Are they worth it?
How much did you pay?

Pics to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcUb5RzdBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How much did you pay?
Reservation costs $3.12, one time fee is $11.35 in Germany. I have random plates as of now, but I'll put the model code on my next ones when I buy another car, they'll look like this (district code in place of the XXX).

>don't exist in my country

Ony numbers here. They cost thousands if you want a low/short number

>worth it
up to you to decide
>cost
I honestly can't remember, so it can't have been much

Thinking about getting DAIMYO on my Miata. How stupid does that sound?

>tfw my states vanity plates are just printed on blank plates and aren't even stamped in or painted

Fuck you Ohio

>smdh

Shaking my dickhead?

Damn head but that's way funnier

I was going to get a vanity plate but the price wasn't worth it to me. I thought it was a one-time extra fee, but it's an extra $25 annually. It doesn't make much sense to me to pay hundreds in the long run for a glorified bumper sticker.

nicest mom?
how sweet :3

In my state in Australia it's like $1300 for a proper custom plate. Absolutely fucked. They'd make a ton more money if it was reasonably priced.

How pure you are! Don't do Veeky Forums, stay in college.

> NCST MOM
> N CST MOM
> Incest Mom

I want to get these plates.

I wish I could afford a Viper to top it off.

>1I11I II11
>O0O0 0OO0
>MNMN NNM

:^)

Lol sup, Vegas I assume

>willingly give the state more money than absolutely necessary to get the car on the road.

>not having "Traveler" self issued plates
>AM I BEING DETAINED
>FUCK YOU PIG
youtube.com/watch?v=AcUb5RzdBvo
then this
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

Legitimately the only funny one I've seen in these threads
How to get pulled over constantly and never get a ticket dropped due to wasting cops' time: a guide. They'll also just radio it in as a with a string of whatever characters

Cop magnet 101.

yes

Holy autism

Confirmed.

Met a Miata owner with MNMNMN. I think he had Illinois plates. Said he gets pulled over a lot, and does not defeat red light cameras.

Also he drives a slammed Miata, so that gets attention as well.
I hate compromised plates. shitty abbreviation followed by a number cause it was taken.

or some stupid inside joke no one else gets

If what you are trying to convey cannot fit in the 7 characters, dont fucking bother.
perfect examples of a no compromise plate.

It's Nicest, you sick fuck.

You're the hipster faggot from Chicago that RCR visited.

NCEST MOM is some /ss/ shit if you know what I'm sayin'

ayy i took that pic

Reno actually, haha

A plate like that would annoy a cop. You already know the general rule of thumb in all states is that "smartass" drivers don't get warnings. They get tickets instead.

The best plates are clever but don't anger others. Or make your car a "keying" magnet.

WER JAMN

Oh, and yes, I have a personalized plate.

It was not worth having to try and explain it to normies.

They wouldn't let me get NGRFGT

amazing

Volvo tail light swap?

>37 minutes long video of an autist talking about "Right to Travel"

no thanks

Just watch the second video then.

3 of my friends got arrested by asking if they were being detained.

yes, yes you are.

2 dropped charges, 1 went to court for underage drinking

also, right to travel doesnt mean you have the right to operate a vehicle.

belgium here

3000 PER PLATE (custom)

>living in east Germany

did he died?

the cop got shot in the eye at the end. ded amen.

>not living in east Germany

I've seen it, many times before. That used to get posted all the time on Veeky Forums.

I rather live in a nice looking house, not some shitty ugly house made in the GDR and painted dark grey. Also I enjoy having high-speed internet and, you know, job oportunities.

ayyy

I rather live in a nice looking house, not some shitty ugly house made in the GDR and painted dark grey. Also I enjoy having high-speed internet and, you know, job oportunities.

Fagifornia, it is like $80+.

In the UK a SUPER cheap plate that doesn't even mean anything would be at least $190 excluding have the plates printed. The cheapest plates you can get here are Northern Irish but are legal in mainland UK where plates are different. Only advantage is that there is no date code so the exact age of your car is hidden.

Illinois?chicago-ish?
Or Orlando.
I feel as if you stole my brothers idea.
Give it back

>JOCO

I'll keep an eye out for you

Lock your doors

>INCEST MOM
what?

dont bother they reject everything and if they deny you once: "they are more likely to reject your future requests"

>also, right to travel doesnt mean you have the right to operate a vehicle.

Yes it does. Go read case law, based on everything ever it would be pants on head retarded if you had a right to travel, but the most popular means was a privilege at the whim of bureaucrats.

The idea simply doesn't stand the least bit of scrutiny.

In ausfalia you have p plates when you are 17-20 wich means you have a tone of bullshit restrictions and are loterally pig bait

for personal plate + legacy plate?

I was going to order to plates the lady at the DMV said it was $50 first time, then an extra $40 on your registration

>you will never have the incest mom

why even live?

Your number is correct, I have the legacy/vanity, same as normal vanity plate

*MOTOR vehicle on the section of the road reserved for them

You have a right to a 50cc moped in the bike path.

$40 annually?

I was accidentally given plates that said assman. I said fuck it and put it on my car. So many people called me ass man, was so cool lol. Well one day I went to an ass doctor and told him, he told me his ass man plates were given to the wrong person!!! So I gave them to him lol.

>mfw wewlad and top kek are available in my state

>mfw autism with handicapped symbol

Why the fuck did my brain read "Incest Mom".

Fuck you, brain.

oh I see, just got plates and I want to get the legacy ones, probably no vanity plate because I can't think of anything that isn't maximum cringe

yes, it's an extra $40 when you renew your registration each year from what I was told today when I went to the DMV

oh shit Johnson County in the house

hoe much did you pay for it

the plate

It's an extra $10.00 or $15.00 a year; I also need to maintain ONE regular plate since the rest of my cars have lifetime no-fee collector plates.

Cost $500 in my state in Australia, it's a fucking rip.

25 bucks in Arizona. You can pick whatever plate you want and most of them go to some kind of charity. For example, the collegiate plate goes to scholarship funding.

If your state doesn't have the snek plate, it is shit.

Ayy man where are you in Wi?

Actually, I'm in Houston. The Texas DMV sucks so much balls that I literally flew back to Wisconsin to renew my license and use my father's address for my license plates.

I get up there a couple times a year, though, and stay in the Waukesha area.

Here in MN it's like $70 to get vanity plates.

I just don't see the point

I like vanity plates when they're funny or clever.

But unfortunately most are things like "Doctor 3" or the driver's initials.

In NZ they are ~$1000 i kid you not

Holy crap, how did you know? Do I have download some kind of app or program?

>Are they worth it?

I live in a state that only allows for 4 characters so no.

Jesus christ American plates are pretty cheap

I got mine for $500

Waiting on mine. Commiefornia was $48 one time and I forget the annual. Still waiting on these fucking convicts to make my plate. It's been 9 of the 8-12 weeks.

I'm hoping of getting an armed forces one next year when I renew my registration. Maybe I can avoid some speeding tickets.

>front plates

disgusting

fixed cunt

>shitty ricer wings and bumper
>jdm

why is your garage decorated with pontiac logos

im guessing this isnt your r34

Factory Rice xaxaxa)))

Want proof?

not really user, idc about the car, im more interested in the garage

My Dad used to use this Garage as his main for his Trans Ams, He built another garage to store his American cars and I've taken over this one

It depends on which DMV you go to really.

>go to DMV in small hometown
>never more than 5-6 people there
>never have to wait in line for more than 20 minutes
>always in and out in under 30 minutes

then my dumb ass moves to the Dallas area....

>go to DMV in Arlington
>get there at 9:30am
>already like 300 people waiting
>line for check-in kiosk takes 45 minutes to clear
>finally reach check-in kiosk, enter info, take number
>look around, all seats in waiting area are taken (about 150 chairs or so), other available floor space is standing room only
>stand in the middle of a sea of Mexicans for 2.5 hours before my number is finally called

I never knew how good I had it at my small town DMV.

I wanted a vanity plate and I like Star Wars so I said fuck it, why not? It's hard to read in the pic but the plate frame says 'my other ride destroyed the death star'

In california, extra $40-$50 a year.

only poorfags can't afford that

Oh forgot, I paid $45 for a 5 year cycle. In 2020 I'll have to pay another $45, not too bad.

Are you allowed to not have front plates in the States?

Beautiful car man.

It depends on the state, some states require front and rear plates, other states only require rear plates.

Thank you, and it depends on the state. Kansas doesn't require a front plate, but the car already had a front plate mount drilled into the bumper so I got a Rebel starbird plate for it. Some states would require two official license plates.

what year of trans am ?
I'm guessing 90s going by the banners

I moved from Southern California to Arizona for a couple years. I was literally blown away by the DMV. 30 minutes tops. Changed my address from ca to az, took picture AND got my license card (no waiting 2 years). Crazy. Have to go to DMV again soon and dreading it.