general /hsg/

Heroic encounter worse than AIDs edition

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

prev

Medivh Versus Melchezaar Brawl when

Can someone confirm that if you can get the 5$ from invite a friend stuff multiple times? I used an anons code yesterday and we both got 5$. If i used my code to recruit another user would i get another 5$?

This is an insane tempo game card

Still no amazon credit even though I got a confirmation email.

The most popular Warrior list at the moment is Dragon Warrior, which only has Ghouls.
The second is C'Thun Warrior which only has Ghouls and Brawl(s*)

I'd say you're most likely to get the thing Swiped by a Druid if you're planning your summons properly.

So why aren't you playing
THE
NEXT
BIG
THING

Divine Paladine

Morose makes this deck lit

>win 5 tavern brawls
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. PLEASE GOD SEND HELP I CANT

yup

play druid

just warlock man

Gets dumpstered by tier 4 tempo mage and every warrior deck

What should I add? I got enough dust for another epic and I just unpacked wisps of the old gods if that is any good

This heroic mode must have been designed by Brode himself because it's complete horse shit and can literally only be won by drawing perfectly

So It's like every other heroic adventure, what a fucking surprise!

Most heroic adventures you can just netdeck and then play accordingly

The chess heroic is worse than the mine cart escape from LoE

opponent gets initiative

Put in a sword of justice too for more moroes synergy.

10/10 post, I enjoyed it.

>Pyro equality on the rise again
STOP
JUST
STOP

PLEASE STOP

I used to like C'Thun and N'Zoth, but now I realize they're just as suffocating for my deck building as aggro decks are.

>Didn't aggro me down by turn 10? Enjoy my 16/16 C'thun.
>Oh, what's that? You dealt with it and stabilized? Well, my friend you seem to have forgotten that I summoned 4 high impact Deathrattle minions, so now I'll just play N'Zoth and hopelessly overwhelm you with denial and sticky minions.

Well excuse me for playing a traditional control/midrange deck without N'zoth and shit...

Heroic magic mirror is pretty joke easy

Just play token druid and then run a majorhomo

You forgot the best one
>Damn, I couldn't mow you down with my combo/opening tempo play. Time to get WEIRD.

>N'Zoth and C'thun in the same deck
the fuck is this?

Decklist?
Ive been trying to make it work but dropped 3 ranks.

>there are people this retarded

You mean Paladin stopped doing that at some point?

>white king goes first

this is so fucking problematic blizzard

Heres my advice on heroic

If you don't have 3 pawns by turn 1

Pass on turn 1.

You keep the initiate to attack first but on his pawns

>Gets dumpstered by tier 4 tempo mage
Yeah.
>and every warrior deck
Nah.

It's around the 8-15 ranks where you see such Hybrid shit happen a lot.

>A paladin deck heavily influnced by token synergy
>A lot of 1 hp
>Le 3 mana card of wiping tokens

So speculation on the next 3 bosses?

R/J: Kill romulo, kill Juliet? Maybe aoe deck?

BBW: Deathrattle deck, especially with the passive 1/1 debuff field effect

Wicked witch: buff deck?

>been playing yogg hunter/druid/priest for the past 3 hours
>only got to cast yogg once

crafting yogg was a mistake senpai

That's chess tradition, though.....
And it's not about color, black was considered a negative color way before any white ding dongs knew about black people.

I mean I know you're just being a happy memester, but yeah...

What the fuck are you doing senpai? I played Yogg hunter all day yesterday and got to drop Yogg a shit ton of times and more often than not, it outright won me the game. Crafting golden Yogg day 1 was 100% worth it.

I have ~70% winrate against warriors with a divine shield deck. Not the meme one with duskboars and worgens.
Protip: you have a shitload of tokens, buffs, and divine shields out the ass. He has 2 ghouls and 2 blood to ichors.

>New aggro paladin infesting ladder

Sounds like free wins to me

Do an Iceblock/Reno mage then.
Might even be able to ladder it for a bit.

fuck you

How will tempo mage exist without this card.

How will mage even be a good class without this card, and tempo mage isn't even that good right now. Mage will literally be a dumpster with priest come the removal of BRM

Heroic cb this time around is very sweet. Maybe I'LL navigate my way through some extremely poorly designed, rng dependand and frustrating heroic challenges just to get it. I'm used to ladder after all.

Have fun spending 2 tries to 50 tries on Chess

>This is the best Heroic Cardbacks
>fuck it this is one of the best cardbacks period

why would blizzjews make the heroic cardback better than the pre purchase card back?

They will just get more broken shit the next expansion.

WHERE'S YOUR FIRELANDS PORTAL, SOLDIER?

There is no pre purchase cardback because you can't pre purchase the adventure

>le you can't kill me secret
>a fuckton of burn, removal, fine minions
At least they aren't taking away muh dad's bite, so at least jaina would be able to compete with priest for the 8th spot instead of just flat out becoming the worst class come next rotation ;_;

>Have one of the worst hands possible with my deck during curve.
>Put up a Mirror Entity.
>Copy a 4/6 Twilight Drake.
>He concedes.

Well that was close. Thanks for the free 3 stars, random Dragon Priest man.

>Buy all wings within launch

So you have to pay money to get the hideous disco ball card back?

I did actually put it in, that's an old image. I can't remember what I switched out, though.

Yes

Oh, well thank god it's ugly and the heroic is great

Blizzard have been getting really fucking jewish with the card backs lately.

Seasonal card backs, fine.
Heroic card backs, fine.
Card backs where you're pressuring me to pay up or else they're gone forever, fuck you.

>Most heroic adventures you can just netdeck and then play accordingly
That's not how you spell Kel'Thuzad cheesing

Uh

Just play priest m8

I mean if you don't give a fuck about cardbacks then who cares

It's really ugly anyways

Actually chess is from ancient Persia. Even then black was considered negatively so memes

So has anyone got a good beast druid yet? Been playing it and it's pretty garbage.

I just hate having gaps in my collection. It's bad enough I didn't play the game for like six months because the card back system didn't exist yet and I didn't realize I was losing anything.

BUT I HATE MEMES!

How will midrange paladin exist without this card.

How will paladin even be a good class without this card, and midrange mage wasn't even that good. Paladin is literally a dumpster with priest with the removal of GvG.

Welcome to dumpster tier cancer mage, you deserve far more than the other 2 classes in there.

Wait until Warden gets released famalam

I doubt it'll be as good as Yogg Druid though

>next week has kindly grandmother

i think i might not play at all next week, or at the very less the day of release...

There are people in THIS thread right now, who actually have problems with the chess event.

No wonder must of you don't make it past rank 20.

??

Paladin's doing just fine without mustard actually because they have an amazing core set.

Mage on the other hand, Tempo Mage is literally built around FlameWanker

>Card backs where you're pressuring me to pay up or else they're gone forever, fuck you.

The only good pre-purchase cardback is Blackrock.

>beat every heroic on second attempt
ez

You do realize Menagerie Warden is after right? If you don't play now, you're never playing til the release of the next expansion.

Hunter and Druid cancer is already all over the ladder, because Warrior, whole pure cancer, is managing to contain the zoo and Shaman infestation (to an extent), which is why there's so many Hunters on ladder even though they're free wins for zoo.

>Paladin's doing just fine without mustard
Mustard probably wouldn't be that good in the current meta, even with steward.
>because they have an amazing core set
top kek

>tfw I triumph over a Tony netdeck priest with my own homebrew Malygos meme deck through the skin of my teeth.

Dear diary;
Today, I had fun with Hearthstone.

Paladins have some of the best basic class cards in the whole game with Warrior and Druid

apply yourself

>Truesilver
>Consecrate
>Equality
>Blessing of kings
These will forever be staples and are pretty insane in their own right.

Paladin doesn't have a single pre turn 4 play, not a single one. Even then, their turn 4 is a fucking weapon.

There's not a single other deck in the game that has the same issue. Even Priest has solid turn 4 none reactive drops.

All the fucking faggots who will cry about secret Paladin til the day they day will never realize it was the combination of Avenge, Minibot, prenerf Juggler, Muster, Shredder, Loatheb, Dr. 6, and Boom, all played on curve, is what made the deck stupid. Minibot and Muster alone will do nothing in this meta, Muster is food right now thanks to Ghoul, even fucking Shamans got a clear for it that drop is cheaper and leaves a body. Nightbane might fill the void of Muster, but Paladin needs a real 2 mana drop that will stick on board.

> but Paladin needs a real 2 mana drop that will stick on board.
The end is coming :^)

>tfw first wing didnt bring enough toys to play with to make me consider changing any of my decks
maybe next week

Do you guys think that moat lurker could work with deathrattle decks?

As in just kill off one of your own deathrattle minions with it, and get twice the deathrattle value out of it. Or is it at 6 mana too expensive for that shit?

But then again if you have any means of triggering his deathrattle without killing it, its even stronger to kill off your own minions off with it.

Next week is the release of arguably the most broken card of the whole adventure in that of Barnes.

He's going to turn ladder on its head

>waiting for authorization
I just want me free amazon shit

>The only class in the game that actually plays the board, and nothing else, no 20 to 0 combo from hand with spells or chargers, has to play a board clear as their only 2 drop
This is the state of the class.

The only one that is played across all paladin decks is consecration.

Am I suppossed to point out how many basic and classic cards are staples for classes with actually good core sets like warrior, mage, druid, or warlock, because this is really retarded

>barnes
yes, please release more meme decks
not because they are any good or anything, but simply because some streamer will get legend with it, and suddenly ladder is full of easy free wins.

Hunters used to run doomsayers before people figured out just jamming a shit ton of ok 2 drops is good enough for the class to try and take early board control

There's 0 shame in running Doomsayer in any deck due to how fast the meta is

How did this look Rafaams? I was thinking of cutting one squire for a second rallying blade. Share your Palameme lists

who cares autist? cardbacks literally don't fucking matter.

>and suddenly ladder is full of easy free wins.

i think you mean ladder will be full of fun

Doesn't work, if you're cleared even once you lose, and 90% of the decks on ladder can clear you by turn 3 and 4.

Either cut shit like Abusive/Blood Knigt/Seal and go full value board control, or cut all the value shit and go full face. Unsurprisngly the face works best, because you already cash in the damage before they clear you.

I wish the decks sat flat like every single other card game does so I could actually admire mine and my opponent's card backs in full view instead of half of them at an odd angle.

Again. I don't like having gaps in my collection. My collection of anything. Because that's what a collection is.

seriously
the card back you choose is more for your opponent's enjoyment which is stupid

>you'll love my new recipe

cry more you little bitch. it's completely superfluous garbage with no value.

>Class is healthy.
>People mistake it for being unhealthy, because there's just so much cancer.

So are virtual cards in a bad game but I'm sure there's some of those that you want

are brm and loe really rotating out at the same time?

Contrary to popular idea, Blood Knight is fucking shit in divine shield decks.

In this meta, a couple of divine shielded shitters is worth much more than a conditional 9/9.

>Barnes can pull out a Sylvanas, Tirion, Cairne, Ragnaros, Deathwing 2.0, Ysera, Ysh'aaarj or maybe a Geddon
>At worst case scenario you get a Yeti
>At best case scenario your opponent sweets like a motherfucker