Apple car

Will this revolutionize the auto industry?

I could careless.

yes, people will be waiting in lines of an apple dealership to get one.

I couldnt

It looks like a 90's american concept car.

Motortrend obviously has not a clue how the car will look like and just took a concept 3D file from 2001 and slapped the Apple logo on it.

I wonder what the Lenovo car will look like

liek dis

no, but apple will claim it's the first car to have wheels, but will call it "magic roller dishes" or something dumb
a black brick with a roll cage from the factory.

The Sleeper style cars when?

>jetson noises

I don't think Foxconn can make cars.

bewlewlewlewlewlew

>future intensifies

>Will this revolutionize the auto industry?

If the idea catches on with all the manufacturers to embed distributed proprietary parts into all major subassemblies. That would avoid the Magnusson Moss Act that says a manufacturer can't require you to only use their official parts unless the furnish those parts free. But if the part is embedded with an intellectual property component, then the company can force you to buy only official parts.

>Put black ice on the rear view mirror
>Car notices a non-apple part has been installed and bricks itself and needs to be towed to an apple garage

A very sensible, safe, and reliable Volvo 240 wagon, painted matte black with red "Thinkcar" badges

Apple is too late to the party.
Tesla already took the place of overpriced, cheap garbage that people like because "It's the future man".

>implying Apple won't buy out Tesla

Except its a 2010s american concept car dummy

someone obviously cant afford it

it'll fuck your cuck ass with a giant nigger dildo while playing the latest sjw artist

That actually sounds quite fun.

and the second generation will have a feature that will sissify you by giving large amounts of estrogen via intramuscular injection

Too far.......

Fuck off apple fanboi. I for one couldn't care less.

>revolutionize
No. It won't. Boring types will buy it, but there is no "revolutionizing" here only slow change.

> Apple "invents" the internal combustion engine
> every eco hipster buys one because it's green now
> global warming intensifies
> Steve Jobs' species retake the earth and enslave humanity

Thanks Tim Cook

>that served tally
>tfw mcdonalds gave up on updating the signs and left it at 99 billion
>new ones just say "billions served"

kek

while playing those sissy hypno videos on the screens in the car

they're struggling to grow right now.

AN APPLE CAR IS NOT COMING ANYTIME SOON

unless it could compete with Tesla, no point anyway.

It might take off in San Francisco or Portland, but the low energy will hurt it worse than the tampon I mean Prius

No, it'll nearly tank Apple. Their design philosophies don't apply to mechanical objects.

when you open it up, it only has one pedal.
it also only goes forward, and you can only charge it with special apple wall sockets.

oh, and the windows crack the first time you go over a speed bump

They could probably buy Tesla/probably should have bought tesla

But then again i'd probably key every single Apple car i'd see and getting it painted over will probably cost ten grand

Is Daft Punk a part of their design team?

Retards will line up to buy them and apple will claim to have invented some existing tech, probably the CVT.

>tfw no right pedal