Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Rank 8 Clerics: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=573
Weekly Q&A: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=574
Patch Notes:treeofsavior.com/news/?n=580
Soon treeofsavior.com/news/?n=579

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Soon™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Fweequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/EKj7gY7C

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=600
youtube.com/watch?v=LydK6FZTpPc&ab_channel=DjukiNew1957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fencer is the best class.
Except Lolipan's.

>dvine shitposting even with ops now
lmao, thank god I'm not on the ded drama filled server

2 and 4 were asked million times

It's time, post Good Builds™.

>shitposting
This is possibly the most harmless thing dvine has ever been involved in.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=600

> Swordsman - Physical Attack from STR multiplier has been increased to x2.0 (from 1.3).

Time to roll a swordsman.

Fwee

New weekly Q&A: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=600

I still haven't seen any proof of bots actually running the 130 dungeon, it's more likely that it's an issue with the PvP arenas clogging up instances. The issue is less apparent / non existing the days after a patch and it just gets progressively worse, no reason why bots would exhibit this behavior.

At least she can somewhat redeem it with ele3

WHICH YOU GUYS WILL PAY FOR ANYHOW

I WANT TO BE A KOREAN MMO DEVELOPER

You're cute!

I can see cryo 3 ele 3 working at the pvp

There is literally NOTHING wrong with costume collecting.

/Ohayou/ when?

>day after a patch
>most bots are offline due to patch
>after awhile bots are reawakened and back in the game
>130 dungeon gets the game clogged up due to bots running 130 constantly for 750k each char
You are delusional if you think bots aren't full running 130 dungeon non-stop when it offers over 3x as much shekels as any alternative since most bots can't reach vedas (200 map thats the endgame map for bots) or other high end maps and its much more efficient just to solo run 130 dungeon with a script with their low level bots.

>always an issue

Man I can't believe it's been a month already without any word on this. Like people are just naturally assuming it's a feature now.

They've been trying to kill me for 4 hours now.

I must of really got under their skin.

P E T T Y
E
T
T
Y

That is a downyhayou

GOLDEN

did they not realize the moment rance came and joked around with them that the whole thing was stupid and pointless? holy shit

Gotta love this cunt.

Is it possible to get over 7 fps while playing this game yet?

You think it takes 3 days for bots to start running again? I saw bots in tenet church 20 minutes after the server was up. I don't deny it's a possibility but bad coding from IMC is a more likely explanation. Besides, wouldn't you see bots trying to enter the dungeon unless there was a backdoor to join dungeons without being near the statue? That kind of thing would probably be public by now.

Is the game really dead?
I've been so busy the past month and a half I haven't been able to play. I just want to get back to comfy

Its not ded in SEAmonkey servers, its ded elsewhere, e.g. 8k in varena/telsiai and 2k in klai/orsha/silute/fedi

fffpfpttptpfffsssssstt

>4 hours
perfect for futurecucks. the guild is filled with lying nu-male who do creative writing as blogposts. i spent 3 minutes in the channel little guy. your life isn't worth 4 hours of my time

>somewhat
If they ever hit quick cast with a crippling nerf, adding kino for the combo will make an interesting Build of Princesses.

I guess I'll just stop my download then ;_;

You're still trying.

Man don't you retards have anything better to do?

If you are a SEAfag the game is worth to play, biggest downside is getting cucked by deadpledia times for PvP when it should be the other way around considering the game is played only in SEA

>caring about randoms
/tosg/ is still alive and well

>if they ever nerf it
Not gonna happen
At best, it's gonna be around 25%, even with that, it's still a big asset to have.

Reminder that R10 archer will be cossack!

EU server too?

You have a guild, I don't see what you're complaining about when some servers like varena doesn't even have that.

>EU
>/tosg/
Yeah, i guess, never was big

i'm not trying anything little guy. somebody else doesn't like you so they're camping on you. welcome to dina bee farm

I'm not complaining. just informing before I install this 8 GB game using my shitty internet with like 10 GB of space left.

>everyone in TBL today is a full con something
>even the archers are full con

Stat reset potion is a mistake.

Is that Futurecuck necro still giving KIRITO of all people free exp?

Plenty of euros play on Klaipeda. Pings only get really bad if you're in Russia or something.

They'll regret it once we get new pve content with r8.

You're the only guild I've met here that turns farmville into a warzone.

You guys really need to find a hobby.

guys...I fucked up...
I didn't know that the daily mystery box had a fix reward each day

I missed out on a stat reset potion
I....I thought it didn't matter....so I just opened them all straight away.......

It's really Kirito? He must be afk, so can you use ice walls to knock him down?

>2017-1
>not being a good samaritan
Take that, greedy fuck.

I was gonna say that I dont feel like relvling and regearing and all that
but i just saw there were only 2 active channels in Fedi, so I guess I'll just move over to NA

>being a greedy cuck
>gets punished hard for not giving the item back
Its times like these I feel theres justice in the world

No, Base Damage/Base Damage + % dmg skills were a mistake.

All skills should be % based on a x status, at least for the majority of the damage.

serves you right. just fucking read the event info

Does SPR adds status resistance?

dina bee farm was a war zone from the start futurecuck. that's where your guild did half of it's gvg

Placebo

YOU DESERVED IT FAGGOT THE LIST IS RIGHT ON THE EVENT PAGE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes.

So I'm finally rank 5 and haven't quit out of disgust yet. Should I start trying to gear up properly, or just continue to level up while playing with whatever equips I receive from mobs and quests?

no gear besides quest gear till 220

NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR

I DIDN'T KNOW

I WANT IT I WANT IT

Wait for a future event user, now you know what happens to greedy faggots who don't think before they do anything.
You'll know better next time.

The war is over, it's time to move on.

Some high end mats drop from lower mobs, but don't put much effort into anything you wouldn't wear up to the cap.

Like 35-40% of Fedimian are russians, so I don't think it's that bad for them.

>literally plastered on their website
>not fair
It would've been a lot more interesting if the drops weren't listed like that. No point in having excitement in finding out what's inside.

Would've been a nice social experiment to see how many people are actually nice enough to turn in boxes each time when they don't tell you anything.
Would've been even better if the first 3-4 days they gave nothing but bravery potions to put off everyone from delivering them.

>Being enough of a cuck to care about an NPC's feelings

I'd still deliver them every time, where's the fun in just opening.

Will I miss out on something if I won't complete the last Forest of Prayer quest to use it as a warp point for 130 dungeon?

You can have 10 bucks OR
the thing that's in this box!

Fucking this, why would you want to just open the box?
>I login, I right click box, fun event guise!

nigga, the statue is right there

You miss out a few additional quests but nothing amazing or that matter since the card exp at those levels are a joke.

I'm too greedy and penny-pinching to pay...

All the active guilds on fedimian are russinas
Coffee is one of the last not russians active guilds
And yet a lot of the active players left are russians

>wasting shekels to port there each time
Forest of prayer is one of the best places to keep a port to as it has
>130 dungeon full run/rush for silver/petamion
>145 dungeon
>flower branch headpiece chest at x:00
>wb
>legwyn shekel event which STILL has not been patched away (meaning if you bug it out with 5 people at the same time, its still 300k+ each run)

youtube.com/watch?v=LydK6FZTpPc&ab_channel=DjukiNew1957

Privet

Rance, what's your necro build again? Are you gonna reset now that we got a free pot? I'm comparing matk with mine.

There are a couple of Frog guilds too.

All germans, spanish and italian guild have left though
Frogs, slavs and the rodent, nothing else

Rance can't answer, he's busy getting harassed by Jace

How much damage is a full CON DT on pvp per tick on 0% attri? It's 20 hits total right?

Do you think they'll ever fuse Orsha and Klaipeda servers together?

Mine hits for about 2k but I seen some people hit for like 800.

Probs soon at the current rate since outside sea, all other servers are ded.

If you care about randoms that are non /tosg/ related, you'd do well to move to one of the seamonkey servers

rip Rance

Telsiai or Varena?
Will I even be able to communicate there?

>Moved to Silute when server migration occurred
>They shat on the silute servers, mass dc, unbearable lag
>They returned the servers to USA and never changed back, no signs of ever going back to SA either.
>Can't even change back to Klaipeda or Orsha

Telsiai for the true /tosg/ guild.

stay gone we dont want you back

That's on full CON in PVP? I just can't survive that.

Pretty easy to work out, just plug full con stats in a calc and find the mattk for that build add that to theurges skill damage and add 400 or so magic attack for gear and then times it by 1.5 for quick cast then quarter it

Telsiai tosg guild communicates entirely in English. Shout is almost all English, Randoms I've met either speak some English or are totally mute unless a fellow countryperson chats them up. Test your ping on the server and give it a shot.

If they merge the servers then they need to merge Fedimian or offer another wave of transfers :^)